The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode Two Suspicions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-16-03, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode Two Suspicions"
OK, I am obviously totally suspicious of Boatman, after the entire scrambled letters thing in the show intro, but here is somethings I noticed in episode two that I haven't heard discussed yet that could possibly point to someone else as the Mole:
1.) In the submarine/charades/graveyard game, we all saw what happened with Kathy and Erik when they dug up Josh Harnett's grave. Erik "accidentally" opened the coffin and saw inside. He later told Kathy that the coffin had no money in it, only bones. Obviously, as they were right out in the open, the cameras caught all of this on tape. Knowing this, WHY wouldn't the show disqualify or penalize them for cheating?!? The whole point of the game was NOT knowing which coffin had the money in it! This makes me think that one of the two of them could be the Mole (I prefer Erik over Kathy)!

Sara - as of now, I'm an ErikFoMo

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode Two Suspicions a77u12a 01-16-03 1
   RE: Episode Two Suspicions ejm92 01-16-03 2
   RE: Episode Two Suspicions PapaBear 01-16-03 3
       RE: Episode Two Suspicions Bebo 01-16-03 4
       RE: Episode Two Suspicions Jeff321 01-18-03 11
 Comments from a MichaelFOMO Bebo 01-16-03 5
   RE: Comments from a MichaelFOMO NaughtyKittySara 01-16-03 6
   RE: Comments from a MichaelFOMO Bucky Katt 01-16-03 7
   I completely agree Jims02 01-16-03 9
 RE: Episode Two Suspicions Q 01-16-03 8
 RE: Episode Two Suspicions realitycoholic 01-17-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

a77u12a 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-16-03, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail a77u12a Click to send private message to a77u12a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode Two Suspicions"
that's good thinking but i have another take on it...

now, i coulda sworn that during confessions, erik said that he was in a coalition with kathy. if this is the case, it would make sense for kathy to direct attention towards erik, her coalition partner, to try to throw the others off. given this, i dont think either is the mole. did anyone else see this or am i imagining things?

a77u12a

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-16-03, 02:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode Two Suspicions"
That is exactly what I was thinking...if they were both coalition partners and one was the Mole, the other would be gone by now. If they both were working together and both had the incorrect Mole suspect, they would both probably be tied for last place this week...so either they are splitting their target, or they are both on target about who the Mole is.....or perhaps they aren't a coalition at all.........I'm just talking around in circles...lol...

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

PapaBear 1428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-16-03, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PapaBear Click to send private message to PapaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode Two Suspicions"
I think that whole "coalition" thing is one of two things. Either I think that Erik is just trying to be mysterious and play some mind games with everyone - including the home viewers - and there actually is no coalition, or that Erik and Kathy did have a coalition and they were trying to throw everyone else off by thinking that Erik was the mole. I really don't think that either of them are the mole.

I have to admit that I am having a hard time even thinking about anyone besides Boatman as the mole after the first episode's clues so maybe I am just assuming that neither Kathy nor Erik are the mole.

On a different topic, did anyone else think that it was strange that as a flight attendant, Bernsen didn't have to do anything - they just asked him if he would have? I'm guessing that they must have had some technical difficulties.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-16-03, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode Two Suspicions"
>On a different topic, did anyone
>else think that it was
>strange that as a flight
>attendant, Bernsen didn't have to
>do anything - they just
>asked him if he would
>have? I'm guessing that
>they must have had some
>technical difficulties.

Ahmad said it was because of "weather issues" that they had to cancel Corbin's trip. I wonder if there were wind problems (insert joke about Corbin being full of hot air HERE).

Me? The Mole? Ya think? Well, I AM Evil.

Jeff321 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-18-03, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jeff321 Click to send private message to Jeff321 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode Two Suspicions"
After the first show, I thought it was Kathy. After the second, I still think it's Kathy. She hasn't done much of anything to help for the games, and the whole graveyard incident only raises my suspicion of her. She may have told Erik to say he thinks the money is in there so that everybody suspects him, not her. It's still early in the game to predict anything based on the quizzes and who was executed. The smart players knew to split their vote in the beginning, and the dumb ones probably went with 1 maybe 2 people, were wrong, and now are gone. In the next couple of shows you can start to make more predictions based on the executions, but right now it's just too early.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-03, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Comments from a MichaelFOMO"
Observations from last night (and yes, these are all MichaelFOMO observations, to get a tidy list started - remember, I like lists):

- In the confessionals at the very beginning of the episode, we were shown all of the players except for Michael.

- In the confessionals during the quiz, we were given suspicion on every player except for Michael. Yes, they mentioned a bunch of reasons early in the episode, but none during the quiz.

- He did a great job of wasting time during the Underwater Charades. After messing up his first movie, he insisted on sticking with that one, instead of moving to the other pouch. It may have been an easy one that they could have gotten quickly, in which case he could then go back to the one they had problems with first. But no, it just happened to be the name of the movie with the money in the coffin.

- His joking comment about wanting a reverse exemption so that he could guarantee going home could have been a nice piece of misdirection.

Me? The Mole? Ya think? Well, I AM Evil.

NaughtyKittySara 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-16-03, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NaughtyKittySara Click to send private message to NaughtyKittySara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Comments from a MichaelFOMO"
Boatman was being a little obvious....if he is the mole. It would have been smarter if he did the jump but intentionally made wrong predictions about the other players performing their task. I think Kathy and Erik played out the graveyard scene really well, since they have a coalition.

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-16-03, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Comments from a MichaelFOMO"
If Michael is the mole (and I think he is) then he is doing a great job at double-crossing. He is acting like a player who is trying to act like the mole. So some of the others I believe are dismissing him as too obvious.

Also, if he knew the results of the underwater game ahead of time, he played it pefectly as he would have known which movie had the corresponding grave with the money in it and thus caused it to be attempted last.

"I resolve to constantly assert my honest opinion on anything and everything - whether it's requested or not."

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-03, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "I completely agree"
The whole episode seemed shady for Boatman, especially the grave digging one.

He spent FOREVER trying to do "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon." What struck me as suspicious was the two completely opposite ways he acted it out.

For each of the clues except for the Tiger one, he would act it out, via physical motions. This is what he did the second time that worked with Crouching Tiger. But, the first time, he did these syllable guessing, which took up a lot of time.

He made sure American Beauty was done last also.

One last note:
IMO, one thing about being the Mole is to be indecisive intially, in order to avoid suspicion. See what the other players want to do, and play off their weaknesses. Never set yourself up as the person to blame.

Michael, throughout the entire grave decision, kind of sat around saying "I'll do anything you want to do"

Indecisiveness can be found elsewhere, during the dinner exemption.

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen
-----------------------------------------------------------

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-16-03, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode Two Suspicions"
I agree with almost every post here. Kathy and Erik are both still in the game (one of them at least) because they tricked some players (stephen) into casting votes to Erik. They intentionally set that one up, IMO.

Ms. Bebo, your Boatman points are great. He did stall on that clue, over and over and over again, and then Wham, it had the money. Suspicious. Also not jumping. He set us up in Ep. 1 for that one. Prior to doing the Hanging out he said his wife made him promise not to do too risky stunts. Has he told the players this as well. Would they think he just wussed out so not to piss off his wife? Maybe not, but it does give him a semi-out with the players.

I am leaning towards Boatman/Fred as mole candidates. But check my PTTE and Anti-bootee scores to see how much weight to put in my Mole Predictions.

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-17-03, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode Two Suspicions"
This is my take on the whole coffin thing: Erik used the opportunity to see who would push to go for the entire $25,000.

His reasoning: the Mole would know that the remaining coffin would contain only bones and would therefore push to reject the $10,000 answer knowing that the pot would get zip. The three who vocalized their support to go for the $25,000 were Corbin, Michael, and Stephen (exclude Erik of course). The women dissented.

We can eliminate Stephen, which leaves Michael and Corbin. One of them is the Mole. I picked Michael as the Mole from the first episode because the sheep who was the Mole Sheep was...a black sheep!

For those of you who scoff, I picked Bill the very first time I saw him. Let's see if I'm some idiot savant when it comes to Mole-sniffing!

(New SigPic courtesy of GeorgiaBelle)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •