The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fredrique is the mole"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bruce 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-16-03, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bruce Click to send private message to Bruce Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fredrique is the mole"
Okay,
In the real "the mole" meaning 1 and 2 (more so 2) they had odd clues like lunch on McD and thing of that nature. here the boat (sub) was called das mole---like the movie? No like German who is German I think Fredrique is thus das boat is a clue pointing towards Fredrique. What are your thoughts? This is my first mole post hope you guys find it useful

Bruce

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fredrique is the mole Asrai 01-16-03 1
 RE: Fredrique is the mole Chrissy gal 01-16-03 2
   RE: Fredrique is the mole a77u12a 01-16-03 3
   RE: Fredrique is the mole Q 01-16-03 4
       RE: Fredrique is the mole Bruce 01-16-03 5
       RE: Fredrique is the mole Chrissy gal 01-16-03 6
           RE: Fredrique is the mole Q 01-17-03 8
 Das Mole! Jims02 01-16-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-16-03, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fredrique is the mole"
It's clues like this that keep me swaying between Fred and Michael. Das mole points to Fred, but if I look at it like a simpleton, then all I see is the boat, steering me to Michael Boatman. Which way do I lean? Who knows, I'm having too much fun LMAO this time around!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-16-03, 02:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fredrique is the mole"
I am having a hard time putting my thoughts on this in order so here they are:

1) A submarine is not a boat.

2) Mole is the same in German and English. I think Frederick is from the Netherlands (Holland); is Mole the same in Dutch?

3) The sign on the submarine said "Das Mole" or "The Mole", so I think the Mole would volunteer to be on the submarine.

Not a very clear thought process, but I think it points to Frederick.

a77u12a 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-16-03, 02:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail a77u12a Click to send private message to a77u12a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fredrique is the mole"
LAST EDITED ON 01-16-03 AT 02:35 AM (EST)

(edited to fix spelling error)

my favorite clue for fred is STILL that she is the only MODEL on the show--- move a few letters around and you get "D MOLE"

how ya like dem apples?

a77u12a

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-16-03, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fredrique is the mole"
Frederique is Dutch not German you are correct there, and BTW the Dutch still have not forgiven the Germans for the occupation so be careful calling Dutch people Germans to their face. If you want to hit it off with a Dutch person, try telling some Belgian Jokes. Its the same as Polish jokes, just replace Polish with Belgian.

Also in the movie Das Boot the boat was a submarine as well hence the naming of the Sub/boat Das Mole. A submarine is considered a type of boat.

And if the mole would volunteer to be on the sub, I disagree. Not sure why, just disagree.

And mole in Dutch is Mol.

Bruce 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-16-03, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bruce Click to send private message to Bruce Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fredrique is the mole"
being on the sub is in the middle, thus you can not figure out what people are acting out or you can give "misinformation" to the diggers

just a thought

and my bad on fredirque

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-16-03, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fredrique is the mole"
LAST EDITED ON 01-16-03 AT 07:01 PM (EST)

Thank you Q, I never saw the movie "Das Boot" and always considered a submarine a 'vessel'.

By the way, I would never mistake a Dutch person for a German person, very different outlook on life (legalized pot, all night parties, friendly people, etc.). Are you Dutch?

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-17-03, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fredrique is the mole"
I am not Dutch, no. But my Uncle married a Dutch Woman, my aunt looks like a red head Fred (he he I love Rhyming). So my cousins were all raised in Holland. I lived with them (all the cousins did, except my brother) for 6 months when I was 15. All the 1st cousins spent half a year with them and we attended American Schools. I have also been to Holland more times than I can count, as I have had places to stay for free. My Aunt and Uncle have rental property and when they are empty, I try to go and stay as often as possible.

And most young Dutch are over the War Occupation, but my Aunts parents still go on and on about it. The closest Gap to my Relatives place is in Germany and my Cousing Bianca likes to go there, but her Oma (grandma) would carry on and on about supporting the Germans in the process. Oh well.

As to the Boat references meaning Boatman, I don't know. This group of Actors has me guessing. I was able to eliminate more suspects from the non-celeb moles.

Oh well as most of what I have posted has no spoiler value, I will stop now.

Talk with you later Chrissy gal.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-16-03, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Das Mole!"
Q, that was exactly what I was thinking about when I saw the Das Mole!

I've heard of a movie from the 80's (I think) called Das Boot. I don't officially know German, but someone told me that Boot means "boat" in English.

So, mathematically...

Given: DAS MOLE
Given: DAS BOOT

DAS="THE"
BOOT="BOAT"

Since Das Mole is based of Das Boot, one can conclude that:

MOLE=BOAT

Boatman!!!

(He he he... I'm loving this!)

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen
-----------------------------------------------------------

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •