The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celeb Mole Episode 4 Press Release"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-14-03, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celeb Mole Episode 4 Press Release"
THE COMPETION HEATS UP AS PLAYERS SPRINT THROUGH THE STREETS OF HAWAII, ON ABC'S "CELEBRITY MOLE HAWAII"

"Episode 304" - Two men in coconut bras, two babes on surfboards and a return of Don Ho's "Tiny Bubbles" kick off a very Hawaiian adventure on this edition of "Celebrity Mole Hawaii." Later, panic ensues when three of the players are forced to sprint through the streets of Hawaii to prevent a fourth from getting a valuable free pass into the final round, on "Celebrity Mole Hawaii," WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 29 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Celebrity Mole Hawaii" follows seven celebrities as they try to figure out who among them is The Mole. The celebrities use all their guile to uncover the clues that could lead them to a pot of up to $250,000. They must complete a series of challenging physical and mental games to earn money for the pot, which one player will eventually win. Working undercover against the team, however, is The Mole, a double agent planted by the producers to sabotage the players' efforts. It is the goal of the players to decide who they think The Mole is, then learn as much about him or her as possible. In the final dramatic episode, The Mole is revealed and the one remaining player wins the jackpot.

"Celebrity Mole Hawaii" players include Stephen Baldwin ("Usual Suspects," "One Good Cop"), Corbin Bernsen ("L.A. Law," "Major League"), Michael Boatman ("Spin City," "Arli$$"), Kim Coles ("Living Single," "In Living Color"), supermodel Frederique, Kathy Griffin ("Suddenly Susan") and Erik von Detten ("Princess Diaries," "Dinotopia"). Emmy-Award winning sportscaster Ahmad Rashad hosts the series.

"Celebrity Mole Hawaii" is produced by Stone Stanley Entertainment. Scott A. Stone, David G. Stanley and Eytan Keller are the executive producers.

A TV parental guideline will be posted closer to airdate.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celeb Mole Episode 4 Press Rele... GTmike 01-15-03 1
   RE: Celeb Mole Episode 4 Press Rele... Bruce 01-16-03 5
 TINY BUBBLES RULZ! Jims02 01-15-03 2
 RE: Celeb Mole Episode 4 Press Rele... Bebo 01-15-03 3
   RE: Celeb Mole Episode 4 Press Rele... Q 01-15-03 4
 REVENGE OF TINY BUBBLES bobstew617 01-16-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-15-03, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Celeb Mole Episode 4 Press Release"
I read this and my jaw literally dropped when I saw that "Tiny Bubbles" was coming back!!!

Thanks for the press release!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bruce 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-16-03, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bruce Click to send private message to Bruce Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Celeb Mole Episode 4 Press Release"
Tiny bubble-->that was just mean---stuck in a room with that song playing non stop

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-03, 07:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "TINY BUBBLES RULZ!"
Holla!

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen
-----------------------------------------------------------

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-03, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Celeb Mole Episode 4 Press Release"
"Episode 304" - Two men in coconut bras, two babes on surfboards and a return of Don Ho's "Tiny Bubbles"

Well, if you think that they're referring to the four remaining contestants in this comment, then there's some key spoiler information here. Since there are only two women left in the game at this point, they both must survive the next two rounds of executions.

Do I think they're referring to the contestants? No, because I don't think they would make it that easy for us. But I'm so stoked by the return of "Tiny Bubbles" that I just wanted to throw the stupid idea out there anyway.

Me? The Mole? Ya think? Well, I AM Evil.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-15-03, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Celeb Mole Episode 4 Press Release"
I don't know Bebo. They might be giving us some info there. Or could they be dressing up Erik as a babe in this game/run. I think this issue definitely needs to be discussed prior to just ignoring it. Because that would mean Fred and Kathy make it through two more eliminations.

I have to ponder this. As it is celebrity mole, they may be treating it more as a "Show" and go for ratings, rather than completely hiding who goes when. It still would not greatly effect the "main" viewing audience as much as it would effect us. Not everyone plays PTTE and Anti-Execution games.

Thoughts anyone?

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-16-03, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "REVENGE OF TINY BUBBLES"
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I LOVE IT!!!

It would make sense that "Tiny Bubbles" would be played in Hawaii and I remember the next day after it played on the Mole, I couldn't get it out of my head (and for anyone I sang it to at the office )

That song drives people crazy and I can't wait to see what Griffin will do when she hears it (assuming she lasts to this point)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •