The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final Mole Popularity List V 2.13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-07-02, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final Mole Popularity List V 2.13"
Well, I guess it's time to finish off the season......

1. Bill - I loved him throughout the entire season, and I'm thrilled that my favorite player was the Mole all along.

2. Rob - I dunno, he's just a cool guy, too bad he didn't catch on to Bill's sly moves.

3. Al - The season wouldn't have been the same without him, he added tons of funny moments and also raised lots of conflict to keep the show interesting when nothing was going on.

4. Dorothy - Well, she wasn't very atheletic, but she pulled through with her smarts from Dartmouth. Rock on!

5. Darwin - The king of Coalitions....hahaha.

6. Bribs - Gung-Ho all the way through, was always ready for anything that came his way, glad he made it far.

7. Heather - Well, she ended up being the big loser in the end, but she was the one who caught on to the Mole and lead Dot to victory.

8. Ali - She was also very gung-ho and played the game well,

9. Lisa - Shouldn't have went with Darwin, should've kept with Dot.

10. Myra - She was nice to everyone the whole way through, possibly the nicest and most boring contestant ever.

11. Patrick - If only he would have figured out the telegram.

12. Katie - Too over-emotional for me.

13. Elavia - She fooled everyone, too bad she left the game when she did, it would've been entertaining to see her fight it out in the end with other BillFOMO's.

14. Bob - Well, we really didn't get to know ya well enough.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final Mole Popularity List V 2.... evanakm 08-07-02 1
 RE: Final Mole Popularity List V 2.... AMAI 08-07-02 2
 RE: Final Mole Popularity List V 2.... molerific 08-07-02 3
   RE: Final Mole Popularity List V 2.... a77u12a 08-08-02 9
 RE: Final Mole Popularity List V 2.... lroy 08-07-02 4
 RE: Final Mole Popularity List V 2.... LaybackSpinPatty 08-07-02 5
 RE: Final Mole Popularity List V 2.... Jims02 08-07-02 6
 RE: Final Mole Popularity List V 2.... Survivorerist 08-07-02 7
 RE: Final Mole Popularity List V 2.... xxinvincible 08-08-02 8
 RE: Final Mole Popularity List V 2.... magic_star 08-11-02 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-07-02, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final Mole Popularity List V 2.13"
1) Elavia: Just a cool person, I can't really say anything else.

2) Dorothy: So glad she won. A great personality, and finally a non-jock, non-flair person wins a reality show. Without a doubt the most deserving.

3) Myra: I wish we could have seen more of her last night.

4) Rob: He might have been #1 on my list if we could have seen some of the magic that he did. He, Bribs, and Dorothy will go down in the history books as the only people under the age of 25 on one of these shows that didn't act like he or she was 14.

5) Darwin: I just like intelligence, what more can I say?

6) Patrick: Great guy, after last night I have more respect for him as a player, but I still think he could have played it smarter.

7) Bribs: Nice guy, low conflict person.

8) Al: A little too full of himself for my liking, but he kept the show alive.

9) Bill: I still feel indifferent about him.

10) Lisa: Nice person I suppose, but something didn't sit right about her with me.

11) Ali: I suppose she had booksmarts, but she just seemed like a bit of a bimbo.

12) Heather: She was intelligent, but too much of an ego for my liking.

13) Bob: I suppose that he would have taken Al's role in the show had Al been executed early, but we'll never know.

14) Katie: Women who can cry like a fountain on cue have never impressed me.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-07-02, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final Mole Popularity List V 2.13"
My favourite players were Bribs, Dorothy, and Elavia.

The rest of them just took up time in the show until it was time for one of my faves to do something.

And I love Anderson Cooper.

molerific 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-07-02, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail molerific Click to send private message to molerific Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Final Mole Popularity List V 2.13"
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-02 AT 02:15 PM (EST)

I completely agree that the show really highlighted another side of what today's twentysomethings are all about. The twentysomethings on this show were intelligent, had integrity, were not slackers, had heart and were not all about sex and dumb silliness, the way they are portrayed on MTV and other shows these days. If nothing else, this show gave me new regard for that group of people. (I'm a thirtysomething)

And yes, Anderson Cooper led the way with his own brand of intelliwit.

a77u12a 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-08-02, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail a77u12a Click to send private message to a77u12a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Final Mole Popularity List V 2.13"
"intelliwit" i like that....

1. dorothy - very cool, very real, SOOOO smart... a great player

2. bribs - how can you NOT like the nice guy??? and he didn't finish last! amazing... played the game HIS way -even if it wasn't the BEST way- with integrity and compassion, and had a great time the whole way through... how can you not like a guy whose smile stretches about a mile when he sees his mom?

3. elavia - so sneaky, so mysterious, so cool, and played it well... she woulda fooled them all

4. darwin - has his own brand of intelliwit that would've been lacking from the show when he was executed - had it not been for AC

5. al - he was funny! c'mon admit it, he was!! and he was playing honest too... didn't have a clue in the end, but had a great time.

6. katie - she was a good character... interesting to watch

7. heather - she was a really good player... probably woulda won if she hadn't told dot... she took out most of the second half players... good for her...

8. rob - seemed like a cool guy... started watching after his execution.... but seemed real cool

9. bill - clever... pulled off the mole gig... no one suspected him... gotta give him props for that....

10. myra... a sweet lady... had fun, and played like she was out to have a good time...

11 12 and 13 in no particular order- ali, lisa, bob... didn't really know them

14. patrick - all i know is he ripped out his journal pages... and from what i read wasn't the most pleasant player anyways...

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-07-02, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Final Mole Popularity List V 2.13"
1. Elavia~she was just way cool. I loved to see her manipulate people into thinking she was the mole.

2. Dorothy~love that intelligence won out. She has nothing to be embarrassed about she portrayed herself so well.

3. Darwin~another way cool one. He was one of my earlier suspects. I loved his attitude and his attempts to gather as much information as possible.

4. Bill~I first began to suspect him because i honestly didn't see him trying too hard, yet he was passing all the quizzes. After the finale, i am not disappointed he is the mole.

5. Al~believe it or not i warmed up to him at the end. He was way too enthusiastic, which was his downfall; no one thought he was the mole.

6. Katie~I liked her, she added a lot of drama to the show. And now knowing she was tied with Heather for last place, i honestly regret her leaving.

7. Lisa~she seemed to be intelligent and a team player.

8. Bribs~for the boxer scene alone.

9. Rob~seemed pretty funny & intelligent.

10. Myra~she treated everyone well, but she was booooring.

11. Patrick~Liked him right off the bat, but his whiney/perverted attitude ended that.

12. Heather~too needy & at the end her whiney attitude annoyed me. "I've walked all day. It's dark." Uh, hello, this is a game, if they made it easy, I'd be on the show.

13. Ali~Never got a chance to know her, although I can't believe she played into Bill's hand's so easily.

14. Bob~Left too soon to really have an opinion.

The Anti-Executee Winner & Shameless Self Promoter

LaybackSpinPatty 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-07-02, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaybackSpinPatty Click to send private message to LaybackSpinPatty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Final Mole Popularity List V 2.13"
1. Darwin - I just really liked the way he played the game, and I thought he was just a likeable person.

2. Dorothy - I reeeeeeely respected her and the way she played the game. She is very intelligent, and I think she really deserves the money.

3. Lisa - If she had stuck with Dorothy instead of Darwin, she would have gone far in the game. She was very smart too.

4. Elavia - Played the game VERY well. Definetly would have won, if she stayed in the game.

5. Heather - Poor Heather. I would have reacted the same way to the game in general, and it really was thanks to Heather that Dorothy won the money.

6. Bribs - He was very nice, fair, and a good player. Not to mention pretty cute.

7. Katie - She really reminds me of a favorite aunt of mine. She is very emotional, but sweet and funny also.

8. Al - Tiny Bubbles. Enough said.

9. Myra - I like that she was nice, and really was the only one who stuck up for Elavia when she was voted least favorite.

10. Rob - Very down-to-earth and funny. I would have liked him to stick around.

11. Bill - I'm putting him down here on a player standpoint. I didn't really like him as a player, but as the Mole I think he did a fabulous job.

12. Patrick - I didn't like Patrick. He was just SOOO obsessed with detail, and such an annoying person. Or maybe it was seeing him in the thong. *shudders uncontrollably* My virgin eyes!

13. Bob - Sorry, Bobby, but I probably would have liked you better if you stuck around. You seemed cool, from all of the 30 seconds we got to see you.

14. Ali - Same with you. Also, I thought it was pretty nasty of you to tell the others you got an exemption when you didnt. But that was also Bill, so, um... never mind.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-07-02, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Final Mole Popularity List V 2.13"
Here we go!!!

Jims' Final List!!!

(Isn't that dramatic?)

1. Darwin- Funniest guy in the game. The film of his coalitions was SO funny. It's amazing how his were so off duing the game (lol). He definitely was one of the major players of the game because of this fact, and deserves #1.

2. Elavia- It's a surprise that she's number 2, but I do feel she had a major role of this season. I also enjoy her quieter (somewhat sarcastic?) personality.

3. Dorothy- Grew to like her more and more during the season. I like to see smart people on Reality TV, so watching Dorothy was enjoyable.

4. Bribs- A cool guy. That's all I can say. He really played the game his own way, and I can respect that.

5. Katie- Very emotional. Gave the bunch some color. Gonna stop here before I say anything else.

6. Heather- Would have been placed higher if it wasn't for the last episode, but I think this vote goes out for the way she played the game.

7. Al- Another person who was himself during the game. Kind of annoying sometimes, but I'd rather he be that than FALSE.

8. Rob- Didn't know he was so cool until he was executed. That Christopher Walken impression was great!

9. Myra- Reasonably quiet, but seems like a nice lady.

10. Lisa- One of Darwin's coalition people. Still, I like how poignant and intelligent she is.

11. Ali- Yum yum (to quote another poster)... She was pretty cool though in the short time we saw her.

12. Bob- Didn't see you much, pal.

13. Bill- Not because he's the mole. I'm over that. It's that I don't really identify with him. If I met him, I'd probably get along, but I haven't.

14. Patrick- I have trouble casting this vote, because it's not that I don't like him. It was just some of his conduct during the game. But, from what I've seen, it sounds like that he got a bad rap. So, I can't be too mean about it.

Well, there it is!!!
-----------------------------------
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin
10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy
11. (creepily) "Tiny bubbles... In my wine... Makes me happy."-Anderson

12. "I'll tell ya... I don't understand a thing, but I enjoy riding!!! " -Bill

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-07-02, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Final Mole Popularity List V 2.13"
Position. Name

1. Elavia
2. Darwin
3. Ali
4. Dorothy
5. Bribs
6. Rob
7. Heather
8. Myra
9. Katie
10. Al
11. Bill
12. Lisa
13. Patrick
14. Bob

Survivorerist's Chart Notes:

- Elavia Elavia Elavia! Most interesting player ever! Without her, the game would certainly have been less interesting. She had a real shot for winner if she hadn't taken the bribe.

- The whole "Darwin the Coalition King" segment in the finale was priceless! He was definitely the funniest player in the show.

- Ali put her heart and soul into the games, she seemed like she was really having fun playing in general. I probably wouldn't have put her as high as #3, but she guessed the same thing as me in the finale, and that's always worth bonus points

- Dorothy, at #4. What can I say? She pulled it off! Good going girl, and hope this'll tide you over while you're waiting for your band to hit it big.

- Bribs and Rob. Strong performers who really proved themselves in the games. Bribs was nice while Rob was funny. Both qualities are good, but I'll give Bribs the edge since he lasted longer.

- Heather and Myra are at #7 and #8. Very different people next to each other. They were each fun to watch in their own ways. Myra was just genuinely nice, and Heather constantly reminded us that these contestants are people too.

- Katie, like Heather, was fun to watch because she played the game like a person. We saw her cry, laugh, and display all her quirks. She may have walked out 8th, but she can walk out with her head held high.

- As for the rest...Al, you were a super-funny guy. Bill, I forgive you somewhat for your ineptitude since that was your job. Lisa, Patrick and Bob, I'm sure you're great people with vibrant personalities, I just didn't get to see you long enough to form any kind of impression.

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-08-02, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Final Mole Popularity List V 2.13"
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-02 AT 11:47 AM (EST)

I am too lazy to type reasons right now...maybe tomorrow I can edit this and add reasons.

1. Bribs
2. Elavia
3. Rob
4. Dorothy
5. Myra
6. Heather
7. Darwin
8. Katie
9. Lisa
10. Ali
11. Bob
12. Bill
13. Al
14. Patrick

Hard to make this list because this was a very likeable cast. Bribs, Elavia, Rob and Dorothy are the ones that stick out in my mind though.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-11-02, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Final Mole Popularity List V 2.13"
1.Darwin-He was really interesting to watch.He had a good game startegy which obviously failed toward the end.

2.Elavia-Too bad she didn't take the bribe.I guess she would have lost anyways though since she thought Heather was the mole.

3.Bill-He was a great mole.He did a great job of tricking the other players.

4.Dorothy-She was really sweet.I'm glad she won over Heather.

5.Rob-He was a cool guy.Too bad he didn't make it longer.

6.Al-He was very funny most of the time.Towards the end he wasn't really as bad as he was in the beginning either.

7.Heather-Never really hated her or liked her.

8.Myra-She was very sweet while she was there.

9.Lisa-I think she would have been interesting if she had made it longer.

10.Ali-Wasn't there very long.We didn't really get to know her.

11.Bob-Same thing as Ali.

12.Katie-Just too annoying.

13.Patrick-I liked him the first couple of episodes but after that he wasn't that great to watch.

14.Bribs-I never liked him and I don't know why everyone else did.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •