The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The little things..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-07-02, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The little things..."
What are some of the "little things" that could totally have changed the game? I can think of two right away.

The telegram- Patrick was the only one who took this one semi-seriously, but he evidently didn't study it too hard or he would've won.

The bribe- If Elavia doesn't take the bribe, Dorothy goes and everyone continues thinking Elavia is the Mole.

The Artist Formerly Known As DarkLotus

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The little things... Femme 08-07-02 1
 RE: The little things... lroy 08-07-02 2
 RE: The little things... Bebo 08-07-02 3
 RE: The little things... Loree 08-07-02 4
   RE: The little things... cyclehausen 08-07-02 6
 RE: The little things... javbear 08-07-02 5
   RE: The little things... Draco Malfoy 08-08-02 7
   RE: The little things... Neleh_Paschal_3 08-10-02 11
 RE: The little things... wildchickenhunter 08-08-02 8
   RE: The little things... LaybackSpinPatty 08-09-02 9
 RE: The little things... cyclehausen 08-09-02 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-07-02, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The little things..."
If Darwin had been less convincing to his coalition partners. Given that, there would have been a virtual plethora of options. Too bad he's so confident.

Femme

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-07-02, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The little things..."
If Katie had been 12 seconds faster on her quiz...

But, oh my heck, i'm a girl...

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-02, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The little things..."
A big little thing...what if Heather wouldn't have formed the coalition with Dorothy? Dot would have continued to suspect Heather, and may have gotten eliminated before Al. With Al suspecting Heather, she would have won easily.

Big Blowser 3 profile
Bebo: Age 23. Female Human. Lingerie Model & Bartender. Rude, mean, snotty, etc. Major breast augmentation, wears thong bikinis every day. BB3’s eye candy.
"You're an evil, evil woman Ms. Bebo. I'm sure you're used to those kind of compliments" - katem
I scare people. Hmmm.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-02, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The little things..."
I was really upset with Elavia for taking that money. It would have been a completely different game. But even so, when asked before the reveal Elavia said she thought Heather was the mole. So who knows how it would have turned out?

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-07-02, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The little things..."
Most importantly, Elavia would have won because she was the only player voting for Bill before Heather started to in episode 9., as per The Mole Insider column.

javbear 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-07-02, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail javbear Click to send private message to javbear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The little things..."
What if Bill had been voted least liked in the second popularity poll (Elavia was voted least liked by only one vote over Bill)? Would the producers have still tried to bribe the least liked if it were Bill? If so, would Bill's refusal to take the money turned players onto his moleness?

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-02, 06:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The little things..."
I always figured that if the least liked player had been the Mole, the list would have either been "changed" somehow or the bribe would have been offered to the most liked player.

The Artist Formerly Known As DarkLotus

Neleh_Paschal_3 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-10-02, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Neleh_Paschal_3 Click to send private message to Neleh_Paschal_3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The little things..."
>What if Bill had been voted
>least liked in the second
>popularity poll (Elavia was voted
>least liked by only one
>vote over Bill)? Would the
>producers have still tried to
>bribe the least liked if
>it were Bill? If so,
>would Bill's refusal to take
>the money turned players onto
>his moleness?

The producers would have probably changed it so that he got the money and an exemption so that way, the Mole stays in the game.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-08-02, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The little things..."

I got one for you!
The old moron factor. What if any of these morons - Ali, Lisa Bob or Patrick - had, had a f*cking clue as to how the game worked or even what country they were in most of the time.
Lets imagine any one of them with an IQ above 50. Wait....wait....wait. I know, I can't imagine it either....never mind.

LaybackSpinPatty 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-09-02, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaybackSpinPatty Click to send private message to LaybackSpinPatty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The little things..."
Well, seeing as how Ali is a nurse, Lisa is a lawyer, Bob is finace consultant, and Patrick is a doctor/city manager...

...I find it pretty imaginable. I think they were just gullible.

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-09-02, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The little things..."
How about if Bribs had realized earlier that Darwin was full of sh*t?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •