The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Has anyone seen this? comments?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorfan1970 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-06-02, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorfan1970 Click to send private message to survivorfan1970 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Has anyone seen this? comments?"
I found this on the ABC website under AC's interview.

As a lurker, I beg of you not to flame me. Lock if you must if this has been talked about. Accept apologies as well.

almole2: Hi, Anderson, did you have a guess at who the mole is before they started playing?

Anderson: Definitely! I'm trying to guess all during the taping of the show as well as everyone else. The last season I've known who the mole was, but this season, I was shocked! The crew did a great job and I was completely baffled.

~~Robin

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Has anyone seen this? comments... Aussiemama 08-06-02 1
 RE: Has anyone seen this? comments... Bebo 08-06-02 2
 Good quote AyaK 08-06-02 3
   RE: Good quote ejm92 08-06-02 4
 Three Arguments Jims02 08-06-02 5
   RE: Three Arguments Hockey Lady 08-06-02 6
   RE: Three Arguments TheBoredGuy 08-06-02 7
   RE: Three Arguments sittem 08-06-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Aussiemama 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-06-02, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aussiemama Click to send private message to Aussiemama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Has anyone seen this? comments?"
The only person who would truly shock me as The Mole would be Dorothy. Are we onto something here?

Only 7 more hours and the show begins.......

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-02, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Has anyone seen this? comments?"
I know we've discussed this in the context of what Anderson does or doesn't know, but since I couldn't quickly find the relevant thread in the first ten pages of this board, I certainly don't think it's flameworthy to bring it up again.

Big Blowser 3 profile
Bebo: Age 23. Female Human. Lingerie Model & Bartender. Rude, mean, snotty, etc. Major breast augmentation, wears thong bikinis every day. BB3’s eye candy.
"You're an evil, evil woman Ms. Bebo. I'm sure you're used to those kind of compliments" - katem

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Good quote"
This is a good quote ... but all it means is that the mole this time did a better job than Kathryn did. As we've since learned, everyone suspected Kathryn right away -- I think Manuel was the only person in week 1 who DIDN'T vote for Kathryn as the mole. The only reason Mole 1 wasn't completely boring was that Steven and Jim decided that they could out-sabotage the mole ... and succeeded.

By contrast, I really don't think that even the finalists this time had a good idea which player was the mole until the game was more than half over.

Kathryn was a lousy mole.

And welcome to our site, Robin/survivorfan1970. Hope you enjoy it here.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-06-02, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Good quote"
Yes, I totally agree......Kathryn wasn't a wonderful Mole, although the editing of the show made her look good. This season, I don't think that the editing of the show is really going to give true virtue to how the Mole really did, because the situation when the show was filmed is proboably much different than it is editied out to be. We will tell by the looks on the player's faces when the Mole is revealed of how well of a job the Mole did in person. Editing could make anyone look good.....which is why I will not be surprised, no matter how tonight's show goes down.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Three Arguments"
1. Anderson is truly surprised and this points to Heather being the Mole, since she'd surprise ME.

2. Anderson did figure it out, but he can't say, "Yeah, I had it figured out the whole time."

3. Anderson's idea of surprised is somewhat biased. For instance, he might be surprised to se an elderly person be the mole.

It really comes down to Anderson.

I'd really love to see it be Heather though.
-----------------------------------
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin
10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy
11. (creepily) "Tiny bubbles... In my wine... Makes me happy."-Anderson

12. "I'll tell ya... I don't understand a thing, but I enjoy riding!!! " -Bill

Hockey Lady 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-06-02, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hockey%20Lady Click to send private message to Hockey%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Three Arguments"
I agree with you--I think Anderson really likes Heather--as someone else said, his eyes twinkle around when he is around her. Hence, the big surprise when she is brought into the light as the Mole.
I started a thread once on why she is the mole, and I am still betting on her...
4 hours to go on the east coast!

TheBoredGuy 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-06-02, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheBoredGuy Click to send private message to TheBoredGuy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Three Arguments"
I think it's important for us to remember that a) Anderson saw many things we didn't see; b) Anderson didn't have the benefit of seeing the production clues and therefore would not be swayed toward Bill, as many people have by them.

For all we know, he could think Heather is the mole, and when she's not, he's surprised. He could think Dorothy is the mole, and when's she not, he's surprised. He could think that Heather has the hots for him, but when she really has them for Bribs and announces their relationship at the finale, he's surprised (and crushed).

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-06-02, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Three Arguments"
Just identified a 4th possibility.

AC is not going to be surprised at who the Mole is at the end. However, he may be talking in relative terms here - the production staff did a better job than last time in keeping the mole hidden from even him for a longer period of time, but he probably figured it out before the end. So, it's still possible that he figured out it was Heather near the end and won't be floored (or wasn't floored - this isn't live like Survivor is it?) when she's revealed tonight.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •