The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"National Enquirer reveals Mole"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

IKnowtheMole 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-31-02, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IKnowtheMole Click to send private message to IKnowtheMole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"National Enquirer reveals Mole"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-02 AT 09:41 PM (EST) by SurvivorBlows (admin)

********************* SPOILER SPACE *********************
DO NOT SCROLL ANY FURTHER DOWN THIS PAGE AND READ ANY
RESPONSES IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THE REPORTED SPOILER
HIGHLIGHT THE BELOW AREA TO SEE THE SPOILER TEXT

The National Enquirer has revealed that the Mole is Heather. Pages 4 and 5 of this weeks edition.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: National Enquirer reveals Mole PagongRatEater 07-31-02 1
 @%#&*@$# CVLspaz 07-31-02 2
   RE: @%#&*@$# IKnowtheMole 07-31-02 4
       apologies. profuse apologies! CVLspaz 07-31-02 9
       RE: @%#&*@$# SurvivorBlows 07-31-02 12
       RE: ROB revisit rockluver 08-01-02 26
   RE: @%#&*@$# malibubarbie 07-31-02 5
 Has anyone actually seen this? AyaK 07-31-02 3
   RE: Has anyone actually seen this? CVLspaz 07-31-02 10
       RE: Has anyone actually seen this? malibubarbie 07-31-02 11
 RE: National Enquirer reveals Mole IKnowtheMole 07-31-02 6
   RE: National Enquirer reveals Mole malibubarbie 07-31-02 7
   RE: National Enquirer reveals Mole lizard 07-31-02 8
       RE: National Enquirer reveals Mole Asrai 07-31-02 13
 RE: National Enquirer reveals Mole Jims02 07-31-02 14
 The article is real... cyclehausen 07-31-02 15
   RE: The article is real... malibubarbie 07-31-02 16
       Sounds like fun! AyaK 07-31-02 18
           RE: Sounds like fun! malibubarbie 07-31-02 19
               RE: Sounds like fun! Hockey Lady 08-01-02 23
               RE: Sounds like fun! AyaK 08-01-02 25
                   RE: Sounds like fun! malibubarbie 08-01-02 27
                       They aren't AyaK 08-02-02 32
   RE: The article is real... evanakm 08-01-02 20
       RE: The article is real... cyclehausen 08-01-02 21
           RE: The article is real... Sophie 08-02-02 29
   RE: The article is real... wildchickenhunter 08-01-02 22
       RE: The article is real... Sophie 08-02-02 30
       RE: The article is real... skyehawk 08-04-02 33
 August 6 N E DOES NOT reveal Mole lizard 08-01-02 24
 NO REPORT lizard 08-02-02 28
   Troll watch AyaK 08-02-02 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-31-02, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: National Enquirer reveals Mole"
Next time you are going to post a "spoiler" have the courtesy to put in some filler before you do so not everyone has to read it.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CVLspaz 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-31-02, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CVLspaz Click to send private message to CVLspaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "@%#&*@$#"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-02 AT 11:30 AM (EST)

edited to delete this nasty post.
my profound apologies again. it was totally un-called for. i don't know what got into me. i can count on one hand how many times i've cursed in my entire life! alot of stress had been building up, i exploded and you guys happened to be in the line of fire. i'm sorry i ran off a prospective newbie. it doesn't look like he/she has posted since "the incident" i should know that nothing in the Enquirer can be trusted, and i haven't seen the article, so i shouldn't have been so upset.
apologies!

07-31-02, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IKnowtheMole Click to send private message to IKnowtheMole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: @%#&*@$#"
I am not sure who made you God and appointed you what can be said or not said in here. If you don't like it..tough sh*t. Freedonm of speech my good man.

07-31-02, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CVLspaz Click to send private message to CVLspaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "apologies. profuse apologies!"
i'm very sorry. i really am. i guess i let other stress in my life come through in this post about a not-such-important thing.

that said. we do have "rules" on these boards and common courtesy reigns supreme. i do hope from now on, if you have spoiler information, you will allow those of us who don't want to know not to see it. please have the courtesy from now on to do this. there are those of us who like a good surprise.

again i am SO sorry IKnowTheMole. that is very out of character for me and it really had nothing to do with your post or my being God i just blew up because of things that i don't want to share and would not be appropriate to share on this forum. i really am sorry that i let personal issues interrupt my judgement on my last post.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: @%#&*@$#"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-02 AT 09:46 PM (EST)

Ah, the famous freedom of speech sh*t. I just love it when folks use this one.

Let's be clear -- any "freedoms" that you have on this website are those that are granted at the sole discretion of the webmaster. You want "freedom" them go start your own site and post there, otherwise respect the community.

Freedom of speech allows a person or media outlet to say whatever they want to say. It does not require a media outlet to publish or provide you with a forum to say whatever you want to say. You can scream it from the rooftops, but the 6'O clock local news is under no obligation to allow you to broadcast it over their airwaves.

-SB

rockluver 198 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-02, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rockluver Click to send private message to rockluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: ROB revisit"
Or as Rob would say it . Dam !

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-31-02, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: @%#&*@$#"
Why? The National Enquirer could be wrong, it does lie a lot. I believe it's Heather, and I think this is interesting. I mean, look at all the Bill spoilers. Who cares? I mean, if you believe it's Bill or Dot, something like the National Enquirer shouldn't dopple that. This person found something about the mole, and shared it with us. I personally am going to go look at the National Enquirer tomorrow at Publix and read it for myself. But, there's no reason to curse. Jeezah. I don't get the big deal.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Has anyone actually seen this?"
We seem to have a first-time poster with "exclusive, breaking" information. I don't want to say that this is false just because a first-time poster has stated it, but has anyone else actually seen this supposed "scoop"?

Note that the National Enquirer website has no such story, and there is also nothing on zap2it.com, which would normally pick something like this up. And there's nothing on the AP entertainment wire about it. So ... unless someone can confirm it, it seems like dubious info.

07-31-02, 09:30 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Has anyone actually seen this?"
--So ... unless someone can confirm it, it seems like dubious info.--

i hope so. boy do i hope so.

07-31-02, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Has anyone actually seen this?"
*giggles* I DO! I'd love for anyone but Bill to be the mole.

07-31-02, 09:21 PM (EST)
6. "RE: National Enquirer reveals Mole"
Article has pictures of Heather meeting with Kathryn Price prior to show airing.

07-31-02, 09:26 PM (EST)
7. "RE: National Enquirer reveals Mole"
Is there anyway you can retype the article for us?

lizard 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-31-02, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizard Click to send private message to lizard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: National Enquirer reveals Mole"
Was there by any chance an alien present as well, or perhaps Elvis?

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: National Enquirer reveals Mole"
Lizard...my new favorite green, scaley friend! You're a hoot!
*laughing uncontrollably*

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: National Enquirer reveals Mole"
Yes, and did you see the article in there about Anderson being Katie's father too??? And the father in the Relative Disguise game was Anderson's identical twin brother!!!

(cue dramatic music)

Yes, it's all true!!!
--------------------------------
What will Katie do???

Who is Katie's mother???

Will (ooooh clue!) Anderson re-unite with his beloved daughter???

Tune in next week to...

THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER!!!

OK, Sarcasm Meter turned off now...
-----------------------------------
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin
10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy

11. (creepily) "Tiny bubbles... In my wine... Makes me happy."-Anderson

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-31-02, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "The article is real..."
...I am sorry to say. I have an advance copy of The National Enquirer (I work as a media buyer for a large retail chain.) Here is a copy of the article, verbatim:

The Mole Is Revealed

An anonymous source, who has been confirmed to be an irate crew member, has confirmed the identity of The Mole on ABC's famous The Mole II: The Next Betrayal. Millions of viewers have been held in breathless anticipation, but we at The National Enquirer have cracked the code for you. According to our source, the Mole is none other than Texas-girl Heather. Popular Mole choice Bill turns out to be the winner, answering 17 of the 20 questions correctly on the brutal final quiz. Dorothy, the Asian, can buy no rice with so little money left. All the other contestants have been left in joint custody of Al's four-headed baby. Viewers are excited about the promise of a next season, but they will have to wait until next summer!

07-31-02, 11:30 PM (EST)
16. "RE: The article is real..."
*giggles* Uh huh. Yeah, we believe you Cycle. I'm really actually curious. Maybe I'll stop by somewhere and read it (but not buy it. Shh don't tell!) I'll let you know if the evidence is conclusive.

07-31-02, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Sounds like fun!"
I gave a serious reply, but then I deleted it. Instead, I'll just say for now that we'll see whether my source (!!) is better than their source (??). My source told me Bill is the mole.

07-31-02, 11:48 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Sounds like fun!"
Doesn't everyone's sources know they could get charged $10 million for revealing the mole? Of course, I'm not sure who is telling the truth, but I guess we'll find out! (A weird post on ABC boards a while back titled "I think You Should Know" and then it said "Bill is the mole. Heather is the winner." That was their only post.) It made me wonder. But, I'm stickin to being anti-Bill FOMO.

Hockey Lady 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-01-02, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hockey%20Lady Click to send private message to Hockey%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Sounds like fun!"
Glad we picked Heather earlier on....
I could not explain why Bill, if he were the mole, would add $100,000 to the pot as he did in the last game. I keep coming back to a statement he made in an episode earlier on, to the effect "I have spent my whole life evaluating people." He just could be the winner. And, I would not be unhappy to see a member of our military win.
Can't wait til Tuesday! I may have to sneak a peek in the grocery store....if it is true, so much for swearing on the Bible...

08-01-02, 05:48 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Sounds like fun!"
>Doesn't everyone's sources know they could get charged $10
>million for revealing the mole?

So how much of that should be billed to the Mole 2 producers for the "Admiral" and "Bill is the Mole" clues? And how about the AKA Bill intro order in the first episode? (Of course, we had to see the second episode to know that that was a clue.) And BANE?

08-01-02, 07:11 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Sounds like fun!"
True. I don't know. I just thought everyone working on the show and the contestants/mole weren't allowed to tell information. Oh well.

08-02-02, 04:19 PM (EST)
32. "They aren't"
malibubarbie, you're right -- if (say) someone e-mailed me and told me that Bill was the mole, that would be a prohibited act under the contracts that these people signed. But the show itself isn't covered by the contract, so they can put in as much info in it as they want.

If the producers wanted to run a feature that had Bill saying, "Hi. Remember me? I was a contestant on a reality TV show ... well, I wasn't really a contestant, because I was the mole ..." -- no problem. If they wanted to have Heather and Dorothy say, "It's Bill. Why couldn't they have given us a handsome guy mole, say, Bribs?" -- no problem.

Bill singing The Barber of Seville: "Oh, mole-o mio!"

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-01-02, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The article is real..."
I don't really believe anything written in the National Enquirer, but seeing as the Bill wins-Heather is the mole theory matches my theory, I think they may be onto something. But I can't see how even if Bill wins, that he would get 17 out of 20.

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-01-02, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The article is real..."
LMAO

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-02-02, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: The article is real..."
Oh look! Cyclehausen...are you proud of yourself?

Sophie

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-01-02, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The article is real..."
I have thought it is Bill for a long time, but I will have to take your word for it.One thing I take issue with is Al's four-headed baby. I had heard from an inside source that Katie and Patrick had married and were raising the baby. With no help from the other cast members.They are currently torn between raising the child to be a illiterate school teacher or a thief, they can't decide.
More updates to come!

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-02-02, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: The article is real..."
Ahh...how precious!
I think they should go with an illiterate thief.
;)

Sophie

skyehawk 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-04-02, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skyehawk Click to send private message to skyehawk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: The article is real..."
LMAO! 2 Funny!!

08-01-02, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizard Click to send private message to lizard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "August 6 N E DOES NOT reveal Mole"
On a mundane note the August 6 issue does not contain anything about the mole. Apparently a new issue is due out any time.

08-02-02, 02:36 PM (EST)
28. "NO REPORT"
Just to bury this sucker under the appropriate 6ft.
The August 13(!) edition of the Enquirer is now on the newstands. Unless we've really been missing something and Roseanne, Julia Roberts, Seinfeld or Marylin Monroe (I wish) is the mole, there is not a single mention of Mole 2 in the whole rag. (unless it's in very small print - I have to admit to not reading all the classifieds.)

08-02-02, 04:10 PM (EST)
31. "Troll watch"
And so, another stupendous, outstanding scoop related to us by a first-time poster turns out to be nothing more than a troll on the prowl....

Guess we can drop the "spoiler" treatment for this post and treat it as it deserves to be treated ... as pure, unadulterated BS.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •