The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kathryn's Episode 12 Insider Up"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-01-02, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kathryn's Episode 12 Insider Up"
From the official Mole site...

by Kathryn Price

Episode 12

Can you believe that we're finally just a week away from the end? I'm sure that will be a big relief to the Mole, who has had to keep this secret for over a year now, and an even bigger relief to the winner, who has been waiting to receive that money for almost as long.

So, who done it? I'm not even going to try to rehash all of the suspicious things that the final three players have done. Suffice it to say that I could make a highly credible case that any one of them is the Mole. Which is great, because in the first few rounds I worried that no one would step up as a prime suspect other than the real Mole, and the game would be all over but for the furious scribbling of tedious facts about what the Mole ate for breakfast. But several great candidates emerged — and three out of four of them are in the finals (the fourth being Elavia, who is probably only gone because of that bribe). My husband still believes that Rob was the real Mole and that at the reunion he'll reveal that he was mistakenly executed. My husband also thought Kate was the Mole last time around, so don't hold your breath for Rob's triumphant return.

I was very unhappy that the producers decided to reuse the Three Questions game from last year — a game that last season's fans will recall that I thought was "hideous." I was totally indignant on the new players' behalf that they should not be subjected to such meanness, but lo and behold, they were completely unfazed. Then, I must admit, I was a little unhappy that they weren't more upset, because it meant that I was just a neurotic cry baby and that the game wasn't really all that offensive. So you can understand that I took some perverse pleasure in Heather's little meltdown during the final game. At least I wasn't the only one to crack under the pressure of the game (I am blindly choosing to see no distinction between the fact that she faced possible death by wild boar and I merely had my feelings hurt).

Most of you are probably pretty entrenched in your Mole choice by now (if the message boards are any indication, most of you aren't just entrenched, but barricaded behind, locked in and welded to your choice). If you haven't made a pick yet, it's pretty much too late to claim any glory if you guess correctly before next week. You do, after all, have a 33% chance of being right no matter what. But either way, you'll find out next week. You'll also get to find out what the real hidden clues were and I hope they don't pale in comparison to some of the ingenious clues that were identified by the message board sleuths. Before you begin ripping our clues to shreds, please take a deep breath and remember that I helped create and plant many of those clues. If you've learned nothing else from the show and my column, you should know that I'm a neurotic cry baby (see above paragraph) and I'll take it personally. So try to go easy on me.

Good luck with your picks and I'll see you back here next week for a final recap.

Kathryn

Femme

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kathryn's Episode 12 Insider Up lizard 08-01-02 1
   RE: Kathryn's Episode 12 Insider Up malibubarbie 08-01-02 2
       RE: Kathryn's Episode 12 Insider Up Femme 08-01-02 3
           RE: Kathryn's Episode 12 Insider Up malibubarbie 08-01-02 7
 RE: Kathryn's Episode 12 Insider Up dragonstorm 08-01-02 4
   RE: Kathryn's Episode 12 Insider Up Femme 08-01-02 5
 RE: Kathryn's Episode 12 Insider Up a77u12a 08-01-02 6
 Hi Kathryn!!! Jims02 08-01-02 8
   RE: Hi Kathryn!!! kyngsladye 08-05-02 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lizard 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-01-02, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizard Click to send private message to lizard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kathryn's Episode 12 Insider Up"
Ouch!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-01-02, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kathryn's Episode 12 Insider Up"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-02 AT 08:55 PM (EST)

*crosses fingers* Maybe it means there's no telegram or Bill clues? ;) Just wishful thinking. Let a girl be disslusioned.

And BTW- doesn't anyone else find it funny how Kat keeps comparing herself with Heather?

--Edited: I can't spell. I probably still didn't spell it right. Ah well.

08-01-02, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kathryn's Episode 12 Insider Up"
>>doesn't anyone else find it funny how Kat keeps comparing herself with Heather?<<

You know, I almost highlighted that part, too. I do think it's strange, but wasn't sure if anyone would get what I was trying to point. Thanks for bringing it up, Malie.

From Episode 6's Insider:
Heather continues to raise eyebrows. I can't help feeling that many of the "mistakes" she makes, such as touching the bike and drawing a fine, are things that I would have done in that game.

From Episode 10's Insider:
Then another exemption slipped through Heather's fingers and it was a little too much for her to take. By this point in the game, everyone is completely exhausted, stressed out, paranoid, etc., and I think she's at the end of her rope. Her tears looked like the real thing, but I also know the value of being able to cry on cue.

Plus, there were two or three other references to Heather that bordered on likening her to Kathryn, but since they weren't explicit, I didn't include them here.

Kinda interesting note, while looking back at the Insider's, I noticed Bill and Dorothy and Heather don't really seem to be mentioned all that much. Kinda interesting that she left out so much about them. She knew who was in the finals and who won, lost and was the mole when these Insider's were posted. Something we may want to keep an eye on next year, if this year's mole writes them, too.

Femme

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-01-02, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kathryn's Episode 12 Insider Up"
Maybe it means nothing, but I went on the mole site, and they had this blurb: The Players Track The Mole (then a picture of Heather) The players had an opportunity to track down information about the Mole.

I'm probably grasping, and maybe I'm just hoping, but could it be a clue? I know they could have put all three of the players, or Bill or Dot. It was just... interesting.

You're right, Kat definitely knows the outcome, and she's surely had time to edit them around. So, I'm not sure if she's trying to subtly hint us towards the right mole (Heather,) or create a diversion from someone else. Though, I don't understand why on earth she'd use the latter. Interesting...

dragonstorm 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-01-02, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonstorm Click to send private message to dragonstorm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kathryn's Episode 12 Insider Up"
I thought this was the best part:

"Before you begin ripping our clues to shreds, please take a deep breath and remember that I helped create and plant many of those clues. If you've learned nothing else from the show and my column, you should know that I'm a neurotic cry baby (see above paragraph) and I'll take it personally. So try to go easy on me."

08-01-02, 08:34 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Kathryn's Episode 12 Insider Up"
Awww, she should be flattered. *I* pick on her all the time, but like a kindergartener, it's cause I like her. Not like her, like her, but just like her, you know?

Femme - wishes she made enough impact on people to be picked on in public forums.

a77u12a 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-01-02, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail a77u12a Click to send private message to a77u12a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kathryn's Episode 12 Insider Up"
when she says "message board slueths" is she referring to US too???

i'd hate to think she thought all of the mole fans went on and on and on (and on and on) thinking that bribs tape and mole killer were clues until he left.

did she REALLY wade through all that garbage on "that OTHER board"? that would really be something if she's visted other boards (like this one, ahem) to check out what clues we've come up with....

is there any evidence that she may be lurking around here? or has she only been hanging out on the ABC board...?

*shudder* i hope not...she might think all mole fans are unorganized slobs...

a77u12a

ps. ahhh sorry about the ABC board bashing... but... ah forget it, i just dont like that board. ABC! get a clue! fix your format or SOMETHING.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-01-02, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Hi Kathryn!!!"
Hi Kathryn!!! How are you???

It would be really cool if she actually did read this board and smile at how many of us are off or on track...

Enough of this melodramatic stuff...

I do find the highlighted section interesting. My guess is that the ingenious clues she's referring to are things like the Telegram and Bane, because I haven't seen a REALLY ingenious clue for Heather or Dorothy yet.
-----------------------------------
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin
10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy

11. (creepily) "Tiny bubbles... In my wine... Makes me happy."-Anderson

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-05-02, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Hi Kathryn!!!"
Kathryn does read the boards and keep track of the clues. It's BEBO!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •