The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Impartial Clues For All"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-31-02, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Impartial Clues For All"
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-02 AT 03:02 PM (EST)

Okay, here are the clues everyone has found (I do not necessarily agree with them, but I promised to keep this impartial.) If anyone has any they'd like to add, I think that would be good, because I'm sure I've missed some. I'm going to put screenshots up at the end, so they don't break up the text. Note, this is not crazy/suspicious behavior or anything like that. Just hidden clues (and some not so hidden.) Enough of my babble, onto the clues.

***Something in red means it was vetoed/proven wrong.

***Something in green means I was reading through threads and put the clues up since my last editing. This will help you keep track of clues you've seen.

Bill:

A warning: I am not putting up the mole will beat you as a Bill clue. If that were true, everytime a player says, "will" they'd be referring to Bill. I don't buy it.

*Admiral clue that flashed in Episode 10 (I believe that was the episode) during the opening segment.

*The telegram-- when you take the numbers and compare them to a phone keypad (also taking out the zeros), it says, "The mole is Bill." If you would like to test it out yourself, the numbers are 843 6653 0047 2455

*In the opening segment of Episode 12, the numbers flash and you can see, "Bill is the mole." However, on the other side of the coin, there is an HoD on top of it-- could say, "Heather or Dorothy."

*The episode where Patrick leaves, we see Bribs and Darwin talking aboutwhat Bill said about Patrick. Bill said (according to Bribs,) "If he does anything to piss me off, that's the end of it." Then, Patrick left that episode.

*Even though I don't find the pisces clue an actual clue, I'll still post it. In the church in Episode 2, you see a picture of 2 fish- Bills astrological sign.

*Bill has 4 letters, like The Mole. (Don't roll your eyes at me.)

*"William Shakespeare is a scoundrel," according to Anderson Cooper. William= Bill?

*When he was introduced, BANE appeared. (n. 1. Fatal injury or ruin; 2. cause of harm, ruin, or death; 3. source of persistent annoyance or exasperation; 4. deadly poison.)

*Bill was introduced 4th. 4 letters in mole. This was a clue last year, could be one again this year, as well.

*The clue on the bus: Mihty oliath took a bi fall/David or defeat, it's your call. (Mighty Goliath took a big fall/David or defeat, it's your call.) Bill went down in that episode with one rock, much like Goliath.

**rolls eyes* Okay, okay, being impartial... They wrote their answers on dollar BILLs.

*From the first episode-- the AKA Bill clue.

*Heather was attacked by a boar. Homophone: bore. Bore=Bill (haha j/k!)

*The MickyD clue may link to McDaniel- Bill's last name.

*The blood on the hands of Bill when he shook AC's hand.

*Bill waving goodbye in the Al execution episode.

*They focused on room 143 in Episode 9. 1943 is Bill's birth year.

*Episode 5: "The Mole Will Beat You" clue, Bill is the only player left from the pizza game, and the reached the top first

*In Katie's debriefing on the ABC Mole 2 page it states that she had a chat with "ABC.com and users of Find-Whatever.com". Find-whatever.com is a page that looks like a search page yet none of the links work except the link that resembles "<o>". This link takes you to a sight dedicated to 'Milo Rambaldi,' a 15th Century painter/prophet whose work is only authenticated by placing it under a black light. The sight's motto is 'from the eye to the hand.' 3 possible clues. (1 and 2 pertain to Heather.) 3) Unsrambled Milo Rambaldi= Admiral B.

Heather:

*She and her fiancee had blueberry pie.

*The gnome's eye twinkled a blue. It was kind of reminiscent to the whole discussion about Heather's boyfriend's piercing blue eyes.

*The dolls in Anderson's fun house had piercing blue eyes.

*Supposedly, her bike riding outfit said, "Mole." I have a piece of junk VCR, so I cannot verify this. (Sorry ya'll.)

*Name has 7 letters. So does The Mole.

*Said in Episode 12, "C'mon stop taping. From crew to staff." Maybe a slip up?

*Heather said she was scared a wild boar would attack her. Then, it did. Maybe foreshawowing because it was staged?

*I realize we're in Italy and there's religous imagery everywhere, but Heather is the only truly open religious person left. They zoom in on the images a lot. May be a Heather clue.

*Episode 5 in "The Mole Will beat you" pizza/biking game, if it was referring to the bikers, Heather beats Bribs by a 1/2 step to the top.

*(Once again, this one was dug up from Episode 3 clue threads from starsyn99) "Right after the commercial break after Al was told that he could give an exemption to some one, there are shots of people diving into the pool, then Al saying "This is a curse." Then there are shots of the other players with no audio. In one of them there is a close up of Rob and he mouths the words "The Mole" (I looked back like 8 times, it is very obvious) Right after Rob mouths "The Mole", it pans to a very close up shot of Heather."

*In episode 12, Heather wears a shirt that says "Sweet Potato" on it. It is a popular rumour that moles like to eat sweet potatoes.

*Heather is the ONLY player whose photo flipped to the right when you clicked on it, even though it was normally facing the left, and a lot of people were thinking this indicated "another side" or "image" of Heather. (For more detailed information, see Femme's screen shots on post #48.)

*In Katie's debriefing on the ABC Mole 2 page it states that she had a chat with "ABC.com and users of Find-Whatever.com". Find-whatever.com is a page that looks like a search page yet none of the links work except the link that resembles "<o>". This link takes you to a sight dedicated to 'Milo Rambaldi,' a 15th Century painter/prophet whose work is only authenticated by placing it under a black light. The sight's motto is 'from the eye to the hand.' 3 possible clues. 1) The reference to Heather under the black light in the cave with the snake. 2) The many clips of Heather's shining ring (the hand. (3 pertains to Bill.)

Dot:

*Dorothy has the same initials as Don Ho. Don Ho + Dorothy Hui= D.H.

*Close up of the mole on Dorothy's face. And the one on her arm.

*If you rescramble the letters without the g's on the Goliath clue, it says "Dorothy is a liar."(There have been other ones found as well on other boards using all letters. I'll post em when I find it again)

*The many Dorothy wolf questions. (not hidden, but just bringing it up. Bill has so many clues, I'm trying to balance things.)

*Goliath clue again, in British mole 2, they hid Tanya's surname Buck a number of times. I was thinking, "daviD OR..." Dor- a nickname?

*"Are you the one?" clue had blueberries. This has been referred back to the 2nd episode where Dorothy ate the blueberry cake for an exemption.

*Name has 7 letters; so does The Mole.

*There are green apples in the finale. Dot is seen eating a green apple in the opening.

*There has been controversy over Dorothy's last name and it's proper pronounciation. Someone said it sounded like "who" but I doubt that the case. If it is, however, it could be saying, "Hui is the mole."

*Dorothy wears cat eye glasses, and she had the cat suit on last night. There was a picture of a cat shown on I believe Katie's execution.

*They zoom in on dogs quite often, and last night, a number of dogs kept barking at Dorothy. No clue what this means.

*In the end of last night's episode, with the fire during the final quiz, the fire reflected off of Dot's eyeglasses, and looked kinda devilish.

*Hui (Dot's last name) in Chinese means: 1. destroy, ruin, damage, vilify, slander; 2. spend freely, squander; 3. abominal behavior.

*"THE MOLE" is written in red chalk (NOTE: I found this way back in the threads. I thought it was written in pink. Another thing for me to check! ) on the road. Dorothy is the only person wearing a red shirt. (From the same biking episode.)

*The painting of Saint Sebastian way back in episode one is the patron saint of archery/the hunt. Dorothy falls under the sign of the archer: Saggitarious. Hey, I put up the Pices clue.

*Even though moles are blind, they can still function. Heather couldn't-- Dorothy could. Case-in-point (as shown in the Little John/Little Jane game) Dorothy could very well be A Mole, if not The one.

*The "Website Clue": On Dorothy's web site Dime Store Scenario, there's a graphic, and when you hold your mouse over it, it says "It was all a lie." It's been debated, but maybe it's something.

Potential/Uncracked Clues?:

*The numbers on the liscence plate from the car game. Nobody has yet to crack it. It could be nothing.

*The reason for all of the animal imagery. Is there a link?

*Was there any significance in the relative game? I know they had green and red rooms. Did this have any forecasting as for who is in the finals now?

I'm going to go back and check up on these. If you have any insight, let me know.

Screenshots:

Bill is The Mole:

Heather and Nathan eat BLUEBERRY Pie:

/\Screenshot stolen from CyclopsJester of the NetBetrayal

Bill BANE clue:

Telegram clue:

Van clue:

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Impartial Clues For All malibubarbie 07-31-02 1
   RE: Impartial Clues For All rpm 08-05-02 110
 RE: Impartial Clues For All Asrai 07-31-02 2
   RE: Impartial Clues For All malibubarbie 07-31-02 4
       My thanks too AyaK 07-31-02 7
 RE: Impartial Clues For All xxinvincible 07-31-02 3
 RE: Impartial Clues For All nowhereman 07-31-02 5
   RE: Impartial Clues For All malibubarbie 07-31-02 6
   RE: Impartial Clues For All xxinvincible 07-31-02 9
       RE: Impartial Clues For All malibubarbie 07-31-02 10
           RE: Impartial Clues For All nowhereman 08-01-02 15
               RE: Impartial Clues For All malibubarbie 08-01-02 16
 RE: Impartial Clues For All Femme 07-31-02 8
 Missing 3 G's molerific 07-31-02 11
   RE: Missing 3 G's malibubarbie 07-31-02 12
       RE: Missing 3 G's pwbk 07-31-02 13
           RE: Missing 3 G's malibubarbie 07-31-02 14
   RE: Missing 3 G's survivorscott 08-02-02 58
 RE: Impartial Clues For All magic_star 08-01-02 17
 A potential Heather clue discussed ... Survivorerist 08-01-02 18
 RE: Impartial Clues For All bootyup 08-01-02 19
 RE: Impartial Clues For All YumYumsAngel007 08-01-02 20
   RE: Impartial Clues For All dinknesh 08-01-02 25
 RE: Impartial Clues For All lroy 08-01-02 21
 RE: Impartial Clues For All Bebo 08-01-02 22
 RE: Impartial Clues For All mrknowitall 08-01-02 23
   RE: Impartial Clues For All Femme 08-01-02 24
       RE: Impartial Clues For All mrknowitall 08-01-02 26
           RE: Impartial Clues For All lizard 08-01-02 30
               RE: Impartial Clues For All bootyup 08-01-02 44
                   RE: Impartial Clues For All lizard 08-01-02 47
               RE: Impartial Clues For All mrknowitall 08-06-02 112
                   RE: Impartial Clues For All Femme 08-06-02 116
           RE: Impartial Clues For All Femme 08-01-02 36
           RE: Impartial Clues For All bootyup 08-01-02 45
               RE: Impartial Clues For All malibubarbie 08-01-02 46
       RE: Impartial Clues For All malibubarbie 08-01-02 27
       RE: Impartial Clues For All dinknesh 08-01-02 28
           RE: Impartial Clues For All malibubarbie 08-01-02 29
               RE: Impartial Clues For All dinknesh 08-01-02 31
                   RE: Impartial Clues For All lizard 08-01-02 32
               RE: Impartial Clues For All TheBoredGuy 08-01-02 33
           RE: Impartial Clues For All nowhereman 08-02-02 64
 RE: Impartial Clues For All headhunter 08-01-02 34
   RE: Impartial Clues For All sherlock 08-01-02 35
   RE: Impartial Clues For All malibubarbie 08-01-02 37
       RE: Impartial Clues For All dinknesh 08-01-02 39
           RE: Impartial Clues For All cyclehausen 08-02-02 59
 RE: Impartial Clues For All sittem 08-01-02 38
   RE: Impartial Clues For All malibubarbie 08-01-02 41
   RE: Impartial Clues For All bella02 08-01-02 43
 RE: Impartial Clues For All anixon 08-01-02 40
   RE: Impartial Clues For All malibubarbie 08-01-02 42
 Heather's Changing Face Femme 08-01-02 48
   RE: Heather's Changing Face malibubarbie 08-01-02 49
   RE: Heather's Changing Face Survivorerist 08-01-02 50
       RE: Heather's Changing Face Femme 08-01-02 52
   RE: Heather's Changing Face cyclehausen 08-02-02 60
 "Clue" for Dorothy-- and kind of fo... Maddison 08-01-02 51
   RE: "Clue" for Dorothy-- and kind o... sherlock 08-02-02 61
 RE: Impartial Clues For All austxgal 08-02-02 53
   RE: Impartial Clues For All DaSaintFan 08-02-02 54
       RE: Impartial Clues For All austxgal 08-02-02 55
           RE: Impartial Clues For All skyehawk 08-05-02 105
   RE: Impartial Clues For All skyehawk 08-05-02 104
 RE: Impartial Clues For All hessed 08-02-02 56
   RE: Impartial Clues For All malibubarbie 08-02-02 57
   RE: Impartial Clues For All kyngsladye 08-02-02 62
   RE: Milo Rambaldi lizard 08-02-02 63
       RE: Milo Rambaldi molerific 08-02-02 65
           RE: Milo Rambaldi malibubarbie 08-02-02 66
               RE: Milo Rambaldi molerific 08-02-02 67
                   RE: Milo Rambaldi lizard 08-02-02 68
                       RE: Milo Rambaldi molerific 08-02-02 69
                           RE: Milo Rambaldi lizard 08-02-02 70
                               RE: Milo Rambaldi malibubarbie 08-02-02 71
                                   RE: Milo Rambaldi BunsTsukino 08-02-02 72
                                       RE: Milo Rambaldi BunsTsukino 08-02-02 73
                                           RE: Milo Rambaldi malibubarbie 08-02-02 74
                                           RE: Milo Rambaldi BunsTsukino 08-02-02 75
                                               RE: Milo Rambaldi malibubarbie 08-02-02 76
                                               RE: Milo Rambaldi BunsTsukino 08-02-02 78
                                               One Heather Suspicion spyguy13 08-02-02 79
                                               RE: Milo Rambaldi dinknesh 08-02-02 82
                                                   RE: Milo Rambaldi BunsTsukino 08-02-02 85
 The Mole will Break You LadyLuna 08-02-02 77
   RE: The Mole will Break You malibubarbie 08-02-02 80
       RE: The Mole will Break You Maddison 08-04-02 102
   RE: The Mole will Break You molerific 08-02-02 81
       RE: The Mole will Break You BunsTsukino 08-02-02 83
           RE: The Mole will Break You BunsTsukino 08-02-02 84
               RE: The Mole will Break You malibubarbie 08-02-02 86
   Gnome Clue LadyLuna 08-03-02 90
 Two More Bill Clues anixon 08-03-02 87
   RE: Two More Bill Clues molerific 08-03-02 88
       RE: Two More Bill Clues anixon 08-03-02 89
           RE: Two More Bill Clues LadyLuna 08-03-02 91
               RE: Two More Bill Clues GeorgiaBelle 08-03-02 92
                   OMG OBVIOUS HEATHER CLUE! BunsTsukino 08-03-02 93
               RE: Two More Bill Clues anixon 08-03-02 94
                   an intelligent comment molerific 08-03-02 95
                       RE: an intelligent comment GeorgiaBelle 08-03-02 97
                   RE: Two More Bill Clues lizard 08-03-02 96
                       RE: Two More Bill Clues molerific 08-03-02 98
                           RE: Two More Bill Clues malibubarbie 08-04-02 99
                               RE: Two More Bill Clues molerific 08-04-02 101
                                   RE: Two More Bill Clues malibubarbie 08-04-02 103
                   RE: Two More Bill Clues rpm 08-05-02 109
                   RE: Two More Bill Clues Created4LIfe 08-06-02 115
               RE: Two More Bill Clues Created4LIfe 08-06-02 114
   Another Bill Clue cowpowder4 08-06-02 120
 Sorry but I could not stop myself GeorgiaBelle 08-04-02 100
 RE: Impartial Clues For All Quic... skyehawk 08-05-02 106
 RE: Impartial Clues For All evanakm 08-05-02 107
   RE: Impartial Clues For All GeorgiaBelle 08-05-02 108
 RE: Impartial Clues For All rpm 08-06-02 111
   RE: Impartial Clues For All molemama 08-06-02 119
 McDonald's clue Kobra22 08-06-02 113
 RE: Impartial Clues For All bella02 08-06-02 117
 RE: Impartial Clues For All Hockey Lady 08-06-02 118

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-31-02, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-02 AT 03:07 PM (EST)

Now for some not-so-impartial views.

Mighty Goliath took a big fall.

David or defeat it's your call.

I think, personally, there's a Dot clue. *lol* daviD OR... Anyhow, I'm a loser. But, seriously, I was thinking David was the victor over the fight with Goliath. So I think if it does, in fact, refer to Bill, maybe it's saying was he a victor or was he defeated by the rocks? I.E. was it a victory for the mole or a sad day for a player and his self esteem?

The blueberry clue:

Are You The One?

Not sure what this one means. I do know Heather had a blueberry pie with her fiancee at her dinner with him. There was also a link to Dorothy in the blueberry game where she and Lisa earned exemptions.

The Telegram clue:

Wlecome to Italy. Stop.
Hot weather hotter game. Stop.
Read for another helping. Stop.
La Talpa.

843 6653 0047 2455

The telegram clue in it's completion intrigued me. Trust me, I've tried twerking this clue all around. I was sniffing around with earlier clues, and saw Cycle's post that it could also say, "The mole is bilk." Which I found interesting (even though Cycle is now a Bill FOMO.) I tried to take the numbers and move them through the telegram, starring the numbers and unscrambling. Nothing. I've detirmined it's either, "The Mole is Bill" or "The Mole is Bilk." Somehow, I think there were more numbers as well following it, because there was the "or KM" idea, and if there were more numbers following, it could be something else.

The Picture clue:

With love, the mole

I'm going to post a screenshot of this clue, but no one has found out who's loved one is holding the paper upside down. I was thinking this was saying the mole would show love in this game. Which would eliminate Heather since she chose wrong. Did anyone pick Dorothy or Bill for this one? I haven't watched the episode for a while, but it'll be another thing for me to check up on.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

rpm 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-05-02, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rpm Click to send private message to rpm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
110. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
Because the Mole left the 'what's missing' picture, you might say that the Mole in some respect was responsible for the players being reunited with their loved ones.

Meanwhile, the TV audience was repeated being shown a statue of Guiseppe Garabaldi, the military leader responsible for the reunification of Italy.

I think this is another Bill clue.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-31-02, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
*bows humbly before Malibubarbie*

This is amazing! Now I don't have to worry that my kids and DH will miss me while I'm 'gone' sifting through all those massive clue threads. Great job!

*takes her hand and kisses her ring* giggles!

07-31-02, 08:45 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
Aww thanks! It's the least I can do. Ms. Bebo does all the work in the direcotry, and then all Cycle's work updating during Katie's run in the show. I figured it was my turn to give back to the Molron community.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "My thanks too"
Nice job, malibubarbie! Thanks again.

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-31-02, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-02 AT 08:31 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-31-02 AT 08:30 PM (EST)

>*If you rescramble the letters without the g's on the Goliath clue, it says "Dorothy is a liar." (I didn't find this, someone else did. So, I need verification! )

There are way to many letters in the Goliath clue to just say Dorothy is a liar. There are too many letters left over. I have also figured it could say Bill is a liar or Heather is a liar so that clue really isn't much.

Very nice thread. Thank you for summarizing possible clues throughout the season. Only 6 days until they officially announce that Bill is the mole!

nowhereman 131 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nowhereman Click to send private message to nowhereman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
before I forget, and I hate giving billFOMO more ammunition , but what about the zooming in on room 143 in EP9? '43 is Bill's birthyear.

07-31-02, 08:58 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
Sure, I'll add it (though you know how much I hate adding more Bill clues.) Still, I'm keeping to impartiality! Thanks for reminding me. I knew I was forgettin' something.

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
Forgive me if I am incorrect, but wasn't the door number 153?

07-31-02, 10:30 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
Hmm... Lemme check back on that. I promise I will. (I've got homework tonight!) *giggles*

08-01-02, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nowhereman Click to send private message to nowhereman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
Well, hopefully, I am wrong. So...what was the significance of that zooming in and out? I don't ever remember it being solved.

08-01-02, 00:14 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
There were links to it from the "The Mole Will Beat You" clue.

10- The Mole Wil
5- L Beat
3- You

Take the first digits and it's 153. Who was in room 153? I thought it was Darwin and Al. If it was Bill, it could very well be a Bill clue.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-31-02, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
Malibu, this is great! So nicely condensed and easy to sift through. Appreciate the time it took you to do this. Thanks.

Femme - always was a fan of Reader's Digest.

molerific 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-31-02, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail molerific Click to send private message to molerific Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Missing 3 G's"
What is the significance of the missing three g's? I think that's the clue. Three g's can mean $3,000. Did anyone just prior to this episode lose $3000 for the team?

07-31-02, 10:45 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Missing 3 G's"
The fines so far were:

1. Dorothy and Lisa luring Darwin and Katie into their rooms, which ended up costing $2,000 (back in Ep. 2.)

2. Darwin and Bill ate ice cream; Heather touched the bike. That ended up costing the group $10,000.

The next one would be $20,000 but no one screwed up again. I don't remember there ebing a $5,000 fine, however. I think it was $5,000 a mistake. Since there were 2, it made $10,000.

pwbk 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-31-02, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pwbk Click to send private message to pwbk Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Missing 3 G's"
Actually, although i'm not sure of this, I think Patrick cost the team $5,000 when he ripped the pages out of Katie's book. It's my job to remember everything related to Katie.

--------------------------
"In life there are many paths in which you can choose. Which ever one you choose will be the wrong one so have fun and try not to make a total fool of yourself."

"Is it me? Is it you? Who knows? Guess Who! - Guess Who? Commercial

07-31-02, 11:15 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Missing 3 G's"
Oh yeah, you're right! I'd forgotten about that. He definitely did cost the time a fine. Thank goodness for you Katie FOMOs, this is why I love you guys!

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-02-02, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Missing 3 G's"
The "G's" missing were a joke formt he Mole. The game before that was when Katie forgot the "g" in the sink or swim game and could not spell the italian version of romeo and juliet.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-01-02, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
Great Job Malibu! Thanks alot for doing this.

Since I know you love Bill clues here is another one...
In the first episode you can see the numbers 19(Top Left),43(Top Right), and 2628 on the Castle Tarasp. Bill was born in (19)(43) on Febuary (26) which has (28) days.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-01-02, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "A potential Heather clue discussed in chat on Tuesday..."
As the subject line states, I can't take credit for this one, since it was brought up in chat, but I still thought you might like to know it...

In episode 12, Heather wears a shirt that says "Sweet Potato" on it. It is a popular rumour that moles like to eat sweet potatoes.

Hope that wasn't already mentioned

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

bootyup 13 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-02, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bootyup Click to send private message to bootyup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
i just checked. heather outfit said, "TD" or "ED".

btw, nice post, malibubarbie.

*Supposedly, her bike riding outfit said, "Mole." I have a piece of junk VCR, so I cannot verify this. (Sorry ya'll.)

YumYumsAngel007 126 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-02, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail YumYumsAngel007 Click to send private message to YumYumsAngel007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
This might have been brought up i some long-lost thread somewhere that i just haven't found yet, but it could relate here too. Has anyone played around with the leftover words on the side of the car? Did anything come up from that? If so, it just seemed like this thread was a good place to reinstate it.

dinknesh 13 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-02, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dinknesh Click to send private message to dinknesh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
I have been trying mightily to make something out of this message on the car. Especially after seeing the clues from the British show I felt that there was something to be found here. I am responsible for the "Dorothy is a liar" observation (which was only a tentative suggestion. I found that in the uppercase letters from the main message but couldn't make sense out of the remaining letters. In the uppercase grouping the only name (of the three remaining players) that can be formed is Dorothy.

In the lowercase grouping from the main message I was able to find "Bill took a dive" and "have a look at Bill" without being able to make anything of the leftover letters. In the lowercase grouping, only Bill's name (of the three remaining letters) can be formed.

I can't clearly identify letters adequately from the remaining grouping (the extraneous letters to the left of the message) to attempt deciphering them. Some look like numbers, there appear to be two Qs in a not large grouping of letters.

I feel sure there was a coded message here (intended to be viewable to players and viewers) and it doesn't have to be an anagrammatic solution. That just was the way I was playing with the letter combos. Of course the message might simply mean Goliath (Bill) "took a fall" in the Think or Sink game, by giving up so quickly.

So, to make a long story short, I think there's something there, but I don't know what and would love it if others shared their ideas to see if we can solve it as a group.

--D.

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-01-02, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
Great job MalibueBarbie!

Just a comment on the Heather clue concerning the boar: I too that that her comments were highly suspicious. I brought up this "clue" to my Italian friend who is from Lucca, Italy the very same place that part of the game was filmed. So she looks at me like i'm an idiot and says that there are wild boars all over the Italian country side. Most people in the area know to watch out for them, and people who don't are warned about them. I am assuming, that like in Survivor, there are certain things they are warned especially when they are about to walk about in the middle of the night. That took the air out of that clue for me! Either that or my friend is the mole...

An interesting side note: She told me that a lot of authentic Italian cookbooks list Wild Boar for any meat dish because it's so prevalent.

But, oh my heck, i'm a girl...

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-02, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
All hail malibubarbie for her excellent compilation! This was not an easy task, and she performed it quite well.

I'd add $100,000 to the pot right now if I had it.

Big Blowser 3 profile
Bebo: Age 23. Female Human. Lingerie Model & Bartender. Rude, mean, snotty, etc. Major breast augmentation, wears thong bikinis every day. BB3’s eye candy.
"You're an evil, evil woman Ms. Bebo. I'm sure you're used to those kind of compliments" - katem

mrknowitall 33 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-02, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrknowitall Click to send private message to mrknowitall Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
This is false! Does whoever came up with this “clue” have any source to back it up? E.g. point me to the Chinese character that you claim is her last name. The character for the common last name Hui (許) has many meanings (including "to allow," "this," "to praise," "to give" etc.), but it DOES NOT mean any of those things listed. I don't know of any other character used for Hui.

People are just grasping at straws to try to convince themselves Bill’s not the mole, including making up "clues".

>
>*Hui (Dot's last name) in
>Chinese means: 1. destroy, ruin,
>damage, vilify, slander; 2. spend
>freely, squander; 3. abominal behavior.
>
>

08-01-02, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-02 AT 11:53 AM (EST)

First of all, these are clues that were raised throughout the season. This is old news.

Second of all, this is just a gathering together of all the clues for each player that have accumulated.

Third of all, you don't have to agree with each one of the clues presented.

Forth of all, your tone is hostile and there are tons of "clues" that came from ALL of us grasping at straws, most will be proven false at the show's conclusion. So, chill out.

Edited to add:

Here's a quote from mrknowitall from the thread he started to berate everyone who had thought Bribs was the mole:

At the end Bill was shown together with the word “mole,” the number of Bill clues are astounding. Plus one of the answers was clicked during the quiz. I don’t remember this ever being shown. Whoever was interviewed 4th is probably the mole, which ever interview it’s referring to.

And here's a quote from the message above me (#23 in this thread):

People are just grasping at straws to try to convince themselves Bill’s not the mole, including making up "clues".

But weren't you making up lues in the earlier thread?You seem like a very angry person. Here's another quote from the thread you created to berate people for believing Bribs was the mole:

I still believe Bill is the mole, but I’m not dumb enough to declare that with 100% certainty.

You may well be right about this Dorothy clue, but based on your reputation and the way you choose to present your information, I am inclined not to believe you.

Femme

08-01-02, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrknowitall Click to send private message to mrknowitall Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-02 AT 12:33 PM (EST)

The point is that that particular clue is wrong. That has about as much validity as me saying McDaniel in Gaelic means “to deceit” or “to spy.”

I would hope others would have the courtesy to correct me if they know something that I state matter-of-factly is wrong. That’s simply what I did. I did not intend my post to be hostile, but if you perceive to be that way, too bad.

If someone has the proof that what I stated above about the Hui surname is wrong, then kindly correct me, I will appreciate.

----

To Femme

It was a fact that the word “mole” appeared in the same shot as Bill. This info about the Hui surname provided as a so-called clue is incorrect. That is the difference between listing a valid clue and grasping at straws. Understand?

I feel like an idiot just trying to defend myself LOL so I’m not going to bother to address your other accusations. All I can say is most people can distinguish between blatant personal attacks and constructive criticisms, all I did was the latter. Before you tell people to chill perhaps it’s wise to chill yourself first.
----

To Malibubarbie,

As I said, my post is not meant to be hostile, but even if it's misperceived that way I don't care. The moderators can delete if they feel I am out of line, which I don't feel I am.

Here are links to the definition of "Hui," but the pages are in Chinese so you will have to get an outside party who can read Chinese to verify if you do not believe what I say to be true.

http://www.edu.tw/clc/dict/GetContent.cgi?Database=dict&DocNum=102957&GraphicWord=yes&QueryString=%E8%A8%B1

http://www.edu.tw/clc/dict/GetContent.cgi?Database=dict&DocNum=102958&GraphicWord=yes&QueryString=%E8%A8%B1

lizard 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-01-02, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizard Click to send private message to lizard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-02 AT 12:49 PM (EST)

Without wanting to get into a "yes it is, no it isn't" debate, your facts may be correct but your tone is hostile even if you don't recognise it. Your use of "too bad" and "Understand?" are examples. (read your edit and now you're saying "I don't care" - maybe you should - we try to be friendly here) I don't want to set myself up as an amateur moderator here, but please accept it's OK to disagree, but we all need to show a little respect for each other's opinions no matter how off track we may think they are.
Whew - what a lecture!

On a totally different point, has anyone had any success unscrambling the Van letters. If I take just the capital letters (the last M-for-mole is a capital) I can get Dorothy Mole and Fraud but there's nothing I can make of the remaining letters! Even then it doesn't explain the significance of the lost g's. I've read the lost money ideas but they don't seem to quite fit either. Any other ideas?

Sorry Femme I'm mixing chat and clues again! I'm just schizophrenically gifted that way - I can do two forums (if that's the plural) at once!

08-01-02, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bootyup Click to send private message to bootyup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
lizard,

i can't open your links. could you confirm the addresses? i know chinese. i am curious what dorothy's chinese name is.

bootyup

08-01-02, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizard Click to send private message to lizard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
They're actually mrknowitall's links. I can open them OK. Do you have Chinese scripting enabled on your browser?

08-06-02, 12:08 PM (EST)
112. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
Actually “understand?” indeed was condescending and unnecessary, for that I apologize to Femme. I had no problem with her confronting me, but I didn’t feel her supporting evidence was fair or true. (e.g.., My post regarding Bribsfomos did in no way berate Bribsfomos; I did not make up the word “mole” and Bill being in the same shot, etc.) As I said I did not intend to be hostile, only to be frank. Here on the net a person can and should be allowed to speak one’s mind without having to sugar coat the truth like in real life. I would not be offended at all if someone were to confront/correct me with facts, even if crudely, provided that they are facts.

08-06-02, 01:48 PM (EST)
116. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
mrknowitall, I did not so much dispute your claim that hui was accurate or not. What I meant by my post was simply that you didn't give us any grounds to believe you.

In a perfect world:
mrknowitall sees the "hui clue" and says to himself "wait, that's not right" and then posts why he thinks it's incorrect with links/text/other supporting info.

In the real world:
mrknowitall says, basically, that the clue is wrong and that it's just dispicable to post something like that. Femme disputes this and says we are all grasping at straws to find "clues" and it's likely that they will all be "wrong" when the season concludes. Sometimes they result in bad "hui clues" and sometimes they are the spolier of the season.

Instead of becoming irate that a clue may not be correct, just debunk it, and summarily, earn the respect of your fellow posters.

I was not trying to aruge that the "hui clue" was correct, only that the way you went about it was wrong, and especially hypocritical, when you posted "clues" that have not been proven yourself, and that may, in fact, turn out to be incorrect. That is why I did not post any "facts" to dispute your claim. I couldn't read your links, since, again, I cannot read chinese, and the entire page was in chinese. I did however find the character that was requested (I think by you) to aid in deciphering the meaning.

Here on the net a person can and should be allowed to speak one’s mind without having to sugar coat the truth like in real life. I would not be offended at all if someone were to confront/correct me with facts, even if crudely, provided that they are facts.

Yes, you can speak your mind, and in relation to debunking clues, you are encouraged to speak up and clear the clutter. But this is Webby's site, and his rules about treating people with respect and dignity are clear in the Zero Tolerance Policy.

So play fair, be nice: that's all I was hoping to convey with my message. Wasn't trying to prove the clue was correct, because, surprise, even though I disagree with your tactics, I also believe that the clue is incorrect.

It's amazing that you're arguing with me over the validity of the clue, when, in that, I am your ally.

Femme Football - doesn't want "Mole Day" to be spoiled.

08-01-02, 01:13 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"

Here is the character in what is called "Traditional Chinese" on the site I found it. (Which happens to be found here.)

And, here's the link to the original conversation on this site.

I can't read Chinese, mrknowitall, so I dunno what your links say. Sorry.

Femme

08-01-02, 06:05 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
i am not trying to get into an argument or taking side here. i just want to confirm what mrknowitall's links are legit. i am from hong kong and chinese is my first language. actucally, my mom's maiden name is hui too.

the following are definitions of hui.(based on mrknowitall's links) i am not that good in translating. please correct me if i am wrong. i doubt abc will use dorothy's last name definition as a clue. hey, what do i know.

verb:
1. agree. permit.
2. offer.
3. arrange an marriage.
4. praise.
5. believe.
6. expect.

noun:
1. whereabout.
2. measuring unit for estimating only.
3. name of an ancient chinese noble's country.
4. name of a place in china.
5. last name.

adj:
1. possible.
2. ??? i don't how to translate.
3. questionable.

08-01-02, 07:01 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
Thanks for the clarification, booty! I put the clue up in red, so if anyone else would like to debate it, more power to ya. As I've stated, I just found it in a thread from I think September. I found it interesting, and put it up here. Thanks to everyone's help in getting to the bottom of this clue!

08-01-02, 12:20 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-02 AT 12:33 PM (EST)

Okay, I was looking waaay back in the threads and someone who claimed they were Chinese and fluent in the languaghe pointed the clue out. I was putting up everything I found on Heather and Dorothy in an attempt to put together a list that was relatively balanced. I've been watching and trying to verify all these clues, but it is going to take research and rewatching all the tapes, so I'd like to ask to give me time on that note.

Thanks to Femme for understanding, and I definitely agree with all of your points. As for mrknowitall, I don't care if you think a clue is wrong, really. You don't have to get personal about it. Just say, "Hey, that's wrong." And I'll go change the color to red and be on my way.

If anyone else has proof that any of these are wrong, just tell me, but please don't do it in a hostile manner.

08-01-02, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dinknesh Click to send private message to dinknesh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
Thanks so much for this post. I've been hoping someone would do this but felt reluctant to do so myself as a new poster.

I will add the license plate from the greenhouse game, which was mentioned but not listed here:

LM5601EO

If you reorder the #s based on the order of the mole mispelling you get 6501. My best, stretched interpretation of that was that 65 = Heather (the sum value of Heather's name based on an alphanumeric substituion) and one player left at the end(this based on the references to descending numbers of players repeated during the episode). I don't put much stock in that, I just couldn't come up with anything better. I know that someone said if you just reverse the numbers (given the combo lock) you get 1065, which could be related to William the Conqueror, thus Bill. Also the date 6/15/01 was on the telegram, so that could be connected or just a reiteration of the clue.

--D.

08-01-02, 12:38 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
I've been wondering about the greenhouse liscense number, as well. Mainly because it doesn't say MOLE and then numbers. The letters in mole are spread between letters, and I was wondering if that was the producers way of saying, "Hey, there's a clue." I've been trying to toy with the numbers, and I've gotten nothin. Your idea about Heather is good (it also helps cuz I don't want Bill to be the mole. ;))

It'll be really cool if this year we found out ALLL the clues. I mean, if they're not like last year's clues.

08-01-02, 12:48 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
Oops, except it's 6150 actually. I mixed up the order when I looked at it this last time. I guess that's why I hadn't seen that possible interpretation (about Heather) the other thousand times I'd examined that clue. LOL

But I still think there's *something* there, unless it's simply 6 contestants, minus one from the execution, and 5 left at the end of the episode.

08-01-02, 12:52 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
Those numbers are also in the "other" numbers in the telegram

TheBoredGuy 49 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-02, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheBoredGuy Click to send private message to TheBoredGuy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-02 AT 12:53 PM (EST)

Forget this. I asked a stupid question and shortly thereafter found the answer in the thread.

D'OH!

08-02-02, 01:02 PM (EST)
64. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-02 AT 01:08 PM (EST)

a couple of other interesting dates:

"1506"
Christopher Columbus-died in this year. Was a sailor, among other things.

"1605"
Guy Fawkes Day-"On 5th November every year since 1605, every town and village in this country lights bonfires, lets off fireworks, burns an effigy of him and celebrates the fact the Parliament and James I were not blown sky high by Guy Fawkes {'England's most notorius traitor.'}."

headhunter 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-01-02, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail headhunter Click to send private message to headhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
First time posting, so I am not sure if it has been mentioned yet.

During the grease the mole game where Bill dropped the mole from his bike basket, one of the last instructions Anderson gave was; "You can grease up your own mole, but you can't grease up your friends mole". When Heather places the mole in Bills grease, she immediately starts greasing his up. Since Bill broke the mole, it was never mentioned that she broke the rules again. (Remember putting her hand on the bike to cost the team money.) Just a thought. She could have been trying to mislead people to thinking she was the mole though.

sherlock 450 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-02, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sherlock Click to send private message to sherlock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
It was just a joke.

08-01-02, 01:17 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
This also caught the eyes of many posters, and it's been debated whether or not it was an actual rule. If Heather is the mole, I think they'll point out all of her sabotage, and we'll find out if that truly was a rule or not. Neither Bill nor Elavia pointed that out (that we saw, anyhow.) Now, when Heather greased up Bill's gnome, I was kinda like, "Oh, Coop made a joke." I'm still not sure. But, as a Heather FOMO and a partial Dot FOMO, I'd like to point out that if you add up all sabotage and all the groups the mole was in that actually worked, Hether has lost $18,000 for the group (if you add her tiumphs, then subtract the fines and losses.) Bill has gained a little over $300,000 for the pot. If anyone wants me to post up numbers for all three players explaining the math, I can do that too.

08-01-02, 01:44 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
I have to say, if Bill is the mole, he is a lame mole because he *added* way more money to the pot than any other player including the $150,000 he singlehandedly added in the last two episodes. I know people think the mole wouldn't sabotage in the final games, but in both those situations he had good excuses to make choices which would cost the pot money. In the lie detector game he had the exemption at stake and he could've even said that he was trying to get money rather than an exemption, but that he guessed badly. In the final game he could've said he really wanted that dossier. I really believe that he had to see that Dot was lying, and so he deliberately excluded her from his group of liars to *add* money to the pot. Not molish. He wants that money.

D.

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-02-02, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
Many people have attributed the lie detector money as being a "gift from Bill." I do not think so. If you watch the game closely, Al (as much as I hate him) did an EXCELLENT job of playing the classic "good liar" in hopes that Bill would think he was being a good liar and catch him (even though he was telling the truth.)

Al looks Bill right in the eye the entire time, avoids head movements, keeps his hands folded in front of him, and speaks in a restricted tone. All of these things are tricks of habitual or good liars which fool most people - but not people who are experienced at looking for liars.

Long story short, I attribute that 50 grand to Al and, to a lesser degree, Heather.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-02, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-02 AT 01:42 PM (EST)

mb - I think you did a terrific "impartial" job at summarizing everything. You and I share an antibillfomo spirit so I doubly appreciate what you did and your attempt at objectivity.

As I read through the whole thread I think it was sir erist that contributed the idea that it's a popular rumor that moles eat sweet potatos. Sounds like a terrific clue to me, but where can I find this popular rumor? I searched a bit in an attempt to find some mole facts and find:

Moles feed almost exclusively on soil insects -- earthworms and grubs are the most important food sources. Because they eat insect pests, they can be beneficial. A mole has a tremendous appetite and can consume nearly half its own weight in food daily. Roots, bulbs and tubers of plants are not target food sources, but may be damaged indirectly as moles dig through the ground in search of grubs and earthworms. Plant parts may subsequently be eaten by mice, which use mole tunnels for protection and as avenues to food supplies.

That's copied from an artilce writeen by an Entomologist from the Univ of Deleware.

Again - erist said it was popular rumor. Erist - give me more to go on so I can continue in my delusional state of being thinking that Bill is not the mole. I just don't know many people who are privy to popular mole rumors. My heck, I don't even know anyone who'd know a mole if it tunneled under their office chair and bit them in the arse.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

08-01-02, 01:55 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
Whoohoo! I love being an anybody-but-bill FOMO. Yeah, it was hard to be impartial, but I tried my best. I've got little hope, but hope none the less, that the telegram says, "The mole is bilk." As other posters have stated, I can't fathom why, if the telegram was sent by the mole, it would be written in the 3rd person. Further more, I'm wondering *and hoping* that the HOD aboved Bill is 2 mole means Heather Or Dorothy, or that maybe underneath Bill is 2 mole, it says "winner."

*lol* I agree, if a mole bit me in the behind, I wouldn't know what the hell it was.

bella02 8 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-02, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bella02 Click to send private message to bella02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
In regards to Moles eating Sweet Potatoes....I found the following in a website from the University of Michigan:

"These exclusively fossorial rodents eat the underground parts of plants, particularly the succulent tubers that are formed by many of the plant species that grow in arid areas. They obtain all the water they need through their food; they do not drink. In captivity they will readily consume sweet potatoes, various fruits, baby cereal and dog biscuits. When a group of mole-rats finds a large tuber (sometimes more than a foot in diameter) in the wild, they generally bore through it, eating mainly the interior flesh while leaving the thin epidermis intact. This behavior may allow the plant to remain healthy for some time, indeed even to continue growing, thereby providing a long-term food resource for the colony."

Hope that helps!!

anixon 38 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-02, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anixon Click to send private message to anixon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
Way to go, malibu! I have to admit, I haven't been a big fan of yours with all the Al bashing, but I really appreciate you taking the time to do this thread. It was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again!

08-01-02, 01:58 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
You're welcome. I know, I wasn't a big Al person. Well, I guess I've gotten better about my opinions and stuuff lately. I'm trying. I'll give Al this though, I was sort of sad to see him go. Just because I respected and felt sorry for the guy after the "Tiny Bubbles" fiasco. As least he did have personality. Not that I liked it, but I mean, he had spunk unlike certain players left.

08-01-02, 09:30 PM (EST)
48. "Heather's Changing Face"
Dunno if you all remember, but earlier in the season, someone brought up a pretty neat little bit of trivia about Heather's picture on the mole site.

It seems when you saw the little player menu (indicated by the super bright red arrows and outline), Heather was looking to the left.

When you clicked on her name, she was looking to the right in her bio page.

She is the ONLY player whose photo flipped like that, and a lot of people were thinking this indicated "another side" or "image" of Heather, blah, blah, blah. Anyway, as soon as people started talking about it, they changed it. Now she's the same in both pictures. Dunno what that might mean, but since you're looking for more clues for the gals, thought I'd bring it up again.

Femme - knows it's not Heather in the first picture and she doesn't care, the screenshot is only there to show what she meant by "little player menu".

08-01-02, 09:37 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Heather's Changing Face"
Oh yeah, I remember reading that and had long since forgotten. Thanks for bringing it up, Femme! I know ABC reads the boards, and they've supposedly deleted some posts "revealing" the mole. I'm not really sure which ones they were, maybe it was just rumors. Now, maybe they changed it because either a. they realized it was a mistake or b. they realized they may be giving away a clue. Anyhow, enough of my babbling. Lemme go add it.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-02, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Heather's Changing Face"
I know this is a little off topic, but I just have to comment...

>>>knows it's not Heather in the first picture and she doesn't care, the screenshot is only there to show what she meant by "little player menu".<<<

And I'm sure that the fact that it was Bribs' picture was just a coincedence, right?

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

08-01-02, 10:31 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Heather's Changing Face"
>>And I'm sure that the fact that it was Bribs' picture was just a coincedence, right?<<

Ah, never thought of that. I like my men a little more "man-like" than thin and pre-pubescent. Of the players (I stress players, since Anderson is in a class by himself.) this year, Darwin was, by far, the better looking of the men.

Femme

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-02-02, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Heather's Changing Face"
Femme- this is the exact same picture whose link name is "out of order" (...-bi instead of ...-big) I'm thinking it's a webby error instead of a clue.

fivemorefreakingdays

Maddison 8 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-02, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maddison Click to send private message to Maddison Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. ""Clue" for Dorothy-- and kind of for Heather, too."
Alright-- I'd like to think I'm only kind of stretching it here. I'm sure all of you remember on the last quiz how one of the quesions asked if the Mole wears glasses. Now, it is an indisputable fact that moles are blind, n'est-pas? So you see-- technically, who ever is *the* mole should also be blind.

Only Heather's poor vision has cost the group money-- the Relative game (which was just tragic...) How ever, Al (i know, he's gone, he shouldn't count) was commenting during the Little John/ Jane game that "Dorothy is like Mr. Magoo without her glasses... she's making out shapes, trying to swing at the mountains."

So here's where I nit-pick-- even though moles are blind, they can still function. Heather couldn't-- Dorothy could. Case-in-point (or what ever the expression is) Dorothy could very well be A Mole, if not The one.

sherlock 450 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-02, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sherlock Click to send private message to sherlock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: "Clue" for Dorothy-- and kind of for Heather, too."
This is an interesting point.

"Elementary, my dear Watson!"

austxgal 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-02, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail austxgal Click to send private message to austxgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
Another possible Heather clue is during the last game, when they were racing for the castle, Heather turns to the crew and says something to the effect of this game isn't worth $100,000( don't know exact quote)When A.C was explaining the game he did not mention the option of getting a hundred thou for NOT reading the dossier...How would heather know about the money?

DaSaintFan 47 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-02, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaSaintFan Click to send private message to DaSaintFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
>Another possible Heather clue is during
>the last game, when they
>were racing for the castle,
>Heather turns to the crew
>and says something to
>the effect of this game
>isn't worth $100,000( don't know
>exact quote)When A.C was explaining
>the game he did not
>mention the option of getting
>a hundred thou for NOT
>reading the dossier...How would heather
>know about the money?

To answer your question, at the beginning of the game, AC said "this game -could be worth- $100G's..."

Obviously, the players (mole or not), have to think there's 100 grand riding on the game in some form or fashion. It's not that far of a leap for a player to think, if they get to the castle, there's 100,000 waiting for them, somehow.

austxgal 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-02, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail austxgal Click to send private message to austxgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
OK thanks...missed that part

skyehawk 37 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-02, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skyehawk Click to send private message to skyehawk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
105. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
>OK thanks...missed that part

Whoops, me too!

08-05-02, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skyehawk Click to send private message to skyehawk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
104. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
True. I thought that was odd when she said it too.

hessed 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-02, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hessed Click to send private message to hessed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
Great job!

I'm a new poster so I do not know it this has already been discussed and discredited or not. So for what its worth...

In Katie's debriefing on the ABC Mole 2 page it states that she had a chat with "ABC.com and users of Find-Whatever.com". Find-whatever.com is a page that looks like a search page yet none of the links work except the link that resembles "<o>".

This link takes you to a sight dedicated to 'Milo Rambaldi,' a 15th Century painter/prophet whose work is only authenticated by placing it under a black light. The sight's motto is 'from the eye to the hand.'

3 possible clues. 1) The reference to Heather under the black light in the cave with the snake. 2) The many clips of Heather's shining ring (the hand) 3) Unsrambled Milo Rambaldi= Admiral B.

Could be bunk, or not?

08-02-02, 00:34 AM (EST)
57. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
Interesting. I'll add it, it defintiely sounds pretty suspicious. Oooh, reminds me. I've got to put up Dot's web page clue, too. People argue it's not a clue, but that's the point of clues, right?

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-02-02, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-02 AT 10:49 AM (EST)

You may have found something, hessed!!!

I found a webpage that describes the page as part of a web puzzle for the show Alias.

http://www.alias-tv.com/webpuzzle.html

Perhaps Katie's talk was on there for a short time and we missed it since they change the links and info. Perhaps this is leading to the fact that Dorothy and Bribs' sites could be fake???

*laughs* Or Katie is just making fun of us!!!

08-02-02, 10:52 AM (EST)
63. "RE: Milo Rambaldi"
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-02 AT 01:16 PM (EST)

Edited for grammar and content and stupidity (although not all stupidity has been eliminated).

Find-whatever.com and followersoframbaldi.com are fictional websites about a fictional 15th century artist/visionary called Milo Rambaldi all created for the ABC series Alias. He supposedly liked to hide codes in his artwork. ABC created a whole artificial web subculture for Alias. Would ABC be devious/smart enough to link 2 of their own series? Weren't Mole 2 and Alias originally scheduled to air at the same time, so Katie's reference could be a veiled reference to Bill?

Series and fictional biography links:

http://www.alias-tv.com/rambaldi.html
http://www.geocities.com/aliasfall2001/MiloRambaldi.htm

Rambaldi's prophecy:
THE PROPHECY:

"This woman here depicted will possess unseen marks. Signs that she will be the one to bring forth my works. Bind them with fury. A burning anger, unless prevented. At vulgar cost, this woman will render the greatest power unto utter desolation."

Heather? Although I do like (Milo) Rambaldi = (Moli) Admiral B!!

Thanks hessed!

08-02-02, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail molerific Click to send private message to molerific Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "RE: Milo Rambaldi"
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-02 AT 01:26 PM (EST)

The "unseen marks" could be the supposed stitches she had as a child when a dog bit her. I don't see any scars, do you?

AND, if this link to Alias is correct (and it IS intriguing, what with the Italy common backdrop), then somewhere at some point the MOLE would use the <o> symbol..does anyone ever recall seeing that symbol anywhere? on a t-shirt? a baseball cap? a backpack?

08-02-02, 03:10 PM (EST)
66. "RE: Milo Rambaldi"
HEather's biking outfit was different, and it had a circle inside of it, but as for the > <. I don't know... I'll check up on that.

Oh, and guys. Everyone was in red rooms except for Bill, Heather, and Al, in the family episode. So, if it's any indication (which, I'm not sure since Al is gone,) it may say Heather and Bill are winner/mole or mole/winner.

08-02-02, 03:41 PM (EST)
67. "RE: Milo Rambaldi"
the only thing is that when they taped those segments they had no idea who would win!

08-02-02, 04:01 PM (EST)
68. "RE: Milo Rambaldi"
I'm not sure that's true. Here's the link to the chat:

http://abc.abcnews.go.com/primetime/themole/transcripts/mole2_katie_chat_2.html

If you read her answers the show would have been over (eg she talks about discussing the episodes - presumably from the first run - with her students; and Meadowmuffin has had a summer vacation). She would have known who won by then, and so would ABC.

If you like conspiracy theories, since Alias was produced after the Mole finished filming, maybe ABC deliberately named their artist Rambaldi as a clue. Remember the Find-whatever.com website is an ABC creation and ABC used it as a "source" of questions for her interview.

08-02-02, 04:06 PM (EST)
69. "RE: Milo Rambaldi"
I agree re: the Rambaldi tie in...very interesting.

but what I meant about not knowing who won: let's say Heather won..how would they have known to put her in a red room way back before she won?

08-02-02, 04:14 PM (EST)
70. "RE: Milo Rambaldi"
Sorry - I understand your point now - I just read Malibubarbie's post again. We're getting clues intertwined. And I agree with you on the red rooms.

08-02-02, 04:30 PM (EST)
71. "RE: Milo Rambaldi"
Sorry, guys, I was jut kinda mixing posts, because I didn't want to start 2 new posts. But, I said I'd look into it, so I did. And, I just wanted opinions.

BunsTsukino 23 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-02, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BunsTsukino Click to send private message to BunsTsukino Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "RE: Milo Rambaldi"
This is my first in this thread, but I read ALL the posts...

If it matters, Hui in Japanese means sudden, abrupt, unexpected, unforeseen. Interesting, eh?

My opinion: If Bill is the mole, this whole season is a waste. He should be considered the worst Mole ever. All he did was ADD MONEY! And if you were to look back at his sabatoge, he did practically nothing. He must be the winner, or the loser. I personally think that Dorothy has to be the mole, she has the most sabatoging that I can count. Or it could be Heather...I really don't care, as long as it ISN'T BILL!!!!!!!

Ahem, anyway, I have a list of sabatoging for those three...Will post them in a sec....

Buns ^ ~V

08-02-02, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BunsTsukino Click to send private message to BunsTsukino Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
73. "RE: Milo Rambaldi"
WARNING: This may not be complete

BILL:

He goes back to the bar while looking for (forgot...)
He doesn't wear the diaper for extra money
He doesn't take the exemption for some reason...does he not need it?
Bill goes down fast in Think or Sink...I belive someone had the idea he could last long?
Interesting: Bill supposedly votes for Heater in and execution...he's not executed
Bill buys Ice Cream and is fined for it
I am wondering...if Bill is the mole, did he get fixed cards in the Fun House game?

------------

HEATHER:

Interesting how she has the lowest heart rate during the rope game. Why didn't she go on both of te ropes? I think she said something...

08-02-02, 10:16 PM (EST)
74. "RE: Milo Rambaldi"
The cards couldn't have been fixed, because Heahter or Al could have eliminated Bill from the game, and he could have just as easily been stuck in the funhouse. In fact, it would be smart for them to put him in there so he could sabotage.

Oh and Bribs and Ali were who Lisa and Bill went to look for.

Good list so far!

Oh and this is my 400th reply! YAY!

08-02-02, 10:36 PM (EST)
75. "RE: Milo Rambaldi"
Sorry about before. I accidently hit post!

WARNING: This may not be complete
BILL:

He goes back to the bar while looking for (forgot...)
He doesn't wear the diaper for extra money
He doesn't take the exemption for some reason...does he not need it?
Bill goes down fast in Think or Sink...I belive someone had the idea he could last long?
Interesting: Bill supposedly votes for Heater in and execution...he's not executed
Bill buys Ice Cream and is fined for it
I am wondering...if Bill is the mole, did he get fixed cards in the Fun House game?

------------

HEATHER:

Interesting how she has the lowest heart rate during the rope game. Why didn't she go on both of the ropes? I think she said something...
Heather was wrong on her rapelling question when it was something she should have known
Heather didn't take the exemption though she wanted one so badly. Some say she purposely put her shoe out to catch the key on the cave game. Interesting. Did she really not need it?
Heather touch the bike after TWICE being told not to
Heather is the only one who got to touch the gnomes...Why her?
Heather thinks there is an exemption in the gnome, yet she doesn't take it.
Heather is the one who says to put it in the basket. The basket fell off and the gnome broke...Was the basket tampered with by the mole...Heather?
Heather twice does not find the relatives in relative game
Katie had a coalation with Heather...She didn't vote for her and was executed
Heather buys weird items in the Buy and Sell game
Heather gives up in the chase game
Heather can't be in the fun house with the python.
Heather also gets lost in the woods in the last game - if she was the mole she'd know the way
She has an interesting connection with the camera men
She can't get some of the questions right in the Three Questions game

-----------

DOROTHY:

She doesn't know an answer in the game where they burn the bags
She wont wear the diaper for extra money
Dorothy jumps on the last peice of cake, and costs the group 2g
She doesn't notice the journal on the table. If she did, they might suspect her however...
Dorothy falls off the log in the Little John game
Lisa had a coalation with Dorothy, and she didn't vote for her...she was executed
Dorothy gets two brain teasers right in the last possible second...did she know them previously?
In Think or Sink, Dorothy wants to be a runner even though she isn't fast, and has been getting sick during those kind of games
Dorothy has a lot of trouble riding the bike
Dorothy says to Elavia leaving: "So many people thought you were the mole, we could have plucked them out one-by-one!" She says WE is that a slip up?
Something suspicious...Dorothy is good with words supposedly...
She gets the Greenhouse lock open with absolutely no clues. Did she know it before?
Dorothy refuses to drink the wine
Dorothy thought Bill neutralizered her becouse of the white hair...Did she have a heads-up before?
Dorothy misses seeing Heather twice in the chase game
She buys weird items in the buy and sell game
Dorothy gets lots of questions wrong in the Three Questions game

I think that's all I have...If I think of something I'll post it

08-02-02, 10:43 PM (EST)
76. "RE: Milo Rambaldi"
Good job!

I'll add in that Heather also had a coallition with Katie who got kicked out. She and Dorothy also got rid of Bribs and Al. Heahter jumped off of the log without even being hit in Little John/Little Jane. She also was the one who found the van clue and didn't seem surprised at finding it.

08-02-02, 10:45 PM (EST)
78. "RE: Milo Rambaldi"
If Bill is the mole, then why would he not know who was in the rooms in the Fun House. I will be very disappointed if he is...The suspence is killing me!

Buns ^ ~V

spyguy13 47 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-02, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spyguy13 Click to send private message to spyguy13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
79. "One Heather Suspicion"
The suspicious act you came up with, which was Heather giving up in the chase game, does NOT cast any suspicion on her to be the mole whatsoever. If she was the mole, she would NOT have stopped running therefore earning an exemption for herself and losing money for the pot. But, she stopped running which added money to the pot. Also, she lost BOTH times she was being chased. It was a very big opportunity for the mole to sabotage and Heather didn't do a thing that was suspicious.

SpYgUy

08-02-02, 10:58 PM (EST)
82. "RE: Milo Rambaldi"
Dorothy also did a terrible job lying during the lie detector game, including substituting python for boa. If Bill (assuming he is not the mole in this context) would've correctly spotted her and Heather as the liars they would've lost the $50K and Bill would've gotten an exemption (which she wouldn't care about if she's the mole). In that case, if D. is the mole her sabotage could merely have consisted of being a bad liar. Heather repeated Dot's description of the bug cage verbatim, and it included the description of roaches as big as her fist, which seemed to raise Bill's suspicions of Heather. I think Bill saw through Dorothy's lie and (assuming he's confident in his mole choice) chose the truth-teller to add $$ to the pot.

OTOH, if Bill thought Dot's the mole, why would he choose to neutralize her when her getting an exemption would have no bearing on the game. It wasn't clear whether he was deliberate in his choice of journals or whether he just grabbed the most accessible one. And Heather wasn't in a position for him to grab her journal, so if H. was his suspect at that point he might have not even cared which player he neutralized.

Speaking of Heather, another clue against her is that she encouraged Al to take the bet in the Grape Game. So that's one more clue for her.

08-02-02, 11:26 PM (EST)
85. "RE: Milo Rambaldi"
You make a good point dinknesh...

Heather exagerated, and Dorothy changed Python to Boa. But why did he go with Al? Did he know that he would get an exemption getting them right, and go with the one he knew wouldn't be lying to get money? I think Bill is rather greedy, on the contrary to what people might think. He is so sure of himself that he goes only for money. Either that, or he is the mole!

Buns ^ ~V

LadyLuna 114 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-02, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyLuna Click to send private message to LadyLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
77. "The Mole will Break You"
Great summary Malibubarbie!

Was it episode 8 where the players were given little clues in little gnomes that read "the Mole will break you." Then Bill breaks the gnome...

I hate (also) to give anymore Bill clues--I'm hoping also that it's anyone but Bill

08-02-02, 10:47 PM (EST)
80. "RE: The Mole will Break You"
Episode 7 was the Mole will break you. I had an interesting thought, though, Luna. I was thinking maybe HEather didn't break the gnome on purpose becaue she may have fixed the basket so Bill would drop it? And then Heather would have broke Bill's gnome. Heather broke Bill. I know I'm reaching, but then again, what if Heather had broken the gnome? Would it still be a Bill clue? Any thoughts?

Maddison 8 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-02, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maddison Click to send private message to Maddison Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
102. "RE: The Mole will Break You"
I am completely skeptical that this is a hidden clue for Bill. (actually I'm not convinced this is a hidden clue at all, since there really was no way of knowing who would break the gnome, period.) But if this were to be a clue, this is the exactly what I was thinking. Technically the phrasing didn't say "The mole will break the gnome," but rather, "the Mole will bring you down."

Heather was in the first leg of the relay, and also suspected that there was an exemption in the gnome (the "Romancing the Stone" clue.) Had she actually broken the gnome and gotten the exemption, then people would suspect her as the Mole instead.

However-- through Heather's influence, Bill placed the gnome in the basket which inevitably lead Bill to break the gnome. Doing that caused a lot of the players to look down on Bill. So yeah, I agree COMPLETELY with you, Malibubarbie.

-Maddie

P.S. Don't you all think it's funny that practically everyone (including my self but I edited before I posted) calls the gnome "the mole." (i.e. "Bill broke the Mole.") I've done it a ton-- like when I was explaining to my friend how "Heather made Bill break the Mole, so people were pissed off about that. But Heather could have broken the Mole since she knew there was an exemption inside there." And my friend had NO idea what I was talking about.

08-02-02, 10:49 PM (EST)
81. "RE: The Mole will Break You"
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-02 AT 10:53 PM (EST)

The "Mole will break you" clue could not have been a clue that Bill would break the mole. THey could never control that. The producers didn't know he'd get the mole second. They didn't know that someone might not break it before he got his hands on it. WHen the players got that clue they didn't even know if Bill would successfully be chosen for that game. I definitely think that Heather sabotaged that game. She was first to raise her hand for that game. She greased up his gnome very nonchalantly. She suggested he use the basket. ANYone on his leg of that race would have probably broken that gnome. Going up that ramp while holding a slick gnome would be difficult for anyone.

08-02-02, 10:59 PM (EST)
83. "RE: The Mole will Break You"
I agree...It HAD to be a Heather clue. I mean, if Bill made that clue, he would imediately go for that race...

I have ben working on the Mighy Goliath clue...I got the word heather so far...

Buns ^ ~V

08-02-02, 11:07 PM (EST)
84. "RE: The Mole will Break You"
Hmm...What episode was the goliath clue and the gnome race thing? I've gotten Heather's call took a fall...interesting!

Buns ^ ~V

08-02-02, 11:30 PM (EST)
86. "RE: The Mole will Break You"
Ep. 5 was the van clue, and ep. 7 was the gnome.

08-03-02, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyLuna Click to send private message to LadyLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
90. "Gnome Clue"
Well, it very well could be a Heather clue.

How about the gnome winking after Heather greases it (when she shouldn't have)? If anything, that to me would qualify as a "hidden clue" because only us viewers could see it and it happened right as Heather was greasing the gnome.

I've been dismissed in this theory in the past because people think it was meant to be humorous.

Can't there be a humorous hidden clue?

08-03-02, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anixon Click to send private message to anixon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
87. "Two More Bill Clues"
In the clothesline game, you can see him wearing his green jacket. Keep in mind this is after they have "burned their bags" so this is all he should have by way of clothes. Anyways, he's wearing that jacket all through that game. Dot, Elavia and him are sequestered while the others get their outfits. When he comes back, he has his other jacket with the mountains on. That jacket is obviously too thick to be put in his personal pack..so Bill must have had access to his not-so-burned bag. Elavia and Dot had on the same thing through the whole game.

In the episode where Myra was executed, Anderson made mention of Bill and Al's hair, then they pan down to the bags where Bill's is the last bag that is seen. They show the image of Bill's bag on top of the thumbprint on the tv screen. It's a faded out image of Bill's bag, but definitely a clue.

I can't believe I overlooked these things until now.

08-03-02, 12:46 PM (EST)
88. "RE: Two More Bill Clues"
anixon, they ALL ended up getting their bags back....so I think your clues based on not having their bags don't really work.

08-03-02, 01:17 PM (EST)
89. "RE: Two More Bill Clues"
I don't think you "got" what I was trying to point out.

I know they ALL get their bags back, however, at the point in time when the clothesline game was taking place, the bags were in fact "BURNED" and no one had anything to wear besides what they were wearing at that precise moment. For him to come out sporting another jacket that he didn't previously have on, seems odd.

08-03-02, 01:36 PM (EST)
91. "RE: Two More Bill Clues"
The whole clothes situation on that show is very weird. First of all, they HAVE way more clothes than would fit in those bags.

Second, I think by now we would have seen all their clothing--I mean how long have we been watching live out there?

So how could Heather pull out a new "Sweet Potato" t-shirt and Dorothy pull out a coat with cat ears in the last episode?

Even if Heather had gone shopping, what are the odds of finding a t-shirt that says "sweet potato" in Italy? I've been to Italy and guess what... their t-shirts, for the most part, have ITALIAN sayings on them (doh).

So, I'm thinking there is a "Survivor" type deal going on where the producers give the contestants clothing throughout the show...

What do you think?

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-02, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
92. "RE: Two More Bill Clues"
Luna, I agree with you. It is not likely that they packed only one or two outfits and lasted, what six weeks on those outfits. Let's all face it, there were many, many things that did not affect the out come of the game we did not see. For example, washing their clothes, brushing teeth, shopping and so on. I know that it was posted earlier that Heather was wearing her T-Shirt in the E1 also, but when the family came to visit, Heather got a ring. Why could not the families have brought new clothes? Just a thought. That is why, I did not get excited over "new" outfits.

If they did pack only one or two outfits and did not have a washing machine, I can see why the crew was not talking (or breathing) around Heather in the woods. Would you want to?

08-03-02, 03:52 PM (EST)
93. "OMG OBVIOUS HEATHER CLUE!"
The Mighty Goliath clue...Heather is always going on about her bible...David and Goliath are from the bible! They fixed it that way....I thought it might be a Heather clue...so obvious!!!

Buns ^ ~V

08-03-02, 06:45 PM (EST)
94. "RE: Two More Bill Clues"
Dot can be seen sporting the cat coat in episode 3 right before the little john/jane game.

Heather's shirt is probably warn other some of her other clothes. It seemed like she took her long sleeved shirt off b/c she got hot. This shirt just happened to be underneath.

Nevertheless, no one really seems to either get the point I made about Bill's jacket or only wants to talk about pointless crap. Who cares if we never see them buy clothes or get their laundry done. What I'm talking about is simple. Bill obviously has a green jacket and the mountain jacket. We've seen him wear both of them. At the time that the bags were burned he was wearing his green jacket. At the start of the clothesline game (the day after the burn bags game) they all had on the same clothes they were wearing the night before because none of them had access to their bags. Meaning Bill still had on his green jacket. They go through the clothesline game picking outfits for the other players and then they are sequestered. When Bill, Elavia, and Dorothy come back only Elav. and Dot have on the same clothes..Bill has another (different) jacket on..his other mountain one (which should have been in his "burned" bag).

Forget the part about the bags weren't really burned..because at this point in the episode they were gone. There was no way for Bill to gain access to this other jacket as it's too large to fit in a personal pack.

And, they were only allowed one bag of clothes. I read it somewhere about what they were told to pack..and all of it would have to fit in their bag. You don't see them carrying 2-3 bags as they leave the game b/c they are only allowed their mole bag of clothes.

Can anyone with an intelligent point of view comment on this? I'd like to hear some intelligent comments.

08-03-02, 06:53 PM (EST)
95. "an intelligent comment"
e = mc squared

08-03-02, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
97. "RE: an intelligent comment"
LOL

08-03-02, 07:03 PM (EST)
96. "RE: Two More Bill Clues"
LAST EDITED ON 08-03-02 AT 09:19 PM (EST)

Sorry to waste space on chat, but I've been reading today's posts, and there seem to be a lot of people having really bad hair days. I don't see any need to demean other people because they

a) don't agree with you
b) aren't immediately driven to tell you what a brilliant observation you made
or
c) simply feel like being humorous and/or silly

This is all in FUN guys and gals!!

08-03-02, 10:03 PM (EST)
98. "RE: Two More Bill Clues"
Lizard, that is a brilliant observation as per usual. Thank you.

08-04-02, 03:17 AM (EST)
99. "RE: Two More Bill Clues"
I know this has probably been brought up, but I need opinions on if this should be a "hidden clue." Dorothy says in Ep. 11 when Heather is "openly interviewing" Dot, H: "So, how does it feel to be one of the 4 remaining players?" D: "It feels great to be one of the remaining |pause|... peeps."

08-04-02, 12:44 PM (EST)
101. "RE: Two More Bill Clues"
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-02 AT 12:44 PM (EST)

It's interesting...but remember..it could be clever Dorothy trying to make Heather wonder if indeed Dorothy is the mole. I think it's intersting that H. asks the question...sounds like something a producer would prompt her to inquire about.

08-04-02, 07:13 PM (EST)
103. "RE: Two More Bill Clues"
There was something else that made me wonder about Heather. I remember in the Brit version she said, "I've been playing the mole since day 1." Insinuating she's the mole. Now, I was thinking, HEather said, "Dorothy could be the mole, and I could be playing the fool. She's played a great game." I know I'm reaching, but maybe she was saying I (Heahter) am playing Dot to lose.

08-05-02, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rpm Click to send private message to rpm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
109. "RE: Two More Bill Clues"
Actually, Bill was wearing his mountain jacket when the bags were 'burned.' The green jacket he was wearing at the start of the clothesline game was more of a rain slicker. I think he was wearing it over the mountain jacket. (Notice the gray below the green jacket when Elavia, Dorothy, and Bill walk away from Anderson and head to the train.

You can also see Bill holding the folded green jacket when he's asking for directions. It is clearly small enough when folded to have fit into his personal backpack which was not 'burned.'

Created4LIfe 59 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Created4LIfe Click to send private message to Created4LIfe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
115. "RE: Two More Bill Clues"
I hear you axion and I am sorry that the others do not really have a serious reply. I think it must be because they are in Bill denial. They don't want to face the reality that Bill is the mole and therefore might have access to things the other players don't.

The only problem with your theory about Bill's coat is that don't you think the other players would have noticed this.

Created4Life

Created4LIfe 59 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Created4LIfe Click to send private message to Created4LIfe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
114. "RE: Two More Bill Clues"
Heather is wearing the sweet potato shirt means 'the mole' will eat her. It is not a clue pointing to Heather as the mole. But a clue pointing to the fact that she is not the mole.

Created4Life

cowpowder4 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowpowder4 Click to send private message to cowpowder4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
120. "Another Bill Clue"
I think it was in episode 10 that they panned to someone and on the screen it said "WHO" Then they panned to someone else and it said "IS" Then they panned to someone else and it said "THE" Then they panned to BILL and it said "MOLE"

08-04-02, 10:24 AM (EST)
100. "Sorry but I could not stop myself"

This is why, I do not know who the mole really is.

08-05-02, 00:33 AM (EST)
106. "RE: Impartial Clues For All Quick Question"
Has anyone mentioned the flashing or highlighted letters in the titles? The last two eps showed an O. Any thoughts?

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-05-02, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
107. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
LAST EDITED ON 08-05-02 AT 07:21 PM (EST)

I realize that I am biased seeing as I think Heather is the mole, but this just hit me, and I'm sorry I didn't think of it earlier so that you all would have had a much better chance to shoot it down.

My take on the "The mole will beat you" clue is that each team was playing for $10K. Since they showed this with Heather's team riding over it, it didn't matter if they got to the top or not, since Heather's touching the bike automatically nullified the potential for any winnings.

08-05-02, 07:36 PM (EST)
108. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
Good point. I am interested in seeing all the clues that ABC reveals Tuesday night. I can not help but wondering (myself included) what was a clue, what was a red herring and what was an active imagination.

I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

08-06-02, 00:24 AM (EST)
111. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
I took the St. Sebastian painting as a clue for Bill. St. Sebastian, who is also the patron saint of soldiers, was a bit of a mole himself as he joined the military even though they were persecuting Christians just so he could get close to the Christians to provide care and comfort (role of a doctor?) without detection.

The only clue I could come up with for Heather was one that is pretty similar to the clue that they gave for Kathryn when she joined the group all alone in the very first episode. This was supposed to represent the fact that the Mole plays a game all by themselves. Well, in the episode where the players were given their own rooms for the first time, Heather talks about the realization that she has to play the game for herself and not as a member of the team while she is playing Solitaire - a game much like the role of the Mole in that only one can play.

BTW - Solitaire also shows up as an incorrect answer on the tenth quiz.

molemama 11 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail molemama Click to send private message to molemama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
119. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
>The only clue I could come
>up with for Heather was
>one that is pretty similar
>to the clue that they
>gave for Kathryn when she
>joined the group all alone
>in the very first episode.
>This was supposed to represent
>the fact that the Mole
>plays a game all by
>themselves. Well, in the episode
>where the players were given
>their own rooms for the
>first time, Heather talks about
>the realization that she has
>to play the game for
>herself and not as a
>member of the team while
>she is playing Solitaire -
>a game much like the
>role of the Mole in
>that only one can play.
>
>
>BTW - Solitaire also shows up
>as an incorrect answer on
>the tenth quiz.

Oooh, I like this clue (even though I'm hoping the Mole is Dorothy). How clever!

Kobra22 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kobra22 Click to send private message to Kobra22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
113. "McDonald's clue"
just to expand on the McDonald's clue...
i recall Anderson saying something along the lines of "one of you will be enjoying your last dinner, courtesy of McDonalds."
we assumed he was saying the dinner was courtesy of McD's. however, what if the clue was that the last dinner one of them would eat was because of Bill McD. just a thought

bella02 8 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bella02 Click to send private message to bella02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
117. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
I realize it's late to be posting another clue, but I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the final screen shot at the end of every show. The producers are listed, and then a word starting with WOE..... (I believe it is about 10 letters long.)

Someone else did post this before, I apologize that I don't know who to give credit. This string of letters just seems very out of place, and may end up being a clue mentioned tonight. Perhaps a scrambled word, or acronym?

If this has already been proven to be a legit word, please let me know!

Hockey Lady 40 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hockey%20Lady Click to send private message to Hockey%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
118. "RE: Impartial Clues For All"
GREAT JOB!

I have really enjoyed, not only the show, but the time and effort so many of you have put into trying to decipher the clues.

For you "youngsters"...the CIA, NSA, etc., could use you!

3 hours to go...................hope to see you all again on another board, I honestly don't have much hope for Mole 3....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •