The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mole Popularity List V 2.11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-24-02, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mole Popularity List V 2.11"
Well, decided to continue on with the popularity list, since we only have a little longer. Coming up soon is the final popularity list, listing all 14 contestants.

1. Bill (1) - He's been right at the top of my lists since the first episode, and I'm so happy that it looks like he is the Mole, since he was my original pick.

2. Heather (3) - She had me fooled for awhile, but I am now leaning away from Heather's possibility of being the Mole.

3. Dorothy (4) - Dorothy is the winner, I really love her a lot, but, Heather and Bill rank above her. Dorothy is still high on my all-time Mole 2 popularity list, though, so don't look to her as my least favorite.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mole Popularity List V 2.11 magic_star 07-24-02 1
   RE: Mole Popularity List V 2.11 Jims02 07-25-02 7
 RE: Mole Popularity List V 2.11 Survivorerist 07-24-02 2
 RE: Mole Popularity List V 2.11 EthnicGoddess 07-24-02 3
 RE: Mole Popularity List V 2.11 Jims02 07-24-02 4
 RE: Mole Popularity List V 2.11 pwbk 07-25-02 5
 RE: Mole Popularity List V 2.11 nowhereman 07-25-02 6
 RE: Mole Popularity List V 2.11 evanakm 07-25-02 8
 RE: Mole Popularity List V 2.11 rTuRnAnCeKr 07-25-02 9
 RE: Mole Popularity List V 2.11 sittem 07-25-02 10
 Dorothy Seyz 07-25-02 11
 RE: Mole Popularity List V 2.11 xxinvincible 07-25-02 12
 RE: Mole Popularity List V 2.11 LadyLuna 07-25-02 13
   Ooops, I meant greasy "gnome" not g... LadyLuna 07-25-02 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-24-02, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mole Popularity List V 2.11"
With only 3 left this is going to be hard to do.I really like all 3 of them.But on to the order I like them best...

1.Bill: He's a nice guy.Definitely the mole,but also a great guy.If he wasn't the mole I think he would have been a really interesting guy.

2.Dorothy: She is a really sweet girl.I think she is going to win.

3.Heather: She really doesn't deserve last,but I like the other 2 a little more.She has never did anything to make her my favorite,but she has never did anything for me not to like her.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-25-02, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mole Popularity List V 2.11"
Come one magic... You're behind the times...

The order is:

Dorothy
Heather
Bill

Everyone else thinks so!
-----------------------------------
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin
10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy

11. (creepily) "Tiny bubbles... In my wine... Makes me happy."-Anderson

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-24-02, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mole Popularity List V 2.11"
Position. Name (Position Last Week)

1. Dorothy (1)
2. Heather (2)
3. Bill (3)

Al was #4 last week.

Survivorerist's Chart Notes:

- All great players (or great moles) in the final 3, so I can't really say I have a gripe about any of them. However, I still think that Dorothy has been playing the game the best out of them (whether she is a player or a mole, I can't really tell) so she gets #1.

- As usual, Heather brings a very real dynamic to this serious game about bluffing and faking. She's got my Mole Crosshairs splattered right between her eyes and, if I'm right, there's probably no better player in this game to be the mole than her.

- Bill, you showed great fight and definitely deserve to be in the final 3. While age may have been a strike against him, he overcame it and put out a very, very strong performance in the last week. Again, he's last on my list, but it might as well have been a 3 way tie because everyone was just magnificent.

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

EthnicGoddess 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-24-02, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EthnicGoddess Click to send private message to EthnicGoddess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mole Popularity List V 2.11"
1)Dorothy- I just like her personality, she is very unique. I hope she wins.
2)Heather- She adds some fun to the game because of her genuine emotion (at least i think it's real).
3)Bill- Nothing against him really, but he's still last.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-24-02, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mole Popularity List V 2.11"
I can't remember any of last weeks' picks, so...

Also, who I think is the mole does not affect the list.

1. Dorothy- It's nice to see a smart person on a reality show, especially the mole. She is just a unique personality. She's in a band and goes to Dartmouth... WOW!

2. Heather- Seems like the most genuine person on the show. I can see a lot of people identifying with her and feeling sympathy for her.

3. Bill- Bill seems to be the most boring person on the show this year. Even during the funny scenes, like Anderson's Fun House, Bill wasn't really involved. I can't vote someone that's flown UTR all season 1 or 2.
-----------------------------------
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin
10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy

11. (creepily) "Tiny bubbles... In my wine... Makes me happy."-Anderson

pwbk 25 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-02, 04:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pwbk Click to send private message to pwbk Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mole Popularity List V 2.11"
1. Dorothy
2. Heather
3. Bill

My reasons have been supplied many times before. Please god, don't let Bill be the Mole.

--------------------------
"In life there are many paths in which you can choose. Which ever one you choose will be the wrong one so have fun and try not to make a total fool of yourself.

"Is it me? Is it you? Who knows? Guess Who!" -Guess Who Commercial

nowhereman 131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-25-02, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nowhereman Click to send private message to nowhereman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Mole Popularity List V 2.11"
1. Dorothy - I truly believe they have NOT given enough exposure to her. She seems so much more interesting.

2. Heather - She just keeps appearing more fake as the game starts to near the end. Of course, she's just showing more of her mole colours.

3. Bill - I don't know why people like this guy. I think he's a dud.

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-25-02, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mole Popularity List V 2.11"
1) Dorothy: Clever, cunning, a player and a great personality. One of my top 5 favorite contestants on any reality show ever, along with Elavia, Brandon from S3, Rob from S4, and Will from BB2.

2) Bill: He's boring so I don't really have anything good to say about him, but I got no real beefs about him either.

3) Heather: Far too stuck up, emotional, and egotistical for me; but she does have a brain so even though she has been at the bottom of my list since Katie left, I don't revile her.

rTuRnAnCeKr 32 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-02, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rTuRnAnCeKr Click to send private message to rTuRnAnCeKr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Mole Popularity List V 2.11"
1. Heather- Not too suspicious, but cost the team tons of money.

2. Bill- all the clues point towards him.

3. Dorothy- the winner.

-_-!-_-_The Track Runner_-_-!-_-

-_-!-_-!-_-_ -_-!-_-_!-_-

-!_-_-!-_-_Has Spoken_-_-!-_-_!-

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-25-02, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Mole Popularity List V 2.11"
Haven't had much time since vacation last week to keep up - but, did see two shows in three days as I had to tape last week and watch Sunday night. I love this show (unless Bill is Mole) - especially when it gets down to 7 or 8 people. You get to know people a bit at that point and when they gotta go there's a level of regret each time - even with Katie and Elavia. Now, it's really interesting and I can't wait to see who it is (JUST NOT BILL!! - if it's Bill he was too obvious and they should have never shown M2 - should have just passed it and gone to M3!)

I'm not sure if I remember if this list is just popularity or if it's ranking who is the Mole. Either way I think I feel the same.

1. Heather - of those remaining I still think I like her best, though she has her flaws. Did a great job of costing the team $100k if she's the one. I'm not sure I could have stuck it out with the snake, though that wasn't a particularly threatening snake - and i'm sure it was well fed before. I think I'd have been more creeped out by having to spend 30 minutes with AC that night! She's my top choice for Mole.

2. Dorothy - never really got "close" to her, but she is an interesting person - wish she was more open. Her personality fits well for a moleish person. She is either incredibly smart (to come up with some answers she did) or she is Mole. I think the former - what she has done at times reminds me of a "genious" person I know - just pulling answers out of thin air.

3. Bill - in my bottom 5 of all contestants. He's an ok guy, and he fits my demographic, but he just doesn't connect with me. So, even though we are of similar age I wouldn't see myself wanting to sit down to dinner with him. Maybe it's the military thing - I just don't connect at all with that. If he's the Mole I'll never watch again because then the producers did a lousy job of picking the mole. I want someone more devious - don't talk about what a great swimmer you are and then quit after 8 minutes.

BILL IS NOT THE MOLE!! BILL IS NOT THE MOLE!! BILL IS NOT THE MOLE!! BILL IS NOT THE MOLE!! BILL IS NOT THE MOLE!! BILL IS NOT THE MOLE!! BILL IS NOT THE MOLE!! BILL IS NOT THE MOLE!! BILL IS NOT THE MOLE!!

If it worked for Dorothy in Wizard of Oz maybe it'll work for me. However, it sure looks like he is the Mole.

Seyz 198 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-02, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seyz Click to send private message to Seyz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Dorothy"
1) Dorothy- Finally!! Someone with an unique character!! No more Big Brother clones!

2) Heather- Successfully made everyone underestimate her. I don't think too many people thought she would get to the finals...

3) Bill- *yawn*

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-02, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Mole Popularity List V 2.11"
1. Dorothy: Good unique personality.

2. Heather: Can be annoying but actually has some personality.

3. Bill: No personality whatsoever.

LadyLuna 114 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-02, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyLuna Click to send private message to LadyLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Mole Popularity List V 2.11"
1. Dorothy--I agree that she has her unique personality and style, she seems "real" (watch her be the mole, lol).

2. Heather--she tries so hard and she deserves something after carrying that greasy mole around in the sun all day.

3. Bill--he just seems lazy to me, he doesn't do much and he certainly does not exert himself much. A lot of clues point to him being the mole, but I got to say I'll be disappointed if he is.

LadyLuna 114 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-02, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyLuna Click to send private message to LadyLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Ooops, I meant greasy "gnome" not greasy "mole" ;-)"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •