The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Newbie's Questions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

HP103 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-25-02, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HP103 Click to send private message to HP103 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Newbie's Questions"
Hey, everybody! I'm a newbie here at the board, but I've been following The Mole a little and I have a few questions about some of the things you guys are talking about here.

First of all, what does FOMO mean? I assume it means you're throwing all of your chips into one person as being the mole, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, what is this about the Oracle and other stuff predicting who will be executed next? I guess it was a clue from earlier in the season, which I missed. The earliest episode I saw was the one with Gladiator.

What about all these hidden clues Anderson tells us to look for? I've read some stuff about an aDmIrAl or something like that, but I have yet to get a further understanding.

As for the mole itself, it seems like most of the people say that Bill is the mole. I somewhat agree- if he were only a regular player, he seems too dumb to have made it to the finals. Both Dorothy and Heather seem smart enough on their own to make it to the finals (especially without any exemptions in Heather's case). Then again, I may underestimate his abilities based on appearances.

Anyway, thanks for your time!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Newbie's Questions magic_star 07-25-02 1
   ...and... AyaK 07-25-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-25-02, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Newbie's Questions"
>First of all, what does FOMO
>mean?

FOMO=For Mole...I don't know why people use it and who made it up.I think it came from the ABC boards and someone mentioned it here.So now almost everyone uses it.

>Also, what is this about the
>Oracle and other stuff predicting
>who will be executed next?

The oracle theory was made up sometime pretty early on I think.I think it ended when Myra was executed but I'm not sure.Then Pabby made a new theory called the EPT(Execution Prediction Theory).This just died I think,because the next to go if you didn't count Bill would be Dorothy.It was also wrong about Elavia,but since she took the money she wasn't executed.

>I've read some stuff
>about an aDmIrAl or something
>like that, but I have
>yet to get a further
>understanding.

In all of the episodes numbers and letters come up at the end of the opening credits.In one of the episodes at the very top you could see admiral spelled out.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-25-02, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "...and..."
there are lots of threads detailing the clues (or supposed clues) that have been "identified" for each remaining player. The threads are listed in Bebo's post entitled "SITE INDEX -- READ HERE FIRST". Please take a look at them to see what the hidden clues are.

Those of us who believe Bill to be the Mole (in other words, BILLFOMOs) also call ourselves the Billuminati.

And now I'm going to lock this thread. Welcome, thanks for joining us, and please go to Bebo's thread.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •