The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official West Coast Update E11 Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-23-02, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official West Coast Update E11 Thread"
The same as last week....

This thread should be used by those of you on the East Coast to post updates about tonight's show, in case those of you on the West Coast want to be updated about it before watching it.

Everyone should feel free to post on this thread. Spoilers, bashing, fan posts, whatever.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post #1 from lizard AyaK 07-23-02 1
   RE: Post #1 from lizard lizard 07-23-02 2
       Oh yeah? AyaK 07-23-02 3
 RE: Official West Coast Update E11 ... Ronnet 07-23-02 4
   RE: Official West Coast Update E11 ... canada_mole 07-23-02 5
       RE: Official West Coast Update E11 ... Ronnet 07-23-02 8
 RE: Official West Coast Update E11 ... moleish 07-23-02 6
   RE: Official West Coast Update E11 ... canada_mole 07-23-02 7
 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Stuefis 07-23-02 9
 RE: Official West Coast Update E11 ... moleish 07-23-02 10
   RE: Official West Coast Update E11 ... canada_mole 07-23-02 11
 RE: Official West Coast Update E11 ... moleish 07-23-02 12
 RE: Official West Coast Update E11 ... magic_star 07-24-02 13
   RE: Official West Coast Update E11 ... katem 07-24-02 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-23-02, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post #1 from lizard"
Oops, lizard started a separate thread -- so I'm moving it here:

lizard 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"
07-23-02, 09:07 PM (EST)

"Ep 11"
First clue:
Code on maggot box 20580717: Same principle as telegram spells AL TRAP

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

lizard 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-23-02, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizard Click to send private message to lizard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Post #1 from lizard"
Sorry, AyaK!
I'm not having a good day!

07-23-02, 09:48 PM (EST)
3. "Oh yeah?"
Hey, you're the only one who has posted ANYTHING so far! From my vantage point (not being able to watch the show right now), you are invaluable!

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-23-02, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official West Coast Update E11 Thread"
ok - sitting here on the West Coast wishing someone would post something soon.....

canada_mole 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-23-02, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canada_mole Click to send private message to canada_mole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official West Coast Update E11 Thread"
Al is Gone

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-23-02, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Official West Coast Update E11 Thread"
>Al is Gone

yeah!!!

moleish 46 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-02, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moleish Click to send private message to moleish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Official West Coast Update E11 Thread"
Interesting game tonight... three players had a chance to add $100,000 to the pot by staying in Anderson's Fun House. One player got to go to bed.

That was the only game played in this episode and ABC aired too many commercials... argh.

My mole has left the game.

07-23-02, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canada_mole Click to send private message to canada_mole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Official West Coast Update E11 Thread"
Heather Caved cost team 100,000

Stuefis 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-23-02, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stuefis Click to send private message to Stuefis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"
AL IS THE MOLE! ARGH! Bill is just too obvious, but he makes the most sense. ahhhh! Al will come back. They still have two episodes!

07-23-02, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moleish Click to send private message to moleish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Official West Coast Update E11 Thread"
I'm moving over to BillFOMO now...

Al was a good sport over the whole 'tiny bubbles' theme. Any weaker person would have cracked. Heh.

Ok. Who wants to know what about tonight's episode? All the details or just some basics?

07-23-02, 10:01 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Official West Coast Update E11 Thread"
ABC is trying to make us think through editing that Bill suspects Heather But i truely belive this is bill's plan to try and trow people off his prime suspect Dorothey

07-23-02, 10:09 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Official West Coast Update E11 Thread"
Editing made Heather out like the mole. Once again like last week ABC showed Heather talking about what a great liar she is. Over and over. She can't be the mole now.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-24-02, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Official West Coast Update E11 Thread"
I was actually pretty sad to see Al go.The Tiny Bubbles thing was so hilarious.It wouldn't have been good with anyone else.He made it so funny.He was a great player and I will miss him.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-24-02, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Official West Coast Update E11 Thread"
Star, don't disappoint me. Al's an idiot, nice and decent, but an idiot. He made it this far thanks to luck and a couple of exemptions. He should have been gone last week, but he was exempt.

I can't believe a lot of people thought Dot was going tonight. Blows my mind. Al was soooo obviously the weakest link.

Now, on to who wins ......

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •