The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Where are the people who were sure Bribs was mole now?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrknowitall 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-17-02, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrknowitall Click to send private message to mrknowitall Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Where are the people who were sure Bribs was mole now?"
I was here last week and saw some rather arrogant posts about being certain Bribs was the mole, well are these people man/woman enough to admit you were wrong? Bribs was so obviously not the mole, yet it shows how easy it is to mess with people’s minds. You think you were being smart picking on the least likely suspect, but you just outsmarted yourself people.

I still believe Bill is the mole, but I’m not dumb enough to declare that with 100% certainty.

At the end Bill was shown together with the word “mole,” the number of Bill clues are astounding. Plus one of the answers was clicked during the quiz. I don’t remember this ever being shown. Whoever was interviewed 4th is probably the mole, which ever interview it’s referring to.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Slack AyaK 07-17-02 1
   RE: Slack - question aquarius 07-17-02 2
       RE: Slack - question malibubarbie 07-17-02 3
           RE: Slack - question mrknowitall 07-17-02 4
           sympathy nowhereman 07-17-02 5
               RE: sympathy malibubarbie 07-17-02 6
               RE: sympathy Teddy_Bear 07-20-02 18
                   RE: sympathy nowhereman 07-21-02 19
           RE: Slack - question aquarius 07-19-02 17
 right here! CVLspaz 07-17-02 7
   RE: right here! nowhereman 07-17-02 8
   RE: right here! mrknowitall 07-17-02 9
   100% certainity.. give or take 100%... DaSaintFan 07-18-02 12
 RE: Where are the people who were ... Peacemaker 07-17-02 10
 RE: Where are the people who were ... coco 07-17-02 11
   RE: Where are the people who were ... Red Lady 07-18-02 13
       RE: Where are the people who were ... malibubarbie 07-18-02 14
           RE: Where are the people who were ... hoon4vr 07-18-02 15
 RE: Where are the people who were ... plimtuna 07-18-02 16
   RE: Where are the people who were ... Jims02 07-22-02 20
 RE: Where are the people who were ... mindful 07-25-02 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-17-02, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Slack"
Ah, let's cut all the BRIBSFOMOs a little slack. (Yes, I know that according to the Church of the Subgenius, only Bob can give you slack, but still...)

The nature of these message boards is to push people into extreme positions. I admire the fact that people are willing to state their opinions forcefully despite the fact that they could be humiliated after the next show.

But the Billuminati reign supreme ... for now, at least.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

aquarius 47 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-02, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquarius Click to send private message to aquarius Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Slack - question"
Hi..I ave a question..to you guys who have been around awhile it may seem dumb, BUT...what is the signifigance of the little blue "people" next to some posters "names"? Thank you...

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-17-02, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Slack - question"
Those are the "administrators." They have the power around her. *giggle* They can delete posts, lock threads, and try to keep the boards clean with a little help from the unofficial moderators Cycle and Bebo (who don't have blue people by their name.)

Hey, I was a Bribs FOMO, I was also a DarwinFOMO, I am now a DotFOMO *watch her be next.* Ah well, all in the fun of the game. All I can say is, I'm glad I'm not on the show, I would have been kicked off long ago, unless I played mysterious like Elavia did.

Here's a thought... I want opinion, and I may post it in another thread, but don't you think that Heather could have taken advantage of Bribs' trust and thrown him off, because she saw him as a threat. Think about it, Heather was DESPARATE for that exemption, and after 2 shots, didn't get it. To ensure a spot, she had to manipulate someone, so she chose Bribs, rather than Dorothy who could provide her with info later. This makes me think even more she's NOT the mole. Unless Al was the mole, the players had a 1 in 3 chance of getting off that night. Assuming Heather knew Bribs wasn't the mole, what better was to KNOW you'll be in the next round? Next best thing to an exemption.

07-17-02, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrknowitall Click to send private message to mrknowitall Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Slack - question"
I think Bribs was targeting one of the girls – Dorothy. He said that he thought the mole had to be a buyer during the first game. If Heather is the mole, we should take the Oscar away from H Berry and give it to her. However, it’s possible that she got all worked up over not costing the team the money.

The mole is one of the guys – Bill. Did anyone see that intense “WTF” look Al gave to Andersen when he offered the chance for another exemption? He was genuinely worried about his exemption status, he would have socked AC one if he said Al would lose his E if Heather won the 2nd time around.

nowhereman 131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-17-02, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nowhereman Click to send private message to nowhereman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "sympathy"
First, my sympathy to the BribsFOMO people. If he had turned out to be the mole, I would have been very impressed.

Second, thanks Barbie, for selecting Dorothy FOMO. I would rather have you picked Bill, as Dorothy is my fav. But, anyone other than Heather will do. (BTW, she was just *looking* desperate...who needs an exemption when you are the mole.)

07-17-02, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: sympathy"
*lol* Yeah, I know, I'm the kiss of death to all FOMO camps. Darn, I guess I should jump on the Bill bandwagon, maybe my curse will rub off, and we all shall be free of his reign at last! Or not, but I have too much pride to do that, so I stand my chances. If Heather is the mole, I have already brought flowers to the FOMO camp when my Darwin was executed, but I'll find some way to say congratulations! We can have a big party at the Dorothy camp. (Al's not invited.) I still can't believe he was selling kisses, was I the only person who heard all the women laughing in the background?

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-20-02, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: sympathy"
First of as an ex-BRIBSFOMO, I am devstated--not that I'm wrong, but that my favourite contestant is no longer on the show.

I am far from down and out, because I have more than happily defected to the HEATHERFOMO Camp.

As far as peolple saying that Heather would have to an academy award winning actres, If she were not the MOLE; I digress.

While the MOLE is aware of any official games, sometimes--when it is deemed to be in interest of the show for the MOLE to express real emotion, they aren't told everything.

In last year's, The MOLE #1, the producers wanted the MOLE--Katyryn to exibit real fear. They found out that she had a phobia about knives. When the undercover-cop, and eventual winner Steve, was required to throw--what I think was a rubber knife in her direction, she both screamed and fainted, because she thought it was real. Her reaction was completely genuine.

When Heather, lost both chances at getting an exemption--something she had no interest in, prior to this episode, she really was devasted--this was no act.

But why should she care now, when she didn't before?; becase her confidence was clearly shaken when she botched not getting an exemption, but she began to doubt her abiltiy to to carry out her moleish duties.

The game was fixed; when Al got offered--for what must be the very first time in the show's history--an exemption for winning the game; I knew that something was up!

It was no accident that Bribs was the first one to witness her real devestation. Before he took the quiz, he commented that Heather could not possibly be the mole because she was so upset.

Well she really was upset--this was no act--not for losing an exemption she didn't want in the first place, because she thought, that she was being a bad mole.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it, until I find out otherwise.

It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.

|=Unrepentant Hardcore Smiley Thief
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

07-21-02, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nowhereman Click to send private message to nowhereman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: sympathy"
"But why should she care now, when she didn't before?; becase her confidence was clearly shaken when she botched not getting an exemption, but she began to doubt her abiltiy to to carry out her moleish duties."

Hmmm...interesting theory! But, assuming that "she began to doubt her ability to to carry out her moleish duties", I would say she was shaken because she didn't spoil the pot. The exemption wasn't that important; somebody is going to get executed one way or the other. But, she had two great opportunities to take away money and she failed.

aquarius 47 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-02, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquarius Click to send private message to aquarius Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Slack - question"
Thank you Malibubarbie!

CVLspaz 109 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-02, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CVLspaz Click to send private message to CVLspaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "right here!"
i still profess that Bribs is the mole and he failed the test to throw the show out of whack! maybe not.

i was a BribsFOMO all the way. and i'm still right here. i'm not going to cower in the corner just cuz i was wrong. that's part of the game.

<<I still believe Bill is the mole, but I’m not dumb enough to declare that with 100% certainty.>>

what's the fun in not proclaiming with 100% certainty!? the purpose of these boards is to have a little FUN! if i was right, i could have said "i knew it from the start!" if you only half suspect someone, you're not a very good sleuth, you're half a sleuth and you can't say anything like that. you might be able to say, "i HALF knew it was him from the start." that's not very cool. with selecting a camp comes risk. i took that risk and i was wrong. so what! i had fun defending Bribs while it lasted.

on to camp DorothyFOMO!

07-17-02, 04:40 PM (EST)
8. "RE: right here!"
Great attitude spaz! We are all here to have a little bit of fun.

07-17-02, 05:14 PM (EST)
9. "RE: right here!"
Actually Bill is my first and only suspect. I would be able to say I knew it was him from the beginning.

If I was a player on the Mole, I will win. I plan to apply for Mole 3 as a matter of fact. Hopefully I get chosen. Watch out for Mr. Know It All.

DaSaintFan 47 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-02, 02:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaSaintFan Click to send private message to DaSaintFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "100% certainity.. give or take 100% rounding error ::)"

><<I still believe Bill is the mole, but I’m not dumb enough to declare that with 100% certainty.>>
>
>what's the fun in not proclaiming
>with 100% certainty!? the

Exactly spaz... I'm happy to say that I haven't had to leave the BillFOMO camp yet (although I was wavering on Heather for a while!!!).. but until Bill goes bye-bye (which I hope doesn't happen, or else.. I'll be 100% wrong!)... I'm still 100% on the Billuminati side of the line!

Peacemaker 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-17-02, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peacemaker Click to send private message to Peacemaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Where are the people who were sure Bribs was mole now?"
I was one of those who thought that Bribs was the Mole. The main reason I was choosing him was I was hoping that finding the mole would be a little tougher than the average episode of Blue's Clues. I guess I was wrong so I'll have to agree with my 3 year old daughter who is going with Bill.

coco 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-17-02, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coco Click to send private message to coco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Where are the people who were sure Bribs was mole now?"
I was one person who though Bribs was the mole, boy do I feel dumb. O.k. Maybe Al is the Mole?!

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-18-02, 03:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Where are the people who were sure Bribs was mole now?"
"O.k. Maybe Al is the Mole?!"

That GREASE MONKEY?!?! I sincerely hope not...that means ABC threw us 'none-too-subtle' hints like the AL in ItALal, etal discussed on numerous other threads....

Gawd...who's left? Dorothy, Bill, Heather & Al.
Not alot left to choose from....
Red Lady

07-18-02, 04:37 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Where are the people who were sure Bribs was mole now?"
I know... I was REALLY hoping Al, Heather, and Bill wouldn't still be here. I can see them all being the mole, I guess, but I just was hoping that they weren't.

hoon4vr 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-18-02, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hoon4vr Click to send private message to hoon4vr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Where are the people who were sure Bribs was mole now?"
I personally am still in shock. I am waiting for Bribs to come back and say it was all a trick - he is the mole and the show is over! I am still dumbfounded - I was focussing all of my attention on him, because I was so sure - now I don't know WHO to focus on - it could be any one of them!!

Wahhhh! No more shots of Bribs in bed. No more being confident I know who the mole is. I'm still waiting to wake up from this bad dream!!!

plimtuna 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-18-02, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail plimtuna Click to send private message to plimtuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Where are the people who were sure Bribs was mole now?"
I joined the BribsFOMO group about 10 days ago.

I made a mistake.

But you have to admit, he would have been a good choice. He was intelligent, good looking, appeals to a younger crowd.

I was disappointed to see him go.

I am going to review th BillMOFO and DorothyFOMO threads to make a new committment.

Hopefully this post wasn't too arrogant.

PlimTuna
"Now that reality has been redefined, can I start living my dreams?"

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-22-02, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Where are the people who were sure Bribs was mole now?"
I was on vacation in Colorado, so I've JUST NOW gotten to see the boards...

I agree with plimtuna on this one... I did make a mistake (twice now) and I'll admit it... I do not find the "Official" Bribs Clue thread arrogant at all. I was merely a Bribsfomo based on the LACK of ideas or discussion of Bribs on these boards.

As of now... I'm about to start a new thread... But I am completely 30% Billfomo and 70% Alfomo (are you happy yet GTMike?)
-----------------------------------
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs

9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin

mindful 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-25-02, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindful Click to send private message to mindful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Where are the people who were sure Bribs was mole now?"
i wa one of those persons who thought Bribs was the mole because if u remember in one of the ep. his name on the bag was different from the others i found that strange cause if u remember in mole one 1 kathryn was the only person with the mole print on her bag and she was the mole but Bribs is gone and this is gettin good

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •