The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Heather clue....not talked about."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

rnabring 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-25-02, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rnabring Click to send private message to rnabring Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Heather clue....not talked about."
I've been reading the message boards since the first mole. For the first time, I feel compelled to say something. This is from the transcript of the chat/interview with Bob (the 1st contestant booted this season):

Question: So … the Burn Bags game. Everyone's talking about how horrible it was, but they warned you, didn't they?

Bob: They gave us a clue. They told us, "Take everything out of your bag that is important." In all fairness, I didn't take out my pictures — I thought they meant what was important for the night. You know, like eye-drops, or whatever. In my bag, I had pictures, and I really wasn't all that upset about it.

http://abc.abcnews.go.com/primetime/themole/transcripts/mole2_bob_chat_1.html

I'm totally confused now about Heather leaving her Bible in her bag during the first episode now. I know that people on the boards talked about her and her Bible when this occured, but no one really mentioned that Bob stated that they were told to remove everything important during his online chat.

Still trying to figure out who is the Mole (Heather or Bill).

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Heather clue....not talked abou... trevorkt 07-25-02 1
   RE: Heather clue....not talked abou... malibubarbie 07-25-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trevorkt 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-25-02, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trevorkt Click to send private message to trevorkt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Heather clue....not talked about."
I saw another clue that no one else is talking about. When Anderson dealt the last hand of the night to Heather and Bill when Heather turned over the card that Anderson had given her there was a green fingerprint on the card. I hope I am not just hoping to see things. If anyone else saw this please reply.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-25-02, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Heather clue....not talked about."
All of the cards had the thumbprint on them.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •