The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bill Clue Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-30-02, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bill Clue Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 07-02-02 AT 04:19 PM (EST)

If you have anything else go ahead and add it.These are the clues for the mole(Bill).

1.Mole=4 letters Bill=4 letters If A=C and B=C then A=B.In other words Mole=Bill.

2.Bill was introduced 4th.Mole=4 letters.

3.Bill is an Admiral...An admiral would make a great mole.

4.The mole was female last year.The mole will be male this year.

Ep.1

5.When he is introduced BANE appears.

6.He puts Bob in the bike challenge after he says he isn't very physical.Bets 40000 probably on the hardest game.

7.Bags are burning...He doesn't care let em burn.

Ep.2

8.He immediately volunteers for needing fashion advice.Well I guess he does.

9.Then he refuses to wear the baby outfit.There's where Mr.Admiral comes in.

10.Goes to the bar with Lisa,Ali,and Bribs.He figgures that'll be a good way to stall them so they don't make it to the train.

Ep.3

11.Tells Al he doesn't want the exemption...maybe because he doesn't need it???

Ep.4

12.Brainteaser questions...I dunno...I dunno...I dunno...I dunno...I dunno...Dorothy seemed to be the only person answering them.

13.The Mole Is Bill...That's the telegram clue.

Ep.5

14.His mom was very sick...and you went?Almost nobody would have went if they had someone who was very sick in their family...Unless they're the mole.

15.1 weight=Bill down...After hearing him say he could go for a long time and that he went 1 hour and 40 minutes one time.It was only 1 weight...so that shouldn't have made a difference yet.He didn't even look like he was having that much trouble...He just went down all of a sudden.

Ep.6

16.Next up Pizza challenge...*It's this way*Myra/Katie *No it's this way*Bill *It's this way*...Bill points them in the wrong direction...If they had listened to him they wouldn't have made it.

17.Ice Cream...*Yumme*...At least that's what Bill thought costing the team a whopping 10000.It could only be an act of the mole.

Ep.7

18.He volunteers to go second immediately and stumbles to think of a reason why he should go 2nd.

19.He wasn't really trying very hard against the goalie.

20.Then it got worst...He forgot to take the picture with her.

21.Wastes time trying to balance the bike when all he had to do was put it in the basket...Heather gives him some advice.

22.Gnome falls off bike... No big deal just pick it back up.

23.Uh Oh it didn't break...So he just crashes the bike into it.Gnome breaks.

24.Picks up pieces but it appears he purpously ignores the exemption.It was impossible not to see.He was just trying to make it look like he wasn't the mole.

25.Trys to put the blame on Heather for giving him the great idea.Well it didn't break by falling out of the basket...It broke when he purpously crashed the bike into it.

74.They write their popularity lists on a dollar BILL.

OK Cyclehausen that's 74.I doubled your 37 like I said I would.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bill Clue Thread Femme 06-30-02 1
   RE: Bill Clue Thread malibubarbie 06-30-02 2
 RE: Bill Clue Thread survivorscott 06-30-02 3
 RE: Bill Clue Thread Created4LIfe 06-30-02 4
   RE: Bill Clue Thread hoon4vr 07-31-02 72
 RE: Bill Clue Thread heymikey 06-30-02 5
 RE: Bill Clue Thread steppingrazor42 06-30-02 6
   RE: Bill Clue Thread malibubarbie 06-30-02 7
       Obvious? Jims02 06-30-02 8
           RE: Obvious? heymikey 06-30-02 9
               RE: Obvious? Jims02 06-30-02 10
                   RE: Obvious? Kokoro 07-06-02 28
                       RE: Obvious? NaughtyKittySara 07-06-02 29
 RE: Bill Clue Thread evanakm 07-01-02 11
 RE: Bill Clue Thread dbmoleman 07-01-02 12
   RE: Bill Clue Thread survivorscott 07-01-02 13
       RE: Bill Clue Thread Jims02 07-01-02 14
           RE: Bill Clue Thread magic_star 07-01-02 15
 RE: Bill Clue Thread cyclehausen 07-01-02 16
 RE: Bill Clue Thread juggdishseuss 07-01-02 17
   RE: Bill Clue Thread heymikey 07-02-02 18
       RE: Bill Clue Thread DIZWIZ2002 07-02-02 19
       RE: Bill Clue Thread evanakm 07-02-02 20
           RE: Bill Clue Thread heymikey 07-02-02 22
       RE: Bill Clue Thread juggdishseuss 07-02-02 21
 BANE Jims02 07-02-02 23
   RE: BANE magic_star 07-02-02 24
       RE: BANE Jims02 07-02-02 25
       RE: BANE monade 07-03-02 26
           RE: BANE magic_star 07-03-02 27
 More Clues magic_star 07-11-02 30
   RE: More Clues, Green House episode wwnf 07-19-02 59
 RE: Bill Clue Thread magic_star 07-12-02 31
   Question NaughtyKittySara 07-16-02 32
       RE: Question Jims02 07-16-02 33
           RE: Question NaughtyKittySara 07-16-02 34
               RE: Question shortycurlytop 07-17-02 42
 RE: Bill Clue Thread SamLBInj 07-16-02 35
 RE: Bill Clue Thread F22Cowboy 07-16-02 36
   RE: Bill Clue Thread NaughtyKittySara 07-17-02 37
       RE: Bill Clue Thread macfree 07-17-02 38
           RE: Bill Clue Thread NaughtyKittySara 07-17-02 39
               RE: Bill Clue Thread WHaTTHeMoLe 07-17-02 40
   RE: Bill Clue Thread mistrustfulness 07-17-02 41
 RE: Bill Clue Thread Boomer 07-17-02 43
   RE: Bill Clue Thread shortycurlytop 07-17-02 44
       RE: Bill Clue Thread NaughtyKittySara 07-17-02 45
 RE: Bill Clue Thread LadyLuna 07-17-02 46
 Concession cyclehausen 07-18-02 47
   RE: Concession DIZWIZ2002 07-18-02 48
   RE: Concession lroy 07-18-02 49
   Welcome to the Dark Side Bebo 07-18-02 51
 PROOF (and I mean PROOF) that Bill ... Maddison 07-18-02 50
 RE: Bill Clue Thread abcisaok 07-18-02 52
   (S)HE cyclehausen 07-18-02 53
       RE: (S)HE lroy 07-18-02 54
       RE: (S)HE abcisaok 07-18-02 55
           Bill is usually 4th NaughtyKittySara 07-19-02 56
               RE: Bill is usually 4th malibubarbie 07-19-02 57
                   RE: Bill is usually 4th Goonies 07-19-02 58
                   Interview Position WHaTTHeMoLe 07-19-02 60
 RE: Bill Clue Thread christina0414 07-22-02 61
 RE: Bill Clue Thread anixon 07-30-02 62
   Fish malibubarbie 07-30-02 63
       anti Bill Clue canada_mole 07-30-02 64
 RE: Bill Clue Thread Peacemaker 07-30-02 65
   RE: Bill Clue Thread malibubarbie 07-30-02 68
 RE: Bill Clue Thread loneshark 07-30-02 66
 $150,000??? Jims02 07-30-02 67
   RE: $150,000??? anixon 07-31-02 69
       RE: $150,000??? NaughtyKittySara 07-31-02 70
           RE: $150,000??? malibubarbie 07-31-02 71
               RE: $150,000??? ivoryElephant 07-31-02 73
                   RE: $150,000??? mountainbiker107 07-31-02 74
 RE: Bill Clue Thread molemama 07-31-02 75

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-30-02, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 06-30-02 AT 02:06 AM (EST)

Wow, good man! Didn't think you had it in ya. (Sneaky, too!)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-30-02, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
That's some pretty credible evidence right there. And 74 clues! Wow, you're right, he must be the mole...

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-30-02, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
My favorite was the AKA Bill clue from the first episode.

Created4LIfe 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-30-02, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Created4LIfe Click to send private message to Created4LIfe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
26) Anderson uses this statement, "You guys rank" when referring to the group coming in from the bonfire. 'rank' refers to Bill as the admiral. I know Anderson does not know who the mole is, but he does use a Script." i.e. "Paid the price"

27) The mole leaves his mark and the morality game when Bill leaves his butt mark on the Italian ladies car. Bill is a rear admiral and he leaves his rear print.

29) One of the things Anderson eats in E1 is a submarine sandwich....submarine...navy...Bill.

28) a.k.a bill from the first episode.

Dorothy knows Bill is the mole. Watch for the way she relates to him.

Created4Life

hoon4vr 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-31-02, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hoon4vr Click to send private message to hoon4vr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
One of the things Anderson
>eats in E1 is a
>submarine sandwich....submarine...navy...Bill.

They also ate McDonalds (McD's) and Bill's last name is McDaniel

heymikey 238 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-30-02, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heymikey Click to send private message to heymikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
1. "William (Bill) Shakespeare is a scoundrel". Why would the producers pick this town among several towns in Italy to go to? Why did they include that as part of the challenge?

2. In Ep. 4, the Goliath (Bill) who was supposed to be strong, was slain using a single stone (weight).

3. I'm not sure if the Pisces constellation clue still means something, but anyways, I'll just put it here.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-02, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
I agree 100%, Bill is at the top of my list for sure. Also, I stated this in another post, he shouts out "HOLY MOLE-EE" when Dorothy solves the last of the brain teasers in Ep.3. He's pretty damn suspicious, he always looks pretty calm and cool if you ask me.

06-30-02, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
Ummm don't ya guys think that ABC is editing Bill to make us think he's the most suspicious? I have a feeling the mole won't be someone they throw at us. If it is Bill, ABC are the worst editor's ever, and Bill is the worst mole ever, and I'll go live with the monkies because they're more molelike than Bill. But, you guys are entitled to your opinion! ^_^

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-30-02, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Obvious?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-30-02 AT 02:17 PM (EST)

I'm beginning to wonder about that as well. If you look at my "Who's the Obvious Suspects?" thread, you'll notice that Bill was flying very UTR in other people's minds. Suddenly, in Ep. 5, 6, and 7, people are talking about him and ABC is showing clips of his falling off the bike and choosing to go second. This sudden rush of editing makes me wonder if Bill isn't, in fact, the Mole. Oh sure, Kathryn did some shady things last season, like forgetting the safety on her paintball gun, but they NEVER edited her suspiciously for 3 episodes straight!

Just a thought. ABC could have just changed their method of editing this year.
----------------------------------------------------------
Round 3, Things to do:
1. Sabotage the pot
2. Pit one against the other
3. Send a chill up their spine
4. Make them beg
5. ADVERTISE MY SHOW!

06-30-02, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heymikey Click to send private message to heymikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Obvious?"
>>>> I'm beginning to wonder about that as well. If you look at my "Who's the Obvious Suspects?" thread, you'll notice that Bill was flying very UTR in other people's minds. Suddenly, in Ep. 5, 6, and 7, people are talking about him

Umm... did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe, that the reason why people are thinking that he is the mole starting in episode 5 is because of the telegram clue?
Let's face it, if it was not for the telegram clue, people would not put Bill on the spotlight. People will just see him as some old guy who flies under the radar. Nobody would have suspected him.
Is it obvious? No. It's only obvious because we believe the telegram clue is legit so we put more attention to Bill than the other contestants.

06-30-02, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Obvious?"
I was talking about the players in the GAME who didn't see the Telegram Clue. Only Pat could've, and he got executed.

I was saying that suddenly we see Heather, Katie, Darwin, etc. talking about Bill all the time.

Plus, I think ABC might be pushing suspicion a little too hard on Bill in the past 3 eps IMHO.
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-06-02, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Obvious?"
The "but it's too obvious" argument is permeating this board very efficiently. Is it not possible that ABC thought: "Darn, they got our clues in the first few episodes. Let's use their own thinking against them." and edited in more "oooh look how suspicious Bill is" segments? It's even gone so far as his brother telling us blatantly that "There's no way he's the mole because it's so obvious." last episode.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

NaughtyKittySara 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-06-02, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NaughtyKittySara Click to send private message to NaughtyKittySara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Obvious?"
After reviewing this entire board I decided that I will be so dissappointed if Bill is the mole. So many clues point to him, but I don't think he is playing a clever game if he is the mole..hm.

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-02, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
I'm a newbie here, so please don't be too relentless with the flamings that I'm sure to recieve for screwing something up...
I really don't think Bill is the mole because he's doing what Steven did on the first season of the mole. He screws up a lot, but thats all it is, screwing up. Even if it is intentional, which at least some of it may be, it all seems like he decides what to do upon hearing about the challenge. Nothing really points to him having inside information. If he were the mole, I just think he would have done something ultra-sneaky by now, which none of his screw-ups have been. On the first season, other than the laser gun game and possibly the art game, Kathryn's sabotages and other actions were at least partially based on inside information. But I was adament about Steven being the mole last time, so I'm probably wrong this time also.

And just for the record, I am an advocate of the Katie is the mole school of thought because some of the stuff she has done may have been based on inside information, plus her emotions have been inconsistant to say the least.

dbmoleman 5 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-02, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dbmoleman Click to send private message to dbmoleman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
I'm still trying to figure out how Bill being a male is an actual clue.I guess that means we can add the "is a male" clue to Darwin, Al,& Bribs as well.
Also how is Bill being an admiral a clue?Because we'd all expect him (a stranger to us)to have more integrity than everyone else even in a game like this one? Personally,I'd have loved it if Rob the magician was the mole so he could say he made 12 contestants disappear.
Okay.There are lots of good clues that target Bill as the mole but a few of these are just ridiculous.
The word "mole" has 4 letters in it.Yeah it does.Bill has 4 letters too.Yup.So what?So do Lisa & Myra but they aren't the mole.Why apply this clue only to Bill?Because he's the only one of them left in the game?All three of them started out with 4-letter names yet somehow this clue always seemed to single out Bill.I don't get it.
I still haven't seen 74 Bill clues yet but yall are doing a great job so keep up the good work!

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-01-02, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
the four letters clue is a hold over form last year when they threw that lame clue at us in the end. Kalte has four letters- mole has four letters. Kate was introduced 4rth. mole has four letters etc. this year bill was introduced 4th and has four letters in his name.

07-01-02, 06:01 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
But use the same clues as last year??? Everyone would be looking for them. The best editing strategy would be make all these "4" references for one person.

I mean, come on, ABC isn't THAT predictable to use recycled clues...
Quotes of the week:
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin

07-01-02, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
Well they may use them again because they might figgure everyone will think they wont.So they may have thought everyone would eliminate Bill since most people would think they wouldn't use the same clues again.

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-01-02, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
Don;t forget the reference to "The Mole Will Beat You" is followd immediately by a shot of Bill beating eggs.

This post brought to you by Citizens For A Troll-Free Front Page

juggdishseuss 73 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-02, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail juggdishseuss Click to send private message to juggdishseuss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
I've begun to doubt that Bill is the mole as he has been my FOMO for the entire game to date. I'm using a so-called Bill clue against him. The phone number on the telegram that so clearly states THE MOLE IS BILL isn't exactly genius and can therefore be deciphered by anyone with a telephone. Patrick had a telephone in his room, I have no doubt. Patrick was also the only one to study that telgram ad nauseam. Oh yeah, Patrick was also eliminated that round. Perhaps Patrick thought he cracked the case and voted 'straight card Bill'. I think that's why he was eliminated that round, because Bill isn't the mole but the mole wanted Patrick to think otherwise. My guess is we have a trio much as we did in Mole 1. It isn't publicized, but I think Bribs has been in the Heather/Katie coalition since day 1. I also think one of the 3 is the mole. I'm suspecting Bribs more and more as time goes on.

07-02-02, 03:31 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 07-02-02 AT 03:36 PM (EST)

>>>>Patrick had a telephone in his room, I have no doubt.

He may have a phone in this room but the keypads are different in Europe. Go to this link to see that not all countries use the same keypads.

>>>> The phone number on the telegram that so clearly states THE MOLE IS BILL isn't exactly genius and can therefore be deciphered by anyone with a telephone.

Oh really?! So, you think deciphering that telegram was easy? Let's have some simple probability lessons, shall we? If you look at the North American Classic keypad, a number usually represents 3 letters. There are 13 letters that make up the "The Mole is Bill" phrase. Since there are 13 numbers (one number per letter) for the phrase, those 13 numbers can represent 3^13 (3 to the 13th power) phrases, which is about 1,594,323 phrases. You cannot just go from that number to the actual phrase. 843 6653 47 2455 can be deciphered as "Uge Mnje Gp Agjk".

If you (and for anyone who) still don't get this simple probability and you still think that it was so easy to decipher that code and Patrick could have figure this one out, try deciphering this code without using anything but a pencil, paper, and a phone pad:

Let's see if it is so easy, just like what you claim.

DIZWIZ2002 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-02-02, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DIZWIZ2002 Click to send private message to DIZWIZ2002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
Ok, I don't know who the mole is, and I have no idea whether or not Patrick deciphered the telegram, but I have to argue your math. There are 13 numbers and each represents one of 3 possible letters. (Assuming that this is meant to be deciphered with a phone keypad, of course.) Let's just take the first word, "the" as an example: 843
The 8 could represent T,U, or V
The 4 could represent G,H, or I
The 3 could represent D,E, or F

If we know we're dealing with a 3-letter word, and these are the possibilities, solving becomes easy.
The only possible 3 letter combinations beginning with "T" are "the" and "Tie"
None of those combinations make a word beginning with "U"
The only combination beginning with "V" is "Vie", an unlikely choice for the first word in any message. Deductive reasoning makes it much easier to solve than your math implies. There aren't 1,500,00 possibilities, or whatever, because letters only fit together in certain combinations in the english language, or any language, for that matter.
Your "challenge" example is harder than the original, because of the lack of spacing. (I have to pause here to admit that I don't remember the exact spacing in the original telegram...I didn't decode it myself, I just took other people's words for it!) I'll work on it though, and repost if I figure it out!

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings

07-02-02, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
that encoded message says "juggdishseuss is a moron." couldn't you have come up with something slightly more difficult or creative?

07-02-02, 04:58 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 07-02-02 AT 04:59 PM (EST)

Yeah, I guess it was easier than I thought. I wasn't really being creative since I couldn't think of any phrase to encode. Oh well, I still don't think Patrick could have decoded that.

Anyways, how long did it take you to decode that? Less than 5 minutes?

juggdishseuss 73 desperate attention whore postings

07-02-02, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail juggdishseuss Click to send private message to juggdishseuss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
Just a quick reply...the words THE, MOLE, and IS are all very short and common words (MOLE specifically being a key word Patrick would have been looking for)...it's not exactly the chemical formula of agent orange or anything. Finally, having cracked the first three words in some form or fashion it isn't rocket science to figure out the last one.

07-02-02, 05:37 PM (EST)
23. "BANE"
I'm a little confused about the BANE clue... I was watching the opening credits of Ep. 7 today, and I was wondering about how Bill, and Oak Harbor, WA, could spell out Bane.

Was this a reference to an earlier episode? Please tell me about it. I'm just curious.
Quotes of the week:

07-02-02, 06:12 PM (EST)
24. "RE: BANE"
When the players are first being introduced it comes up when Bill's name and occupation come up.I'm not sure if it is in every episode.

Here is a picture of the bane clue from Reality News Online.

07-02-02, 07:08 PM (EST)
25. "RE: BANE"
Oh... ok. I wasn't sure if this was just an Episode 1 thing or not. Thanks for the clarification.
Quotes of the week:

monade 32 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-02, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail monade Click to send private message to monade Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: BANE"
Bear with me but I am not sure why BANE is a clue. I do understand that the fact that it was shown when Bill's name was shown but what does BANE means? Thanks.

07-03-02, 06:57 PM (EST)
27. "RE: BANE"
LAST EDITED ON 07-03-02 AT 06:59 PM (EST)

Bane:1.a cause of harm or ruin.2.poison

Bill is the Bane of the group causing harm and ruin.

07-11-02, 04:29 PM (EST)
30. "More Clues"
Here are some more clues...

Ep.8

1.He doesn't seem to really care about the newspaper clue.Everyone else was trying to figgure it out while he just sat there and did nothing.

Ep.9

2.He doesn't make any effort at checking the greenhouse.He takes apart the car and tries to get them to do stuff to it that would take hours to do.

3.He somehow magically sees the numbers 6,5,4,3 on the odometer of the car.

4.Bill got the neutralizer choice.Even he likes to eat leftovers or he knew he was going to get that.If he had not gotten it then he could have been neutralized so he wouldn't have been able to stop the ball game by taking the exemption.

5.Takes the exemption stopping the ball game.Even though it didn't matter later because of Darwin and Bribs,at the time it ended the game.

6.When the players are being introduced at the beginning,at the end all the letters come up really quick.At the top Admiral comes up.Here is a picture of it:

It is from www.kingstranger.com

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

wwnf 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-02, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wwnf Click to send private message to wwnf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: More Clues, Green House episode"
Green House episode

Bill is the first person to check the doors, even pulls and tugs on them. Was this to keep others from checking the doors to find the combination lock?

Dorthey is the first person to start talking about how to take apart the car. Was this to get everyone thinking about the car instead of checking out the greenhouse?

Just what I noticed.

later

07-12-02, 06:16 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
Here's another clue...
In the first episode, on the Castle Tarasp are the numbers 19 top left,43 top right and 2628.Bill was born in the year (19)(43).He was born on Febuary (26).Febuary has (28) days in it.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

07-16-02, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NaughtyKittySara Click to send private message to NaughtyKittySara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Question"
In the gnome game, who chose that gnome? Because I think I remember that the small gnome was heavy and the large was light. Isn't it a little suspicious that someone would chose a large and hard to hold gnome over a small yet slightly heavier? Was it Bill..?

07-16-02, 08:22 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Question"
They showed Bill say it was lighter, but it's not something you'd lie about... I mean, Heather abd Elavia could have just lifted it themselves and seen he was lying. There would be no point to lie.

The whole point of choosing the gnome was to see if they would go for weight vs. bulkiness.
Quotes of the week:
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs

9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin

07-16-02, 03:01 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Question"
Yeah, I guess you misunderstood me. Logicly a small gnome would be easier to carry through an obstacle course even if it was lighter..well that's just what I think. The big one was hard to grip. So if the mole was priorly informed of the game, even a small decision like which gnome to choose, could potentially sabotage the game.

shortycurlytop 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-02, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shortycurlytop Click to send private message to shortycurlytop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Question"
I am brand new to this site, so please forgive me if there are other posts about what I am about to ask.
Did anyone notice at the beginning of the gnome episode that Anderson said to watch for clues as to who the Mole is? Then at the start of the gnome game he specifically said that there were a few rules to the game. One of those rules was that you must only grease up your own gnome, and not when it is someone else's. I remember that Heather began and greased up the gnome, she then passes it off to Bill, but re-greases it when it was clearly not her turn.
I have a tendency to say the Mole is Heather, but it just seems weird to me that the producers would choose another white, single (engaged), mid 20s female to be the Mole.

SamLBInj 7 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-02, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SamLBInj Click to send private message to SamLBInj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
Also, the episode with the 8 one dollar bills, why dollars and not tens or twenty's?
Who is on the Dollar bill?
WASHINGTON !!..Who is from Washington? BILL !!

F22Cowboy 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-16-02, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail F22Cowboy Click to send private message to F22Cowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
In the Gnome Game, the clue said "I will break you", attached to the gnome. In other words the mole will break the gnome, and who broke the gnome, BILL

07-17-02, 00:19 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
During the whole "who is the mole" thing at the end of episode 10, Bill's face popped up for the word "mole".

macfree 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-02, 02:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail macfree Click to send private message to macfree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
Just a thought this is the definition of BANE from Webster's Dictionary. The verb form.

Main Entry: 2bane
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): baned; ban·ing
Date: 1578
obsolete : to kill especially with poison

Bane is another name for to poison. In ABC the mole 2 original site, there is a heading which says The Mole Poisons Bribs. This could mean Bill is the mole since BANE falls under his name.

07-17-02, 03:53 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
Did everyone read the mole insider for ep. 10? Kathryn suggested maybe Bill didn't hold down the button on the walkie-talkie and therefore Al missed his cue because he didn't get it in the first place. Exactly what I was thinking!

WHaTTHeMoLe 135 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-02, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WHaTTHeMoLe Click to send private message to WHaTTHeMoLe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
When the players are going to their rooms in ep. 10 for the night, Dorothy and Heather share a room, and Al and Bribs sound like they're rooming together, telling Bill he can sleep by himself because he's the Mole. Just thought it was funny. :0)

mistrustfulness 6 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-02, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistrustfulness Click to send private message to mistrustfulness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
Also in one of the other episodes, the one with the bikes and pizzas...I'm not sure which #EP it was. The clue was that "the mole will beat you" and Bill was already up there at the top...beating the other groups

Boomer 193 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-02, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boomer Click to send private message to Boomer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
Good job!!!!!!! You are convenceing me Bill is the mole

shortycurlytop 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-02, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shortycurlytop Click to send private message to shortycurlytop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
I posted this in the wrong spot, so I am hoping if I re-post it here, someone can shed some light for me....

I am brand new to this site, so please forgive me if there are other posts about what I am about to ask.
Did anyone notice at the beginning of the gnome episode that Anderson said to watch for clues as to who the Mole is? Then at the start of the gnome game he specifically said that there were a few rules to the game. One of those rules was that you must only grease up your own gnome, and not when it is someone else's. I remember that Heather began and greased up the gnome, she then passes it off to Bill, but re-greases it when it was clearly not her turn.
I have a tendency to say the Mole is Heather, but it just seems weird to me that the producers would choose another white, single (engaged), mid 20s female to be the Mole. How3ever, Bill did allow her to re-grease his gnome, so this could be a clue pointing to either one....I don't know what to think.

07-17-02, 06:21 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
During the morality game in ep. 10 Bribs and Al immidiatly said something about returning the money and Bill didn't really say anything. Also, when they were trying to sell the items we didn't see Bill pushing to sell, he wasn't trying hard at all!

LadyLuna 114 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-02, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyLuna Click to send private message to LadyLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
Hmmmmmm

I always avoided BillFOMO because I thought the producers were being so obvious with him that they were tricking us (which is still a possibility). But here's what has me thinking...

During last week's episode, AC told Dorothy that a "mole print" was placed in her journal. The way this was worded would lead Anyone in her shoes to believe that the "mole" had put that there (AC did not explain that it was a player). She found a white hair under the sticker and said it was probably Bill's. Therefore, I think, she is convinced that Bill is the mole.

This week she teams up with Heather. If we assume that she shared her strong suspicion of Bill with Heather--than they both answered the quiz thinking the mole was Bill, and they're still in the game.... very interesting!

Someone brought up an important question on the ep. 10 clues thread: when Dorothy and Heather are comparing notes, Heather tells Dorothy, "His first crush was Barbara." Dorothy writes it down in her journal and responds, "man I'm so screwed" or something like that.

Who are they referring to? Do any of you know if it's Bill?

07-18-02, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Concession"
I've been up all night fixing my computer (NEVER try to dual-boot Win98 and NT server on a single logical drive...."Hey, don't look now, but your bootstrap's gone!")

So, maybe it's the delerium talking, but I want to concede that Bill IS the Mole - I think deep down, everyone, regardless of their "camp" (I am still ALFOMO) knows this. In fact, the sinking feeling hit before Katie was even executed (gasp!) It's just that flying in the face of all the clues - and the fact that Bill has acted exactly the way that the Mole is classically supposed to acr - is what keeps us interested.

I mean, seriously, there is sabotage in every single episode (except the "loved ones" ep), more hidden clues than you can shake a large tree at, as well as the reverse-Mole 1 demographics argument. I know it's Bill, you know it's Bill, we all know. But we want to believe. So my points will drop in the games, and my posts will suffer the faintest air of defeatism, but the miniscule hope that it IS maybe possibly Al will keep me going.

Nobody break up camp, but I wanted to say what I know lots of people are thinking.

Dorothy, you better win!!! Don't leave me alone with those three turdwads!

Love y'all .... hopefully next season they'll keep the silver platter in the hutch.

DIZWIZ2002 33 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-02, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DIZWIZ2002 Click to send private message to DIZWIZ2002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Concession"
I have to agree with Cycle. I'm feeling like the Mole MUST be Bill, but I'm still holding out hope that it's somebody else. I'm hoping that Dorothy is either the mole or the winner, I'll be happy either way. But there's so much evidence for Bill, it's ridiculous. The telegram, the "AdMirAl" or whatever on the screen...but incidently, I think the "BANE" clue is a crock. I'm guessing it's just a coincidence, because it seems way too deeply hidden. I can't stand Al, but I'd even rather have HIM as mole than Bill at this point! And Heather...I just don't know. DIZWIZ

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-18-02, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Concession"
I am so with you on that one Cyclehausen. I have been hoping against hope that Bill is not the mole. I even picked him to be executed on the last episode per Pappy's EPT test. But alas that bundle of joy didn't happen.

I too would love to see AL or Dorothy as the mole, but at this point, I'm having more fun coming up with random reasons why Bill can't be the mole. Denial, denial, denial.

But what the heck do I know...

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-02, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Welcome to the Dark Side"
You've been assimilated.

This little light of mine...I'm gonna let it shine!

Maddison 8 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-02, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maddison Click to send private message to Maddison Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "PROOF (and I mean PROOF) that Bill is the Mole."
I know this seems like a weak reason, but now I'm absolutely CONVINCED that Bill is the Mole: He gave himself away.

At the very end of the last episode, Anderson asked each of the players if he/she is the Mole. Everyone answered in the negative, and sounded convincing BUT if you watched their eyes (and as corny as it sounds, the eyes never lie-- my Uncle, who used to be in the Secret Service and now works as a Private Investigator for various insurance companies, taught me this.) Heather, Dorothy and Al looked directly at Anderson and in a very matter-of-fact way answered no.

Now, when a person lies, there are a few things that he/she inadvertently does. His voice's pitch gets higher, the pace gets faster, and the responses are more hesitant. These can sometimes be controlled if the person is experienced enough. They eyes are harder to control since a lot of the reflexes are involuntary-- most of the time, the liar looks up (thought to be a way of assessing the information). If a person knows that this is a lying reflex, he might make a concerted effort to look straight into they eyes of the person he is speaking to. Because of this, he blinks in excess.

I just want to point out that while he was answering, Bill blinked a hell of a lot. And yeah, blinking is also a nervous reflex, but being a Navy Alumnus (that’s not the right term, is it?) and having been in the “Mole” position for so long, he wouldn’t be nervous about denying his Mole-ness.

And if you don’t believe me, there was an episode of Alias a few months ago where Sydney saved her ass by catching her partner’s lie.

This really bums me out because I really *want* Heather to be the Mole, but there is no question in my mind that it is Bill.

(I would have posted this a lot earlier, but my computer is on crack, and shut down every time I hit “post message”)

abcisaok 10 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-02, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail abcisaok Click to send private message to abcisaok Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
On ABC's mole page, it says the mole poisoned Bribs...

"The Mole didn't like Bribs' all-purpose Mole killer, so HE slowly fed it to him for his execution."

Although the "he" is probably just a slip....right?

07-18-02, 11:13 AM (EST)
53. "(S)HE"
I think this "clue" is nicely balanced with the blurb above it which says "The Mole reveals herself!"

Check it out.

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-18-02, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: (S)HE"
They are referring to Kathryn from last years Mole, or at least that is the impression i got.

But what the heck do i know...

abcisaok 10 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-02, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail abcisaok Click to send private message to abcisaok Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: (S)HE"
Yeah, I seen that. Just looking at that "Gotcha!" picture
made me chuckle. Poor Heather looks like she's so upset she's going to slit her wrists, and there's that goofbAll ripping the flag off her backpack, spiking it to the ground, and celebrating like he won the super bowl. That's why she didn't run, she probably thought the guy would've tackled her like a linebacker...

07-19-02, 00:40 AM (EST)
56. "Bill is usually 4th"
On the ep. 10 quiz the mouse was shown answering that the mole was interviewed 4th. At the end of the episode they asked Bill 4th if he was the mole and he was originally introduced 4th. We don't know the order the players were interviewed in, but Bill and the number 4 is a reoccurring theme, definitely.

07-19-02, 01:07 AM (EST)
57. "RE: Bill is usually 4th"
I don't think that when they asked if they were the mole that was the interview. Since Bribs wouldn't have known and it was after the quiz. I know he was introduced 4th, but it's just so strange. Dorothy and green seem to go together.

Goonies 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-02, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goonies Click to send private message to Goonies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Bill is usually 4th"
As pointed out the ABC site itself does give clues!!

For instance when Myra was executed the ABC site said something along the lines like: "Myra didn't know what hit her....was it the mysterious ingredient the mole put in the PIZZA!?" Remember the black dots....maybe it was Bills humor?

The pizza team was Myra-Katie-Bill and which one is left...=D
This is the same mission that had the clue of the mole will beat you...and the pizza team was first.

Also the walkie talkie was a HUGE clue Bill said something like "Come closer to the tower...no sign of heather I see the fingerprints." I think the line of "come closer to the tower" was actually meant for HEATHERS benefit!! Remember the mole knows the mission ahead of time.

What strikes me the most odd is the offering to Bill to neutralize another person from exemption. If Bill didnt do it he would not be allowed to OBTAIN exemption. This had nothing to do with an ACTUAL exemption for himself...I thought is this too obvious!? Funny how he put the mole print in Dorthys book...I suspect he thinks that Dorthy is the one who is on to him the most.

Also The ball game late at night...2 people went to sleep before bill said he was tired and was offered an exemption. Why does bill get the opportunity and not the other 2. Because Bill is the mole and he doesn't need it.

Also in one episode you see smoke come out of Bill head in a interview. It look look like it a sneaky way of the editors manipulation to insert a good clue!

One last thing Bill never seems relieved or surprised during the execution....so nonchalant. Sometimes people overlook the obvious.

WHaTTHeMoLe 135 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-02, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WHaTTHeMoLe Click to send private message to WHaTTHeMoLe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "Interview Position"
You know how producers splice shots of each player in front of some nice European background saying very obvious things about each of the games and what they think of the other players? Those are the interviews. During the day before each execution, they get themselves all pretty and drive to the designated location, where the producers take the players in one by one to film them answering questions about the games/players. As viewers, we don't get to see what order they were interviewed in. Even though the answer "Fourth" was clicked, it doesn't help us--it could have been any of the players.

-WtM

christina0414 5 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-02, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail christina0414 Click to send private message to christina0414 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
Let me start by saying that I have been an AlFOMO since Ep 1, but the Bill arguements were starting to wear me thin...I was starting to waver until Bribs left. Bill said he really likes Bribs, and although Bill can't assure that Bribs answers the quiz questions right, I think he would focus on eliminating someone he dislikes (at least someone he enjoys less than Bribs.) If Bill is the mole, he's gonna be there until the end...he may as well get rid of the unpleasent people. He probably would want Bribs to win.

anixon 38 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anixon Click to send private message to anixon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
Bill slips up. When they are in the casino, Anderson tells them they need someone who is good with numbers, etc. Before Anderson tells them what game they will be playing. Rob says..well I'm not good at Algebra and Bill slips up and says, "Well you are good at counting cards and things like that, right?" How did he know they'd be playing a card game as opposed to craps, roulette, slots, etc.

07-30-02, 08:03 PM (EST)
63. "Fish"
Okay, as most of you know, I'm classified as a proud Anyone-But-Bill-Dear-God-Please FOMO camp. I saw the episode with the fish for the first time today. I would like to say that those discounting Heather based on the zooming in of all the religious simply because they're in Italy should say the same about Bill. Jesus and fish- there was a connection there. To this day, you see those car decals with the fish and then the word JESUS in it. So, obviously, that would be considered religious imagery as well, and it would be found in many of the churches, chapels, and cathedrals of Italy. They zoom in on pictures of angels and Mary, Jesus, Josephy, and saints as well. So, you can't tell me just because they focused on it that it's a clue. I'm sorry, but I think the religious imagery= Heather makes more sense. Had to get that out.

canada_mole 33 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canada_mole Click to send private message to canada_mole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "anti Bill Clue "
Bill is too much of a player much like darwin Bribs and Al he really sticks with the team goals in every game and tries way to hard to be the mole

Peacemaker 73 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peacemaker Click to send private message to Peacemaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
I posted this in the ep 12 clues but I thought I'd put it here too for all the BillFOMOs.

During the opening credits of the episode when AC is describing the game we get to the part "At the end of each show the contestents take a quiz to the id of the mole" and they show a couple of quiz questions. The first question is
What is the mole's occupation?

The only time this was asked was episode 2 and here is how it showed up:

2. What is the mole's occupation:
Ski Instructor
Sales
Account Supervisor at a Public Relations agency
Corporate Attorney
US Naval Nurse
City Manager
Musician/Freelance
Rear Admiral U.S. Navy - Retired
Teacher
Freelance Videographer
Assistant U.S. Attorney/Ballpark Vendor Distribution Center Day Manager
Airline Pilot

Well, this time the first answer was Doctor. Bill is the only doctor but he was refered as Rear Admiral U.S. Navy - Retired.
This has to be the hidden clue.

07-30-02, 11:12 PM (EST)
68. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
I'd hate to admit this, I'm still with Heather, in the case someone edited this screen shot, but here is the one people have been talking about saying "Bill is the mole."

Here you go.

loneshark 3 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail loneshark Click to send private message to loneshark Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
If you look in the jumble of letters and numbers where the "AdMiRaL" clue was found, you can now see "bilL is tHe mOLe" quite clearly.

07-30-02, 11:11 PM (EST)
67. "$150,000???"
I have a question for the Billfomos. An important question, because it makes NO sense to me if Bill is the mole.

Last week, we saw Bill win the Liar Game, adding $50,000 to the pot. Some said that it was "pity money." Tonight, he single-handedly added 100 grand to the pot.

Over two episodes, he has earned $150,000 for the pot by himself.

If everyone really knew he was the mole, why wouldn't he openly sabotage the pot? After all, they couldn't stop him from doing so!!!
Quotes of the week:
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin
10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy

11. (creepily) "Tiny bubbles... In my wine... Makes me happy."-Anderson

anixon 38 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anixon Click to send private message to anixon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "RE: $150,000???"
As someone has already pointed out in another thread, Bill was trying to be the hero. Just as Kathryn tried extremely hard to win the money in the final game, Bill did the same. Only this year, Bill actually succeeded. Kathryn admitted last year she really wanted to win this game to actually be the hero. I believe Bill was trying to do the same thing.

Hope this helps!

07-31-02, 01:02 AM (EST)
70. "RE: $150,000???"
I think the producers didn't tell Bill about the lying game - like last season how Kathryn didn't know about all the games. And Bill said it himself...it wasn't worth hiking for miles and miles to see a piece of paper (especially since he is the mole!)

07-31-02, 01:04 AM (EST)
71. "RE: $150,000???"
Frankly, if I went through all that work, I wouldn't look at it. I mean, if i was SURE of who the mole is, I'd rather had an additional $100,000 over seeing a confirmation paper. And, then, I'd get nervous and have to restudy all my notes, fumble on the quiz, may have left out some things about the mole. Ugh, frankly, I'd go for the $100 grand.

ivoryElephant 2256 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
73. "RE: $150,000???"
Hey guys, I never post hear but I just wanted to pop in to ask a question. When they were showing the contestants, each of them had a caption that showed where they were from.
Did it say Bill was from Gig Harbor Washington?
I am in Seattle and that is very close, I just wanted to know if there was a washontonian in the game.

And to keep this on topic...There are two reasons why Bill may have not accepted the paper at the end of that challenge.
1.If he is the mole, by adding to the pot, he throws doubt onto the viewers/players that he is the mole.
or
2. He isn't the mole

So his actions at the end don't really tell us anything, they just make it more confusing.

"I call you up in the middle of the night, like a firefly without a light. You were there like a blowtorch burning, I was a key that needed a little turning"

mountainbiker107 7 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mountainbiker107 Click to send private message to mountainbiker107 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
74. "RE: $150,000???"
I believe it says he is from Oak Harbor, Washington.

molemama 11 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail molemama Click to send private message to molemama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
75. "RE: Bill Clue Thread"
In addition to the point made previously that "The mole is Bill" has 13 letters, his fave number is 13. In the thread about British mole clues, one was that the mole chose to be number 8 for a particular mission because there were 8 episodes and she would be in all 8. There will be 13 eps for the USA Mole 2 so perhaps Bill chose 13 as his profile lucky number as a similar clue?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •