The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Heather as the Mole?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-01-02, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Heather as the Mole?"
First of all, I too am on the Bill bandwagon, but I looked at something in a different prospective and it now point to Heather possibly being the Mole. So far, the two "clues" that we have been commenting on are the painting of St. Sebastian in episode 1 and the Zodiac signs in episode 2. What we have been doing with the first clue is taking a Biblical reference and looking at it in an Astrological sense and taking the Zodiac signs at face value, but what if we reversed this? Keep the two Biblical clues (the statue (La Pieta?) of Christ and Mary), and the painting of St. Sebastian (representing martyrdom), but look at the three symbols from episode 2 in a Biblical perspective, the Sun (the Son?), Virgo (the Virgin) and Pisces (fish are mentioned in the Bible numerous times, and this is the weak link in the argument, but no one has commented on the Sun or statue either...any thoughts on the fish?). If we look at all the clues in this manner, it could be pointing to Heather, the Neleh of the Mole world. Who better to be an undercover, deceptive person working against her fellow man than the pious, love thy neighbor one? BTW, does anyone know what the clue is in episode 3?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Heather as the Mole? Loree 06-01-02 1
 RE: Heather as the Mole? juggdishseuss 06-02-02 2
   RE: Heather as the Mole? 712 06-03-02 3
 RE: Heather as the Mole? Teddy_Bear 06-17-02 4
 I never thought I would say this... Supergrrl 06-17-02 5
 RE: Heather as the Mole? JeffGator 06-17-02 6
   RE: Heather as the Mole? skyehawk 07-03-02 25
 RE: Heather as the Mole? Femme 06-19-02 7
 Heather as the Mole! nowhereman 06-19-02 8
   RE: Heather as the Mole! SurvivorBlows 06-19-02 9
       Not Entirely Convinced malibubarbie 06-19-02 10
   RE: Heather as the Mole! EthnicGoddess 07-04-02 29
 ep7 nowhereman 06-26-02 11
   RE: ep7 LaLaLa 06-26-02 12
       RE: ep7 Red Lady 06-27-02 14
           RE: ep7 LaLaLa 06-27-02 16
           RE: ep7 Loree 06-27-02 18
               RE: ep7 monade 07-10-02 35
       exemptions nowhereman 06-27-02 17
           RE: exemptions monade 07-10-02 36
   RE: ep7 not_creative_enough_to_come_up_with_a_good_name 06-27-02 13
 Other Heather Threads. Femme 06-27-02 15
 Bicycle race. doublen 06-27-02 19
   RE: Bicycle race. cyclehausen 07-01-02 20
 EP8 clues nowhereman 07-03-02 21
   RE: EP8 clues malibubarbie 07-03-02 22
       RE: EP8 clues nowhereman 07-03-02 23
           RE: EP8 clues malibubarbie 07-03-02 24
               RE: EP8 clues drawde236 07-03-02 26
                   RE: EP8 clues malibubarbie 07-04-02 27
                       RE: EP8 clues NaughtyKittySara 07-04-02 28
                           RE: EP8 clues trigirl 07-04-02 30
       RE: EP8 clues monade 07-10-02 37
 EP9 clues nowhereman 07-10-02 31
   RE: EP9 clues malibubarbie 07-10-02 32
       RE: EP9 clues nowhereman 07-10-02 33
           RE: EP9 clues malibubarbie 07-10-02 34
           RE: EP9 clues monade 07-10-02 38
           RE: EP9 clues nowhereman 07-10-02 39
 previous EP clues nowhereman 07-12-02 40
   RE: previous EP clues WHaTTHeMoLe 07-12-02 41
       RE: previous EP clues nowhereman 07-12-02 42
 EP10 clues nowhereman 07-17-02 43
   RE: EP10 clues nowhereman 07-17-02 44
       RE: EP10 clues WiseAssMaster 07-17-02 45
   RE: EP10 clues nowhereman 07-19-02 47
 RE: Heather as the Mole? YumYumsAngel007 07-18-02 46
   "Hidden Clues" nowhereman 07-19-02 48
 EP11 nowhereman 07-24-02 49
 Heather wins? Stuefis 07-24-02 50
   RE: Heather moves Red Lady 07-24-02 51
   RE: Heather wins? malibubarbie 07-24-02 53
       RE: Heather wins? Femme 07-25-02 54
 RE: Heather as the Mole? llatutx 07-24-02 52
   RE: Heather as the Mole? TheAthenaeum 07-27-02 55
 Heather and Dot's coallition AnnaBanana 07-28-02 56
   RE: Heather and Dot's coallition alleyb 07-28-02 61
 Heather's Bible as a clue Seniorita 07-28-02 57
   RE: Heather's Bible as a clue mindful 07-28-02 62
 RE: Heather as the Mole? SherlockMike 07-28-02 58
   RE: Heather as the Mole? cyclehausen 07-28-02 59
 RE: Heather as the Mole? mindful 07-28-02 60
   RE: Heather as the Mole? thissummer 07-31-02 64
       RE: Heather as the Mole? plimtuna 07-31-02 65
 EP12 nowhereman 07-31-02 63
 RE: Heather as the Mole? Mia 08-02-02 66
   RE: Heather as the Mole? nowhereman 08-02-02 68
 Heather as the Mole? GeorgiaBelle 08-02-02 67

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-01-02, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Heather as the Mole?"
I suppose the biblical clues could be pointing to the person who is carrying around a bible.

I did notice that Katie approached Heather about an alliance. It wasn't the other way around. Since Katie is always babbling it would be useful for the mole to be lined up with someone like that to throw the suspicion off herself.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

juggdishseuss 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-02-02, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail juggdishseuss Click to send private message to juggdishseuss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Heather as the Mole?"
Some very good observations here...I hadn't really analyzed the symbols quite as in-depth. I have tried to factor in a person's ability to manipulate a specific game as well as what is being said by Anderson. Should be interesting.

712 356 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-02, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Heather as the Mole?"
Heather has been my No.1 suspect since befor ethe first episode even aired. At first, her ABC profile listed her as having no body piercings, but in her picture, she was clearly wearing hoop earings. They later changed it to say that she had her ears pierced. From my understanding, they changed some things about other players' profiles as well, but Heather's was the only one I caught. It probably doesn't mean anything anyway.

I still suspect her though, even though the only sabotage we've really seen from her comes in episode 3, when she is rather easily toppled off the log by Little Jane. She blends in well with the other contestants, happy to chill in the background.

I say it's her.

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-17-02, 05:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Heather as the Mole?"
Since Ep. 4, Heather has gone from being one of my least likely MOLE suspects, to being in the top 3.

I couldn't believe that she just handed her exemption, over on a silver platter like that.

In order to do that, she must:

A: be a saint.

B: be an idiot.

C: know who the MOLE is.

D: be the MOLE.

It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.

Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

Supergrrl 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-17-02, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Supergrrl Click to send private message to Supergrrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "I never thought I would say this..."
First of all, never suspected Heather, but...

This bugs me. Remember when the group had to don on costumes, and Heather was making a big deal about how skimpy hers was. Ok, fine. And then at the last execution dinner she wears this strapless number. If she was Miss Conservative, and I have nothing against that, why that dress? There's this inconsistency in her image. A possible Mole trait...

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-17-02, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Heather as the Mole?"
I personally don't think Heather is the mole, based on the fact that she is too similar to last year's mole, Kathryn. Her personality and looks are somewhat similar. I also don't think that the mole will be a woman this time.

attending Florida State, another unfortunate side effect of hunger

skyehawk 37 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-02, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skyehawk Click to send private message to skyehawk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Heather as the Mole?"
I agree Gator. It seems as if her "mistakes" this ep were too obvious. I think that she trying to convince people that she is the mole...although, the biblicial references are a pretty good argument the other way.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-19-02, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Heather as the Mole?"
I could totally get on the Heather is the Mole bus. Especially after last night's episode...

1. Heather is very comfortable on camera and in her confessionals. It seems to me that the mole would be comfortable. They would have tons of one-on-one connections with the producers and other crew that would lend itself to a familiarity with the crew. Bill, Myra, Elavia, and Al all seemed uncomfortable last night. Katie and Darwin seem comfortable also, and Bribs and Dorothy I couldn't tell which side of the fence they were on.

2. Heather has lost the team a lot of money. She blew it on the Rappelling Treasure Chest game, she touched the bike in last nights episode and she gave up so easily in the Little John/Little Jane contest. Yet all her mess-ups have been artfully understated. I think if she were not the mole and was just trying to look like she was, she would have bigger screw up and being botching things more often (like Elavia likes to do).

3. She made a HUGE stink about not getting an exemption. Others hadn't received exemptions and they were keeping quiet about that fact. Darwin, Bribs, Patrick, nor Myra had won an exeption either. Her flaunting the fact that she hadn't won seemed a little dramatic to me. "It's not fair" she kept saying, IMO, to remove any suspicion from her.

4. She was offered an exemption in the cage game and didn't take it. I don't think this necessarily makes her the mole, since she did a nice thing, and I, in all honesty, wouldn't have had the heart to make Al miss out on talking to his wife. But, I think it's suspicious when taken with all the other evidence.

5. She looks sneaky. She just seems a little brighter and more manipulative than she lets on.

I still pick Katie as my #1 choice, but Heather has moved into 2nd, with Bill as my third choice for the mole.

nowhereman 131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-19-02, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nowhereman Click to send private message to nowhereman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Heather as the Mole!"
Heather is my choice for mole, only because it has been a gut instinct from the beginning. But, I am definitely trying to find evidence for her. I've gotten the impression from the first season that the mole's sabotage efforts aren't always blatantly obvious or even effective. I like Kathryn Price's comment:

'Heather continues to raise eyebrows. I can't help feeling that many of the "mistakes" she makes, such as touching the bike and drawing a fine, are things that I would have done in that game.'

Heather's brilliant performance in the dungeon game is the one thing that gives me doubts. She was really (maybe *too* much?) quick to get her shoelaces off and that shoe out there. If she was the mole, that would seem like an easy thing to sabotage...unless she wanted that exemption choice. The *only* point I can see in that is to make her look good to everyone.

I don't agree with the argument that she couldn't be the mole because she resembles the first one (Kathryn). That could be a brilliant mindplay on the creator's end.

I have noticed that Heather's popularity on the board is going up on this forum too, which is in some way influenced by the editing of the show. Editing can be a tool...or a weapon.

be seeing you,

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-02, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Heather as the Mole!"
>I have noticed that Heather's popularity
>on the board is going
>up on this forum too,

Wow, the attractive 25 year old girl is popular on our boards -- how unusual! ...has anyone told JeffGator about this show yet?

...can a HeatherLover, MarryMeHeather, SaveHeather, IHeartHeather, etc. user ID registration be far behind?

(sorry, inside jokes for those who have been here a while)

-SB

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-19-02, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Not Entirely Convinced"
LAST EDITED ON 06-19-02 AT 10:33 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-19-02 AT 09:54 PM (EST)

I'm not sure how convinced I am Heather is the mole. I was thinking it was her for a while *though I still stick by Darwin as my mole choice.* It just seemed to me that only in episode 5 did the light really shine on Heather. Recently, she started to gain more air time (which it is possible the producers of abc could use to keep building her up, because yes she is the mole,) but I haven't seen any hidden clues that point to her. True, there is the touching the bike bit, and the fact that Katheryn stated she too would have done those things. Heather and Katheryn are very similar in characteristics, physical and otherwise. She probably relates to the way Heather plays the game. Then again, she's seen episode 7, and who knows how many others. Ms.price may have a good idea of what it all narrows down to. It seems like Heather is finally trying to push her way into the same strategy everyone else by making suspicion rise about her.

EthnicGoddess 38 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-02, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EthnicGoddess Click to send private message to EthnicGoddess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Heather as the Mole!"
I agree with you about the shoelaces thing. Maybe she's the mole and was trying to gain others' trust by so quickly winning the challenge and passing up the exeption. However, I think maybe she, as well as Bill, is also too obvious a choice.

06-26-02, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nowhereman Click to send private message to nowhereman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "ep7"
Well, after Bill's "stupidity" and "incompetence" in ep7, I can see why alot of people are picking him as their mole. But, I could use the same argument for Katie in the past. Anyways, here's the latest for picking Heather as the mole.

As summarized by Kathryn P.:

'1) She wasted lots of time walking with the gnome (I'm not sure if you could tell how slow she was on TV, but I'm talking government bureaucracy slow). 2) She claims she knew that the exemption was inside the gnome, but yet again, she sacrificed for the group even though she constantly begs for an exemption. 3) She strongly suggested to Bill that he place the gnome in the bike basket, and then the basket fell off and the gnome broke."

Also, there may be a hidden clue with the greased Gnome winking.

She was exchanging looks with Katie when Elavia took the $50k. Has she been trying to get Katie to pick Elavia?

LaLaLa 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-26-02, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLa Click to send private message to LaLaLa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: ep7"
I posted this in the Episode 7 clues, but now I think it belongs here (Sorry). I agree with you...

I have yet to commit to one person as the mole. Sorry, my spelling is terrible, please bare with me... (Is there spell-check on this thing?)

I know many of you have found Bill's performance in the gnome game suspicious, but honestly, I find Heather's more suspicious. Here is what I was thinking... Yes, Bill jumped to the opportunity to be the 2nd portion of the game and as you all know, this is not the first time he has done that. I think this is simply Bill's personality, he is from the military and trained to be a leader, so I really think that in situations like that, he just happens to be the first one to speak up. Since Bill took second, Heather took first and boring Elevia took third. Heather stated over and over again that she just knew the exemption was in the gnome and needed to be broken to be received. (then again, I don't think the mole would ever say they "knew" any part of the game, unless they were really smart and wanted to look like the average player) Anyway, if she knew the exemption was in there, why in the world would she NOT drop and brake the gnome and get it, unless she is the mole.

Here's a senerio: Heather's the mole, obviously does not need an exemption but wants someone to look suspicious, how perfect is it that she has the opportunity to get through her portion of the course perfectly and hand off the greasy gnome to clumpsy Bill, she suggest's the basket thing and just waits for him to screw up and break the gnome. She knows that He will look even more suspicious because of the "The mole will break you" note. He did break it. In my opinion, the note/Bill connection is way too obvious. I don't record them but now I'm just wondering what order and how they got picked for that game? I agree with many of you that that game was doomed and imposible to win, therefore obviously loosing the money leaving the mole to sabotage it another way and to make someone else look like the mole.

Also, Heather has never been a very emotional player (or at least shown it) and I thought her performance while Elevia was deciding was very dramatic and calculated. It looked like she was going to jump out of her skin. Very odd for the Heather we have seen up to now.

The Katie fingernal thing is driving me crazy, it couldn't be that obvious either....

Any thoughts... (Other than "LaLaLa, you have lost your mind, get a life and stop worring yourself about this show", I already know that"

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-27-02, 04:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: ep7"
I do not believe the Mole can be Heather for the simple reason that she is a female Caucasian and the first Mole was also a female Caucasian. It seems unlikely that the show's producers would select a similar Mole this season. While I agree Heather's behavior is dubious at times, I remain steadfast in my belief. Therefore, the Mole is either Bill or Darwin (Darwin being my favorite pick--come on, he admitted it in the swimming pool). Dorothy is still in the pick, but she is a woman and would the producers select a woman yet again? Don't call me sexist, call me a realist.

LaLaLa 19 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLa Click to send private message to LaLaLa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: ep7"
Hi Red Lady!

I have seen the gender of the mole debated over and over again, many people agree with you but others say that because the mole was a caucasian woman last time, this is even more reason to use another caucasian woman, people would be expecting them to use the opposite. I'm honestly not sure...

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: ep7"
You could use that same reasoning to say the mole couldn't be Darwin because the show would not make the mole a lawyer both times.

monade 32 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-02, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail monade Click to send private message to monade Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: ep7"
I agree....plus since Darwin is gone we don't need to debate that anymore. As for Heather she going up my list as being the mole pretty quickly.

To me the most suspicious is the fact that she and Katie had a coalition and Katie is gone and yet Heather is still in the game. Either she got smart real fast realizing Katie picked the wrong person or she is the mole and fed Katie the wrong info.

But then again there are Bribs and Al who had coalitions with Darwin and he is gone and there is a big possibility one of them played him.

And I personally think when they pick the mole, I don't think they necessarily look at just oh the person has to be a male, etc but simply who they thought would be able to carry the task. And if they felt in the end it is a female caucasian, they would have use her regardless of how much she is like Kathryn.

06-27-02, 01:31 PM (EST)
17. "exemptions"
When Heather gave up her first chance of an exemption it was plausible. But, why would she give this one up? She *knew* there was an exemption available and she has said she has been wanting one. The only thing I can think of is is that she wanted to get more money in the pot. But, she didn't state that (or least it was edited in). I don't know about the argument that Mole would automatically take the exemption. As someone mentioned before on another thread, someone is going to be executed anyways.

I agree with you Lalala that letting Bill (or Elavia if she had ever got it) break it would place suspicion on them. But, what would have happened if they actually had won this! Would the mole (Heather!) know it was pretty unlikely it could be done? K.P. said that bike was pretty slippery, and that "ramp" was a joke.

p.s. as mentioned in another thread (which should have been here), there is a question about whether Heather broke the rules about greasing up the Gnome before giving it to Bill. Of course, was it really Bill's until he took possession of it?

07-10-02, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail monade Click to send private message to monade Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: exemptions"
If I am not mistaken Heather had a feeling there would be an exemption in the gnome game and to get it is to break it. Though she wasn't sure at the same time, she had to weigh btwn getting it and making herself looked very suspicious on something she wasn't 100% sure or just play the game the way it was intended to. I am sure she didn't mind the exemptions but she wasn't 100% sure. It is easy to say that we thought that it was there when it was revealed it was there.

not_creative_enough_to_come_up_with_a_good_name 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

06-27-02, 03:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail not_creative_enough_to_come_up_with_a_good_name Click to send private message to not_creative_enough_to_come_up_with_a_good_name Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: ep7"
I posted this in the ep. 7 clues as well. I truly believe the gnome "winking" with the blue eye has a definate connection to Heather marrying a man with blue eyes. I saw the "wink" and was waiting for the other shoe to drop, and I think it did at that point. Call it a stretch if you will, but I have seen lots worse.

06-27-02, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Other Heather Threads."
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-02 AT 08:43 AM (EST)

Here are some other threads with Heather as the mole stuff in them...

Heather grases someone else's gnome
Heather's Face in SlowMo

doublen 10 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail doublen Click to send private message to doublen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Bicycle race."

In Episode 6 the message on the street says, “The mole will be you.” If that message was for the bicyclers, and not the pizza makers, then we can assume that the first one on top of the hill is the Mole.

At first it appears that Bribs was the first one to reach the top, HOWEVER if you look carefully at the tape thats not what happens.

Here what happened:
As Bribs approaches the top of the steps, you’ll see Heather hurrly come up on his leftside, and then gets right next to him. At that point she glances down with her eyes to Bribs’ feet to make sure she is in step with him. Then as the last step is reached, Heather makes sure her foot touches the step a fraction of a second before Bribs does. (check the tape)

SO TECHINICALLY HEATHER WAS THE FIRST ONE UP THE HILL!

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-01-02, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Bicycle race."
Heather's behavior during the bribe is the main thing that has me swinging her way!

07-03-02, 05:32 PM (EST)
21. "EP8 clues"
* Heather picked Bribs to be her eyes, she said it was because she's had some long talks with him, and showed Bribs his picture a few times. Then, as she greeted her boyfriend she said to him...this is so stressfull, I can't talk to anyone. (true)

* Heather botching up the relative game for both Dorothy and Katie could just be a way of really misleading others to believing she is the mole. (jims02, molepower)

* Katie said in a confessional after Heather picked the wrong person, "I feel like I've made a coallition and trusted someone who's the mole," or something along those lines. Insinuating that now she thought Heather is the mole. (malibubarbie)

* Placed Heather's boyfriend in plain sight while hiding everyone else's loved one within the crowd. (moleish)

* Moles are blind. They cannot see where they are going when they burrow around in the ground. Here's the connection. Heather couldn't see/spot the relatives during the game. therefore being "blind." (obyniegus4155)

07-03-02, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: EP8 clues"
LAST EDITED ON 07-03-02 AT 11:06 PM (EST)

One thing that I think about Heather telling her beau that she had no one to talk to, was that she meant seriously talking. HAD to hang out with them every single day, and if you didn't click with any of them, it doesn't matter, you're stuck. Sort of how I felt back in the day in private school. 20 kids in a class, every class with them. Trust me, if you don't click, you have no one to talk with. Going with this theory, she, of course, would talk with Bribs, but really, did Bribs care? I'm sorry, but Bribs seems the type to not like whiners, but just listen because it's polite. Admittedly, he's very low maitnence, and Heather seems very high maitnence, usually they don't mix well. I'd smack Heather if she went on and on about her boyfriend every night to me. I'd tell her to fail the quiz on purpose and go home so she can go to her "piercing blue eyed" Tarzan man. Whatever, though. Also, there's the factor it could mean she didn't have anyone to talk to from home, didn't have anyone to talk to who gave a damn, didn't have someone to go to the mall with... Whatever the case, I'm not sure if it points to her being the mole. If she said that as in, "Hey honey, like I'm totally the mole!" that would cost her $10 million, just for confiding to monkey man. It doesn't seem plausable, but hey, I could be way off.

(Plus, Heather's not the mole! It's Darwin or Bribs!!!)

07-03-02, 09:11 PM (EST)
23. "RE: EP8 clues"
Uh, Barbie, thanx for the commentary. Was it a rebuttal to one of clues or were you just in the mood to Heather-bash? Not that I mind of course. I definitely enjoy your postings (even tho you are wrong about that Darwinian dewd).

07-03-02, 10:05 PM (EST)
24. "RE: EP8 clues"
Yeah, yeah, I know. *giggles* Sorry, everyone's been using the clue about her saying, "I have no one to talk to!" *sniffle* Yup, and Katie wears Pampers. As it is, Kat did feel she had no one to talk to last season, and people are linking it to Heather. I'm trying to provide case evidence that she may be saying it as a general I-need-some-new-Gucci-shoes thing.

And thanks, I'm glad you enjoy em! I try to keep my posts somewhat insightful, though, you are wrong about my being wrong! DARWIN IS THE MOLE! (Yeah, Darwin is my dawg! Or something like that.) You'll all see, I may be the joke of the Darwin FOMOs, but when they announce the mole, and he steps out of the shadows, yup, that's my man.

I mean, like, come on guys. Heather's engagement ring= Diamond= D= Darwin! (Now, that's the clue of the week, and don't forget it! Okay, okay, things were a little slow for us Darwin FOMOs yesterday...)

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-02, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: EP8 clues"
MB,

Welcome to Camp Heather, pull up a purple rock. I seriously don't think the Darwin group is high strung, but perhaps less sugared cereal would help. Personally, I don't think the Darwin is the Mole, but I know what it is like to be a FOMO team of one. I started this thread on June 1st, when all of us little planets were rotating around the Bill Sun. With the blessing of my patron Saint, Bebo, this thread has actually stuck around and has recently gained momentum. By all means, keep sticking to your guns and if Darwin is the Mole, let me be the first to congratulate you.

Slackers Unite! Tomorrow.

07-04-02, 03:52 PM (EST)
27. "RE: EP8 clues"
LAST EDITED ON 07-04-02 AT 07:25 PM (EST)

Thanks for the welcome drawde! ^_^ If Heather's the mole, I'll come back to your camp with a big basket of flowers for my stupidity! But, I'm still stickin with my man. The Darwin FOMOs are slowly but surely growing, and I've noticed Heather FOMOS have as well. Some of the Bill FOMOs annoy me though, because of the BANE clues, and so many others that I don't really get. (Of course then there's the Bribs FOMOS *even though he's my #2 pick* with their OMG teh taype on teh baggz!.) Well, I guess we're all desparate for clues, but no one needs to move on yet, the message board's big enough for all of us!

NaughtyKittySara 102 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-02, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NaughtyKittySara Click to send private message to NaughtyKittySara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: EP8 clues"
Hi everyone,

I just thought of something. Remember when Katie, Bill and Myra had to make pizzas? I recall Katie making a comment that she didn't trust Bill and so she followed him into the kitchen every chance she got. I assume she thought Bill was the mole. When Katie was executed she said that if Heather screwed her she would be pissed. So they must have discussed who they thought the mole was. If Katie did answer the quiz thinking Bill was the mole..then he obviously is not. I thought Bill was the mole..but now he just seems too obvious. Though Bill does make alot of clumsy mistakes.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-04-02, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: EP8 clues"
I have to agree with you Bad Cat Sara. Katie was obviously a BillFOMO and that was her demise. While the idea of sitting on a purple rock around the campfire with the HeathFOMOs sounds intriguing, I think I may have to go the beach with my favourite Barbie and join the DarwinFOMOs.

Respectfully yours,
Tri,
a former BillFOMO

07-10-02, 05:49 PM (EST)
37. "RE: EP8 clues"
you really don't like Heather eh? ;)
Well see I don't see Heather as a whiner. I really think Bribs like her or enjoy her company as much as she does him. Remember she is the most well like girl in the game.
To me I don't get the impression she talks about her boyfriend only. I gather he talked too. I really think it is a mutual friendship. And I think Heather is a mid-high maintenance. Now if we are talking about Katie, she is a definite high.

07-10-02, 11:42 AM (EST)
31. "EP9 clues"
Well, the car didn't seem like it was going to start. Then, we went to a commercial break. I was scared. If the mole was in the that group, it would have been *too* easy to sabotage. But, alas, the car did eventually start...and money was made.

Heather definitely seemed UTR this week. Did she mess up the wine challenge with her pouring? Even Anderson couldn't do it right, and he supposedly was a waiter at one time! Was she trying to mess up the tetherball challenge by hitting it wrong? She could have easily sabotaged it like Darwin *actually* did (and he ISN'T the mole!). Did Heather see his "screw-up"? Is that why she went to bed early? Maybe she already knew the exemption was sabotaged.

Anyway, as we watch the former DarwinFOMO camp scramble, us HeatherFOMO's look forward to next week as Heather messes with Dorothy's mind.

07-10-02, 02:31 PM (EST)
32. "RE: EP9 clues"
Darwin hit the ball out of turn shortly after Heather went to bed. Scrambling? Who's scrambeling? *sighs* Yes, it was nice holding onto hope. I just feel bad for all the loyal Bill FOMOs. He's going, and it's been a long time. If I were an Ali FOMO it wouldn't suck so bad, but Darwin almost made it, so being a loyal Darwin FOMO since the beginning, it hurts. Ah well, sorry Camp Heather, I'm thinking about starting with Jims and getting Bribs hyped around her. (we did a good job with Darwin, no?)

Good luck Camp Heather! ^_^ Hopefully ya'll will have better luck then Darwin FOMOs. Oh, and here are the flowers I promised you, when Darwin got executed.

07-10-02, 04:59 PM (EST)
33. "RE: EP9 clues"
"Darwin hit the ball out of turn shortly after Heather went to bed."

Are you sure about this? I know they reviewed the tape and I don't recall seeing Heather on it, but I thought they were probably shooting from near where she was. I was proposing in another thread that maybe Darwin sabotaged the contest to see if they could lure out the mole (if the mole was in their group, they would tattle on Darwin) (I also noticed you replied in that thread Mbarbie .

Of course, this is assuming that the producers were too lazy to review the whole tape to find errors.

p.s. I thank you for the flowers on Camp Heather's behalf. We'll put them next to the candles and shrine we have going. (j/k, we aren't that pathetic....hopefully)

07-10-02, 05:32 PM (EST)
34. "RE: EP9 clues"
*giggles* See, I'm not sure about anything, really. I just pretend to be, and start debates. I must thank Jim for putting me as #3 on his mole suspect list, I am, truely honored. I didn't notice it until later when Coop was reviewing the tapes and said, "Shortly after Heather went to bed, Darwin told Dorothy to hit it on his turn." Somethin like that!

And you're welcome for the flowers. I think they'd look very pretty in that corner over there. *raises an eyebrow* Hmm... All this interior decorating, should be a new hobby. Got a lotta time now that I don't have to come up with Darwin theories.

07-10-02, 05:55 PM (EST)
38. "RE: EP9 clues"
I do think in Darwin's case I do think he did accidentaly, but the producers made it bigger than it seemed to play with the contestants' minds. And since Darwin did leave, so it seemed moot anyway.

As for Bribs...that is suspcisious. What I wondered was when he told Darwin and Dorothy, did he tell them voluntarily or Darwin asked him since he saw what Bribs did. On TV it seemed he volunteered but Anderson said Darwin mentioned it.

07-10-02, 05:59 PM (EST)
39. "RE: EP9 clues"
I just finished reading Kathryn's Insider piece and thought this blurb was interesting:

"I am officially declaring Pass the Ball the worst Mole game of all time. And it's not just because I had to stay up all night with the players watching that ball go around and around and around, tediously monitoring whose turn was next."

How interesting that she was there! If she was "tediously monitoring" the progress, she should have noticed the errors, yes?

07-12-02, 05:58 PM (EST)
40. "previous EP clues"
Well, I'm just not ambitious enuf to put together a complete list of clues, so here's some I found in previous posts and on other boards that probably shouldn't be left out:

(1) Blueberry references: the blueberry is a member of the heather family (plants).

(2) During the "Burn Bags" game, the remark is made "My Bible is in that bag!" by Heather If you look at name of the crane, it's called "Lazarus". In the Bible, "Lazarus" rose from the fire. (by Charlie)

(3) Heather is the only player whose picture on the abc board has a hat on. So, is she "under cover"? (alright, it's lame, but I've seen worse.)

WHaTTHeMoLe 135 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-02, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WHaTTHeMoLe Click to send private message to WHaTTHeMoLe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: previous EP clues"
Just so you know, I'm not Heather-bashing--if Bill's not the Mole I just may pull up a prurple rock with the best of them. However:

1) I seriously doubt the producers would be so ambiguously esoteric (or creative) as to try and call the blueberry a clue simply because it's in the same floral family as heather. Kudos for thinking outside the box, however!

2) In the Bible, fire appears nowhere in the Lazarus narrative. He is raised back to life after laying dead in a tomb for three days (he dies from an illness). (Perhaps you were thinking of the Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego story in the Book of Daniel?) However, the name Lazarus could be an allusion to the players that what they consider lost will soon be restored to them...?

3) Wow. That may have beat out the tape on Bribs' bag clue. (I've seen worse, too--unfortunately, many of the more painful clues have come straight from my neighbors in the camp BillFOMO, so I'll stop throwing stones now.)

Thanks for contributing things that aren't already posted all over the site, though! Innovative clues are always fun to consider. :0)

-WtM

07-12-02, 08:23 PM (EST)
42. "RE: previous EP clues"
Oh, I don't mind if you Heather-bash. Just because she's the mole doesn't mean we have her up on an altar...well, maybe some HeatherFoMo'ers do.

Anyway, I didn't think any of these were *great* clues (or necessarily even valid ones). But, I just wanted to add them to the list in case ABC got really lame and claimed that these were actual ones...

07-17-02, 11:44 AM (EST)
43. "EP10 clues"
LAST EDITED ON 07-17-02 AT 12:38 PM (EST)

Okay, she "swore to god" and on her engagement ring that she wasn't the mole. She was voted the "favorite to take the pot after me" (or something like that). She lost the exemption twice and was bathing in sympathy. She didn't obviously sabotage anything (you might argue that she picked unsellable items). Finally, there didn't seem to be any hidden clues (and no one will believe a connection with the eggplant - there's a colour called "eggplant heather").

By now, some are probably absolutely convinced that she couldn't be the mole.

07-17-02, 12:00 PM (EST)
44. "RE: EP10 clues"
From K.P.:

"By this point in the game, everyone is completely exhausted, stressed out, paranoid, etc., and I think she's at the end of her rope. Her tears looked like the real thing, but I also know the value of being able to cry on cue. What better way to throw people off than to have a break-down over something only a player would want?" (of course, referring back to her faint/feint)

"And how bad did she really want that exemption on the first try — it looked to me like she completely gave up when Al spotted her from a block away. I would have run and I'd put money down that Heather could outrun Al."

WiseAssMaster 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-17-02, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WiseAssMaster Click to send private message to WiseAssMaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: EP10 clues"
I believe whole-heartedly that Heather is the mole (but that right there's probably gonna come back to bite me) she has screwed up "accidently" in alot of games, and she's gotten that far without an exemption? And i agree, her tears do seem real, and she seems genuinly stressed, but that stuff is crucial when trying to hide the fact that you're the mole.

Summary: Hope Dorothy wins
Think heather's the mole

07-19-02, 12:24 PM (EST)
47. "RE: EP10 clues"
LAST EDITED ON 07-23-02 AT 12:49 PM (EST)

a couple of clues mentioned in the general EP10 thread:

(1) "Heather gave up pretty easily when she saw Al. Would you not have run like heck if you spotted the chaser?" (trigirl)

(personally, with that strange camera thing on her, I pry wouldn't have ran in that situation either)

(2) "...but I remember in last night's ep where the camera showed Heather actually WALK BY a thumbprint without picking it up." (Supergrrl)

(#2 hasn't been confirmed yet...she might have not picked it up to stay out-of-sight)

In another thread, there was a discussion about the emotion that Heather displayed after the Evader game. Was she upset because she lost the exemption? Or was she just faking it? Or, if because she is the mole, she was upset because she missed two chances to spoil the pot?

YumYumsAngel007 126 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-02, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YumYumsAngel007 Click to send private message to YumYumsAngel007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Heather as the Mole?"
So far I have been reading all the threads and haven't actually joined a FOMO camp because i was thinking of Heather or Dorothy but it doesn't seem like there are many "hidden" clues out there for them, just mole-like things that they have done. So i was wondering if anyone could throw a few possible "hidden" clues that are floating in some poor lost and lonely thread out there at me? (This is also being posted in one of the Dorothy threads)

thx!!

07-19-02, 12:53 PM (EST)
48. ""Hidden Clues""
LAST EDITED ON 07-20-02 AT 12:45 PM (EST)

Good question YumsYums (btw, love your name)...

When you think of the hidden clues like "admiral" or likewise in the opening credits, there doesn't seem to be anything for Heather. (please correct me if I am wrong fellow H'FOMOers)

Next, we have to think about what the producers are considering a "hidden" clue. Is the clue specifically for the viewers eye's only? Thus, it would something done in the editing or added as a special effect (like the gnome winking). But, it may be a clue that the players can also see (for example, the "mole will beat you"). Who knows. I don't ever remember hearing/seeing anything that specifically narrows it down for us. Finally, we don't know how sophisticated these clues are, especially based on last season's experience.

Yeah, yeah, so, where are the clues for HEATHER? They are mentioned in this thread and in others. They may not be as abundant as the others, but take a look at the clues from the executed FOMOs. There were plenty of interesting and convincing ones.

Anyway, I'm not here to convince ya to put up a tent, sit by our campfire and enjoy the flowers that malibubarbie gave us. But, you are always welcome to join us.

-your unofficial HeatherFOMO rep

p.s. This quote is direct from the ABC site: "In addition, episodes will be peppered with clues that will give eagle-eyed viewers a real opportunity to figure out which of the players is The Mole."

07-24-02, 11:19 AM (EST)
49. "EP11"
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-02 AT 07:14 PM (EST)

Another thread once suggested "follow the money." That is, the person that cost the group the most money is probably the mole. So, here we have Heather deliberately, completely on her own, and in one swift stroke, cause the loss of the most amount of money to the pot.

Stuefis 78 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-02, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stuefis Click to send private message to Stuefis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Heather wins? "
If you check the guestbook on Bribs' website you'll see Heather has moved to Denver since the mole. Would she move because she got lots of money?

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-02, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Heather moves "
Maybe she just wanted to move as far away as possible from her fiance! I mean, he stalked her all the way to Italy...what's a mole (I mean girl) to do?

Regards,
Red Lady

07-24-02, 11:47 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Heather wins? "
You sure that it wasn't another Heather leaving a note in his guestbook?

07-25-02, 00:16 AM (EST)
54. "RE: Heather wins? "
Rob, Ali, Dorothy, (and maybe others?) posted messages to Bribs, so I bet that the one from Heather is really from her.

I don't know why she would have moved, but I hear Denver has a high cost of living.

Femme

llatutx 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-02, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail llatutx Click to send private message to llatutx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Heather as the Mole?"
>First of all, I too am
>on the Bill bandwagon, but
>I looked at something in
>a different prospective and it
>now point to Heather possibly
>being the Mole. So
>far, the two "clues" that
>we have been commenting on
>are the painting of St.
>Sebastian in episode 1 and
>the Zodiac signs in episode
>2. What we have
>been doing with the first
>clue is taking a Biblical
>reference and looking at it
>in an Astrological sense and
>taking the Zodiac signs at
>face value, but what if
>we reversed this?
>Keep the two Biblical clues
>(the statue (La Pieta?) of
>Christ and Mary), and the
>painting of St. Sebastian (representing
>martyrdom), but look at the
>three symbols from episode 2
>in a Biblical perspective, the
>Sun (the Son?), Virgo (the
>Virgin) and Pisces (fish are
>mentioned in the Bible numerous
>times, and this is the
>weak link in the argument,
>but no one has commented
>on the Sun or statue
>either...any thoughts on the fish?).
> If we look
>at all the clues in
>this manner, it could be
>pointing to Heather, the Neleh
>of the Mole world.
> Who better to be
>an undercover, deceptive person working
>against her fellow man than
>the pious, love thy neighbor
>one? BTW, does
>anyone know what the clue
>is in episode 3?

I feel that Dorothy or Heather is the mole. On the tonight show who was the red player? I missed the show?

TheAthenaeum 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-02, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheAthenaeum Click to send private message to TheAthenaeum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Heather as the Mole?"
You might be on to something with the Zodiac signs from episode 2. The astrological signs for the reaming players are: Heather is a Libra; Dorothy is a Sagittarius; and Bill IS A PISCES!!
May be something there...

AnnaBanana 6 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-02, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AnnaBanana Click to send private message to AnnaBanana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Heather and Dot's coallition"
I have been almost positive that Bill was the mole for weeks and I thought that the scene where Heather and Dorothy swear they are not the mole was more proof towards Bill. But then I started thinking that the producers wouldn't want to put that in the show because it would make the mole obvious. the only reason they would put that in was to direct suspicion away from the mole...

alleyb 98 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-02, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alleyb Click to send private message to alleyb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: Heather and Dot's coallition"
You make an excellent point. Dorothy flatly telling Heather she's not the Mole and Heather offering to swear on her engagement ring (since a bible wasn't handy) seems like a pretty big thing to show now that it is down to the two of them and Bill. So much of the show has directed suspicion towards Bill (mostly with the hidden clues), and I hope that the solution isn't that obvious. I'm rooting for Heather being the Mole, and Dorothy winning. Of course, I'd also be happy if Dorothy was the Mole.

Seniorita 12 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-02, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seniorita Click to send private message to Seniorita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "Heather's Bible as a clue"
Hey, has anyone even seen her Bible. I bet if we could get a look at that book and zoomed in on the spine we'd see the words... Official ABC code and conduct in reference to the Mole... She'd have no problem swearing on that thing... he he he just a thought

mindful 22 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-02, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindful Click to send private message to mindful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: Heather's Bible as a clue"
Yes that bible was shown and she never syaed she has carried it around with her but i think she is the mole

SherlockMike 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-02, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherlockMike Click to send private message to SherlockMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Heather as the Mole?"
Hello, this is my first time to ever comment on the show.
The only thing I'm reasonably sure of is one simply fact:
a couple of shows ago a question was asked after a simply statement. The mole had a (some color) tatoo. What part of the body was that on?
Only Dorthy and Heather had that type and color of tatoo
on their back left shoulder. From that time on, I've been
sure that it's one of them. Between the two I think it's
Heather. She seems to be able to play the part.

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-28-02, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Heather as the Mole?"
All the players got henna (a dye, not a color) tattoos.

mindful 22 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-02, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindful Click to send private message to mindful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Heather as the Mole?"
I also think Heather is the mole and Dortohy will win and all you people who think Bill is the mole will be shocked.

thissummer 7 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thissummer Click to send private message to thissummer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "RE: Heather as the Mole?"
i was positive that heather was not the mole....until last night. she was very, very shady in that last game. think kathryn!!! on the other hand i doubt the producers would chose a mole so similar to last years. wow i am confuesd!!! i was all for bill but now i am not so sure.
actually, i hope heather wins it all, she has been my favorite since ep. 1

plimtuna 55 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail plimtuna Click to send private message to plimtuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "RE: Heather as the Mole?"
I have to agree that the two Heather breakdowns (one during the watchtower game and one last night in the dark woods) remind me a lot of Katheryn last year.

Why is it not possible for ABC to pick the same type of person (young, cute, white Femal) as a mole again. Wouldn't it throw some people off right away? I think this could be Anderson's surprise.

PlimTuna
"Now that reality has been redefined, can I start living my dreams?"

07-31-02, 11:30 AM (EST)
63. "EP12"
Well, two other threads are covering any clues to Heather pretty well:

Episode 12 Hidden Clues

It's Heather

In any case, next week somebody else's camp is going to find out whether crow tastes like chicken.

Mia 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-02, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mia Click to send private message to Mia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "RE: Heather as the Mole?"
Ok I am but a Newbie so flame, scream or yell at me if this has been mentioned I know this board is brutal. In episode 1 the cast stayed at some sort of CAMP with bunks and stuff and isn't Heather's last name CAMPbell. Sorry if it's too corny.

08-02-02, 12:10 PM (EST)
68. "RE: Heather as the Mole?"
We aren't going to flame ya. You did good by putting your clue in an established thread. Corny? Maybe, but you just never know!

Thanks for contributing! Let's hear more!

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-02, 06:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "Heather as the Mole?"
Ok, here I go, with my two cents. This ain't worth more than that. Ready:

E4 The Reppelling Game

Heather - still in game
Elavia - gone
Darwin - gone
Al - gone

jump to E12 Quiz question #5

5.) During rappelling game, the mole answered the question at which flag?
Blue, red, yellow, green, green and yellow, all four, none of the four.

In the E12 Quiz.
Question #6 optional choice answer
The mole was not at pool.

Question #9 optional choice answer
The mole was not part of the gnome home game.

Question #20 optional choice answer
The mole did not get any rides.

With that said; now my two cent reason:
Question 5 did not have a the mole was not there or in that game choice. Yes, it did have a none of the four choice, but not a not there choice. And, Heather is the only one still in the game from the reppelling game.

I know that it is very off the wall and I have way too much time on my hands. But, stranger things have been posted.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •