The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"NO SPOILERS ALLOWED..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-01-02, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"NO SPOILERS ALLOWED..."
I am finding it difficult to navigate this last week of the show because of all the spoilers hidden throughout the different threads!

I thought we could start a thread to just TALK about the show in general terms (bashing and fanatics, ok).
I need a place to read & post w/out the threat of reading that "so and so" is the winner & here is the proof....I want to be as surprised as possible by the finale.

Are there others who feel the same way? If so, let's chat about "this or that" miscellany stuff here?

NO SPOILERS ALLOWED!
Regards,
Red Lady

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: NO SPOILERS ALLOWED... CVLspaz 08-01-02 1
 Mistrustfulness Jims02 08-01-02 2
   RE: Mistrustfulness TheBoredGuy 08-01-02 3
   RE: Mistrustfulness CVLspaz 08-01-02 5
       RE: Mistrustfulness Jims02 08-01-02 6
 RE: NO SPOILERS ALLOWED... Red Lady 08-01-02 4
   RE: NO SPOILERS ALLOWED... TheBoredGuy 08-01-02 7
 RE: NO SPOILERS ALLOWED... juggdishseuss 08-01-02 8
 RE: NO SPOILERS ALLOWED... Red Lady 08-01-02 9
 RE: NO SPOILERS ALLOWED... sittem 08-01-02 10
   Marching band!!! Jims02 08-02-02 14
 RE: NO SPOILERS ALLOWED... kyngsladye 08-02-02 11
   RE: NO SPOILERS ALLOWED... GeorgiaBelle 08-02-02 12
 RE: NO SPOILERS ALLOWED... Teddy_Bear 08-02-02 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CVLspaz 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-01-02, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CVLspaz Click to send private message to CVLspaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: NO SPOILERS ALLOWED..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-02 AT 04:39 PM (EST)

Preah it, Sistah!
Amen to that!

i've been wary to roam the clue thread in fear of finding a spoiler. the only one i've stumbled upon is the one from the National Enquirer, and you know how reliable tabloids are. lol i'm disregarding that piece of "info". since i haven't been on the clue thread, i don't know what people are saying are the big clues. could someone who's been there give us who don't want to be spoiled a brief run-down of the BIG clues? thanx

Dotsdamole
pHwins
BBsaloser

i've only posted these "nicknames one other place. i guess i should explain them. Dot = Dorothy (Duh!) pH = princess Heather BB = Boring Bill

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-01-02, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Mistrustfulness"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-02 AT 04:38 PM (EST)

Although I do enjoy the spoilers (since we have one for all three contestants now), some general talk about the show would be nice.

So, "in just regular talk", I wanted to mention how turned off I was by all of Heather's cursing and pouting during the Top Secret Game. I thought she had more will than that to just quit and cry in the forest.

I actually LIKED Bill in this episode. He didn't seem like the boring old guy he normally is. In this episode, he seemed different (playerlike maybe?)...

Dorothy was pretty funny during the hike. She's SO dramatic when she talks, and those cat ears were so funny. Especially because the dogs were barking at her.

BY THE WAY, I have found out from a VERY reliable source who works at ABC who the mole is. Highlight the next part to find out!!!

-------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------

Isn't it great? I knew it the whole time!!! ;)

-----------------------------------
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin
10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy

11. (creepily) "Tiny bubbles... In my wine... Makes me happy."-Anderson

TheBoredGuy 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-01-02, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheBoredGuy Click to send private message to TheBoredGuy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mistrustfulness"
Yeah, Heather's attitude really grated on my nerves as well. I find it interesting, with her being as religious as she claims to be, she's not afraid to drop a few f-bombs on national TV. I know some people's religion is different than others', of course. But still, I found it interesting. Come to think of it, she also seems proud of the fact that she's a good liar, which is something I don't think is condoned by many religious groups or denominations.

That said, I can understand how she'd want to quit that game. She _was_ lost, tired, emotional, etc. But she still got on my nerves.

CVLspaz 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-01-02, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CVLspaz Click to send private message to CVLspaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mistrustfulness"
we have one for all three! really thanx for telling me Jims. i was afraid to look through threads in fear of spoiling the surprise. i already thought it had been by IKnowTheMole and that whole Enquireer thing. thanx again.

i didn't appreciate pH either. i guess we don't know what exactly went on before those outbursts. maybe they were warranted. maybe? *hope is waining* just maybe. that wild boar thing was probably blown way out of proportion, too. some doof probably just dropped the camera and they added the wild animal sound in editing whaddaya think? pH is not the mole because she swore on her Bible, to God, and on her ring; plus she is so emotional; plus the mole would want to reach the secret location to be SURE the money was lost. the mole doesn't NEED to look at the dossier, but if they do, they look like a desperate player searching for validation of their inclinations. pH barely tried to get to the location.

Dot was intriguing as always. she doesn't talk much so all we did was watch her walk! i guess she talked to that dog, but...
i find it very interesting that there wasn't even heavy breathing on her part. after that showing in Bike the Mountain and Think or Sink why'd she have NO problem with this. she "needed" to see the dossier. she's my top mole pick, can ya tell

BB, i thought he was still boring as always. i bit more gung ho, but still boring. there is no way this guy is the mole. if he is, he sucked! 100G is way to much pity money if you ask me. i would not pay BB if he were the mole and did that. last year, Kat was only giving them, what, 30G - 50G something around that. BB SINGLE-HANDEDLY gave the team 150G in the last two rounds. pity money? i think not. he finally realized he was fooling no one and if he wanted any money in the pot to win, he better start adding it now. but alas, pH is going to win. all that work was for naught BB!

08-01-02, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Mistrustfulness"
I remember one from the National Enquirer and a group of Australians who claim they've seen it... These conflict. And then there was another one for Bill as well somewhere...

Most likely, these "spoilers" don't hold any weight. I mean, it's the national enquirer!!!
Quotes of the week:
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin

08-01-02, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: NO SPOILERS ALLOWED..."
Oh good! There are others lurking about who still like to wait for Christmas before opening their presents! (ok, maybe a little peak...)

After watching the last episode, I actually started thinking Bill is less of a mole now. He really seemed to get into the hike, was truly sweating, looked like he really got stuck in the nettles, shirt legitimately ripped, etc. I was impressed. And even if someone is a former Navy Seal, that doesn't mean over the years the body remains as fit. (fellow couch potatos unite!)

Dorothy, on the hand, seemed to take the whole hike in stride. Humming along, following the GPS fairly easily. The cat ears along w/ her glasses were a reflection of her personality (finally emerging after all these episodes!).

Heather, what a cry-baby! Wah! I wanna go home. I'm tired of playing! Wah! I'm lost! Give it up Heather...hitch a ride w/ the cameramen and go home to your finance (oops, that's a touchy subject, heh?!)

Regards,
Red Lady

TheBoredGuy 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-01-02, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheBoredGuy Click to send private message to TheBoredGuy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: NO SPOILERS ALLOWED..."
You know, when Heather was going through that tirade, the first thing that popped into my head was, "How many people would kill to be in your spot right now?" I sure would. OK, I wouldn't literally kill... you know what I mean

juggdishseuss 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-01-02, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail juggdishseuss Click to send private message to juggdishseuss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: NO SPOILERS ALLOWED..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-02 AT 10:03 PM (EST)

Heather is such a Sweet Potato as her shirt tells us except for one thing....she isn't at all. I've seen sharks act less hostile in blood-stained seal infested waters. At least Nathan still loves her. Bill, what a trooper. What's wrong with these Italians? Does no one speak Spanish, German, or Japanese? Way to keep an opened mind, Sarge. As for Dorothy...she is miraculously elevated out of Homer Simpson's fitness classification into Lance Armstrong's. Good for her. See what a little alcohol will do for ya! Yes, and not forgetting our courageous host Toothpick Cooper--only 18 Moles to go before he gets his pension. Truthfully, it's been a fun show regardless of how it turns out.

08-01-02, 10:19 PM (EST)
9. "RE: NO SPOILERS ALLOWED..."
Something else I was realizing...
All of us who HATED the grease monkey, AL, do you realize we're stuck w/ his image for an extra week on the home page due to last week's cliff-hanger!

As if we were'nt punished enough already!
Red Lady

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-01-02, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: NO SPOILERS ALLOWED..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-02 AT 11:06 PM (EST)

Red - kinda agree with you because I don't really want to know who the Mole IS, but it is fun to speculate. I'm also very much looking forward to the revelation of the hidden clues because I'm guessing 90% of the stuff we've discussed on the board is probably wrong.

I have really enjoyed the show again this time around. It got off to a bit of a slow start - seems the way with all the reality shows as it takes awhile for personalities and favorites to emerge. However, I've enjoyed many of the games and intereactions in the past few shows.

From the past show, both Bill and Dorothy improved in my eyes and Heather went south. She is either psychotic or she's acting a very good part - I tend to think the later. Bill finally was a bit entertaining (BUT HE'D BETTER NOT BE THE MOLE) and Dorothy is also showing a bit more of herself. It was surprising how well she handled this physical challenge.

Only 118 hours and 8 minutes until showtime!

Edited to ask Jims02 why no quote of the week? How about "I'm asking you, as from...uh...a staff/crew thing....would you stop me if something was wrong?"

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

08-02-02, 10:26 AM (EST)
14. "Marching band!!!"
I'm getting to it... Today's my day off from marching band...

Can you believe that I have practice Tuesday-Thursday from 9 AM to 9 PM in the 90 degree heat for fun???

Geez, I'm even going to miss the Mole Finale, so I'll have to watch the tape an hour later...

Anyway, it's nice to know that people care about my signature... I'll try to get it done today.
Quotes of the week:

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-02-02, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: NO SPOILERS ALLOWED..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-02 AT 04:07 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-02-02 AT 01:55 AM (EST)

During the wild boar scene I was laughing because it reminded me of the Blair Witch Project.

If I was scared of anything while I was filming, I don't think I would continue taping (like the movie) and I don't think I would be covering the lens(the mole)--I would drop the camera and run like hell!!!

*laughs*

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-02, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: NO SPOILERS ALLOWED..."
>During the wild boar scene I
>was laughing because it reminded
>me of the Blair Witch
>Project.
>
> If I was scared
>of anything while I was
>filming, I don't think I
>would continue taping (like the
>movie) and I don't think
>I would be covering the
>lens(the mole)--I would drop the
>camera and run like hell!!!
>
>
> *laughs*

You are so right. That part of the woods was much like the Blair Witch Project. No matter who is the mole, wins or loses, I have enjoyed the show and look forward to another season (I hope).

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-02-02, 07:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: NO SPOILERS ALLOWED..."
Red Lady, I'd really like to thank you for starting this thresd.

This has been one of the most requested changes--by other posters, for Mole III, btw.

Yeah, I actually started to like the old guy, in the last 2 episodes; his repeating Anderson's phrase, my/your girls,

and he really cracked me up when that lady looked at him, like he was from Mars, when he asked about the crooked castle.

Dorothy is, of course, still my favourite player. I sooh hope she wins; goooh Dot!!!!

As for foul-weathered Heather, methinks she oughtta be commited A.S.A.P.

It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.

|=Unrepentant Hardcore Smiley Thief
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •