The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Summary of Clues"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-14-04, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Summary of Clues"
LAST EDITED ON 02-14-04 AT 05:46 PM (EST)

These are all the clues that I found floating around in our three threads left for each of the players. It's hard to draw the line where clues are too sketchy and obscure, but I tried to include anything that's not TOO way out there.

Thanks to all you clue finders out there who found all this information. I have compiled as many clues as I could find, and sorted them by Episode.

(By the way, these are editing clues and imagery clues, not gameplay/sabotage theories.)

If you know of any other clues, be sure to say something and I'll edit them in!

Dennis Rodman

Speculative:
1. Only Celeb leaning his head to the right in profile pictures, similar to Frederique last year.
2. Dennis was born on the 13th, not the 12th. Kathy's birthday last year in her bio was wrong though.
3. yUcAtAn representing the UAA, the University Athletic Association.

Episode One:
1. "Playa Del Carmen" is shown. Dennis Rodman was married to Carmen Electra.
2. Two wrestler figures in the cab.
3. "Mole on Board" sign. A "board" is a slang term for "rebound."
4. "Alto" stop signs in Taxi Game. "Alto" also means "tall."

Episode Two:
1. Bull Pinata, symbolizing the Chicago Bulls, one NBA team Dennis played for.
2. Tiki with nose rings, like Dennis seen in many episodes.

Episode Three:
1. Two wrestlers in the Mariachi Maze Game.

Episode Four:
1. Eat the worm from the Tequila bottle. Rodman's nickname is The Worm.

Episode Five:
1. Graduate Game question: How many minutes in an hour and 31 minutes? 91, Rodman's jersey number shown in the opening credits.
2. Graduate Game answer: Trenton. Rodman was born in Trenton.
3. "Donkey Rally" intials match Dennis Rodmans (thanks joannie!)

Episode Six:
1. Many references to Ahmad's shoes, which are supposedly Air Jordans. Unconfirmed. Rodman played Bball with Jordan.
2. The only picture Rodman got right was the green outline reserved for Celebrity Mole Yucatan's mole.

I think this is a pretty good case for the RodmanFOMO crowd. Each episode has fairly reasonable clues for Rodman. Episode Five's Graduate Game clue is my favorite. You wonder why exactly they picked such a weird number of minutes. Of the many Episode One clues, I'd say the Playa Del Carmen one may carry most weight, as we had a wrestler clue later and Mark is very "alto" too. It seems that the only problem with this solution is how obvious some of the clues are, in terms of gameplay (the Bull, the Worm).

Angie Everhart

Speculation:
1. ABC's homepage. The words "Who the mole is" and a picture of Angie, a link to the bios.
2. Does not say "I am the mole" in the credits, different background.
3. When Ahmad asks "Who is the mole?" in the credits, Angie is shown, similar to Frederique last year.

Episode One:
-None seen, although we probably weren't looking for 7s yet.

Episode Two:
1. The heart lollipops in the Pinata Game, indicating her last name.
2. Seven candles which Corbin pointed out. 7 is her lucky number, journal #, mentions it.

Episode Three:
1. "7" on the hat that Ahmad shows the group for the Chickens Game.
2. Seven wrestling posters on the entrance to the maze.

Episode Four:
1. The 7 on the flag of the golfing caricature picture.
2. The Bandidos of the Ball Game. Angie was in a movie called "Bandido"

Episode Five:
1. Answer to question number 7 in Graduate Game: mole
2. More answers to Graduate Game:
#1: 7
#2: Antarctica
#3: Equator
(first letters would be Angie's initials)

Episode Six:
1. 7 on the scuba helmet in the Boat Game.

Shaky clues, but it is the kind of cheap thing ABC would do, and tell us about their 7 Imagery. In Mole 1, there were many clues surrounding the number 4.

Mark Curry:

Speculative:
1. Starred in "Hanging with Mr Cooper." Connection to Anderson Cooper?
2. Has a dark halo over his head in the ABC Mole homepage picture.

Episode One:
1. Carlos and Pepe the chickens were in a chicken COOP.
2. A sign was shown that had an E crossed off, like a No Smoking sign. Mark Curry is the only player whose name doesn't have an E.

Episode Two:
-None that I could find. Strange.

Episode Three:
1. Ahmad said "On your MARKS" before the Maze Game.
2. In the weird Episode Three quiz (on ABC.com) question two's only possible answers are Mark or Tracey. If it wasn't a typo (bags positions), then Mark must be the Mole.

Episode Four:
1. "Mark" is the artists name of the Ahmad caricature?

Episode Five:
-Again, I couldn't see any floating around. Help?

Episode Six:
1. A mention of Anderson Cooper in the final game, another "Hanging With Mr. Cooper" allusion.

For the clues that we do have for Mark, they are very good. I like the "No E" clue, because I thought that sign might have been telling us something when I first saw it. The Quiz question is still interesting. Even though we discovered it should have been the bag order, it may have been intentional. Besides, last year we had a question like that which eliminated Erik... The Cooper references wouldn't surprise me either, if they were clues.

The only problem is the incomplete list. A much stronger case if we weren't missing episode clues.

One last note about the Taxi imagery. It seems to me, after all these episodes, that each of the taxi trinkets had something to do with future games.
1. Two chickens (The Chicken Catching Game)
2. The bobblehead chihuahua toy (Donkey Rally Game, chihuahuas)
3. Two little wrestling figurines (Mariachi Maze Game)
4. "Carlos" (Carlos the Jackal, Mariachi Game)
5. "Pepe" (Team Pepe, Donkey Rally)

So, what did I miss? Any comments? Anyone want to do a money analysis?

I'm done

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Donkey Rally joannie 02-14-04 1
 RE: Summary of Clues untodd 02-14-04 2
 RE: Summary of Clues MegsSweetPea 02-15-04 3
   RE: Summary of Clues Jims02 02-15-04 4
 RE: Summary of Clues Molaholic 02-15-04 5
   RE: Summary of Clues Jims02 02-16-04 7
 RE: Summary of Clues EmeraldBrooch 02-15-04 6
 Mark's Episode #2 clue crpiii 02-18-04 8
 RE: Summary of Clues mikey 02-18-04 9
 RE: Summary of Clues DPrepDuck 02-18-04 10
 RE: Summary of Clues DPrepDuck 02-18-04 11
 Ladies and Gentlemen... Jims02 02-18-04 12
   RE: Ladies and Gentlemen... Chrissy gal 02-19-04 13
 RE: Summary of Clues buckeyegirl 02-19-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-14-04, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Donkey Rally"
(D)onkey (R)ally equals Dennis Rodman's initials
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

untodd 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-14-04, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail untodd Click to send private message to untodd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Summary of Clues"
very extensive and appreciated.
it's still too confusing.

one thing...the dark halo over Mark's head on the group
photo is the nose of a mole. you can clearly see eye near
at the top.

MegsSweetPea 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-15-04, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MegsSweetPea Click to send private message to MegsSweetPea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Summary of Clues"
"2. In the weird Episode Three quiz (on ABC.com) question two's only possible answers are Mark or Tracey. If it wasn't a typo (bags positions), then Mark must be the Mole."

Is this the question you were referring to? And if so, what was specific order? I'd check myself, but I don't have that episode on tape. I'd definitely be interested to see where each player corresponds.

Who was the mole sitting next to at the last Execution ceremony?
Stephen and Mark
Corbin and Tracey
Tracey and Keshia
Mark and Angie
Angie and Dennis
Only Keshia
Only Corbin

02-15-04, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Summary of Clues"
That's the question. Check this out.

-Jims (who is too tired and lazy for an explanation)

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-04, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Summary of Clues"
Major stretch dept: in connection with all the "7"s and Angie -- In New York and Los Angeles (major mrkts) and prob some others -- ABC is seen on Channel 7!

a GeorgiaBelle creation MMIV

02-16-04, 01:24 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Summary of Clues"
Too shaky. Generally, the clues are ones that is general knowledge, that doesn't require obscure research like that.

A 2004 IceCat creation

EmeraldBrooch 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-15-04, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmeraldBrooch Click to send private message to EmeraldBrooch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Summary of Clues"
For an episode 5 Mark clue, after the Donkey Rally game, he says 'very tall' in spanish, after pausing for a second.

(Not exact quote) "It seems that Tracey likes *pause* <i>mui alto</i> black men."

That may seems kinda shaky, but it's suspicious to me, that after they had to decipher spanish, that he starts saying some things like that.

crpiii 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-04, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crpiii Click to send private message to crpiii Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Mark's Episode #2 clue"
Just after the pinata challenge, the players and Ahmad had a meeting where he offered Stephen money for his exemption. Mark was standing behind Ahmad and at two different points during that meeting, Mark was holding a mole mask. I taped it and freeze framed the moment and it is clearly a mole. At that point I knew that Mark was the mole.

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-18-04, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Summary of Clues"
A very good summary. This is a good season in that there was really a good case to be made for each of the last four out there (I was TraceyFOMO until she bit the dust. Now I am Dennis FOMO, but Jims really makes a good case for Mark which I hadn't focused on. In each of the previuos three moles, I was quite sure by this point who it was and the unveiling was anticlimactic. Great job producers.

DPrepDuck 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-04, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DPrepDuck Click to send private message to DPrepDuck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Summary of Clues"
If anybody was watching the Episode 6 replay of the game where Angie was under water (I FORGET THE NAME) One replay before the boat sank showed Mark putting water into the boat as opposed to getting it out of the boat. I smeel mole there.

DPrepDuck 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-04, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DPrepDuck Click to send private message to DPrepDuck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Summary of Clues"
WOW ANGIE!

I was wrong for the first time ever.

02-18-04, 10:59 PM (EST)
12. "Ladies and Gentlemen..."
I think we have acheived a perfect season of molehunting.

Congratulations to all who helped find these 7s.

Except for the stupid Question 7, Answer 7 one...

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-19-04, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ladies and Gentlemen..."
Did you notice that Ahmad did not mention the 7 Mariachis and the 7 wrestler pictures??

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-04, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Summary of Clues"
I was so excited that we found all the 7 clues! (However, I remained in denial that she was the mole.) Jims, you did a wonderful job on summarizing. You rock!

Bumbles to Kyngsladye for this creation RMMW!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •