LAST EDITED ON 02-14-04 AT 05:46 PM (EST)
These are all the clues that I found floating around in our three threads left for each of the players. It's hard to draw the line where clues are too sketchy and obscure, but I tried to include anything that's not TOO way out there.
Thanks to all you clue finders out there who found all this information. I have compiled as many clues as I could find, and sorted them by Episode.
(By the way, these are editing clues and imagery clues, not gameplay/sabotage theories.)
If you know of any other clues, be sure to say something and I'll edit them in!
1. Only Celeb leaning his head to the right in profile pictures, similar to Frederique last year.
2. Dennis was born on the 13th, not the 12th. Kathy's birthday last year in her bio was wrong though.
3. yUcAtAn representing the UAA, the University Athletic Association.
1. "Playa Del Carmen" is shown. Dennis Rodman was married to Carmen Electra.
2. Two wrestler figures in the cab.
3. "Mole on Board" sign. A "board" is a slang term for "rebound."
4. "Alto" stop signs in Taxi Game. "Alto" also means "tall."
1. Bull Pinata, symbolizing the Chicago Bulls, one NBA team Dennis played for.
2. Tiki with nose rings, like Dennis seen in many episodes.
1. Two wrestlers in the Mariachi Maze Game.
1. Eat the worm from the Tequila bottle. Rodman's nickname is The Worm.
1. Graduate Game question: How many minutes in an hour and 31 minutes? 91, Rodman's jersey number shown in the opening credits.
2. Graduate Game answer: Trenton. Rodman was born in Trenton.
3. "Donkey Rally" intials match Dennis Rodmans (thanks joannie!)
1. Many references to Ahmad's shoes, which are supposedly Air Jordans. Unconfirmed. Rodman played Bball with Jordan.
2. The only picture Rodman got right was the green outline reserved for Celebrity Mole Yucatan's mole.
I think this is a pretty good case for the RodmanFOMO crowd. Each episode has fairly reasonable clues for Rodman. Episode Five's Graduate Game clue is my favorite. You wonder why exactly they picked such a weird number of minutes. Of the many Episode One clues, I'd say the Playa Del Carmen one may carry most weight, as we had a wrestler clue later and Mark is very "alto" too. It seems that the only problem with this solution is how obvious some of the clues are, in terms of gameplay (the Bull, the Worm).
1. ABC's homepage. The words "Who the mole is" and a picture of Angie, a link to the bios.
2. Does not say "I am the mole" in the credits, different background.
3. When Ahmad asks "Who is the mole?" in the credits, Angie is shown, similar to Frederique last year.
-None seen, although we probably weren't looking for 7s yet.
1. The heart lollipops in the Pinata Game, indicating her last name.
2. Seven candles which Corbin pointed out. 7 is her lucky number, journal #, mentions it.
1. "7" on the hat that Ahmad shows the group for the Chickens Game.
2. Seven wrestling posters on the entrance to the maze.
1. The 7 on the flag of the golfing caricature picture.
2. The Bandidos of the Ball Game. Angie was in a movie called "Bandido"
1. Answer to question number 7 in Graduate Game: mole
2. More answers to Graduate Game:
(first letters would be Angie's initials)
1. 7 on the scuba helmet in the Boat Game.
Shaky clues, but it is the kind of cheap thing ABC would do, and tell us about their 7 Imagery. In Mole 1, there were many clues surrounding the number 4.
1. Starred in "Hanging with Mr Cooper." Connection to Anderson Cooper?
2. Has a dark halo over his head in the ABC Mole homepage picture.
1. Carlos and Pepe the chickens were in a chicken COOP.
2. A sign was shown that had an E crossed off, like a No Smoking sign. Mark Curry is the only player whose name doesn't have an E.
-None that I could find. Strange.
1. Ahmad said "On your MARKS" before the Maze Game.
2. In the weird Episode Three quiz (on ABC.com) question two's only possible answers are Mark or Tracey. If it wasn't a typo (bags positions), then Mark must be the Mole.
1. "Mark" is the artists name of the Ahmad caricature?
-Again, I couldn't see any floating around. Help?
1. A mention of Anderson Cooper in the final game, another "Hanging With Mr. Cooper" allusion.
For the clues that we do have for Mark, they are very good. I like the "No E" clue, because I thought that sign might have been telling us something when I first saw it. The Quiz question is still interesting. Even though we discovered it should have been the bag order, it may have been intentional. Besides, last year we had a question like that which eliminated Erik... The Cooper references wouldn't surprise me either, if they were clues.
The only problem is the incomplete list. A much stronger case if we weren't missing episode clues.
One last note about the Taxi imagery. It seems to me, after all these episodes, that each of the taxi trinkets had something to do with future games.
1. Two chickens (The Chicken Catching Game)
2. The bobblehead chihuahua toy (Donkey Rally Game, chihuahuas)
3. Two little wrestling figurines (Mariachi Maze Game)
4. "Carlos" (Carlos the Jackal, Mariachi Game)
5. "Pepe" (Team Pepe, Donkey Rally)
So, what did I miss? Any comments? Anyone want to do a money analysis?