The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep3 Quiz (Interesting)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-15-04, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep3 Quiz (Interesting)"
LAST EDITED ON 01-15-04 AT 11:29 PM (EST)

Here it is!

1. Is the mole male or female?
Male
Female

2. Who was the mole sitting next to at the last Execution ceremony?
Stephen and Mark
Corbin and Tracey
Tracey and Keshia
Mark and Angie
Angie and Dennis
Only Keshia
Only Corbin

3. In the "Clucks for Bucks" game, did the mole's team lose money for breaking a rule?
Yes
No

4. How many "Super Chickens" did the mole's team drop in the pen during the "Clucks for Bucks" game?
One
Two
Three

5. How much money did the mole's team win for the pot during the "Clucks for Bucks" game?
$9,000
$17,000
$31,000

6. In the maze game, was the mole a navigator or a runner?
Navigator
Runner

7. In the maze game, what color top did the mole wear?
Black
Baby Blue and Pink
Burgundy
Red with black lettering
Tan
White with colored lettering
None of the above

8. In maze game, did the mole's team win any money for the pot?
Yes
No

9. Did the mole sit to Ahmad's left or right at tonight's Execution Dinner?
Left
Right

10. Who is the mole?
Angie
Dennis
Keshia
Mark
Stephen
Tracey

I was reading the ABC boards today, poster BayFra noticed something that maybe you could clear up...

At the last execution, (I just checked my tape) the players sat in this order:

Corbin - Keshia - Mark - Tracey - Stephen - Angie - Dennis

And look at the answer choices for question #2:

Stephen and Mark- Tracey is the Mole
Corbin and Tracey- Two people in the way... TWO moles?
Tracey and Keshia- Mark is the Mole
Mark and Angie- Unless Tracey and Stephen count as one person, this doesn't make sense.
Angie and Dennis- Again, they sat next to each other.
Only Keshia- That would be Corbin
Only Corbin- Um, kinda Keisha, but where's "Mark"?

Do they mean Exemption Game? What order were they sitting in there? Is this an error that will be fixed by the time the show airs? I found this post on ABC.com VERY interesting. If the quiz on TV Wednesday says the same thing, this may be important.

Jims02 brings the facts

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep3 Quiz (Interesting) Tiger Lily 01-15-04 1
 RE: Ep3 Quiz (Interesting) I_AM_HE 01-16-04 2
 RE: Ep3 Quiz (Interesting) kpod 01-16-04 3
   RE: Ep3 Quiz (Interesting) joannie 01-16-04 6
   RE: Ep3 Quiz (Interesting) Littleroo 01-27-04 19
 RE: Ep3 Quiz (Interesting) Mowliemowliemowlie 01-16-04 4
 RE: Ep3 Quiz (Interesting) Estee 01-16-04 5
 RE: Ep3 Quiz (Interesting) Chrissy gal 01-18-04 7
   RE: Ep3 Quiz (Interesting) memacmur 01-19-04 8
       RE: Ep3 Quiz (Interesting) I3 L A K E 22 01-19-04 9
           Journals Bebo 01-19-04 10
               RE: Journals I3 L A K E 22 01-19-04 11
                   RE: Journals Tiger Lily 01-19-04 12
                       RE: Journals Bebo 01-19-04 13
                           RE: Journals Tiger Lily 01-19-04 14
                               RE: Journals Bebo 01-19-04 15
           No... sleeeve 01-19-04 16
               RE: No... sea0tter12 01-19-04 17
                   RE: No... Jims02 01-19-04 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-15-04, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep3 Quiz (Interesting)"
Wow. That is really interesting. I can't think of a possible solution unless it was mixed up with a different ceremony, like you said.

I don't have my tape here at the moment, so I can't check what order they were in for the exemption game. My thought on that, though, is this (assuming the question is referring to the exemption game rather than the execution ceremony): Why would they have a question about an Ep. 2 game on an Ep. 3 quiz? Do they normally do that? Yet it can't be referring to anything that happens in episode 3, because Corbin is mentioned.

Huh.

<-- Officially puzzled.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-04, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep3 Quiz (Interesting)"
someone noted in another thread that corbin's bag was initially at the end, but it was the second when he picked it up. maybe there were two different shots. maybe one was from before the quiz and one from after?

kpod 125 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-16-04, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kpod Click to send private message to kpod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep3 Quiz (Interesting)"
Do they mean Exemption Game?

No, but after a little analysis it appears the question was meant to refer to the position of the players' BAGS at this week's execution. On the first scan across the bags we can see:

Corbin-Mark-Angie-Tracey-Keshia-Dennis

But in a later closeup Tracey's bag is now between Mark's and Angie's. Making this switch yields:

Corbin-Mark-Tracey-Angie-Keshia-Dennis

Finally, after Corbin's execution he picks up the second bag from the left, so that places Stephen's bag on the far left:

Stephen-Corbin-Mark-Tracey-Angie-Keshia-Dennis

And you will find that the seven items in the quiz each uniquely identify a single person's bag's position. Mystery solved.

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-16-04, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep3 Quiz (Interesting)"
OMG! I'm having "Bribs" flashbacks!

Littleroo 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-27-04, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Littleroo Click to send private message to Littleroo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Ep3 Quiz (Interesting)"
Can you explain a little more why it must be BAG position? Is that how they've done it in the past? It makes total sense to me using Bag position because otherwise it is down to 2 people. But is there a way to "prove" they meant bag position?

Mowliemowliemowlie 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-16-04, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mowliemowliemowlie Click to send private message to Mowliemowliemowlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep3 Quiz (Interesting)"
With regards to question 2 this post seemed the most interesting to me. By ALC1

IN REFERNECE TO QUESTION 2 ON EPISODE 3 QUIZ!

FIRST OFF THEY SAY SITTING "NEXT" TO, NOT IN BETWEEN...SO THIS MEANS THEY LITERALLY HAD TO BE SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO THEM...

NOW THE ANSWERS FOR #2
A. STEPHEN & MARK= TRACY
B. CORBIN & TRACY =HAD TWO PEOPLE BETWEEN THEM, SO THATS OUT.
C. TRACY & KEISHA=MARK
D. MARK & ANGIE= HAD TWO PEOPLE BETWEEN THEM, SO THATS OUT
E. ANGIE & DENNIS= NO ONE!
F. ONLY KEISHA = CORBIN, AND HE'S GONE
G. ONLY CORBIN= MAKES NO SENSE..

SO THAT LEAVES TRACY & MARK

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-04, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep3 Quiz (Interesting)"
Looks like it's a good week for the pot, at any rate. That's $57,000 from one game. They may have forfeited some cash in the wrestler game, but the team should finish up from last episode's embarrassing low of $16,000.

The second question makes me wonder just how extensive the journal notes for each contestant are. They'll all write down each other's seat positions _after_ this quiz, but how many have been doing it up until now?

What we need here is one of the winners from that last Ebay journal auction...

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-18-04, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep3 Quiz (Interesting)"
Episode 2 games were called "Piñata Party" and "Exemption or Bust" on the week 2 quiz. On the week 2 quiz the dinner before Execution is just referred to as "dinner tonight", on the week 3 quiz it is called the "Execution Dinner".

If the question is about week 2's Execution Ceremony, that would mean that there would be no correct choice if Angie or Dennis was the Mole. The only real answers would be Tracey and Mark as the mole.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-19-04, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep3 Quiz (Interesting)"
Perhaps this is a question designed to seperate the wheat from the chaff among the remaining contestants? Test how well they actually take notes... if you couldn't remember the order, you would be out of luck, but if you did and you survive the execution, suddenly your focus narrows considerably...

Given that the celebrity version of this show is relatively short, I don't see why they wouldn't choose to do this at this time...

MEmacmur

I3 L A K E 22 19 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-04, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I3%20L%20A%20K%20E%2022 Click to send private message to I3%20L%20A%20K%20E%2022 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep3 Quiz (Interesting)"
do the players get to use there journals during the quiz???

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-04, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Journals"
They probably could if they really wanted to, but talk about slowing you down. Since the tiebreaker is based on time spent taking the quiz, anyone who'd stop to check an answer in a journal would be beaten handily in a tiebreak.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

I3 L A K E 22 19 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-04, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I3%20L%20A%20K%20E%2022 Click to send private message to I3%20L%20A%20K%20E%2022 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Journals"
yea but if you used the journals to get them right it wouldnt matter

01-19-04, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Journals"
That would only work if you're pretty certain you know who the mole is.

At this early stage in the game, the probability of anyone knowing for sure is much lower.

01-19-04, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Journals"
During the first CM, no one thought Frederique was the Mole until it got down to the final 3. Ahmad mentioned during the recap that not one person had answered Frederique to a "Who is the Mole" quiz question until that point.

01-19-04, 04:17 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Journals"
My point exactly. It's a much better strategy to complete the quiz quickly.

I remember that from the last season, and when Ahmad said that no one had ever voted Frederique, I remember thinking, Wow! She was a really good mole.

And remember, Erik was "sure" that Boatman was the mole, and the only reason he was saved was that he just barely finished quicker than Boatman did on the quiz.

01-19-04, 04:19 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Journals"
I think it was Ep2 where Kathy survived a three-way tie. She, Corbin, and Stephen each only got one right. She survived a few ties along the way to her victory.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-19-04, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "No..."
According to an interview given during M2, the contestants are forbidden from using any material (journals or otherwise) during the quiz... the journals must be studied (just like lecture notes or other test material), and the quizzes are not open book.

Celeb Mole is likely more lenient than real mole, but I doubt this fundamental rule has changed.

sea0tter12 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-19-04, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sea0tter12 Click to send private message to sea0tter12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: No..."
Maybe someone with a VCR can clear this up, but I swear I saw Corbin looking thru his journal during the quiz. It kinda stopped me for a second in shock, which is why I remember it. Maybe if he was looking thru it, that slowed him down and killed his chances.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-04, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: No..."
I've seen this a couple times. Corbin was looking at his notes, as a last second cram session. Closed them, stretched, and then began the quiz.

I hope that clears things up for you.

A 2004 IceCat creation

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •