The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Next Execution"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-24-04, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Next Execution"
OK, so the Spoiler about the Ball Game is over. Now it's gonna be a lot harder to figure out who's going to be executed this week. We focus a lot of time on who the Mole is, but who's this week's executee?

My notes:

1. I just thought about Angie Everhart's "Do you want me to be the mole?" comment in the credits. Everyone else says their "I am the mole" comment in confessional. However, Angie is outside with chairs in the background. I was wondering if maybe it's a preview of the Final 3.

You know, the part where all three people say "No, I am not the mole" at the end of the episode when Ahmad asks "Are you the mole?" Is it possible that they could be previewing Angie's answer?

2. Remember how Stephen's played the game before. He understands how crucial speed is to win this game, when taking the quizzes. There was a tie during the execution. Who would go SO FAST that they would beat Stephen's time?

3. Tracey, who was in a coalition with Stephen, probably has the upper hand now, because she might have a good idea of who Stephen voted for. Also, I'm beginning to wonder if she's the winner, based on her editing. She's really getting similar editing as Dorothy from Mole 2.

4. Face time was interesting this week. Mark Curry was one of the top, as well as Angie. Tracey, Dennis, and Keshia were behind them. Does that mean Mark or Angie may be in trouble this week?

5. Assuming Dennis isn't the mole, does he know who it is, or is he just getting lucky and tied Stephen in the quiz. I could see someone skating through two episodes easily based on luck... And then tying on the third one. I could easily see Dennis as a fast quiz taker.

A 2004 IceCat creation

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Next Execution I_AM_HE 01-24-04 1
 RE: Next Execution dabo 01-25-04 2
   RE: Next Execution Jims02 01-25-04 3
       RE: Next Execution Loree 01-25-04 4
   RE: Next Execution Bert 01-25-04 5
 RE: Next Execution LeftPinky 01-27-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-04, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Next Execution"
some good points Jims...

I also think Tracey may be the winner, and Mark may be in trouble this week...

Dennis may either be the mole, or know who it is...and if he knows, my guess is that it's Keshia - he may have placed all his eggs in Keshia's basket, and thus knew that when he wasn't executed, Keshia must be the mole and Stephen was getting executed...or he could have a coalition with Keshia and knew taht when he was safe so was she...either way, I don't know that it means one of them was tied with Stephen...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-04, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Next Execution"
I think Tracy tied Stephen in the quiz. Seriously, how many ties got mentioned before?
Coalition-- bwaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
Ahmad was laughing at them both.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-04, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Next Execution"
If only she didn't have that exemption...

A 2004 IceCat creation

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-04, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Next Execution"
Yep, Tracy didn't have to take the quiz. But if she isn't the mole. She should have a good idea who Stephen was targetting and know who isn't the mole.

Bert 170 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-25-04, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bert Click to send private message to Bert Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Next Execution"
They always mention ties. Or, I assume that they always mention ties, because they have mentioned them before. Both Cooper and NotCooper.

-bert

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-27-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Next Execution"
If it is similar to Survivor editing, then alliances shown don't work out, so Tracey/Stephen we know is doomed. What if Stephen was also in an alliance with Dennis? When they heard of the tie, Dennis had to assume that he and Stephen had tied so when he was a green screen he just assumed that Stephen lost. I can see Dennis as racing down the screen and answering "A" on every question he doesn't know and targeting one person.

created by the amazing JSlice!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •