The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"'Not even guns can stop it!': ILNY Season #2 premieres tonight."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-08-07, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"'Not even guns can stop it!': ILNY Season #2 premieres tonight."
Tune in to see Tiffany's new bachelor pool, the bachelor pool's new excuses for being there, Mother Pollard's newest excuse for 'standards', and just in case you make it past the first fifteen minutes, Tiffany's new nervous breakdown.

Or maybe that'll be in the first four minutes. Assigning nicknames can be very stressful.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 'Not even guns can stop it!': I... fullofgrace2470 10-08-07 1
 Ironic statement of the year. Estee 10-09-07 2
 RE: 'Not even guns can stop it!': I... fullofgrace2470 10-09-07 3
   RE: 'Not even guns can stop it!': I... Snidget 10-09-07 4
       RE: 'Not even guns can stop it!': I... eire_heart74 10-10-07 5
   RE: 'Not even guns can stop it!': I... TxMom2011 10-23-07 10
 RE: 'Not even guns can stop it!': I... fullofgrace2470 10-16-07 6
   RE: 'Not even guns can stop it!': I... mia rules18 10-17-07 7
       RE: 'Not even guns can stop it!': I... joejasmine 10-18-07 8
           RE: 'Not even guns can stop it!': I... arkiegrl 10-21-07 9
       RE: 'Not even guns can stop it!': I... TxMom2011 10-23-07 11
 RE: 'Not even guns can stop it!': I... PsychoKitty 11-04-07 12
   RE: 'Not even guns can stop it!': I... goincrazy 11-05-07 13
       RE: 'Not even guns can stop it!': I... ZnittyK 11-18-07 14
 RE: 'Not even guns can stop it!': I... bugout 12-29-08 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-08-07, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 'Not even guns can stop it!': ILNY Season #2 premieres tonight."
I TOLD myself I wasn't going to watch this time. I repeated it all night. Then 9 o'clock came, and I picked up the remote and switched it to VH1. My eyes, my eyes!!!!!!!! And now, of course, I'll have to keep watching to see who wins. *sigh* someone shoot me now.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-07, 06:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Ironic statement of the year."
Tiffany essentially saying 'They find a lot of strange people in these casting calls.'

Tiffany -- look, not to put too fine a point on this or anything, but -- how did you think you got in?

10-09-07, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 'Not even guns can stop it!': ILNY Season #2 premieres tonight."
We seem to be the only 2 sickos watching this.

Or admitting to watching it.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-07, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 'Not even guns can stop it!': ILNY Season #2 premieres tonight."
I caught the premier on DVD this evening.

Tiffany, honey, if you do not want people thinking those breasts are augmented try wearing clothes that don't pinch them funny when you sit down. When you can see the outline of the implant because your clothes do not fit it makes your surgeon look like a schmuck, and I know you got enough dough to afford someone that can do the job right.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-10-07, 06:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 'Not even guns can stop it!': ILNY Season #2 premieres tonight."

>Tiffany, honey, if you do not
>want people thinking those breasts
>are augmented try wearing clothes
>that don't pinch them funny
>when you sit down.
>When you can see the
>outline of the implant because
>your clothes do not fit
>it makes your surgeon look
>like a schmuck, and I
>know you got enough dough
>to afford someone that can
>do the job right.

I've haven't seen such a horrible boob job in a long time. Strippers have better boobs than her.

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-07, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 'Not even guns can stop it!': ILNY Season #2 premieres tonight."
I'm watching.

10-16-07, 00:14 AM (EST)
6. "RE: 'Not even guns can stop it!': ILNY Season #2 premieres tonight."
*Hangs head in shame* I did it again. Why do I do this to myself? Can Sister Patterson get any uglier? Each season I hate her more and more. *shudder*

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-17-07, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 'Not even guns can stop it!': ILNY Season #2 premieres tonight."
Here's what I noticed so far this season:

1. Sister Patterson got bangs. She must have finally realized that she needed to hide some of that hu-giant forehead of hers.
2. There's no clear cut winner here for me. In fact I don't see any of these guys becoming Mr. New York. I like Budha, but I don't see him putting up with her, and she'd get bored.
3. NY's new rack is awful.

joejasmine 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-18-07, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joejasmine Click to send private message to joejasmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 'Not even guns can stop it!': ILNY Season #2 premieres tonight."
Was it just me or did Unsure remind you of that Romance clown from the first season?

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-07, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 'Not even guns can stop it!': ILNY Season #2 premieres tonight."
Yes, he did.

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-07, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 'Not even guns can stop it!': ILNY Season #2 premieres tonight."
Sister Patterson aka Dark Invader... has always been fugly. The real problem is that Tiffany looks more and more like her each year. She looks like a friggin clown. AND... she IS voluptuous.... shouldnt have gotten those cantalope implants if she wanted to look petite.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-04-07, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: 'Not even guns can stop it!': ILNY Season #2 premieres tonight."
You are all so hilarious! I have to admit I'm watching too. It's like a traffic accident - you just can't help yourself! Sister Patterson is scary as hell, but the lowest common denominator of Tiffany and her men is scarier! Such ignorant freak shows - but I can't stop watching! I fear that I too will keep watching to find who wins - what a prize! I loved it when she was upset that one of the guys called her voluptuous - she thought it meant she was fat - too funny "I know what it's like to squeeze my a$$ into size 0 jeans!" Oh my - how could she POSSIBLY be a size 0?

ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

goincrazy 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-05-07, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goincrazy Click to send private message to goincrazy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 'Not even guns can stop it!': ILNY Season #2 premieres tonight."
I agree... it's hard not to watch... shes just so crazy i wanna see what happans

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-18-07, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 'Not even guns can stop it!': ILNY Season #2 premieres tonight."
OMG you guys are mean calling her Dark Vadar LMAO!! That was so funny LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bugout 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-29-08, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bugout Click to send private message to bugout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: 'Not even guns can stop it!': ILNY Season #2 premieres tonight."
wat a stupid show

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •