The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"And Donald thinks he can run a sales challenge?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-07, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"And Donald thinks he can run a sales challenge?"
Did anyone on his show ever think to use spitting as a sales tool? I don't think so.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: And Donald thinks he can... eire_heart74 05-13-07 1
   RE: And Donald thinks he can... Estee 05-14-07 2
       RE: And Donald thinks he can... ginger 05-15-07 3
           RE: And Donald thinks he can... Estee 05-15-07 4
               RE: And Donald thinks he can... ginger 05-15-07 5
                   RE: And Donald thinks he can... maryellennaco 05-15-07 6
                       RE: And Donald thinks he can... ginger 05-16-07 7
                   RE: And Donald thinks he can... eire_heart74 05-16-07 8
                       RE: And Donald thinks he can... Magnolia_Rocker 05-17-07 9
                           RE: And Donald thinks he can... ginger 05-17-07 10
                               RE: And Donald thinks he can... trustory10 12-29-08 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-13-07, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: And Donald thinks he can run a sales challenge?"
I'm sure that's the first time that's ever been employed as a sales tatic.

Kind of bumming that Courtney/Goldie got the boot but if she got a spot on the tour with Mo than that's cool too.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-14-07, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: And Donald thinks he can run a sales challenge?"
I wasn't surprised by Courtney going -- that was CTL (Cast To Lose) in action. One vomiting episode does not a Charm School student make: of all the contestants, she was arguably the one who needed the place the least, at least as a life-changing experience. (And if Mo'nique was serious about the tour slot, then Courtney could ultimately walk off with a lot more than the $50,000 first prize.) As our hostess said, she was just keeping a seat warm. But given the way the team captains were assigned, and the fact that two leader-losers were going to the carpet, you could have made a really strong argument for a totally show-controlled ouster if Shay or Larissa had gone...

What surprised me was having the charity donations taken off the sales total -- but it made sense. (And it's another lesson Donald could learn from.) This was all about total profit: if the money goes to charity, you're not getting any profit from it.

Credit to Brooke, Leilene, and Darra for pulling that one out. Lots of shame to Saaphyri and Courtney for deciding that the moment of challenge start was the perfect opportunity to make a half-hour bathroom run. And Larissa? Sedatives. Lots and lots of sedatives. Apparently in her world, phones just never spontaneously disconnect. Everything that exists is a conspiracy against Larissa, and she can prove it! (At this point, Mo'nique may actually be afraid to put her out...)

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-07, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: And Donald thinks he can run a sales challenge?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-07 AT 05:51 PM (EST)

Hey, that spittle wasn't a tool, it was the product! That and a pinch of the hootchie elegence we call Leilene...

I can't believe I wound up siding with PUNKIN but Bootz has worked my last nerve. Shay needs to wipe the brown stuff off her nose and work up a separate life. I thought it was very funny that Shay and Larissa were called to the carpet together. And I still think it's hysterical when any of the girls refers to another as a Ho.

Goldie was boring me and the eyerolling thing was getting v. old. Syaaffiiiryihi gives better narration, anyway.

05-15-07, 05:07 PM (EST)
4. "RE: And Donald thinks he can run a sales challenge?"
Just call her Saph: everyone else seems to. But if you're going to, do it quickly: I think she may be running out of time. Looking at the next-episode preview, I think we're going into the crying jag shown in the full-season trailer -- and after that image, she was just a little hard to spot in the following shots. As in 'invisible'. Everyone's favorite redhead/blonde/misc might just be heading for the carpet, followed by the door.

05-15-07, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: And Donald thinks he can run a sales challenge?"
That would be a shame. I think Safphatrioviayyyuri is the one who is actually taking this whole thing seriously, in her own unique fashion, and she could use the money a whole lot more than Buckwild, who seems a favorite to win.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-07, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: And Donald thinks he can run a sales challenge?"
LOVED how you spelled her name! That's the right way, right?

05-16-07, 05:52 PM (EST)
7. "RE: And Donald thinks he can run a sales challenge?"

Absolutley nioapruehjpto.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-07, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: And Donald thinks he can run a sales challenge?"

>a whole lot more than
>Buckwild, who seems a favorite
>to win.

Ain't that the truth. It's annoying to see her everytime she is called out for her behavior to back pedal and fall on the sword and whine about how sorry she is and how she messed up. When's Mo going to call her on that?

Goldie cast to lose? How sad is it when someone is considered a loser because they are just trying to be nice and get along with everyone instead of being a screaming lunatic banshee like the rest of that lot.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-17-07, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: And Donald thinks he can run a sales challenge?"
Goldie had an unfortunate trait that doomed her from the start of this competition. She was normal.

Tribey made me rock!

05-17-07, 01:03 PM (EST)
10. "RE: And Donald thinks he can run a sales challenge?"
Agreed. And even kind of charming, as long as she wasn't puking.

trustory10 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-29-08, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trustory10 Click to send private message to trustory10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: And Donald thinks he can run a sales challenge?"
lol agreed

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •