The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Charm School Finale: and the winner is..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-02-07, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Charm School Finale: and the winner is..."
...12-Pack!

Wait. We're not talking about Season Two yet? Because they've already got the guest judge from GQ, plus the men are all set to learn about the five kinds of women they can meet in a bar: the one who'll slap them, the one who kicks, the one who throws drinks, the one who accurately insults them, and the one who's drunk enough to think they're sort of semi-tolerable --

-- no?

Okay.

Saaphyri won.

Emotional, wasn't it?

To Leilene, a potential modeling contract that may last more than twelve seconds. To Saaphryi, the $50k and title of Best Confessionals, VH1 division. And next week, the Reunion show will do its best to make it all go backwards...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Charm School Finale: and the ... ginger 07-02-07 1
   RE: Charm School Finale: and the ... Estee 07-02-07 2
   RE: Charm School Finale: and the ... toddE 07-02-07 3
 To prevent credit-breakdown spoiler... Estee 07-03-07 4
 RE: Charm School Finale: and the ... maryellennaco 07-03-07 5
 RE: Charm School Finale: and the ... HONESTY 07-05-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

07-02-07, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Charm School Finale: and the winner is..."
If nothing else, the new weave means a New Saphhrjeiiriteiiiew has emerged from the "journey." I had to switch when she knelt on Mo's feet to start thanking God and Jesus and all. Even Mo looked a little uncomfortable there.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-02-07, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Charm School Finale: and the winner is..."
I miss the Technicolor.

Saaphryi looked as nervous as anyone I've ever seen in a Final Two -- you could tell by the way her shoulders spent the last segment hovering above her chin. By contrast, Leilene seemed ready to let whatever happened, happen, with a 'So it goes' shrugged off if neccessary.

That modeling contract does make me wonder what Shay and Becky would have received for second prizes. Becky might have gotten a Buckwild jeans label. Shay could take one free swing at Larissa without penalty or official witnesses. (Brass knuckles included.)

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-02-07, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Charm School Finale: and the winner is..."
You called it way back...

So, um, I guess it was semi-rigged, but I still enjoyed this more than any of the other Flavor-related series.

07-03-07, 11:02 AM (EST)
4. "To prevent credit-breakdown spoilers --"
-- remove your winner from the opening credits. Does Saaphyri appear anywhere in that sequence?

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-03-07, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Charm School Finale: and the winner is..."
Saspoptpsithtngnnfpourpthkldkbr]eith]tejiii....
I'm glad she won!
I think she needed it more than anyone else.It WAS a tad on the weird side when she was doing the come to Jesus moment, but that too, seemed genuine.

HONESTY 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-05-07, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HONESTY Click to send private message to HONESTY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Charm School Finale: and the winner is..."
Honesty hurts. My mom said “Baby you must take the good with the bad. I love you and God will always love you. It is a part of living and growing. It hurts know but use it.” Whatever that meant.
I was so disappointed when Saaphyri won. I wanted either Shay or Leilene to win. Leilene because she actually did what the show was suppose to be about taking from the lessons and growing and presenting their image better than the previous image of themselves. I think she hit it on the head when she said she wanted to be a better mother but first she had to be a better her something like that. Instead the show turned into a charity case for Saaphyri. Who was raising san when Like dat was treating her like a charity case ironic or strategic. I don't believe her speech was adlib she just tried to make it seem from the heart so it could be more emotional and a proper beg. She thought it out perfectly. I didn't see where she changed or grew as a person. She just tried to justify why she was the way she was and stayed the same. She even said the only thing she learned from the lessons was how to eat. Did anyone else see her on Tyra before charm school she is another want to be actress who played VH1 or VH1 played their viewers. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL CRAZY SHE CAN NOT SING.? Crystal you need to get your S*** together if you was smart you could be making money instead of playing around with these shows. You did not deserve to get kicked off. Everyone hated on you because they saw you as a threat just like Shay. Goldie you didn't even belong on the show. Rain you need Almighty call him. His name is the same. Toastee AA. Pumpkin, Brooke, Whore of Charm School either way you say it your still a whore. You just look like your old, nasty, dirty, breathe stink, a drunk, no a**, It is hard to describe you in words Becky I see you differently than what I thought when you was on flavor of love. You still have no loyalty though. You have changed for the better somewhat. Larissa you're scary. Girl! Monique tried so hard to help you and I was rooting for you. But if I am in a room with you I will be watching my back. What Chartar did didn’t compare to you. Where was Nipples she needed it. Chartar if you tweak yourself a little bit you would be alright. You’re a smart businesswomen type. You need a new stylist and take that Dam* weave out. Like DAT. YEAH I SAID IT ITS HONESTY

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •