The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Charm School Prom/Festival Of Backsliding."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-10-07, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Charm School Prom/Festival Of Backsliding."
If you can watch more than half the episode without wanting to cover your eyes and shield yourself from the multiple horrors taking place on screen, you did better than me.

*sigh* Oh, ow. So was that a soft rut y'all landed in? Because you hit it full-force, and I know no one bounced back out...

In Brooke's case, we can assume there was a mattress at the bottom.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Charm School Prom/Festival Of B... eire_heart74 06-10-07 1
   RE: Charm School Prom/Festival Of B... BriarRosie 06-11-07 2
       RE: Charm School Prom/Festival Of B... ginger 06-12-07 5
 RE: Charm School Prom/Festival Of B... Snidget 06-11-07 3
 RE: Charm School Prom/Festival Of B... eire_heart74 06-12-07 4
   RE: Charm School Prom/Festival Of B... ginger 06-12-07 6
       RE: Charm School Prom/Festival Of B... toddE 06-14-07 7
           RE: Charm School Prom/Festival Of B... eire_heart74 06-14-07 8
               Some typos are too good to pass up. Estee 06-14-07 9
 RE: Charm School Prom/Festival Of B... Pretty_Kitty 06-17-07 10
 RE: Charm School Prom/Festival Of B... livsforluv 06-25-07 11
 RE: Charm School Prom/Festival Of B... maryellennaco 06-25-07 12
   RE: Charm School Prom/Festival Of B... Estee 06-25-07 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-10-07, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Charm School Prom/Festival Of Backsliding."
Oh it was almost to painful to watch. Esp when Sapphiryeieie (god how do you spell that name) decided that being ladylike with New York the week before was just to boring. Being a screaming nut case is just so much better.

So Broke is Boston's new girlfriend too? Hmm he must be mighty proud of his woman.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-11-07, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Charm School Prom/Festival Of Backsliding."
Hmm, is Mr. Boston an Urban Renaissance Man?
I have him down for Pushover/Professional.

Lori

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-07, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Charm School Prom/Festival Of Backsliding."
He picks his nose. That's what I remember most.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-07, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Charm School Prom/Festival Of Backsliding."
*sigh*

That's my problem, I don't play Rock-Paper-Scissors with guys. I mean "that's deep".

Summertribe and the living is easy!

06-12-07, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Charm School Prom/Festival Of Backsliding."
This show is starting to become extremely painful to watch.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-07, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Charm School Prom/Festival Of Backsliding."
You weren't impressed with Brooke's ability to ....

nevermind. It was pretty damn sad.

If were the ladies, I would have guessed right away that the least attractive guy was the one to pick.

Well, he was, wasn't he?

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-14-07, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Charm School Prom/Festival Of Backsliding."
Well I was on vacation and just watched the last two episodes.

The Prom was pretty much set up so MoNique could expel Brooke, who is popular with viewers but was never going to win. As I have stated, she didn't start out bad enough to make the proper winner's arc. And she is a slut, so she was easy to dump when the time came. I would also venture to guess that her romance with Boston is equally legitimate as New York's romance with Chance/Real/whoever it was on that show.

Now, Shay...why is she there? She's not very interesting, she's not very weird, she's not really trashy enough to win. Leilene could win, but she's just so dumb and such a doormat. Sadly, I think we all know where she'll end up. Becky is entertaining and appealing, and could have the right arc, but she's also just about admitted that the whole BuckWild thing is an act. So that leaves....Sapphyyyrrriiirrii...as Ginger has maintained all along.

06-14-07, 02:45 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Charm School Prom/Festival Of Backsliding."
Brooke and Leiline were "cast to loose". They were both there to stir up the pot and get some good tv moments. Nothing else. Leiline is indeed dense. Thank goodness for her she's pretty.

Becky/Buckwild is a completely different person. I say she has a good shot.

06-14-07, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Some typos are too good to pass up."
Yes, judging from her performance at the prom, Brooke was definitely cast to be loose.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-17-07, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Charm School Prom/Festival Of Backsliding."
I only caught the last 15 minns of this episode but I was DYING over Mo's new term "slutatious wh@re" dying I tell you!!!
I.love.this.show.

livsforluv 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-25-07, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail livsforluv Click to send private message to livsforluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Charm School Prom/Festival Of Backsliding."

Was that ice sculpture MEANT to take shots out of...or did Brooke make something nice and turn it into a sex object?

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-07, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Charm School Prom/Festival Of Backsliding."
After ALL of their weirdness at the prom, I actually think Sapprioeowieowiehoweihoiuoiruoiuoieeoredlknovsieeee is destined to WIN!

06-25-07, 06:47 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Charm School Prom/Festival Of Backsliding."
Sapprioeowieowiehoweihoiuoiruoiuoieeoredlknovsieeee

Pronounce it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •