The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ILM #2 Episode #10: You Made Your Bed, Now Lie In It"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-04-09, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ILM #2 Episode #10: You Made Your Bed, Now Lie In It"
VH1's 'We promise we won't cast Coach for his own dating show until at least next week' preview text:

'With just nine people remaining in the house, the stakes are higher than ever. At the challenge, the money lovers must put their bed hopping skills to the test to avoid going into the box. The winner, although immune from going home, is put in a hard position; he must consider sending home one of his most trusted allies, in order to make a power play with the other side. Will friendship prevail, or will the lure of money make even the most loyal individuals cave?'

Personally, I'm still shivering a little over the thought of anyone trying to lie in/with It.

We know it's a very physical challenge, and we've seen Nico begging for a week off from being targeted if he doesn't take Paymaster next week -- put it together with the 'he' in the preview text and that means he won.

We also have what looks like Saaphyri and Becky fighting to stay out of the box. Possibly even fainting to stay out of the box. Neither one is going to nominate the other just yet and they're just about all Nico has, so he wouldn't sell them out on a casual promise from George -- except that the preview text is saying that's pretty much exactly what he does.

There is such a thing as giving too much away, y'know. And it'll take a major twist to keep that from being the case this time around. Right now, I think this is Becky's departure week. Have your Mute button on standby.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Sneak preview. Estee 04-06-09 1
   RE: Sneak preview. Snidget 04-06-09 3
       RE: Sneak preview. vince3 04-07-09 5
 RE: ILM #2 Episode #10: You Made Y... shimane22 04-06-09 2
 RE: ILM #2 Episode #10: You Made Y... Estee 04-07-09 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-06-09, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Sneak preview."
Tune in tonight for the riotous return of Becky's Amazing Caucasian Accent!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-09, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sneak preview."
Funny how that resurfaces every so often.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-09, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sneak preview."
I wonder if it appears right before she's eliminated every time?

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-06-09, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ILM #2 Episode #10: You Made Your Bed, Now Lie In It"
Huh, I'm surprised Becky didn't pull a Brandi C and take one of Tailor Made's allies down with her...

04-07-09, 04:52 AM (EST)
4. "RE: ILM #2 Episode #10: You Made Your Bed, Now Lie In It"
Give the editors this much credit: as far as special effects went, it was a major comedy episode. From the careful musical stylings on It's challenge run to the failures of Plan A Through Z Inclusive, they kept the beats going for audios and visuals alike.

Beyond that, this was really predictable. As if the previews hadn't given enough away already, we seem to have a rule in place of 'first confessional leaves'. The instant Becky opened the show, she was officially out: everything else was just waiting. They tried to stall out fifteen minutes to avoid the inevitable: we had to go for nearly an hour and got the same result.

What's the point of Saaphyri getting on the Big Brother Revenge Train (available under temporary spring leasing terms)? Nico's already being lied to and backstabbed from all directions: one extra knife won't matter. For certain other shows, this would be the time to seek out those who are last in their own alliance and make better offers: for this one, the coroner gets more stab wounds to examine.

Meanwhile, George remains on the fast track. But if that jury comes back, he's the one who'll be run over.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •