The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ILM #2 post-ouster interviews."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-11-09, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ILM #2 post-ouster interviews."
I haven't been linking to these because -- well, honestly, because I haven't been seeking them out. There's a degree of horror associated with wanting to know what some of this group thinks about anything. (Let's imagine It's interview. Now let's stop. Quickly.) But in this case, I was moving around VH1's site checking for the Charm School cast and noticed this one was up for Becky.

Approach at your own risk.

http://blog.vh1.com/2009-04-09/the-celebreality-interview-buckwild/#more-66037

I think it's safe to say the romance between Becky and reality television is dead.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ILM #2 post-ouster interviews. toddE 04-13-09 1
   RE: ILM #2 post-ouster interviews. shimane22 04-14-09 2
       RE: ILM #2 post-ouster interviews. toddE 04-14-09 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-13-09, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ILM #2 post-ouster interviews."
Well, that interview is just why I love Becky Buckwild and am way less invested in ILM2 w/o her.

She is honestly pretty mouthy and kind of trashy, but she's bright, she tells it like it is. She knows what she's doing, and that's why I respect her.

She makes very cogent points about the rules. I noticed right away that they allowed some highly questionable actions to get rid of Mr. Boston during the first season, but Craig immediately intervened last week. It was pretty bogus.

As far as the players, it was indeed disappointing to see 20 Pack get played like that. Oh Well.

Now, I only have Angelique to root for. Maybe George is going to win, because Ice, Myammee, It get like 30 seconds of camera time between them, leaving Prancer and George the only likely winners.

Go Frenchy!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-14-09, 04:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ILM #2 post-ouster interviews."
Prancer, Ice, and Myamee are so boring... but if Tailor Made and It don't team up with Sapphyri and Frenchie, they'll probably be the final three.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-14-09, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ILM #2 post-ouster interviews."
Last night was a good episode insofar as 20 Pack totally deserved what he got. Even he said "karma is a beeyutch."

I am mostly disappointed that he was such a huge sucker trusting them like that. Geez, idiot. At least try to win the challenge. Their alliance could have survived if one of them had been paymaster.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •