The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"romance between Ilan and Elia"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Top Chef Forum (Protected)
Original message

ynewvinesong 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-06-07, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ynewvinesong Click to send private message to ynewvinesong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"romance between Ilan and Elia"
Was it just me, or was there a romance between Ilan and Elia??
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: romance between Ilan and Elia dabo 02-06-07 1
   RE: romance between Ilan and Elia Palm Tree 02-06-07 2
 RE: romance between Ilan and Elia EMTBGRL 02-06-07 3
 RE: romance between Ilan and Elia geg6 02-07-07 4
   RE: romance between Ilan and Elia Wasabi 02-12-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-06-07, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: romance between Ilan and Elia"
I don't think she's his type, or he hers. But they did know each other, were friends and had worked together, prior to the show.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Palm Tree 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-06-07, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Palm%20Tree Click to send private message to Palm%20Tree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: romance between Ilan and Elia"
Well after seeing how Ilan left to Elia's the talking about Marcel...I am not sure, form Ilan's part anyway...although he knows Spanish dishes...they certain have things in common.

I think is only a friendship here though! IMO

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-06-07, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: romance between Ilan and Elia"
I didn't think so. But, now that you mention it? I hope they are involved. They deserve each other. (That's not a compliment)

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-07, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: romance between Ilan and Elia"
Ilan talked several times throughout the series about his girlfriend. I think he and Elia are just friends.

The strongest man in the world is he who stands alone. — Henrik Ibsen
If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away. - Henry David Thoreau

Wasabi 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-12-07, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wasabi Click to send private message to Wasabi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: romance between Ilan and Elia"
During the challenge where they had to open a restaurant Ilan's group named it for their significant others. Also, for some reason I think that Elia is engaged, was there anything said when they were at home, was she holding some photo?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •