The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"2012 Masters"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Top Chef Forum (Protected)
Original message

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-12, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"2012 Masters"
So, what do people think of our Masters this year? A slimmer Art, a punchy Chris, Lorena taking a break from making Cantina Menu items at Taco Bell...

Kerry Heffernan sure is nice to look at. And Tom Colichhio was his best man? No mystery who talked him into applying for the show.

Krista Simmons as a judge..related to Gail?

-Handcrafted by RollDdice

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 2012 Masters udg 08-08-12 1
 RE: 2012 Masters jbug 08-13-12 2
   RE: 2012 Masters weltek 08-23-12 3
       RE: 2012 Masters jbug 08-24-12 4
 RE: 2012 Masters jbug 10-03-12 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-08-12, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 2012 Masters"
I don't know what you're talking about. My TV won't air anything but Olympics.

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-12, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 2012 Masters"
Chris is a bit rude at time, but.....
I have to root for him; his charity is for Parkinson's Disease.

Art cracks me up sometimes. I can't believe he tried to stack a pineapple cake.

It is one of my favorite shows. Mostly the chefs all get along & are friends. Chris is the most intense.

Agman brightens my life May 2012

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-12, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 2012 Masters"
Chris is intense, but damn, he's good. He does have a light, fun side. It was fun watching him and Aaron Sanchez in that show where they raced against locals in food challenges (can't recall the name). I'd love to try his food.

Last night's Grand Canyon challenge bothered me a bit because it showed how the chefs can't talk about their food in everyday language. I spotted at least six words in the televised descriptions they gave to their diners that I'm quite sure most of them didn't understand. That bugs me.

-Handcrafted by RollDdice

08-24-12, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 2012 Masters"
I noticed that too.
& I remember the show w/ Sanchez. I liked that a lot.
Chris is very intense; and an amazing chef. Nothing simple about him

10-03-12, 09:10 PM (EST)
5. "RE: 2012 Masters"
a bit late but....
congratulations Chris!

and thanks for winning so much for Parkinson's research.

I can see Agman October 2011

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •