The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 10: Veggie Natalie"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Top Chef Forum (Protected)
Original message

DHerder222 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-29-09, 02:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DHerder222 Click to send private message to DHerder222 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 10: Veggie Natalie"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-09 AT 06:10 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-29-09 AT 02:35 AM (EST)

Thought I'd give the episode recap a try. As always, ****************SPOILERS**********************

So we begin with the surviving losers of Restaurant Wars looking glum, with Jennifer in particular beating herself up. The guest judge this week is only for the quickfire, and it's Paul Bartolotta, a big-name Vegas Italian chef. The quickfire challenge is to create a TV dinner based on a classic television show they drew at random. This challenge seemed really unbalanced to me, as some shows were much more difficult (Mike I. drew Seinfeld) than others (Kevin drew the Sopranos, and won with a meatball dish). Jennifer (Flintstones), and Robin (Sesame Street) were the bottom two, while Michael V. (Cheers) was the other finalist. Kevin doesn't get immunity, but his prize for winning is that his dish will be adapted into an actual TV dinner that will be sold, which he seems quite happy about.

Onto the elimination challenge, where it is announced that the chefs will be cooking in Tom Colicchio's own Las Vegas steakhouse restaurant. The chefs eagerly tear into all the meat that's there, until Tom trots out our actual guest judge, Natalie Portman. She reveals that she's a vegetarian, and so the challenge becomes a vegetarian challenge. Virtually everyone's jaws drop, and entire menus are rewritten.

As a footnote, the inter-commercial little clip shows the remaining cheftestants dining together after being invited to Bartolotta's own Vegas restaurant. It mostly focused on Kevin's huge appetite, but what I found particularly amusing was that Kevin was quite obviously drunk in the clips they showed.

During the competition Robin runs out of time and forgets to put fresh garbanzo beans on all her plates, but it turns out to not be a very big deal. Mike I.'s pot turns out to be crooked, and as a result the water he planned to cook some leeks in doesn't boil, and he suffers a huge loss of time. Jennifer also appears unhappy with her dish, as she doesn't think it's substantial enough to work as a full entree. Bryan, Michael V., Eli and Kevin get very little airtime during the cooking, so it's pretty clear who the bottom three are going to be.

But first, the top three are revealed to be Eli, Kevin and Michael V. When Eli's name is called everyone has a laugh about his name being called by mistake, and his interviews had him talking about running in the middle of the competition up until now, so he's happy. But in the end, Kevin wins for a duo of mushrooms. He wins a full line of GE cooking appliances identical to the ones the cheftestants have been using.

The only real surprise here is that Michael V. seems very bitter that Kevin won, commenting that his dish (A banana polenta) was much more original and daring, and that any amateur chef could have made Kevin's dish. Kevin winds up being the first person this season to win the Quickfire and Elimination of the same episode, and he's also won more Eliminations than anyone, so it's fair to say that he's the definite front-runner at this point.

The bottom three are not surprisingly Jennifer, Robin and Mike I. Tom comments that Jennifer's performance has been very weak lately, and she is visibly trembling in front of the judges. Later on he and Padma agree that they've seen this before in contestants who perform very strong early in the competition, only to fall apart in the end. Robin's dish is criticized for being a mish-mash of interesting things that didn't end up working, and she seems to agree. Mike I. is torn apart for his leek, and after the three are sent away Portman and the judges agree that the rest of his dish was nothing special either. In the end, it's Mike I. who goes away, and he does so with class.

Personally, I suspect the producers thought he would make a much bigger deal about Robin ending up defeating him, but his only real comment was that he didn't think his dish was any worse than hers. The cellphone survey even asked whether the viewer was "so over" Robin, but I really wonder how much animosity with her really exists among the other cheftestants.

Next week's preview is...Wait a second, next week there isn't a new episode! That's because instead Bravo is airing a new reunion dinner with past contestants, which includes Marcel (S2), Hung (S3), Fabio and Carla (S5), and some others I didn't catch in time. There seems to be absolutely no point to this other than the folks arguing about whose season was best, but whatever.

Anyway, the next actual new episode shows Padma in bed, which implies this will be some kind of breakfast in bed episode. The chefs also look as though they might be in teams, but I couldn't tell for sure. Guess we'll see in two weeks!

(Edited for spelling and to differentiate between Michael V. and Mike I.)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie jbug 10-29-09 1
   RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie gabygirl1 10-29-09 2
 RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie mtb002 10-29-09 3
   RE: Got a question here, because my... mindy23 10-29-09 4
       RE: Got a question here, because my... jbug 10-29-09 6
           RE: Got a question here, because my... BlueIris 10-29-09 7
           RE: Got a question here, because my... arkiegrl 10-29-09 10
       RE: Got a question here, because my... weltek 10-29-09 11
       RE: Got a question here, because my... SherpaDave 10-31-09 25
   RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie jbug 10-29-09 5
       RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie mtb002 10-29-09 13
           RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie arkiegrl 10-29-09 15
               RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie mtb002 10-29-09 16
                   RE: Not to mention all the cereal m... mindy23 10-29-09 18
                   RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie mtb002 10-29-09 22
   RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie DHerder222 10-29-09 9
       RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie mtb002 10-29-09 17
           RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie DHerder222 10-29-09 19
 RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie BlueIris 10-29-09 8
   RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie dajaki 11-02-09 27
 RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie jbug 10-29-09 12
 RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie frodis 10-29-09 14
   RE: Another question, re: pasta mindy23 10-29-09 20
       RE: Another question, re: pasta 2curious 10-29-09 21
           RE: Another question, re: pasta Snidget 10-30-09 23
               RE: Another question, re: pasta frodis 10-30-09 24
                   RE: Another question, re: pasta mindy23 11-01-09 26
               RE: Another question, re: pasta dabo 11-03-09 29
 RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie dabo 11-03-09 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-29-09, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie"
Nicely done.

I'm beginning to be more tired of Jennifer's droopy down-in-the-dumps poor attitude/disposition than Robin!
Yes, Robin could get to be very annoying with all her chitter chatter, but at least she's not a party pooper like Jen. I think I saw Jen smile only once last night & that was while they were waiting for elimination & someone musta said something funny.
Maybe she is worn out & ready to go home. Maybe the prize no longer matters to her.

Robin will have to go eventually - before the finale. Her skills are just not up to par with the others. She has squeaked by every week.

I haven't tried to tell the V brothers apart. Is it always Michael that makes the comments about how his food is always superior to everyone elses? or is that sometimes Brian too?
His comments only make him out as a poor loser and a poor sport.

Michael I cooked his own goose with his attitude. When the judges commented about it, I knew he was a goner. If he could only have held his high opinion of himself to himself, he might have gone farther. We've seen others in the past who had high opinions of themselves; but they had sense enough to hold them in confessionals - not outspoken to the judges.

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

gabygirl1 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-29-09, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gabygirl1 Click to send private message to gabygirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie"
Hey guys, thought you would be interested in this - Today, there is a Top Chef live chat with Michael at 11:30 am ET/8:30 am PT. You can get all the inside scoop and find out what it's really like to be on the show. http://bit.ly/3A9JA6

See you there!
Gaby(for Fancast)

mtb002 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-29-09, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mtb002 Click to send private message to mtb002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie"
Interesting episode. It was actually Bryan V's MASH that was the other finalist in the quickfire, not that it matters, since Kev won anyway. And I disagree that Seinfeld was difficult. So many of those episodes revolved around food, like the soup nazi, the marble rye, Poppy's duck, tuna salad sandwiches at monks, soup at mendy's, Kenny Rogers roasters, and of course, the black and white cookie and babpka (sp?). Now, if you've never seen the show, that's your own fault. Lord knows it's on enough in syndication. But still, isn't Mike I from Jersey, would he not be able to come up with a New York inspired TV dinner?

Mike I absolutely cooked his own goose last night. The 'tude reared it's ugly head and cost him dearly. Jen is falling apart, next week will tell if she can pull it back out or if her creative juice has run dry. At least her execution was back this week, as no one really had a problem with how her food tasted.

Speaking of attitude, I think it's becoming very apparent that the brothers V don't like Kevin. Michael was certainly more sour grapes last night, but Bryan has made his own pointed comments in his interviews on Bravo.com. I wonder if it's just because they're that threatened by him, or if he actually did or said something off camera that has them that on edge. They obviously seem to like everyone else except maybe Robin.

On to the man of the hour, boy what a come back from Kevin! Do you suppose there is anything he can't cook, or has he just cleverly avoided it all this time, (lamb excluded, of course)? Mike V can sour grapes til he makes a perfect pinot, but Kev had me at candied garlic. Please excuse me while I clean the drool from my keyboard and head over to the Schwanns to try some meatballs. (skipping away gleefully.)

BTW, great recap!

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-29-09, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Got a question here, because my mind is reeling"
Didn't we see this episode with Natalie Portman already in another realm/show/network??

I could have SWORN she did this before? I'm thinking maybe it was with The Next Food Network Star? At any rate, I could have sworn that either last night's epi was a re-run, or this whole concept had been pulled on another set of cheftestants before. I didn't recognize the dishes at all, but Natalie and her friends, and some of the comments that were made-THAT, I remembered! And I am NOT physic when it comes to reality shows. Not usually, anyway.

Aside from that, speaking of comments, I could have done without the sex talk between Padma and Natalie, which then brought in Tom and whomever. I mean, I know this is Bravo TV, which means that practically anything goes. But since when does food tv become sexually charged in THAT way?? OK, I'm a prude. Sorry. But I'm trying to learn more about food, not sex. Thank you very much, and I really can't stand Padma, anyway.

On to the contestants: Kevin seems (on camera, anyway) like the real deal. A nice guy who just knows how to cook! I think the V. Bro's are just irritable with EVERYONE, especially each other. They seemed to get along with Mike I and Eli, and I'd say because those 2 didn't give them as much competition? But as far as everyone else, I think those 2 are arrogant, stiff necked, and hard-a$$ed, anyway you cut it! Would NOT want to work with or for them. Period.

Yes, they are great at what they do. But talk about 'tude. THEY have it. Maybe that's why they got along with Mike I so well.

Next week should be interesting. Wish they were bringing back the British dude (can't remember his name off hand), but Carla will do. Marcel should do well in getting everyone's dander up, too. And it'll be a nice break from the Brother's V, Robin and Jennifer.

10-29-09, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Got a question here, because my mind is reeling"
There was a vegetarian contest once - don't know if it was the same actress or not. I think it was Top Chef Masters.

BlueIris 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-29-09, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueIris Click to send private message to BlueIris Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Got a question here, because my mind is reeling"
Natalie Portman was the guest judge on Project Runway Season 5, ep.2. The challenge was to make cocktail dress for their models out of enviromentally friendly fabrics.

Eli made me laugh when he said something along the lines of: the important thing about Natalie Portman is she was Queen Padmé Amidala in Star Wars!

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-09, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Got a question here, because my mind is reeling"
Yes, Top Chef Masters, and the actress was Zoe Deschanel.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-09, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Got a question here, because my mind is reeling"
I think you are thinking of Zooey Deschanel on Top Chef Masters.

-A Tribetastic Creation

SherpaDave 8324 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-09, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Got a question here, because my mind is reeling"
I really can't stand Padma, anyway.

Blasphemy!

10-29-09, 10:46 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie"
& don't forget Elaine's Big Salad!
I never really thought about how much food was in that show till you named so many of them!
I never watched Seinfeld during its regular time. I only started watching after it ended and went into syndication. I couldn't believe I had missed all that!

10-29-09, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtb002 Click to send private message to mtb002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie"
Eating Snickers with a fork, oh and the list goes on. What a great trip down memory lane. I wonder if there is any way to work "master of your domain" into a TV dinner.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-09, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie"
Eww, I would hope not.

10-29-09, 06:05 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie"
Sorry, that was a rhetorical question. I have a dry sense of humor.

10-29-09, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Not to mention all the cereal mixes!"
Remember how Jerry always mixed his cereal up? He'd take frosted flakes and mix it with cheerios, etc?? He was ALWAYS eating a bowl of cereal! So many food things from that show, unreal!

10-29-09, 09:41 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie"
Or when Kramer start substituting butter for tanning oil, and Newman starts picturing him as a turkey and tries to eat him. Ahhh, good times.

10-29-09, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DHerder222 Click to send private message to DHerder222 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie"
Thank you for the correction, mtb002, as well as for your kind words. I also agree in that I hadn't thought about how much Seinfeld revolves around food.

What kinds of things have been said by the brothers V on Bravo.com? I've watched some of the clips but certainly not all of them, and I hadn't picked up any with any obvious disdain they have towards Kevin.

10-29-09, 06:17 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie"
Do you remember the pigs and pinot episode where they made a big deal out of Micheal poking at Bryan? Kevin had a little aside where he said he thought the Micheal was trying to sabatoge Bryan by upsetting him (I'm paraphrasing). When Bravo asked Bryan about it in an interview (asking about working for Charlie) Bryan curtly suggested that Kev should mind his own buisness (once again, paraphrasing). Then there was the home cooking episode. Kevin, obviously confused that Micheal was in the bottom three, asking Bryan question re Micheal's dish, and Bryan implied Kevin was trying to pass judgement. Maybe Bryan was right and they edited out the more damning statements, but from what we saw, it was pretty innocent. Last night, Micheal was really sore about not winning (who wouldn't be, Kev won tens of thousands of dollars worth of appliances for putting together garlic and mushrooms), and spent his aside putting down Kev's dish rather than talking up his own. Granted, Kev's dish wasn't as pretty as Micheals, but 2 words people, candied garlic.

10-29-09, 07:27 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie"
I did notice Bryan snapping at him in the home cooking episode, and couldn't figure out why. And I don't really buy that they edited out the offending comments - This is reality television, after all. The producers will air anything that generates conflict among the contestants.

BlueIris 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-29-09, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueIris Click to send private message to BlueIris Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie"
I wonder if Jennifer will be able to regain her energy and confidence or if she's done and gone next time.

Mike I. assumed he was safe regardless of his food until after Robin was out, wrong. I'm not sure why he thought a leek that looked like a scallop (but his didn't) was a good subsitute for delicious food. Robin may be scattered brained in the kitchen, but at least her food had flavor.

I'm no chef, not even much of a cook, but the first things I thought of were an eggplant lasagna or a portobello burger.

Thanks for the recap

dajaki 1453 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-09, 01:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie"
My brain automatically went to portobellos too. Those can be great steak substitutes.

10-29-09, 01:04 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie"
Something else I've noticed.
In Top Chef Masters we all commented on how nice it was that they were all getting along - even as far as helping each other out.
I noticed several instances last night of good sport helping;
someone asked for a lemon & one was tossed to them;
Mike I asked one of the V brothers for a good sharp knife & he brought it over to him.
I know it's a competition but I like how most of these contestants are working together.

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-29-09, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie"
What in the world was Gail wearing? She looked like An Ode to Cabbage. Or the Jolly Green Giant's prom date.

Dear Mike I., Richard Blaise completely covered the "things that look like scallops that are not scallops." You are no Richard Blaise.

ScaryVillainBobbled by Tribe!

10-29-09, 07:31 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Another question, re: pasta"
Do vegetarians NOT eat pasta dishes? Or is it considered bad cheftestantry to make something so menial? I mean, why not eggplant parmeassan (sp), or spaghetti with tofu meatballs, and a side salad, or veggi lasagna for that matter?

Why did NO ONE come up with a pasta dish? Were they not allowed to use eggs or cheese for this challenge? I know certain vegetarians knock out certain things in their diet, but there really wasn't an explanation (to the audience) what could or couldn't be utilized. That I can remember, anyway. Some will eat cheese, milk, yogurt, even eggs and fish. Others, none of the above. I don't remember Natalie saying what.

Just wondering. I think some of those dishes would have been much nicer and tastier/heartier if they had been changed up a bit and pasta-up'd.

2curious 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-29-09, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2curious Click to send private message to 2curious Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Another question, re: pasta"
I wondered that as well. My dad is a vegetarian and he eats lots of pasta, potatoes and cheese

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-09, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Another question, re: pasta"
When I google her there are quite a few links saying she is vegan. That may have been told to them, but just didn't make the edit.

A lot of pastas would be OK, but I don't know how much of the fresh made pasta recipes are eggless or not (or who might have that recipe in their head).

A quick google shows most of the common homemade pasta recipes have eggs (there are some vegan ones if you google for them) and typically for a high end chef you'd expect them to make the pasta, not just use dried.

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-30-09, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Another question, re: pasta"
I do think they left something out of the description of the challenge in the editing. I found myself wondering, too, where the whole grains and tofu were.

I actually think that this was meant to be a vegetable challenge, mainly. They never said that, so it's just a guess, but considering that they all used copious amounts of vegetables and only a few people used other items. Bryan's polenta (although that is corn) and Eli's lentils are all that come to mind.

Jennifer used butter for her butter sauce so unless she goofed, there didn't seem to be a no dairy requirement.

They didn't get to go shopping for this challenge, so they had to use whatever was in the CraftSteak pantry. Maybe they didn't stock any pasta/cheese/tofu/quinoa/etc for them to use, keeping them focused on the veggies.

They picked on Mike Isabella about protein, but most of the chefs had no protein on their plate. I just don't think they gave them protein to use.

11-01-09, 09:41 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Another question, re: pasta"
Totally agree! I just don't even know what it was that would be considered the 'protein' element even in Kevin's winning dish. He has mostly mushrooms, and I'm not sure what else. Something that looked like a chinese veggie. But there was no cheese or egg, etc.

I feel this challenge was very poorly edited, so as to totally confuse US, and I also think the chefs in the challenge were thrown off about what they could and couldn't use, too. As someone else said, it looked to be more of a 'vegetable' challenge, yet they were being ragged on for not adding protein. Didn't make any sense! Unless you count the 3 garbanzo beans that Robin used, well 2, because one fell off a plate. LOL.

Also, as a side, didn't they have something like 3 hours to make this? It doesn't take that long to cook a nice veggy soup, or even bean soup in that amount of time, in MY house, anyway...I suppose it did depend on what was available at the steak house. Stupid!

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-09, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Another question, re: pasta"
Rice noodles can be made with just rice, water and vegetable oil. But unless the rice is prepped beforehand (it has to be soaked overnight then ground to form a batter) it would take too long for a TC challenge.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-09, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Episode 10: Veggie Natalie"
Great recap!

I'm finally starting to get into this season. I'm pretty tired of the brothers sibling rivalry, one of them needs to go before the finale. And I still can't tell them apart.

Kevin is emerging as the chef to beat. Eli's coming on. Shame that Jen is falling apart, she seemed so good at the start. I agree with someone above who is tired of watching it, but she is hanging on.

Robin keeps managing to just hang on as well, interesting. Tom commented in the past that usually one of the finalists manages to get there because others just make worse mistakes.

Mike I. and his leeks, he seemed like a perfect Seinfeld character this episode. When they called in Robin and Jen and Mike I. for the bottom three I was actually hoping Mike I. would be the one booted.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •