The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Now I have to watch"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Original message

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-21-08, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Now I have to watch"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-08 AT 09:49 PM (EST)

This is so depressing. I barely watched last season and had no plans to watch this season. But Kevin McKidd has been a major crush since Rome and Journeyman so I feel I have no choice. At least they finally have cast someone who is undeniably sexy and can actually act. Maybe they can dump the rest of the wimps and just focus on him?

A peek at Kevin McKidd on 'Grey's Anatomy'

ETA: I hope he gets to keep his accent.

A smokeysmom original

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Now I have to watch MKitty 09-26-08 1
 RE: Now I have to watch trigirl 09-26-08 2
 RE: Now I have to watch aquariaqueen 09-26-08 3
   RE: Now I have to watch byoffer 09-30-08 5
 RE: Now I have to watch Glow 09-29-08 4
   RE: Now I have to watch flystorms 09-30-08 6
       RE: Now I have to watch Ahtumbreez 10-03-08 8
           RE: Now I have to watch Glow 10-10-08 9
 RE: Now I have to watch registerednurse 10-02-08 7
 October 10 episode aquariaqueen 10-10-08 10
   RE: October 10 episode Ahtumbreez 10-10-08 11
       RE: October 10 episode aquariaqueen 10-10-08 12
           RE: October 10 episode Glow 10-13-08 13
               RE: October 10 episode aquariaqueen 10-13-08 14
               RE: October 10 episode syren 10-14-08 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-26-08, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Now I have to watch"
I actually watched last night to give it one more chance. I actually liked it..and really like the new character which I think is the one you are referring to. I am really happy to have Christina..whom I ADORE, have a decent love interest now that Burke is gone. I didn't detect an accent as he played the tough army doctor doing a tour of Iraq..but he was pretty damn hot. Me and my hubby were trying to figure out his new nickname...McArmy? McCamo? McShotty? we didn't really succeed in coming up with a decent one!

Now, if they would get rid of Meredith and kill of Izzie..all would be good!

Tribe manga'd my mug

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-26-08, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Now I have to watch"
oh dear....I may have to start watching this silly show now too...love him!

bouncey by Ice

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-26-08, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Now I have to watch"
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-08 AT 06:57 PM (EST)

Parts I loved:
"He's just around the corner...."
Christine telling Meredith what she needed to hear.
Chief telling Meredith what she needs to hear.
"We're virgins..."
And seeing Denny again even for just a moment.

#1 part that was stupid.........drumroll......
That darn icicle would have melted down to nothing and she should have been so numb that she wouldn't have felt it come out!!! It would have been a watery mess!!!!!!!!

JSlice special!!

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-30-08, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Now I have to watch"
LOL about the never-melting icicle. I was thinking the same thing.

Great first ep. I was just about done with this show, but that was pretty darn good. So we will see. It was certainly better than Desperate Housewives!

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-08, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Now I have to watch"
I was thrilled to see Kevin McKidd. Aside from looking the way he does and having the voice he does, I like his character a lot. This is going to be a thing, right? They're not taking him away, are they? I would have watched anyway (Justin Chambers) but it's nice to have another reason to watch... or two more, depending on how you look at it.

flystorms 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-30-08, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Now I have to watch"
I saw one site article call him Major Hottie. Much better than a McXX name and very, very appropriate!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-08, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Now I have to watch"
But he's already a McKidd, so he needs a McName.

Tricked and Treated by the Agster 2008

10-10-08, 07:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Now I have to watch"
McYummy

registerednurse 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-02-08, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail registerednurse Click to send private message to registerednurse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Now I have to watch"
I was so disappointed with the episode. Same stuff over and over. Derrick and Meredith make me sick. When i saw the commercial about Rose being pregnant, I was glad that maybe there would now be something different than Derrick and Meredith breaking up then getting back together then breaking up and so on...... but no it was just a joke. Ugh, the whole show needs new story lines.

10-10-08, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "October 10 episode"
Here's what bothers me about this show....

Isn't Richard the Chief of Surgery? If so, he would never be responsible for a water problem. That's what the plant services engineer is for. Stories like that do not belong to this character. Nor is moving patients to another hospital. That would be Administration/Director of Nursing, not the Director of SURGERY!!!! Surgeons don't give a hoot about the every day running of a hospital. And they shouldn't.

Meredith and Derrick...when will the writers realize that I am sick of this on again/off again storyline?

I'm intrigued with Callie's storyline.

Christine and Callie taking the apartment was funny.

Why do they make George look so pathetic?

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-08, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: October 10 episode"
First answer - You are correct, but hey it's tv and that doesn't bother me near as much as Gaby's frump (DW)

2. Never. They know I love Mer and Der

3. eh.

4. That was funny!

5. I don't know but I don't like it either.

6. I know, you didn't have a number six. But as cheesy as it was I liked the pancreas cancer Mr Doom and Gloom's story last night. Which by the way was October 9th in my world.

Tricked and Treated by the Agster 2008

10-10-08, 04:20 PM (EST)
12. "RE: October 10 episode"
6. I loved how Korev gave him "things are turning around" speech. That was a great moment that we haven't really seen since Ava.

10-13-08, 11:39 AM (EST)
13. "RE: October 10 episode"
I am a Karev cheerleader. Love him. I melted when he walked up to Izzie and Meredith and said "hello" (which is what he told Mr. Doom and Gloom to say to the lady at the grocery) to Izzie.

I am so glad that Eva/Ava/Ex-List lady is off the show. I won't even watch the Ex-List because of her.

10-13-08, 12:01 PM (EST)
14. "RE: October 10 episode"
>I am so glad that Eva/Ava/Ex-List
>lady is off the show.
> I won't even watch
>the Ex-List because of her.

I am so glad you mentioned that....I have been racking my brain trying to figure out how I knew her.

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-08, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: October 10 episode"
I am just here to say that I agree with you on everything you posted in this thread.

McYummy!!

Have a GLOWsome Halloween!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •