The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Finale Episode--May 22"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Original message

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-22-08, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Finale Episode--May 22"
Thoughts about tonight's ep?

I like that GA shows that people aren't perfect. They may even be broken at times.

Any spoilers for next season? When Derek told Meredith to wait...while he goes to tell Rose...I get the feeling that something happens to him as he trys to get back to M. Just my imagination, but hey, isn't it Derek's turn to be hurt/need surgery/whatever?

In tonight's ep you could see things coming. You could tell someone would finally live in the clinical trial. Izzie would grow a backbone. Meredith would figure out about her mother attempting suicide right in front of her was no real wish to die but a cry for help/attention. And when Miranda was told by George that she needed to be doing 10-15 hours of surgery a week you could tell she was going to have to bow out of the clinic. But it was still good nonetheless.

This show does make a lot of speeches, though. At least Boston Legal saves its speeches for the courtroom.

Anyone think Meredith's sister is on her way to being fired for looking at the files? How stupid was it for her to announce to Alex that she knew something that was in his file? Seems like a set up for next season's drama.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Finale Episode--May 22 mrc 05-23-08 1
 RE: Finale Episode--May 22 aquariaqueen 05-23-08 2
   RE: Finale Episode--May 22 zazzy 05-23-08 4
       RE: Finale Episode--May 22 Wasabi 05-23-08 5
       RE: Finale Episode--May 22 keezrfan 05-26-08 7
           RE: Finale Episode--May 22 litprincess121899 06-05-08 8
       RE: Finale Episode--May 22 byoffer 06-06-08 9
 RE: Finale Episode--May 22 MKitty 05-23-08 3
   RE: Finale Episode--May 22 Ahtumbreez 05-25-08 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-23-08, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Finale Episode--May 22"
The Callie-Erica storyline seems a little forced, and I hate Mer-Der's rolloer-coaster relationship. The rest of the episode was pretty darn good, though.

What is Phil's golf equipment?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-23-08, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Finale Episode--May 22"
I just remind all of you....I love Bailey. I love the superb job the actress does in portraying her. Her character is spot on.

I loved George's "speech" to Chief Webber. And I also liked how he really couldn't look him in the eye about it either. Just glances.

Another piece of Korev exposed....helping his mother as a child.

Hmmm...Derrick getting hurt, very plausible.

“I love Jesus but I drink a little”. Gladys Hardy

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-23-08, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Finale Episode--May 22"
Bailey is my fav character on the show. I love her character and her struggles.

I have gotten used to Mer's struggles. I read an article about spoilers for last night's ep and it said something from Shonda R saying that Mer/Der were getting back together for good...so that's part of the reason I think they have to have something happen to him for drama's sake.

The Callie/cardio doc relationship.. *shrug* seems a bit forced but will be interesting to see where they take it.

McSteamy needs someone. Will they be bringing on someone for him?

I knew Rose wasn't going to last with Der because the show did not develop her character at all before having her interact with Der...we were not made to care about her.

BTW, the cardio doc was on the View and announced that she had just turned 41 and was a 10/12...mostly 12. Refreshing!

So, does George pass his boards this time?

Will they bring back Izzy's kid? That was a flash in the pan storyline.

Did anyone think about Ted Kennedy when they were doing the brain tumor storyline? If the clinical trial is a real deal...can you imagine being the doc who would be administering it to TK?

The actress who played Beth (clinical trial girl) last night looked familiar. Kinda like a Jennifer Hudson type.

Will the chief and his wife have a baby storyline next season? They are getting them back together for something...and remember that she was pregnant and lost it in one earlier ep.

That's all my questions for now.

Wasabi 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-23-08, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wasabi Click to send private message to Wasabi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Finale Episode--May 22"
I think Beth was in a Great Debators movie with Denzel Washington.

keezrfan 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-26-08, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail keezrfan Click to send private message to keezrfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Finale Episode--May 22"
LAST EDITED ON 05-26-08 AT 09:30 AM (EST)

She was Michelle Tanner's friend on Full House....I think the character's name was Denise

litprincess121899 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-05-08, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail litprincess121899 Click to send private message to litprincess121899 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Finale Episode--May 22"
She was also in the movie Roll Bounce.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-08, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Finale Episode--May 22"
The Beth actor was also a patient on House this season. The one where she has a firbidden love with a white boy, and I will leave it at that for those who might not have seen the episode.

DW and discussed her being stereotyped as a teenage mix-race relationship hospital patient. Is that stereotyping? Or cornering the market??

I certainly thought she had a Jordin Sparks look about her.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-23-08, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Finale Episode--May 22"
I liked the way it wasn't really a "cliff hanger" finale...but ended with everyone making out and kissing.I TOTALLY think that something is going to happen to Derek!

I said to my DH as I saw Derek walk away "Oh, he is going to be hit by a car now..or something, so he never makes it back and Meredith is standing there watching the candles go out and wanting to slit her wrists (or her carotid artery..as she is a "good surgeon" ) Yeah, I totally predict distaster for Der and more angst and strife for Mer and Der (but they drive me crazy anyway, so I dont' really care)

I too LOVE Bailey and loved her "big picture" speech. That was good...

*Viced by Agman*

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-08, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Finale Episode--May 22"
The writers aren't so weak as to use that old, very old, writer's crutch are they? Crosses fingers that they haven't become that brain dead!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •