The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"May 15 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-08, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"May 15 Episode"
GA seems to have jumped the shark here at RTVW, so I'm basically posting to up my post count.

Nothing surprising happened last night, except that Andre wasn't a figment of that woman's imagination. The main characters were acting as you might have expected. Meredith wants her therapist to fix her, (*yawn*) to which I say, "Physician, heal thyself!"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: May 15 Episode aquariaqueen 05-16-08 1
   RE: May 15 Episode byoffer 05-16-08 2
       RE: May 15 Episode MKitty 05-22-08 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-16-08, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: May 15 Episode"
So sad to know there actually was an Andre'. That poor woman left this world thinking it was her brain playing tricks on her.
Pitiful in so many ways.

I loved the taunt of the threesome.....and Callie after the kiss!

“I love Jesus but I drink a little”. Gladys Hardy

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-08, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: May 15 Episode"
I'm not reading any spoilers about this season, but that kiss and Callie's reaction is leading us somewhere. I almost wonder if they want to force a gay theme to try to atone for Isaiah Washington's comments from last season. Regardless, it should be fun to watch the reactions.

I really like that George is getting his mojo back. I thought the scene with him and Bailey's son was great.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-22-08, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: May 15 Episode"
I actually enjoyed the episode for the first time in a long time. I was kinda sad about the whole Andre thing..but at least Derek believed her, at least most of the time...but watching Karev dress REbecca was kind of creepy. I will watch the finale, but am feeling still a bit ambivalent about it. I wouldn't mind seeing the threesome action happen..and am slightly intrigued with Callie and Blondie..but we'll see where it goes...

*Viced by Agman*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •