URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID104
Thread Number: 86
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"May 15 Episode"

Posted by mrc on 05-16-08 at 12:17 PM
GA seems to have jumped the shark here at RTVW, so I'm basically posting to up my post count.

Nothing surprising happened last night, except that Andre wasn't a figment of that woman's imagination. The main characters were acting as you might have expected. Meredith wants her therapist to fix her, (*yawn*) to which I say, "Physician, heal thyself!"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: May 15 Episode"
Posted by aquariaqueen on 05-16-08 at 02:11 PM
So sad to know there actually was an Andre'. That poor woman left this world thinking it was her brain playing tricks on her.
Pitiful in so many ways.

I loved the taunt of the threesome.....and Callie after the kiss!

“I love Jesus but I drink a little”. Gladys Hardy

Posted by byoffer on 05-16-08 at 03:56 PM
I'm not reading any spoilers about this season, but that kiss and Callie's reaction is leading us somewhere. I almost wonder if they want to force a gay theme to try to atone for Isaiah Washington's comments from last season. Regardless, it should be fun to watch the reactions.

I really like that George is getting his mojo back. I thought the scene with him and Bailey's son was great.

Posted by MKitty on 05-22-08 at 02:16 PM
I actually enjoyed the episode for the first time in a long time. I was kinda sad about the whole Andre thing..but at least Derek believed her, at least most of the time...but watching Karev dress REbecca was kind of creepy. I will watch the finale, but am feeling still a bit ambivalent about it. I wouldn't mind seeing the threesome action happen..and am slightly intrigued with Callie and Blondie..but we'll see where it goes...

*Viced by Agman*