The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"1-10-08 episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Original message

TenPin 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-11-08, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TenPin Click to send private message to TenPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"1-10-08 episode"
As much as I was looking forward to a new episode of just about anything on TV, I cant help but ask...Wow did anyone else feel that last night’s episode was totally lame?

Talk about preachy… faith this and believe that. I for one am a person of faith, but that episode felt so forced. I do have to admit I like the part of George’s mom solution to his marriage situation. A bit of the contrast between old school and new school thought.

I have to admit that when Bailey started the voice over narration at the beginning of the episode I was somewhat optimistic, but that soon ended. Yes this was a Bailey centered episode, but it is still called Grey’s Anatomy after all.

So who couldn’t tell that the faith healer was going to help Bailey’s baby? From the very first when Bailey found her in the other patient’s room I know she would play a part in Bailey’s big crisis. The conflict of a faith healer in a hospital… how original. Why can’t she just heal herself? First she had to have someone explain to her what the surgery was going to be before she could heal – lame.

I just wish that they would finally make a decision with Derek and Meredith. Sure I’d like to see them together, but I am really tired of this on again off again stuff. Put them together or finally break them up just do it already. Hopefully they started the process in this episode.

About three quarters of the way through the episode I told my wife it really felt like there was some shark jumping going on. Just my honest opinion.

TenPin

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 1-10-08 episode registerednurse 01-11-08 1
   RE: 1-10-08 episode agman 01-11-08 2
   RE: 1-10-08 episode dizzie78 01-14-08 6
 RE: 1-10-08 episode KwietOne 01-11-08 3
 RE: 1-10-08 episode Tenorsaxy 01-12-08 4
 RE: 1-10-08 episode aquariaqueen 01-12-08 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

registerednurse 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-11-08, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail registerednurse Click to send private message to registerednurse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 1-10-08 episode"
I disagree. I thought the episode was great. I am glad George and Izzie are over. I would love to see her and Alex back together. I also love that Derek and Rose are getting together. I am so over Derek and Mereidth. Erica and Sloan, gross! Great Episode.

I also agree with the whole concept of the show. You have to have faith in God, not just medicine. Speaking from experiene, medicine alone can not cure everything.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-11-08, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 1-10-08 episode"
While I wasn't too bothered about the faith lean of the episode, I do think that the whole on again, off again thing with Derrick and Meridith is taking away from the show. I was enjoying most of the show until Meredith finds out about Rose then confronts Derrick and once again.....they're split up again...Yawn.
I like Rose a lot and would much rather see Derrick with her. They need to do something with Meredith's character because all she seems to do is screw up her social relationships. I think her baggage has paraded in front of my T.V. screen long enough.

dizzie78 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-14-08, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dizzie78 Click to send private message to dizzie78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 1-10-08 episode"
What did I miss?? When did George and Izzie End it?

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-11-08, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 1-10-08 episode"
Well, it's about time Der/Mer are breaking up, OR are they? I just find it unfair to Der for Mer to keep him hanging by a thread. Der is opening up to her and Mer is all being wishy-washy. Der just needs to move on!

I felt the same way Alex felt concerning the faith healers. I just rolled my eyes.

The thing about the Bailey storyline. Do all those residents have nothing to do in that hospital but gather and watch over Bailey and her family? I just find it odd.

Tenorsaxy 947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-12-08, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tenorsaxy Click to send private message to Tenorsaxy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 1-10-08 episode"
This used to be my favourite show. But I was bored by this episode. I channel surfed through much of it.

My next song is for Agman.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-12-08, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 1-10-08 episode"
I loved the episode......

Loved the interaction concerning George/Callie/Izzie/Mrs. OMalley.

The faith and healing thing didn't bother me at all.

I hope Mer/Der are over with for good.

I agree, the idea of the residents to be all sitting around is not the least bit realistic in such a large hospital.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •