The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Burke's words to Christina....Help me....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Original message

danajo 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-26-07, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail danajo Click to send private message to danajo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Burke's words to Christina....Help me....."
I am trying to find the words that Burke said to Christina about marrying her...In the OR....
The vows he had planned to say..He said them in the OR to the other nurses and I cried when I heard them, and now I want to use them and cant remember or find them anywhere....
Someone please help!!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Burke's words to Christina....H... Wasabi 08-02-07 1
   RE: Burke's words to Christina....H... danajo 08-04-07 2
       RE: Burke's words to Christina....H... Wasabi 08-07-07 3
           RE: Burke's words to Christina....H... parachutes 08-08-07 4
 RE: Burke's words to Christina....H... Bachelor4Life 08-13-07 5
   RE: Burke's words to Christina....H... Wasabi 08-15-07 6
       RE: Burke's words to Christina....H... Bachelor4Life 08-15-07 7
           RE: Burke's words to Christina....H... Greys_Anatomy 08-16-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wasabi 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-02-07, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wasabi Click to send private message to Wasabi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Burke's words to Christina....Help me....."
"I could promise to hold you, and to cherish you, I could promise to be there in sickness and in health, I could say till death do us part but I won't. Those vows are for optimistic couples, the ones full of hope and I do not stand here on my wedding day optimistic or full of hope. I am not optimistic I am not hopeful, I am sure. I am steady, and I know that I am a heart man. I take them apart and put them back together, I hold them in my hands. I am a heart man. So this I am sure, you are my partner my lover my very best friend. My heart, my heart beats for you and on this day. The day of our wedding I promise you this. I promise you to lay my heart in the palm of your hands. I promise you me. "
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

danajo 8 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-07, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail danajo Click to send private message to danajo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Burke's words to Christina....Help me....."
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH~!~!~!~!~!~!~
EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED!!!!!
THANK YOU

08-07-07, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wasabi Click to send private message to Wasabi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Burke's words to Christina....Help me....."
The pleasure is all mine

parachutes 58 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-07, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail parachutes Click to send private message to parachutes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Burke's words to Christina....Help me....."
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-07 AT 01:01 PM (EST)

Oh wow I forgot how good Burke's words were to her. Simply beautiful.

Bachelor4Life 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-07, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bachelor4Life Click to send private message to Bachelor4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Burke's words to Christina....Help me....."
Is this show worth catching now if I haven't seen an episode before? Am I going to be too lost with all of the different storylines? Thanks for getting back to me.

08-15-07, 02:53 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Burke's words to Christina....Help me....."
This show is special. They did put so many twists and turns that it can make it a bit confusing to follow initially. I'd say that the best way to go is to rent 1st season from Block Buster or even your local library and see if you like it. You can catch up with it through the magic of DVD technology and by the time new season comes around - voila - you are with the rest of us! Good luck!

Bachelor4Life 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-07, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bachelor4Life Click to send private message to Bachelor4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Burke's words to Christina....Help me....."
That's what I was afraid of. Everyone at work talks about this show. I wanted an outside opinion from someone other than my co-workers that are feeding off of each other. I think I'll have to hit up the video store and make a weekend of watching it. Fortunately there are only three seasons to catch up on. Right?!?!

You know, honestly I don't think I'll be playing catch up with shows that are already a few seasons in anymore. I did that once with 24 and it took forever to get up to speed. I blame myself though. That’s what I get for being addicted to TV dramas. Aside from Grey's, I think I'm going to stick with shows that are just starting up from now on.

Greys_Anatomy 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-07, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Greys_Anatomy Click to send private message to Greys_Anatomy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Burke's words to Christina....Help me....."
Awwww...that's too bad Bachelor4Life. You're giving up much too soon! If you lived up to your screen name than you'd have plenty of free time to catch up on Grey's Anatomy! Trust me, it's definitely worth the effort! You should reconsider. Seriously...RECONSIDER!!! But if you're really only interested in watching new dramas, then it looks like fox has a good one coming out next month called K-Ville. (...but just don't forget to reconsider this show).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •