URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID104
Thread Number: 65
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Burke's words to Christina....Help me....."

Posted by danajo on 07-26-07 at 10:39 PM
I am trying to find the words that Burke said to Christina about marrying her...In the OR....
The vows he had planned to say..He said them in the OR to the other nurses and I cried when I heard them, and now I want to use them and cant remember or find them anywhere....
Someone please help!!!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Burke's words to Christina....Help me....."
Posted by Wasabi on 08-02-07 at 11:49 AM
"I could promise to hold you, and to cherish you, I could promise to be there in sickness and in health, I could say till death do us part but I won't. Those vows are for optimistic couples, the ones full of hope and I do not stand here on my wedding day optimistic or full of hope. I am not optimistic I am not hopeful, I am sure. I am steady, and I know that I am a heart man. I take them apart and put them back together, I hold them in my hands. I am a heart man. So this I am sure, you are my partner my lover my very best friend. My heart, my heart beats for you and on this day. The day of our wedding I promise you this. I promise you to lay my heart in the palm of your hands. I promise you me. "

Posted by danajo on 08-04-07 at 00:13 AM
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH~!~!~!~!~!~!~
EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED!!!!!
THANK YOU

Posted by Wasabi on 08-07-07 at 02:48 PM
The pleasure is all mine

Posted by parachutes on 08-08-07 at 01:01 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-07 AT 01:01 PM (EST)

Oh wow I forgot how good Burke's words were to her. Simply beautiful.

Posted by Bachelor4Life on 08-13-07 at 03:31 PM
Is this show worth catching now if I haven't seen an episode before? Am I going to be too lost with all of the different storylines? Thanks for getting back to me.

Posted by Wasabi on 08-15-07 at 02:53 PM
This show is special. They did put so many twists and turns that it can make it a bit confusing to follow initially. I'd say that the best way to go is to rent 1st season from Block Buster or even your local library and see if you like it. You can catch up with it through the magic of DVD technology and by the time new season comes around - voila - you are with the rest of us! Good luck!

Posted by Bachelor4Life on 08-15-07 at 08:28 PM
That's what I was afraid of. Everyone at work talks about this show. I wanted an outside opinion from someone other than my co-workers that are feeding off of each other. I think I'll have to hit up the video store and make a weekend of watching it. Fortunately there are only three seasons to catch up on. Right?!?!

You know, honestly I don't think I'll be playing catch up with shows that are already a few seasons in anymore. I did that once with 24 and it took forever to get up to speed. I blame myself though. That’s what I get for being addicted to TV dramas. Aside from Grey's, I think I'm going to stick with shows that are just starting up from now on.

Posted by Greys_Anatomy on 08-16-07 at 08:08 PM
Awwww...that's too bad Bachelor4Life. You're giving up much too soon! If you lived up to your screen name than you'd have plenty of free time to catch up on Grey's Anatomy! Trust me, it's definitely worth the effort! You should reconsider. Seriously...RECONSIDER!!! But if you're really only interested in watching new dramas, then it looks like fox has a good one coming out next month called K-Ville. (...but just don't forget to reconsider this show).