The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Feb 22 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Original message

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-23-07, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Feb 22 Episode"
So let me get this straight. Meredith is dying, but before she can fully die the "powers that be" (aka Denny, Bomb guy, and stomach-bleeding girl) need to understand why a competent swimmer drowns. And while Meredith is going through this ordeal, her mother takes ill and dies, and she ends up in the same place where Meredith is. The meeting with her mother actually scares Meredith back to life??

I'm sticking with the explanation that Free Willy saved her!

More boos for Addison and McSteamy, although we know this means that she will hook up with Alex.

My comments above aside, I actually did like the show last night. (and as a bonus it was on at 7:00 her in TO!)
I liked the Callie/George/Izzie story, and thought Christina in the bar with her dollar store purchases was hilarious. That Big Fat Obnoxious Bartender is really great.

Your turn.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Feb 22 Episode Breezy 02-23-07 1
   RE: Feb 22 Episode FlowerChild 02-23-07 3
       RE: Feb 22 Episode HobbsofMI 02-23-07 4
       RE: Feb 22 Episode Breezy 02-23-07 5
           RE: Feb 22 Episode FlowerChild 02-23-07 6
   RE: Feb 22 Episode Ahtumbreez 02-23-07 8
 RE: Feb 22 Episode CTgirl 02-23-07 2
 RE: Feb 22 Episode FlowerChild 02-23-07 7
 The scene moonbaby 02-23-07 9
   RE: The scene FlowerChild 02-23-07 10
 RE: Feb 22 Episode MKitty 02-23-07 11
 Nickname for Kyle's character... BriarRosie 02-23-07 12
   Love it! moonbaby 02-23-07 13
   RE: Nickname for Kyle's character..... MKitty 02-23-07 14
 RE: Feb 22 Episode Tiggertramp 02-23-07 15
 RE: Feb 22 Episode aquariaqueen 02-23-07 16
 RE: Feb 22 Episode woeisme1 02-23-07 17
   RE: Feb 22 Episode sharnina 02-24-07 18
   RE: Feb 22 Episode aquariaqueen 02-24-07 19
   RE: Feb 22 Episode BriarRosie 02-28-07 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-07, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Feb 22 Episode"
NO no no no.... they were trying to get Meredith to admit that she didn't try and save herself, that she let herself drown. Once she admits that she can start healing and go back to her body. *grin*

Didn't her Mom develop some heart problem and they operated on her? I'm guessing there were complications or something. *shrug*

*sniff* Who all had tears when Denny was talking about feeling Izzie by him sometimes? *sniff* And then at the end when they passed and paused in the hall. *sniff* wahhhhhhhhh I miss Denny.

Christina was great last night. I too loved her showing off her dollar store treasure to Joe.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-23-07, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Feb 22 Episode"
Christina with her dollar store purchases? LOVED IT!!
"look at all of my crap" BEST.PART.EVER!!
I can totally see myself doing something just like that.

I was all sniffy-like when Denny was talking about Izzy...and again when they passed in the hall. I really miss Denny too. I wish he would come back to life. What? Too far fetched? Eh.

I didn't like how Meredith got up right away after this whole ordeal AND she wasn't even in ICU nor did she have any machines hooked up to her. I know nothing about medicine, but that seemed unrealistic to me...especially when they were unsure of brain damage. I did like that her first word was 'Ouch'.

I like Callie, but she crossed the line saying such a stupid thing to Izzy. Stupid. Stupid.

Did anybody claim the Jane Doe? I can't remember?

And Bonnie was the girl with the pole through her body, right?

Oh, and McSteamy and Addison? NO. He can't go 60 days with no sex. Are you kidding me??

60 days is a LONG time

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-07, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Feb 22 Episode"
Yes...Meredith would have been cut open from the top to the bottom of her chest with a bypass and inners warming so she would not be curling up to McDreamy anytime soon but after last weeks realisums.....I expected more of the same so I was sort of able to over look them.

I loved when Burke told Christina that you can not be there for Meredith and if you do it this way you'll never be successful surgeon, etc. Burke, Joe, and Christina was my fav part last night.

Callie did cross the line but Izzy needed it and was asking for it.

I don't think anyone claimed Jane Doe yet but I loved the talk with Alex.

The whole not crossing over was good to see Denny, Bonnie, and bomb guy....some good lines there....a lot out there....and then Meredith mom showing up telling her to go back....nice TV but again unrealistic but I know this is not ER now.

Overall I loved it and just have to live with somethings.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-07, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Feb 22 Episode"
I think her name was Molly and yes she was the one that was impaled on a pole with a guy.

02-23-07, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Feb 22 Episode"
Molly? No...it was Bonnie wasn't it?

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-07, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Feb 22 Episode"
Loved lastnight!

Best line of the show: "Ouch" snort

And loved the interaction between George and Izzy. George was right, a best friend needs to just be there. Izzy is crossing the line between caring and judging, and if things do fall apart for George he won't be able to turn to her.

Christina is still the best by far!

Needed tissue lastnight. I miss Denny more than I did last season.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-07, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Feb 22 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-07 AT 09:40 AM (EST)

I really liked the is episode. I loved the way it started off with the bickering between Denny and Bomb Man (can I say again how much I love Kyle Chandler I wish he was Meredith's love interest). It cut out all that syrupy drama from last week. I thought it was wonderful that Alice Grey was the one to save Meredith – and now hopefully Meredith will move on and won’t be so needy. Christina was hilarious dealing with her grief (and I loved Preston’s comment “the woman you call your person.”) I like the way George is standing up to Izzie. Izzie needs to get over herself and let George go. Alex is turning into the man! He’s developing quite the bedside manner! It was a great ending to the three-parter.

The best part for me was that I got DH to watch the show with me (for the first time). OMG tho, what a soap opera. There wasn’t enough time to explain all the connections between the characters! He spent the entire show saying, “She’s gotta be brain dead.” His funniest observation on seeing Patrick Dempsey, “Is that McDreamy? Wasn’t he a nerd in high school?!”

AZ_Leo: That scrub nurse reminded me of Howie Mandel's Mom on St. Elsewhere!

02-23-07, 11:10 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Feb 22 Episode"
I'm still giggling about Christina.

"look at all of my crap"

And my crush on Alex is getting stronger. Mmmm....

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-07, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "The scene "
that melted my heart was Izzie and Denny passing in the hallway. Touching and wistful and it got me all teary-eyed. Can you be sad and happy at the same time? Waah! I love Denny and I hope Meredith shares her "while I was dead" story with Izzie.

02-23-07, 12:12 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The scene "

>Waah! I love Denny and
>I hope Meredith shares her
>"while I was dead" story
>with Izzie.

OH man...I hope Meredith tells Izzy all about Denny.

She just HAS to.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-23-07, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Feb 22 Episode"
Yeah, I really liked the show last night..but so many darn commericals that it drove me bonkers!!

It was good to see Denny again..and I really liked the way Denny told Meredith how Christina saw her dad die...we never had heard that before..I think it explains a LOT!

I think Christina was great last night.

I still hate Izzy. Okay, I don't hate her..but she is being such a bvtch to George and Callie and I believe that good friends support your decisions...even if they don't agree with them.

I was glad to see Meredith get some closure with her mother. I have no feelings for Ellis Grey...so didn't really care that she died.

Still want Addison and Alex to get it on...woo-hoo!!

I am intersted to see how the storyline with Alex and the Jane Doe goes. I can see "love interest" written all over that one. Will be intersting to see what she looks like when her face becomes normal.

I assume now we will be back to reruns for a while now?

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-23-07, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Nickname for Kyle's character..."
I'm not a regular watcher, but wow, I got sucked into watching the three-parter.

I did see the episode where Kyle Chandler guest starred, so I was familiar with why his presence was signifant. That being said, my friend Jill has a great nickname for him, in the tradition of "McDreamy", "McSteamy"...

Ready? She called him...

McBlasty.

My friend Jill is a genius.

Lori

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-07, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Love it!"
That is hilarious!

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-23-07, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Nickname for Kyle's character..."
LOL...yup, that's a good one! McBlasty. Yeah, I would have liked to have seen a "love connection" between those two.

I also like the fact that she got to see Doc again...

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-23-07, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Feb 22 Episode"
I have never watched this show before last night. Yes I know I live under a rock. I loved the episode, and I know no characters or story line, I thought it was awesome.

So, now I am a fan, and that makes me crabby. Like I have time?

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-23-07, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Feb 22 Episode"
Late for the party again....

Enjoyed the episode, got choked up.

Loved seeing Denny and Coach Taylor, I mean Kyle Chandler, the unnamed bomb guy.

Totally, terribly unrealistic that Meredith would have been taken off all machines, IVs, etc. She should have a sore throat that barely allows her to talk. She would be on O2 since her brain may have been denied oxygen from time to time.

Very touching to see the Chief talking to a dead Ellis Grey, he really did love her, and confided in her. Probably could confide in her more when she lost her memory...."I even dyed my hair black for the girls".

Christina and all her 99 cents finds....that was wonderful. And how she really didn't want to touch Meredith's face, but finally did. Loved how she blurted out that she and Burke were getting married as soon as she could...

Callie made some more good points.

Alex and the Jane Doe, he is such a nice guy to her. "I know more about you than most of my friends".

Bailey, not wanting to give up, however, she couldn't let go. Her comments about being chief resident to Little Dr. Sunshine.

Good episode, even though quite hokey.

woeisme1 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-23-07, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Feb 22 Episode"
I've been in love with this show from the very beggining and still love it, with all its implausibilities. I am curious though if anybody knows what Addison was waiting to say to Meredith (before she was called away to Jane Doe)? It seemed like she was wanting to say something and I wondered what I had missed.

I am in the "miss Denny camp" too and I wish bomb guy hadn't been blown up because he would have been an excellent addition to the show. Kyle Chandler is so yummy, from clear back to his "Early Edition" days with the cat and paper, mmmm.

I love that Meredith got that insecurities (intimacy issues in her case) seem so trivial once you get to the end and maybe we'll see a new side of her.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, who rocks my world as much as IceCat. Bouncy by Mystic

Woe's world

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-24-07, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Feb 22 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-07 AT 01:25 AM (EST)

woeisme1 said "I wish bomb guy hadn't been blown up because he would have been an excellent addition to the show. Kyle Chandler is so yummy, from clear back to his "Early Edition" days with the cat and paper, mmmm."

Have you watched him in Friday Night Lights this season on NBC Monday nights. He is awesome in the show if you haven't seen it.

"These are the days when the Christian is expected to praise every creed except his own."
- G.K. Chesterton 1928

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-24-07, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Feb 22 Episode"
Yep, you can find Kyle Chandler on Friday Night Lights....you won't be disappointed, one of the top three shows on TV right now. Beautiful interaction of characters, and no, it's not all about football. Just about a small town centered around football, you follow their personal lives whether you're in high school or an adult. Truly a great place to see great actors...and Kyle Chandler. Meowwwwwww!

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-28-07, 02:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Feb 22 Episode"
The first time I noticed McBlasty was on a li'l show called
"Homefront". His TV wife was Tammy Lauren. Meh.

Lori

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •