The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Feb. 1 - discuss"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Original message

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-02-07, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Feb. 1 - discuss"
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-07 AT 01:45 AM (EST)

Going to space down in case some people don't want to see.
.. ........

Oh My! George is married! Christina and Burke are engaged! Patients are toxic! Addison hooks up with somebody and it sure ain't Alex!

Discuss.

Oh, and Meredith's scenes with her mom? Heartbreaking.

ETA - Sorry! I didn't space far enough!!!

Tribe rocked me!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Feb. 1 - discuss woeisme1 02-02-07 1
 RE: Feb. 1 - discuss aquariaqueen 02-02-07 2
   RE: Feb. 1 - discuss woeisme1 02-03-07 16
 RE: Feb. 1 - discuss mrc 02-02-07 3
   RE: Feb. 1 - discuss pinksparkleguitar 02-02-07 7
   RE: Feb. 1 - discuss MKitty 02-02-07 13
 RE: Feb. 1 - discuss byoffer 02-02-07 4
   RE: Feb. 1 - discuss aquariaqueen 02-02-07 5
       RE: Feb. 1 - discuss FlowerChild 02-02-07 6
           *spoiler* mrc 02-02-07 8
               RE: *spoiler* FlowerChild 02-02-07 10
 Loved it, Loved it, Loved it.... HobbsofMI 02-02-07 9
   RE: Loved it, Loved it, Loved it...... aquariaqueen 02-02-07 11
       RE: Loved it, Loved it, Loved it...... FlowerChild 02-02-07 12
 RE: Feb. 1 - discuss Bebo 02-02-07 14
 Quick comments moonbaby 02-02-07 15
   RE: Quick comments prosecutor 02-03-07 17
       RE: Quick comments pinksparkleguitar 02-05-07 18
           RE: Quick comments prosecutor 02-05-07 19
               RE: Quick comments HobbsofMI 02-05-07 20
                   RE: Quick comments aquariaqueen 02-06-07 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

woeisme1 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-02-07, 04:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Feb. 1 - discuss"
I loved Alex's comment about George and Cally's nuptuals "Now she's Cally O'Mally" I LMAO. I am loving the chemistry play between Alex and Addison.

Next weeks beginning of a three episode show looks intriguing.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, who rocks my world as much as IceCat. Bouncy by Mystic

Woe's world

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-02-07, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Feb. 1 - discuss"
LAST EDITED ON 02-04-07 AT 03:07 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-02-07 AT 09:39 AM (EST)

You stole my favorite line...."Cally O'Malley". I never put that together before hearing that last night.

Calliope Virginia (vir-gene e a) O'Malley.

Loved the chief with Ellis, Ellis with Christina.

I almost thought they would send in Meredith's mother to complete the toxic bladder surgery, because if she died it would release her from the grips of Alzheimers. I thought she might catch wind of the hospital problem and recommend doing it.

woeisme1 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-03-07, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Feb. 1 - discuss"
I would have sworn Cally said her middle name was Efagenia (f ah gen I ah). Hmm....Not that it matters, it doesn't, just sayin is all.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, who rocks my world as much as IceCat. Bouncy by Mystic

Woe's world

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-02-07, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Feb. 1 - discuss"
Spacing down doesn't work, PSG. You have to use actual characters.

This was a good episode. I actually liked Meredith in this one. She wasn't smarmy and needy and whiny. I didn't like Izzie's whining so much--she must have caught it from Meredith.

Ellis and Christina were great. I'll bet they wished they were mother and daughter. Very poignant scenes with Ellis and everyone else.

Addison was hilarious and HOT!!!

I don't like Bailey's softening. I still want her to be the Nazi.

I don't like the ER feel of these episodes, btw. Everything is becoming an "event." GA is not about "events" but characters.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

02-02-07, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Feb. 1 - discuss"
*sheepish grin* Right. Got it.

Tribe rocked me!

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-02-07, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Feb. 1 - discuss"
Yes, I have to say..tonight, I didn't hate Meredith but felt sorry for her for having such a demanding evil beotch of a mother...and now I think I understand her character a lot better.

But, yes, I HATED Izzy tonight..whining about money, rude to Callie, etc... Get laid already woman!!

I was very happy for Callie and George. And heck, George is a poor intern, he can't afford the same kind of three carat diamond that Burke got for Christina...and who cares. Christina doesn't even want her ring anyway...

Loved the Addison and Karev stuff..so WTF is she doing sleeping with McSTeamy??? ARGGHGHGHG.

Yes, I hope it doesn't go all wacko-ER on us...I gave up ER years ago because it was so stupid and over the top. I like Grey's because of the interseting people and relationships...

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-07, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Feb. 1 - discuss"
It was a great show. Until...until...until the end. Addison - WTF! NOOOOOO!

Callie O'Malley had me LMAO too.

Toxic patient? Senior doctors running out of oxygen and collapsing? Interns running in and out of the OR holding their breath? That all seemed a bit weird.

I actually quite enjoyed the scene with the young girl in the clinic. I think the introduction to menstration is probably one of the largest concerns that single fathers face.

The Burke and Christina scene in their appartment was excellent also. Good dramatic pause, and then eruption.

We had a lot of close-ups of Meredith's face last night. Did they forget to give her makeup?

02-02-07, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Feb. 1 - discuss"
I loved how Bailey stepped up to that girl, and gave her some stout motherly advice.

Even though I like Bailey as the drill sargeant, she'll have a place in the clinic as well. She's got the backbone to tell people how to keep their lives straight.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-07, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Feb. 1 - discuss"
Callie O'Malley. Leave it to Alex to be the first to say something...and to say that! I was totally cracking up too!!

Izzy was bugging me last night. Quit your whining already. And why is Izzy so obliviously rude to Callie. I was so glad to see George finally stick up for Callie in front of everybody...especially Izzy. And I'm surprised that Izzy, Miss I get too involved with every patient, didn't catch on to that young girl with pregnancy questions. Like Izzy didn't know there was more too it. She's usually clued into stuff like that. And is her money gone now?

WHY WHY WHY was Addison with McSteamy? I do think she was telling him that she was 'actively not thinking about him' because she was picturing Alex the whole time.

I have a strange feeling that this 'big event' that happens in the next few episodes will have something to do with a ferry boat. Did anybody catch the long pause in the previews of the ferry boat? I think they were dropping some clues.

I love Bailey. I don't think she's getting too soft.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-07, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "*spoiler*"
The event does involve the ferryboat, per the Ausiello Report on TV Guide.com

A Nefarious Dice Creation

02-02-07, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: *spoiler*"

I knew it. Grey's is great at dropping subtle spoiler hints. I saw the ferry boat and I just knew it had to do with that!!

I wonder what happens - does it crash into something?

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-07, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Loved it, Loved it, Loved it...."
I loved how Addison was digging Alex and dreaming about him all show but why go back to McSteamy even if you are drooling/thinking about Alex?

Meredith scenes with her mom....priceless and then she gets the courage to stand up to her and say what happen to her....too late. You could see by the Chief's stance the her mother lost it as she walked in and he tried to tell her. Her advice to Derek and Christina was priceless too......I would love to have more of her normal mom in the future.

Callie O'Mallie....I feel off the couch....Izzy just said the first thing that was in her head today...bit your tongue lady. Has she done that before....I've never really noticed. Good for George and her. Great that he stood up to all of them in front of her....made up for him thinking he was getting sick because of his marriage announcement in front of everyone. I thought Callie should have slugged him.

The toxic blood case....pulled from the headlines a few years back but I think it killed some of the staff. I loved Addison running in there.....Derek and Burk working hand in hand until both passed out. McSteamy being what I think a plastics guy would be during a "real" surgery. Then the interns running in and out.

The whole show was outstanding and I'm wondering about the next 3 shows and this disaster. ER has done just about every single one you can think of....so I hope they keep the show like tonights while mixing the disaster in about 25% of it.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

02-02-07, 03:19 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Loved it, Loved it, Loved it...."
I was scrapbooking while watching....was Callie's ring a little bitty nothing? I thought I saw a plain white gold band with a diamond chip in it? Am I right?

Now, Christina's on the other hand rates a "rock".

02-02-07, 04:38 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Loved it, Loved it, Loved it...."
Yes, Callie's ring was pretty small. Ok...it was REALLY small. What was Christina's? Three karats or something crazy? Why does it not surprise me that Christina 'doesn't wear rings'. Silly.

I forgot to mention that I, too, really liked the interaction between Christina and Meredith's mother.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-07, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Feb. 1 - discuss"
Callie O'Malley? That was one of the first things I thought of when George proposed last ep. I was proud of my show for going there so quickly.

It's been so long since I felt like rooting for Meredith, but this was such a great look at what made her the way she is.

At first, I freaked when I saw Addison with McSteamy, but then I really paid attention to what she was saying. I promise I'm not thinking of you...right...now. So true. She could get McSteamy so she did, but she was thinking about someone else the whole time - Karev. Heh heh heh.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-07, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Quick comments"
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-07 AT 10:08 PM (EST)

Why are they so mean to Callie? Is Izzie afraid she will lose George's friendship? Well wtg, girl-being obnoxious towards his wife will certainly accomplish that.

Nice to see a friendship developing between Callie and Addison. She went with McSteamy because Karev rejected her. But I think he did that as a pre-emptive strike believing Addison was rejecting him. So...that ain't ovah. Despite the "sleeping with the help" crack.

BTW, I could do with a little less innards being displayed in my living room. The next time I see a round of sausage in the supermarket I am going to think of that scene. Ew, ew and EW.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-03-07, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Quick comments"
Can someone update me on what happened at the clinic with the little girl, last I saw she asked Dr.Bailey if she is pregnant and something before her dad came back what all happened here.Thanks.

02-05-07, 01:51 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Quick comments"
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-07 AT 01:51 AM (EST)

She wasn't pregnant, but Bailey told the dad. Then she had a very stern 'mother' talk with the young girl and the dad in the room. Told her to stop having sex, it doesn't make boys like you.

Tribe rocked me!

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-05-07, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Quick comments"
O thank you for the update,however, that advice is usually easier said than done. Because sex is like a drug. so would have been better if she added if you continue to have sex use protection.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-07, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Quick comments"
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-07 AT 01:06 PM (EST)

I think that was in Bailey's rant (protection/STD's/too young/etc.) but the her main point was stop having sex.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

02-06-07, 09:49 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Quick comments"
I think Bailey's tired of seeing these young teenagers putting themselves at risk so someone will like them.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •