The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"November 16th episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Original message

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-17-06, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"November 16th episode"
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: November 16th episode Breezy 11-17-06 1
   RE: November 16th episode FlowerChild 11-17-06 2
       *snort* Breezy 11-17-06 3
           RE: *snort* FlowerChild 11-17-06 4
               RE: *snort* Breezy 11-17-06 5
       RE: November 16th episode aquariaqueen 11-17-06 6
           RE: November 16th episode FlowerChild 11-17-06 7
               RE: November 16th episode leggs77 11-17-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-17-06, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: November 16th episode"
ummmmm Did you forget to post your thoughts?

I wanna big tub for bubble baths. *pout*

Burke is going down, he has to be. I think Baily heard what George was saying to Christine.

How is the Chief going to get his wife back without retiring? I don't see it happening.

The scene with Izzy feeling the man boobs was hilarious. *snort*

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-17-06, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: November 16th episode"
FlowerChild loved the man boob scene too....AND the grand gesture made by Alex.

And the bubble bath scene? SOOOO gellus FlowerChild is.

Flowerchild is sure Bailey heard what George said. Burke should really come clean. He has to...or...from the previews it looks like he will be forced to come clean. Was it George's dad they were operating on when disaster strikes?

Poor Meredith. As much as she really annoys me, the situation with her mom would really be tough.

On the other hand...what in the hell was Meredith thinking when she made the comment about having kids when you have such a demanding job - right to Bailey's face??? Could Meredith put a bigger foot in her mouth??

FlowerChild needs a bubble bath like that? WITH McDreamy. (who by the way - I just heard - is going to have twins in real life)

11-17-06, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "*snort*"
Breezy would hit that, if McSteamy ever offered her his pickle. *giggle*

11-17-06, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: *snort*"
Flowerchild forgot all about the McPickle scene. He may be hot, but he sure puts his pickle out there for all the girls. I mean...does he ever draw the line? Is there a line for his pickle? Oh hell...he's McSteamy, I guess he can do whatever he wants with his pickle.....AND he can get away with it.

11-17-06, 04:05 PM (EST)
5. "RE: *snort*"
Breezy thinks he can get away with it, and he knows he can. Breezy thinks he's a McSteamySlut. *giggle*

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-17-06, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: November 16th episode"
I saw myself in Meredith when she said that to Bailey. She totally forgot about Bailey being a mother. And to her defense also, she was a neglected daughter of a surgeon, she lived the other side.

11-17-06, 05:59 PM (EST)
7. "RE: November 16th episode"
Good point....I never thought of it that way...Meredith was on the other side. Interesting. I know it really upset Bailey. She doesn't want to be that mom.

leggs77 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-17-06, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leggs77 Click to send private message to leggs77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: November 16th episode"

McSteamy likes to dip his McWeenie into everything. But he is hot!!!

Piggly Wiggly

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •