URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID104
Thread Number: 13
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"November 16th episode"

Posted by aquariaqueen on 11-17-06 at 09:59 AM

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: November 16th episode"
Posted by Breezy on 11-17-06 at 11:04 AM
ummmmm Did you forget to post your thoughts?

I wanna big tub for bubble baths. *pout*

Burke is going down, he has to be. I think Baily heard what George was saying to Christine.

How is the Chief going to get his wife back without retiring? I don't see it happening.

The scene with Izzy feeling the man boobs was hilarious. *snort*

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Posted by FlowerChild on 11-17-06 at 02:35 PM
FlowerChild loved the man boob scene too....AND the grand gesture made by Alex.

And the bubble bath scene? SOOOO gellus FlowerChild is.

Flowerchild is sure Bailey heard what George said. Burke should really come clean. He has to...or...from the previews it looks like he will be forced to come clean. Was it George's dad they were operating on when disaster strikes?

Poor Meredith. As much as she really annoys me, the situation with her mom would really be tough.

On the other hand...what in the hell was Meredith thinking when she made the comment about having kids when you have such a demanding job - right to Bailey's face??? Could Meredith put a bigger foot in her mouth??

FlowerChild needs a bubble bath like that? WITH McDreamy. (who by the way - I just heard - is going to have twins in real life)

"*snort*"
Posted by Breezy on 11-17-06 at 03:36 PM
Breezy would hit that, if McSteamy ever offered her his pickle. *giggle*

"RE: *snort*"
Posted by FlowerChild on 11-17-06 at 03:55 PM
Flowerchild forgot all about the McPickle scene. He may be hot, but he sure puts his pickle out there for all the girls. I mean...does he ever draw the line? Is there a line for his pickle? Oh hell...he's McSteamy, I guess he can do whatever he wants with his pickle.....AND he can get away with it.

"RE: *snort*"
Posted by Breezy on 11-17-06 at 04:05 PM
Breezy thinks he can get away with it, and he knows he can. Breezy thinks he's a McSteamySlut. *giggle*

Posted by aquariaqueen on 11-17-06 at 05:56 PM
I saw myself in Meredith when she said that to Bailey. She totally forgot about Bailey being a mother. And to her defense also, she was a neglected daughter of a surgeon, she lived the other side.

Posted by FlowerChild on 11-17-06 at 05:59 PM
Good point....I never thought of it that way...Meredith was on the other side. Interesting. I know it really upset Bailey. She doesn't want to be that mom.

Posted by leggs77 on 11-17-06 at 10:09 PM

McSteamy likes to dip his McWeenie into everything. But he is hot!!!

Piggly Wiggly