The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"10/30 Ep"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Original message

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-31-06, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"10/30 Ep"
When Nikki killed the gamblers and Hiro tried to stop time but could not....could this mean that if he is in the presence of another he can't stop time?

We now know that Mohinder’s neighbor works for Clair’s dad and Clair’s dad know about the Save the Cheerleader but not the Save the World. Clair’s “real” parents also work with Clair’s dad. How many of you were jealous when she kiss Mohinder?

We know that Micah also knows that mom and dad have secretes. I just wonder where the cops were when Nikki and Dad were fighting when they knocked at the door in the middle of the night just due to them talking.

My Tivo cut off the last few minutes and the previews so what happen just after dad and Micah left. Any good things on next weeks preview?

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 10/30 Ep PagongRatEater 10-31-06 1
 RE: 10/30 Ep CantStandToLook 10-31-06 2
   RE: 10/30 Ep J I M B O 10-31-06 6
 RE: 10/30 Ep Ahtumbreez 10-31-06 3
   RE: 10/30 Ep queencityfan 10-31-06 4
       RE: 10/30 Ep emydi 10-31-06 7
           RE: 10/30 Ep Ahtumbreez 10-31-06 8
           RE: 10/30 Ep CantStandToLook 10-31-06 14
 RE: 10/30 Ep J I M B O 10-31-06 5
   RE: 10/30 Ep HobbsofMI 10-31-06 11
   RE: 10/30 Ep sporkman 11-02-06 17
       good point J I M B O 11-03-06 18
 RE: 10/30 Ep Tahj 10-31-06 9
   RE: 10/30 Ep J I M B O 10-31-06 12
 RE: 10/30 Ep geg6 10-31-06 10
   RE: 10/30 Ep newsomewayne 10-31-06 13
       RE: 10/30 Ep syren 11-07-06 23
   RE: 10/30 Ep Ahtumbreez 11-01-06 16
 RE: 10/30 Ep flipxcyd 11-01-06 15
   RE: 10/30 Ep dragonflies 11-04-06 19
 Different times dragonflies 11-04-06 20
   RE: Different times newsomewayne 11-06-06 21
   RE: Different times mrc 11-06-06 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-06, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 10/30 Ep"
I think the Hiro still needs to really concentrate and he got distracted, I don't see any problem with his powers.

I do think that we can clearly say that Claire's dad is a bad guy since the "previously on" section referred to him as the face of evil. What is less clear is what kind of bad guy is he - intentional enactor of evil or accidental progenitor of bad things?

It also seems that Nikki's alter-ego confirmed her own amorality, but it does still remain to be seen if she is actually a bad guy. It should become more apparent if we find out why she set up DL.

But, the four of us had a great time.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-06, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 10/30 Ep"
Did the show run long because our tivo stopped before the end too? I think that Hiro couldn't really concentrate when all the shooting started and didn't really know what was going on before it started and that's why he wasn't able to stop time.

The whole Nikki saga is very confusing. Is she good or bad? She set up DL but her alter ego tells her she did it to protect her and Micah. Micah says my dad didn't do anything which indicates he knows his dad is innocent but at one point he was definitely planning something untoward and Nikki intervened when she killed his crew and set him up.

I told Syren as soon as I saw Mohinder and the neighbor talking that she was evil or working with Sylar. Which brings us to Sylar and apparently he doesn't know who everyone is or what their superpowers are or why. He seemd just as perplexed when getting information on the other superheros and the message about his daughter as any of us would have been.

Great show though, love it and can't wait till next week.

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-06, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 10/30 Ep"

Dude, I lvoe your siggie!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-06, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 10/30 Ep"
Missed the part where Peter talks to Hiro on the phone. Exactly what was said? Anyone?

I don't want Nikki to be bad, and I can't wait for Claire to meet up with the other good Heroes. I feel so bad for her.

all wrapped up by the tribe

queencityfan 123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-31-06, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail queencityfan Click to send private message to queencityfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 10/30 Ep"
Peter told him he met him from the future and that he had a message for him. "save the cheerleader, save the world"

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-06, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 10/30 Ep"
and that he had a sword!! Then Hiro was doing his Luke Skywalker imitation!! I love him!!

CSTL..From your post, it seems you think Claire's Dad is Sylar. He isn't. Sylar is a whole other character (on next's week show) and I'm not sure if Sylar and Dad are actually working together like Dad and the black dude that wipes the memories of people are.

My dbf knew right away too that that little chippy neighbor was in cahoots w/ the bad guys.

And Hobbs.. a "little" jealous!!! OMH YES!! Mohinder is just too hot!

And now little chippy's going to work on the artist....

That last scene with DL grabbing into evil Nikki's body was GREAT!! I love DL already!!

Gawsh they have some nice looking dudes on this show!

10-31-06, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 10/30 Ep"
Forgot to say: Yes! I was jealous, and I've been telling DH that she's evil since the beginning.

I was totally wrong about DL though. I thought he was going to be evil.

all wrapped up by the tribe

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-06, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 10/30 Ep"
I'll admit I'm totally confused when it comes to Sylar and HRG. From the very little that we've seen of Sylar you couldn't make out his face to tell exactly who he is. I guess we'll find out soon.

10-31-06, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 10/30 Ep"

I just wonder where the cops were when Nikki and Dad were fighting when they knocked at the door in the middle of the night just due to them talking.

The cop said they would be out front "until morning"...didn't say if that was just his shift, or after that they'd figure she didn't need protection anymore. But the fight was definitely post-morning.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-06, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 10/30 Ep"
Ok...I must have missed that...and a lot of what DL was saying to Nikki when he first showed up....I'll have to rewatch that tonight.

I need to see the preview....Sylar show up.....goodie....can't wait.

sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-02-06, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: 10/30 Ep"
Where were the cops when Nikki left in the middle of the night? Where were they when she and DL left to go check on DL's contact? If the cops think an escaped con is going to try to contact his wife, wouldn't they follow his wife?

11-03-06, 01:32 PM (EST)
18. "good point"

Especially since it would have likely required her driving off as opposed to sneaking away in the middle of the night on foot, which would be easier. Unless her alter ego has more powers than just tearing people apart??

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-31-06, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 10/30 Ep"
Can't wait to see what Micah's power is, since both of his parents have them.

Tribe rocked my sig!

10-31-06, 03:30 PM (EST)
12. "RE: 10/30 Ep"

As the show gets "big" I wonder how they'll handle Micah in light of the Lost predicament with Walt.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-06, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 10/30 Ep"
Man, the Nikki thing is freaking me out. I don't know what to think of her.

I'm still not convinced that Claire's dad is evil. I think someone mentioned that he and his minion are some sort of "protectors?" I'm still leaning that way.

I can't wait for Sylar to show up next week. Am I correct that he is the same guy that played Boromir in LOTR?

Looks like DL is a good guy. Good, cuz he's a cutie.

I KNEW that skinny little beyotch had something up her sleeve. And she totally didn't deserve any kisses from Mohinder.

*I* deserve kisses from Mohinder. Among other things.

Democrats make better lovers. Whoever heard of a good piece of elephant?

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-06, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 10/30 Ep"
>Man, the Nikki thing is freaking
>me out. I don't
>know what to think of
>her.

Ditto.

>
>I'm still not convinced that Claire's
>dad is evil. I
>think someone mentioned that he
>and his minion are some
>sort of "protectors?" I'm
>still leaning that way.

Again, ditto.

>
>I can't wait for Sylar to
>show up next week.
>Am I correct that he
>is the same guy that
>played Boromir in LOTR?

According to Captain Savem and imdb, yes that is correct. And a huge score that is, IMHO.
>
>Looks like DL is a good
>guy.

I think so.

>Good, cuz he's
>a cutie.

If you say so.

>
>I KNEW that skinny little beyotch
>had something up her sleeve.

Yeah, she was wayyy too friendly for her ot be just a neighbor.

> And she totally didn't
>deserve any kisses from Mohinder.
>
>
>*I* deserve kisses from Mohinder. Among other things.

Again, if you say so.

Tribe slays me! 2006
“Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings.”- 1 Peter 5:8-9

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-06, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: 10/30 Ep"
From what I read on the IMDB forum, the listing for Sylar is wrong and was put there to throw people off till the producers actually show him in the show.

11-01-06, 03:27 AM (EST)
16. "RE: 10/30 Ep"
*readies self to fight geg in a tub of chocolate pudding for Mohinder

Tummy

a beautiful kyngsladye original

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-01-06, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: 10/30 Ep"
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-06 AT 01:43 AM (EST)

Can someone please tell me what happened at the end? I saw the painter guy answer the door and my Tivo cut it off. What happened? Anything about the previews?

EP: Ok, here's the web link to account for the missing 1.5 minutes. http://www.nbc.com/Video/rewind/full_episodes/?show=heroes Click on Part 6, and you'll start seeing the part where (forgive me for not knowing their names) Ali Larter and the black guy are fighting. It goes to the painter guy answering the door and letting that one girl in (the contact to the cheerleader's Dad). The episode ends with, "Survive or Perish". Woohoo...another great episode.

Note: I'm adjusting my Tivo just in case this happens again. I hate when that happens.

Survive or Perish
An arkiegrl siggie

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-06, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: 10/30 Ep"
I just got around to watching it last night, and the same thing happened to me. Missed the last bit, and the previews.

Where are the previews?

Go Pack!

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-06, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Different times"
Ok, I rewatched the episode again. (DH missed it the first time). I noticed a few more things, the most important IMO is that when DL showed up, it was the middle of the night, yet they kept switching back to Claire meeting the bio-parents imposters, right after school. Yet I believe they are in the same time zone?

Also, minor point, right before the gamblers were killed, when Hiro & Ando were talking, you can here one of the gamblers say "Hey, who invited her." And then some other mumbling and screams. So the producers told us it was Nikki/Jessica before the show did.

Go Pack!

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-06, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Different times"
But after seeing the door cave in and the blood was there any doubt who might have done the damage?

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Yeah, little people do all the work and a fat, bald guy takes all the credit. Christmas cheer by
Syren, 2004
“And he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment—to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Christ.”- Ephesians 1:9-10

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-06, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Different times"
Actually, Claire is in TX (Central Time), while Nikki is either in Nevada or California, which is either Mountain or Pacific time. I wouldn't put too much stock in that, though, since I don't think the producers intend to show things happening at the same time.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •