The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"March 4/5 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Original message

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-04-07, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"March 4/5 Episode"
Another treat for us up north to get an early viewing. To fill potential spoiler space I'll just say that it's another great episode and you'll enjoy it, as if there was any doubt!

Ok, DAMN, what an episode. Scary and packed full of info. So freaky to actually SEE Skyler begin slicing open Peter's head. Mohinder better be ok, keep my eyecandy safe, please.

I must admit, after last week, I really hope that Claire's adopted mom is not dead, although it's looking bad. Maybe they'll use her as leverage against HRG. I'm loving how Claire's family plot line is being fleshed out.

So much to talk about that I'll wait now for you Americans to see it and get on board. We didn't get a preview of next week, so I'll be watching tomorrow.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: March 4/5 Episode WilmaF 03-05-07 1
 RE: March 4/5 Episode HobbsofMI 03-05-07 2
   RE: March 4/5 Episode Canada Girl 03-05-07 3
       April 23rd! HobbsofMI 03-05-07 4
           RE: April 23rd! iatovttotx78 03-05-07 5
 RE: March 4/5 Episode eericarenee 03-05-07 6
   RE: March 4/5 Episode sharnina 03-06-07 7
       RE: March 4/5 Episode Ice 9 03-06-07 10
           RE: March 4/5 Episode HobbsofMI 03-06-07 12
   RE: March 4/5 Episode geg6 03-06-07 9
       RE: March 4/5 Episode HobbsofMI 03-06-07 13
           RE: March 4/5 Episode geg6 03-06-07 14
       RE: March 4/5 Episode eericarenee 03-06-07 15
   RE: March 4/5 Episode Draco Malfoy 03-06-07 16
       RE: March 4/5 Episode eericarenee 03-06-07 17
 RE: March 4/5 Episode Max Headroom 03-06-07 8
 RE: March 4/5 Episode warp_core breach 03-06-07 11
   RE: March 4/5 Episode flipxcyd 03-06-07 18
       RE: March 4/5 Episode warp_core breach 03-08-07 20
   Mrs. Bennett trigirl 03-08-07 19
 RE: March 4/5 Episode dragonflies 03-08-07 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

WilmaF 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-05-07, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail WilmaF Click to send private message to WilmaF Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: March 4/5 Episode"
It was a really good episode. I really liked it when Claire knocked on the door and Peter's mom answered, that was surprising. Poor Mohinder, did he really think he could keep Skyler. I wasn't surprised to see Claire's mom turn back into the shape shifter... what a great episode.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-05-07, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: March 4/5 Episode"
You just want us to kill ourselves...don't you....*evil eye*

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-07, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: March 4/5 Episode"
Dude, it's -17 here. I gotta find joy somewhere! (;

03-05-07, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "April 23rd!"
Uggggg....they are going to leave us hanging all this time....

Still no Wireless (Hana) and HRG is in deep as Mohinder and Peter....

So many cliff hangers and now we have almost 2 months to wait....

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-05-07, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: April 23rd!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-07 AT 10:31 PM (EST)

OMG.... I misread the date on TV. I saw "23" and thought it was March 23rd. I don't know how I'm going to wait that long.

Handcrafted by RollDdice.

eericarenee 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-05-07, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eericarenee Click to send private message to eericarenee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: March 4/5 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-07 AT 11:05 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-05-07 AT 11:03 PM (EST)

Sorry if i am not suppose to post this here and now.

I am so sick of Niki/Jessica...how did she get out to warn Nathan but cant get out any other time? She is Lame.

I guess we finally know what Hiro was talking about when he says Peter looks different without his scar, it must be the scar he is going to get from Sylar, who is getting creepier by the day. I just dont understand how if he can heal himself he would even have a scar. And the Picture Issac painted, was it of him getting the top of his head cut off or of Peter?

Linderman is not as bad@ss looking as I thought he would be.

Does Peter and Nathans mother know what is going on or did the Haitian fill her in? If she knew how come she never tried to contact Claire? Does she have powers too? Seems to be if the mother or father have powers the kids have powers.

Where is HRG's wife?

Gosh, there are soo many unanswered questions. I can not wait until April 23th. That is sooo long away!!

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-07, 02:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: March 4/5 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-07 AT 02:17 AM (EST)

What we are seeing with Nikki/Jessica is that Jessica has been getting stronger the last few times we've seen her. I'm actually starting to get more intrigued by her now that Jessica is getting stronger.

Wow! - the previews for the next episodes look fantastic and I can hardly wait.

I am a little confused by Wireless. Is she not the girl that was with Nuclear Man and Matt in the cemetary? If she's the same one, I thought she was one of the good guys. If she's not the same one, then what happened to that girl?

Save the cheerleader, save the world.
Are you on the list? Someone flies, someone dies.

Ice 9 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-06-07, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ice%209 Click to send private message to Ice%209 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: March 4/5 Episode"
>I am a little confused by
>Wireless. Is she not the
>girl that was with Nuclear
>Man and Matt in the
>cemetary? If she's the same
>one, I thought she was
>one of the good guys.
>If she's not the same
>one, then what happened to
>that girl?

Hana Gitelman (aka Wireless) was the one who met with Ted and Parkman in the cemetery. Her power is that she can act as sort of her own wireless network. She seems to have gone MIA at the moment.

This new "Hero" is a shape shifter named Candace Willmer. She's loyal to "The Company". She was the one we saw last week when Thompson (Eric Roberts's character) was talking to HRG about Parkman. Different person entirely, even though the actresses are both young, slim brunettes.

03-06-07, 11:04 AM (EST)
12. "RE: March 4/5 Episode"
If you see the on-line graphic novel it shows what Hana is up to....teaming up with HRG....so that throws another monkey wrench into the mix....

Heroes Novels

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-07, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: March 4/5 Episode"
Just a quick word on Linderman not looking so much like a badazz.

If you know your film history, you know that the actor playing him is Malcolm McDowell. Who has played some legendary creepy and badazz roles. Most notably, Alex, the leader of the gang of "droogs" in A Clockwork Orange. I challenge you to watch his performance in that film and then tell me he can't play badazz.

03-06-07, 11:06 AM (EST)
13. "RE: March 4/5 Episode"
The ones who don't look like a badazz are the ones that are.

He has a gun pointed at him and just turned his back.....he knew what Nathan was going to do before he did.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-07, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: March 4/5 Episode"
Seriously. I thought the same thing.

Malcolm McDowell's Alex and A Clockwork Orange gave me nightmares. And still does every time I watch it. Despite that, I continue to watch it because it's brilliant.

03-06-07, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eericarenee Click to send private message to eericarenee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: March 4/5 Episode"
oh my, i did not realize that was him! i retract my bad@ss statement!

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-07, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: March 4/5 Episode"
He killed Kirk! How much more badazz can he be?

"Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?" - Ernest Gaines

03-06-07, 07:52 PM (EST)
17. "RE: March 4/5 Episode"
ok ok i retract my last statement geesh

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-07, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: March 4/5 Episode"
What a great cliffhanger (though I am not looking forward to waiting until April 23rd). Some questions were answered, while new ones came up. Hmm, guess I'd better keep watching!

One of the things I like most about the show is the ever-changing roles of the characters. Is Niki good and Jessica bad? How about Nathan Petrelli-- good, bad, or just power-hungry? Every time you think you have somebody figured out, a scene like invisible Peter taunting Isaac makes you wonder again. About the only sure things are that Sylar is bad and Mohinder is good, and with the shape-shifter doing her thing, even that may not be true!

I've been wondering when the showdown between Sylar and Peter would come... and now I know. Should be interesting to watch!

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-06-07, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: March 4/5 Episode"
Another great episode with more revelations. I can't believe the show is going on hiatus until April 23rd. I don't think that I can hold out that long!

Too bad about Simone. Unless something happens in future episodes, it looks like she's really dead. I really don't like that shape-shifter chick - a little too smug for my liking. Yeah, sorry about your loss... gee thanks. I was cheering my hot professor on when it looked like he had Sylar by the short and curlies - but alas (should have known) Sylar turned the tables on him. At this point I was scared for Mohinder's life. I hope he makes it out of the horrible predicament he's in. Please! Looks like Peter is getting a new look. Found out who the person is in Claire's life that the Haitian answers to. Didn't think it would be the seemingly cold Mrs. Petrelli trying to protect her granddaughter. Nathan was trying to do the right thing - until Linderman (played by Malcolm McDowell who has always done a great job of playing sceery villians) offers him a deal he can't refuse. Matt was in it for two whole seconds as was D.L., although it seems D.L. is on to the fact that something is not right with Nikki. What's to become of HRG? What happened to Mrs. Bennet? I like her now. She's quite a strong woman despite what she first came across as. And Hiro finally gets his sword! I find it interesting that the last two times Hiro successfully used his abilities, Ando was right there with him. Could Ando have powers now?

April 23rd!! Sheesh!!

A Tribe-ulous Holiday Creation

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-06-07, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: March 4/5 Episode"
Actually, Mrs. Bennett wasn't really, uh, Mrs. Bennett. It was that one lady who can morph into other people...could be "dead" people? Sorta like how in Terminator 2 where Robert Patrick's character could morph into all these people, but he had to kill them first. I think Mrs. Bennett is actually dead.

I have to agree though...this was a great episode. I almost threw my remote at the TV when I saw that the next episode was in April. AAAARGH...

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-08-07, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: March 4/5 Episode"
What I meant was what had happened to the "real" Mrs. Bennet by the end of the show. I came to like the Mrs. Bennet in the episode at the Bennet house and the Mrs. Bennet at the beginning of this episode (where she tells HRG what really happened and before Candice got to her) as she turned out to be a different (stronger) woman than what we were led to believe in earlier episodes (a ditzy woman who was preoccupied more about Mr. Muggles than her family). I do hope that your theory (which is a plausible one) is wrong and that Mrs. Bennet is dead. I like her now and it would be a shame to get rid of her. But again, how can they deal with her now that she knows the truth? There is no Haitian to wipe out her memories, so they either lock her up or kill her...

A Tribe-ulous Holiday Creation

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-08-07, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Mrs. Bennett"
Pretty sure that the first time we saw Mrs. Bennett is was really her. It was after the "I like your hair" comment that she was 'shape shifted'.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-07, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: March 4/5 Episode"
Echo the comments about this episode. How was Sylar able to use his powers if he was drugged in the first place?

Also, when does Hiro grow his hair long? It takes longer than 6 months to get that kind of pony tail.

I'd also like to know how Nikki got out when Jessica is out as well.

I too was very disappointed when I heard April 23rd. Too long.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •