The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"2/26 Episode..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Original message

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-07, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"2/26 Episode..."
Loved it....answered a lot of questions and the flash backs were perfect. Next week looks even better....so we'll continue in the next post so no Spoilers are seen.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 2/26 Episode... StarryLuna 02-27-07 1
   RE: 2/26 Episode... HobbsofMI 02-27-07 2
       RE: 2/26 Episode... silentJ 02-28-07 23
       RE: 2/26 Episode... Max Headroom 02-28-07 24
           RE: 2/26 Episode... trigirl 02-28-07 25
               RE: 2/26 Episode... HobbsofMI 02-28-07 26
               RE: 2/26 Episode... flipxcyd 02-28-07 29
 RE: 2/26 Episode... emydi 02-27-07 3
   RE: 2/26 Episode... HobbsofMI 02-27-07 4
       RE: 2/26 Episode... emydi 02-27-07 5
           RE: 2/26 Episode... HobbsofMI 02-27-07 9
   RE: 2/26 Episode... PagongRatEater 02-27-07 6
       RE: 2/26 Episode... zombiebaby 02-27-07 7
           Simone's powers? HobbsofMI 02-27-07 10
               RE: Simone's powers? emydi 02-27-07 12
                   RE: Simone's powers? HobbsofMI 02-27-07 15
               RE: Simone's powers? zombiebaby 02-27-07 13
                   RE: Simone's powers? HobbsofMI 02-27-07 14
                       RE: Simone's powers? emydi 02-27-07 16
                           RE: Simone's powers? HobbsofMI 02-27-07 18
               RE: Simone's powers? sporkman 02-27-07 20
   RE: 2/26 Episode... geg6 02-27-07 8
       RE: 2/26 Episode... AyaK 02-28-07 28
 What an episode! moonbaby 02-27-07 11
 RE: 2/26 Episode... warp_core breach 02-27-07 17
   RE: 2/26 Episode... geg6 02-27-07 19
       RE: 2/26 Episode... warp_core breach 02-27-07 21
           RE: 2/26 Episode... geg6 02-27-07 22
               RE: 2/26 Episode... WilmaF 02-28-07 27
 RE: 2/26 Episode... mrc 03-02-07 30
   RE: 2/26 Episode... dragonflies 03-02-07 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-27-07, 06:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 2/26 Episode..."
Best epi yet, imho. I cried at the end. It's not often a tv show makes me cry (the last one I think was the CSI season finale where Nick was buried alive.)

Luna's Eclipses

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-27-07, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 2/26 Episode..."
Plus it seems like Hiro's dad is very high up in this whole thing....and if Hiro has power...that means dad and sis does too.

Plus when HRG got Claire they were on top of Simone's and dad's building and we see Simone has healing powers too from the preview. I wonder who Claude was hiding?

You have to wonder what they neighbors thought what was going on and what they thought when Claire walked out. Plus we have a new Company guy who has a long history with HRG who really messed things up. Too many people to keep that under cover....what a mess to clean up.

Next week looks even better than this week....Hiro get's the sword, Nathan and Jessica/Nikki meet up, Anto is back with Hiro, and we get to meet Linderman.

Plus I see Parkman being HRG new partner.

silentJ 336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-28-07, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail silentJ Click to send private message to silentJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: 2/26 Episode..."
Do we know who is playing Linderman? From the back it looked like Donald Sutherland.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: 2/26 Episode..."
I'm just glad we finally got some resolution to the Parkman plot line. The guy didn't fit into the rest of the story until last night.

So what happened to the female soldier-type who sent Ted and Parkman to HRG's house??

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-28-07, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: 2/26 Episode..."
So what happened to the female soldier-type who sent Ted and Parkman to HRG's house??

That's what I was wondering? Where's Waldo Wireless?

Rumours were that Malcolm McDowell was to play Lindermann. Could it have been him?

02-28-07, 12:50 PM (EST)
26. "RE: 2/26 Episode..."
The online comic said she went to Las Vegas to find HRG's boss as there were coded emails sent there.

The email I got for the second page of Heroes web site had Hana in looking for Parkman and Ted while still looking for the boss. Then she picked up the 911 call and fire reports. Then it crashed on me. I was going to try to run it again at work but it was only suppose to be open until 9 pm on Monday. If so it would have been running inline with the show.

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-28-07, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: 2/26 Episode..."
Yep, it's Malcolm McDowell. Coool...

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-07, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 2/26 Episode..."
Memo

TO: LOST
DATE: 2/26/07
RE: ANSWERING QUESTIONS

See 2/26/07 Episode!!

Now that is how you answer questions!! I loved this ep. probably my favorite one so far. HRG is such a complex character...I think he and Claire are my fave characters (right now anyway ).

I can't wait to find out what happens to him now that Haitian guy erased his memory. Claire is so cooooool. I think she and Haitian dude will hook up with invisible guy and Peter and Hiro to save the world. So the invisible guy was his partner who he shot..and Parkman will be his new partner. George Takei is the evil head of the company...little Hiro was so adorable!!!

I'm thinking Simone was saved by Peter going back in time bc we already have a healer and Simone most likely isn't like Sylar or Peter. And Mohinder looks like he's finally figured out who he's dealing with...woot!

I love this show!

02-27-07, 09:41 AM (EST)
4. "RE: 2/26 Episode..."
Yes...I forgot the Mohinder seems to get a clue on Sylar......about dam time because he can't be that dumb.

Claire is my fav too.....

And even though they answered a lot of questions they still kept their edge and us wanting more...unlike Lost that just won't give us anything but small stuff and introduces bigger questions every week.

02-27-07, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 2/26 Episode..."
right...I love that more questions..but I we get good info.

...but remember Lost is in Season 3 and Heroes is in Season 1...

02-27-07, 10:40 AM (EST)
9. "RE: 2/26 Episode..."
But even in Season 2 of Lost they keep answered things and gave us more questions....

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-07, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 2/26 Episode..."
Does it make me a wuss to admit I cried at the end? HRG may not be a "good guy" but he is definitely a good dad. He let himself be shot and his memory wiped to save Claire. I found the whole thing extremely moving. Great, great, great episode.

I'm wondering about the 'going back in time to save Simone' theory. If he really did that then a) she shouldn't have still had blood on her and b) she shouldn't have ever been shot and therefore wouldn't remember it. Although it is still a possible theory, it leaves a couple of inconsistent plot holes. My alternative theory is that she has powers or somehow Peter can not only heal himself but perhaps heal others.

"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, Religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim the tribute of Patriotism, who should labour to subvert these great Pillars of human happiness, these firmest props of the duties of Men and citizens. The mere Politician, equally with the pious man ought to respect and to cherish them." - President Washington's farewell address.

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-07, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 2/26 Episode..."
I'm thinking someone has healing other people powers too. If Peter does go back in time and change it then I cry foul.

Who's to say then that everything that happens can be changed by going back in time? All events would lose their impact if in the back of your head you think it won't matter so long as they go back in time.

We still dont' know Simone's father's involvment yet do we?

A PhoenixMons Creation

02-27-07, 10:46 AM (EST)
10. "Simone's powers?"
Invisible text from my spolier link...don't look if you don't want to:

* Simone Deveaux, the girl who was shot at the end of last week’s episode, will die. Sort of. While she may die officially as of this week, we will find out that she has a special power as well — the power to die over and over again, then (like the Phoenix rising out of the ashes) revive herself after 24 hours. This of course will mean that we’ll be seeing a morgue scene, soon — where Simone will wake up, freak out, and realize that everything she’s suspected about special powers is something affecting her as well. The power itself isn’t the most helpful because of the 24 hour down time, but it’s nice to know she can’t be killed!

Now that makes me wonder if Dad really died?

02-27-07, 12:05 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Simone's powers?"
I was just coming to do this!! Hobbs you are on top of things here!!

02-27-07, 12:19 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Simone's powers?"
Heroes has me hook, line and sinker....

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-07, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Simone's powers?"
Thanks but sorry I don't do spoilers!

02-27-07, 12:18 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Simone's powers?"
You're just not fun.....I just wanted the descriptions and found that.....now I'll have to wait to see what is true and what is false from it.

02-27-07, 12:40 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Simone's powers?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-07 AT 12:41 PM (EST)

psst the change to Times New Roman font one is TRUE!!!! EEK

02-27-07, 01:15 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Simone's powers?"
Yep....I saw that and laughed...then thought about it and shook my head. DOH!

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-27-07, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Simone's powers?"
Earlier in the season Peter visited Simone's dad in a dream. We never got an explanation of how Peter picked up that power. Maybe it was Simone's dad who had the power. Maybe it runs in the family.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-07, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 2/26 Episode..."
I had this exact same thought last night, Emy. Great minds think alike, eh? LOL!

That's how you give the audience a payoff while still maintaining all of the suspense, excitement, and anticipation. Unlike Lost, the creators of which keep saying they give us answers that lead to deeper mysteries, these guys have actually figured out how to do that in a way that doesn't confuse or ##### off the audience.

That episode should be that standard that Lindelof and Cuse should use to guide them in, hopefully, retrieving their show from the straights it's found itself in.

And, please, someone please tell how you could not be incredibly moved by HRG and Claire. OMH, I'm glad I was alone so I could blubber without making an idiot out of myself.

That was brilliant. Just brilliant.

Who greenlit this show at NBC? I wanna give him/her a kiss.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: 2/26 Episode..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-07 AT 03:27 PM (EST)

Hayden Panettiere is clearly THE star of this show. Everything's so much more interesting when she's on screen.

It's a heavy load for a 17-year-old to carry, but she's not your normal 17-year-old, either.

Masi Oka is the second lead. Most of the rest of the recurring characters feel like flotsam and jetsam, and I think the producers may be starting to realize that -- but the problem with making Claire and Hiro too much the heart of this show is that this show the equivalent of the groundbreaking DC comic "Metal Men" (at least in its first 20-25 appearances) -- heroes HAVE to die off on a regular basis for it to maintain its interest, but unlike the Metal Men, these people aren't robots that can be rebuilt after death...

...which makes me extremely curious about Simone's rumored power.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-07, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "What an episode!"
As you all know I am not a fan of Clare's dad and always doubted his motives, but...*sniffle*...he was awesome last night.

What an excellent viewing experience-can't wait until next week!

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-27-07, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: 2/26 Episode..."
Canadian viewers got a treat Sunday night and were treated to the Heroes episode one night earlier and I have just been chomping to comment on this episode since Sunday night! This was, for me, the best episode ever. It didn't jump around... it focused on one issue, was fast-paced, answered a lot of questions and it was really a good episode for character development. I have a lot more respect now for Claire's mom as she's shown us that there's more to her than Mr. Muggles' mom. Claire's abilities are cool and she's really brave for a teenager. I never hated HRG... I always knew that he was a good father, he just worked for an evil organization.

First jaw-dropping moment in the episode was Hiro's dad! He's not only a part of the evil organization, he's someone that people answer to. It will be interesting to see what happens between Hiro and himself in the future. Will he try to "hide" Hiro like HRG hid Claire? Hiro's dad seems a lot colder than Claire's dad so I can see him bringing Hiro in. The background on Claude and the Haitian - very cool. Eric Roberts' character - creepy. I can see Matt becoming HRG's new partner, but will he be a willing partner? Then there was that female in the lab who's supposed to clean up HRG's mess.

And of course, the ending was very gut-wrenching. Not sure if the Haitian is taking only some of HRG's memories of Claire or all of them. It will be terrible if HRG meets up with Claire again and he doesn't even know who she is. Also, what's to become of Mrs. Bennet and Lyle? There's no Haitian around anymore to take their memories! Oh, I could go on and on about this fabulous episode. The Lost writers definitely need to take some notes from Heroes!

On a final note, I still think that Simone is going to die next week and I don't think she has powers. I think that the preview we saw of her was probably a hallucination or something like that. Someone is supposed to die next week and I don't want it to be the Hot Professor, Mohinder!

A Tribe-ulous Holiday Creation

02-27-07, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: 2/26 Episode..."
Just a little quibble...

I've seen a few things that make me believe you are completely wrong about Simone. But you know how it goes with spoilers. I could be completely falling for a huge piece of crap.

But I don't think so.

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-27-07, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: 2/26 Episode..."
I hit the post button then immediately checked out the major spoiler thread. I considered retracting...

But I know I'm not completely wrong about Mohinder. He is just so fine

A Tribe-ulous Holiday Creation

02-27-07, 04:36 PM (EST)
22. "RE: 2/26 Episode..."
>But I know I'm not completely
>wrong about Mohinder. He
>is just so fine

Word. I stipulate to his utter hotness. Totally.

WilmaF 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-28-07, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WilmaF Click to send private message to WilmaF Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: 2/26 Episode..."
I am new here and just wanted to add my 2 cents.

Claire Bear is a great character on the show, she really makes you feel for her. It should be interesting when she goes off on her own. Maybe she will go looking for Peter and end up finding her dad.

I was glad to hear Ando comes back to Hiro, Hiro is great and Ando makes a good sidekick, it was sad when Hiro left him there. I think it is funny when they do the Star Trek references and well Zolu is on the show, funny stuff. I was thinking Matt's character was getting pretty boring and was finding myself hoping he was the next to be offed but if he is going to join up with the Dad that could be cool.

I thought it was funny that Eric Roberts popped up on the show, he seems to be everywhere lately in every music video anyway.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-07, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: 2/26 Episode..."
Incredible episode. Very emotionally engaging.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-07, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: 2/26 Episode..."
I've stayed away until I could watch the episode. Loved it! I too was teary eyed at the end, but it was predictable. As a parent, that was the first thing I thought of, to sacrifice myself for my child. I'm glad HRG isn't a bad guy after all!

Hiro's dad being that high up threw me for a loop. Wouldn't you think that he suspects Hiro is a Hero, and turn him in too?

Now, to where and to whom are the Heroes getting turned in?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •