The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Feb 19th Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Original message

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-19-07, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Feb 19th Episode"
Ok....that was another great episode. This is my top show of the week and this week it really seem to move at a fast pace.

All the story lines I thought were well worked out and fit right in.

Ok...that should be enough filler....

Mohinder, buddy, you have to get a clue and get it fast. Sylar is right there and you should have known that by now. You had another big clue slap you in the face once Sylar stole his new power. If he starts listening to rap music and you don't run...the writers of this show should be shot. Second....Mrs. Hobbs thinks you're hot...so back off....lol....

Peter can absorb others powers and use them when he thinks of them but does he absorb all of them? I.E. Sylar's.... but since he does not know what Sylar can and cannot do he does not know all his powers or he gets the ones that he sees only and then learns to control them.

I knew once HRG gave Issac the gun he was the one who was going to kill someone. I thought it was going to be Inviso (can't remember his name this second) but Simone? Her dad seems to have had power so I hope she does.....it would be a shame to lose her as a cast member.

Where is Wireless at HRG's house? I can't wait to see what comes out next week.

What happen to Jessica/Nikki hit on Nathan?

Hiro....get the dam sword. I loved/hated that he sent Andro home. I'm afraid that Hiro will not be the same without him.

It's torture waiting a week.....can't they go 5 times a week?

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Feb 19th Episode StarryLuna 02-20-07 1
 RE: Feb 19th Episode syren 02-20-07 2
 RE: Feb 19th Episode Max Headroom 02-20-07 3
 RE: Feb 19th Episode emydi 02-20-07 4
   RE: Feb 19th Episode warp_core breach 02-20-07 6
       RE: Feb 19th Episode sharnina 02-20-07 10
 Which One... syren 02-20-07 5
   RE: Which One... pinksparkleguitar 02-20-07 7
       RE: Which One... Canada Girl 02-20-07 8
       RE: Which One... CantStandToLook 02-20-07 9
 Wireless... HobbsofMI 02-20-07 11
   RE: Wireless... sharnina 02-21-07 12
       RE: Wireless... dragonflies 02-21-07 13
       RE: Wireless... HobbsofMI 02-21-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-20-07, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Feb 19th Episode"
My hunch on Simone is that Peter will use Hiro's power and try to go back in time to save her. We'll see though.

Luna's Eclipses

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-07, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Feb 19th Episode"
"Hiro....get the dam sword. I loved/hated that he sent Andro home. I'm afraid that Hiro will not be the same without him."

It may be just me, and it may be a little off the wall...but oh well here goes.

Seeing Hiro get on the bus with Stan Lee as the driver, made me think that now Hiro really starts his Journey. Stan Lee is the ultimate Hero writer and I think it was a clue into Hiro. Like he finally evolved enough, and is not playing "adventure" anymore.

Just my take.

I liked the episode and cannot wait to see what they do to HRG.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-07, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Feb 19th Episode"
I was glad to see more of the characters coming together, but could do without new heroes arriving each episode.

(Let's don't turn this into another Lost, where entire seasons are spent getting to know new characters who are then summarily killed off.) /rant

Since the beginning of the show I've been wondering how Matt Parkman figured into the plot, and now we're seeing it. "They can't lie to us when you're there." Should be an interesting sequence, squeezing HRG for information without Mr. Haitian around to protect him.

Didn't Niki/Jessica sleep with Nathan earlier to generate blackmail video for Linderman? It doesn't make sense to me that Linderman now wants Nathan dead. I hope there is a good explanation for this other than a gaping plot hole...

Hiro needs to regain his power. 'Nuff said.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-07, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Feb 19th Episode"
OMH Peter is such a bad A$$ now...I love him. We haven't seen the last of invisible man either. Let's see if he goes back in time.

and I agree about Mohinder...they shouldn't make him the bumbling absent minded professor...get a clue. He was looking exceptionally Mohinder hot though last nite.

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-20-07, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Feb 19th Episode"
>He was looking exceptionally Mohinder
>hot though last nite.

Oh, I second, third and fourth that!!

I enjoyed last night's episode as well. According to TV Guide someone is supposed to die for sure on the March 5th episode and it looks like it may be Simone. It seems from next week's preview that it will just be focussing mainly on the what's happening in the Bennet household. So I think Simone will die on the March 5th episode. It's too bad but I don't want Mohinder to die (I thought for sure it was going to be him - considering the fact that he has a cold-blooded killer in tow!). Peter is a bad-a$$ now. Do you suppose it's because of him absorbing Sylar's personality traits as well as his abilities? He was very unPeter-like in the loft. Can't wait for next week.

A Tribe-ulous Holiday Creation

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-20-07, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Feb 19th Episode"
I think Peter has shown the capability all along to be a Billy Bob Bad A$$. Remember the meeting with the reporter at Nathan's house? He was all ready to reveal everything if Nathan didn't do what he wanted.

I don't think he has absorbed Sylar's personality. I think he is overwhelmed with all that Claude has shown him (and maybe just a little pissed about getting the snot beaten out of him by Claude). He was so totally manipulated by Claude with the whole Simone/Isaac story that he doesn't really know what to think or who to believe. And he's trying to figure out how to control all these new abilities that he discovered.

Save the cheerleader, save the world.
Are you on the list?

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-07, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Which One..."

Stopped the bullet? Hiro or Ando?

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-20-07, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Which One..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-07 AT 00:47 AM (EST)

Good question. Somebody did. I assumed it was Hiro, and that he had made it past some sort of mental block, like he had realized he didn't really need the sword....but both of them claimed to not know how it happened.

Tribe rocked me!

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-07, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Which One..."
I figured it was Hiro, and that he had the ability to change events in small ways, but just doesn't know it yet. Or he's telekinetic too.

Come back Ando!

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-07, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Which One..."
I think it was Hiro too but he didn't realize what he did. Just before stopping the bullet, he said "I dont want to die". I think his power loss is just a mental block but when his unconcious took over to save him, his powers were still there in full effect.

I also agree that Peter has become very un-Peter like since learning more how to control his abilities. I dont know if it's too much power or absorbing some of Sylars personality too. I tend to think it's the power thing.

02-20-07, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Wireless..."
To see where she went see the online comic book.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-07, 03:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Wireless..."
I'm confused. Who is Wireless?

Save the cheerleader, save the world.
Are you on the list?

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-07, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Wireless..."
Wireless is the girl who was talking to Ted on the computer without using a computer.

02-21-07, 12:44 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Wireless..."
Hanna was a new Hero that was introduced and promptly disappeared. If you read the on-line comics you'll see her whole background story, her inter actions with HRG, why she is who she is.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •