The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"2/5 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Original message

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-06-07, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"2/5 Episode"
Ok....Nathan is Clair's dad and they have met before so when he goes next week back to TX and sees a picture.....what will happen then? I think our teasers give a hint at that.

Will Peter finally get things under control? I think we have only one or two days before boom?

Sylar is on the loose again...and Clair's mom is washed again. Loved that they had a whole clean up team and they repaired everything before anyone got home. Sylar better not hurt Mohindar next week.

Hiro was great and loved the way he got his sister to be in charge. Showed dad that he is not as dumb as he thinks he is plus he'll continue on his own destiny plus his sister is hot.

Looks like Matt and Jessica get into it next week....about time something happen with them. Nikki trapped in the glass...priceless.....but where is dad?

Did I miss anything....I hope not.....still can't wait for the next episode because it looks good.....

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Still wondering moonbaby 02-06-07 1
   RE: Still wondering pinksparkleguitar 02-06-07 4
       RE: Still wondering HobbsofMI 02-06-07 7
 RE: 2/5 Episode mrc 02-06-07 2
   RE: 2/5 Episode sharnina 02-06-07 3
       RE: 2/5 Episode mrc 02-06-07 5
       RE: 2/5 Episode HobbsofMI 02-06-07 6
           RE: 2/5 Episode sharnina 02-06-07 9
               RE: 2/5 Episode Ahtumbreez 02-07-07 17
                   RE: 2/5 Episode HobbsofMI 02-08-07 21
       RE: 2/5 Episode AugustGirl 02-07-07 13
           RE: 2/5 Episode HobbsofMI 02-08-07 22
 RE: 2/5 Episode J I M B O 02-06-07 8
   RE: 2/5 Episode sharnina 02-06-07 10
 RE: 2/5 Episode warp_core breach 02-06-07 11
   RE: 2/5 Episode Max Headroom 02-09-07 24
 RE: 2/5 Episode JohnMc 02-07-07 12
   RE: 2/5 Episode Ahtumbreez 02-07-07 18
       RE: 2/5 Episode JohnMc 02-08-07 23
 RE: 2/5 Episode trigirl 02-07-07 14
 RE: 2/5 Episode Dunard2 02-07-07 15
   RE: 2/5 Episode geg6 02-07-07 16
 RE: 2/5 Episode Das Mole 02-07-07 19
   RE: 2/5 Episode sharnina 02-07-07 20
       RE: 2/5 Episode Canada Girl 02-11-07 25
           RE: 2/5 Episode sharnina 02-11-07 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-07, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Still wondering"
if HRG is good guy or bad guy. Same about Nathan and oddly enough wondering about the invisible man, too.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-06-07, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Still wondering"
I am in doubt about Claude, the invisible man as well. Whenever they show Peter exploding, it always looks like Claude is laughing at the whole thing.

Tribe rocked me!

02-06-07, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Still wondering"
I think he is evil....thus why HRG was shocked to hear that he was alive when they thought he was dead all this time.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-07, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 2/5 Episode"
I wouldn't put spoilerish info at the very beginning of a post, Hobbs. Some people record/DVR episodes.

I thought this was a much better episode than last week. The cop wasn't in it, although Jessica/Nikki was, which didn't add anything to the show, IMHO.

The pacing of the season is still slowing down, though.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-06-07, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 2/5 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-07 AT 07:23 PM (EST)

My understanding of spoiler info is that it is only considered such until the show has aired in all time zones. After that - no longer spoiler info. Hobbs posted today so none of what he posted is considered spoiler information. Just sayin'.

I loved this episode! I actually cheered when HRG burst through the door and saved his wife. I did NOT want to see such a lovely character die at the hands of Sylar.

Invisible guy is so cool except for the thing about making Peter watch the whole Simone/Isaac thing - totally out of context and not fair to the girlfriend. I thought they were finally getting some closure on what was a very painful ending to their relationship. I loved it when Invisible Guy pushed Peter off of the building. I cheered again when Peter healed himself - what an awesome moment to see him finally begin to harness the powers that he has absorbed.

I didn't get the point of the long focus on the symbol on Nikki's shoulder. I thought maybe it had changed but when I compared it to the last time they made a point of focusing on it - no change.

Episode 12/24

Episode 2/5

Nathan Petrelli is Claire's Dad!!!! Good call for all of you who speculated that he might be Daddy. I'm beginning to wonder if Nathan and Peter's dad had some special power that he couldn't deal with and that's why he committed suicide??

And HRG knows Invisible Guy??? This mystery is getting deeper every week. I bet it has something to do with experiments in the 60's and now all of the children of the people experimented on are beginning to see their powers. Kind of like Firestarter.

Save the cheerleader, save the world.
Are you on the list?

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-07, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 2/5 Episode"
Point taken. I would still err on the side of not disclosing important information at the beginning of a post, but that is probably b/c I usually do not watch most shows when they air.

Sigs by Bob about chalk dust. Pretty exciting stuff

02-06-07, 03:03 PM (EST)
6. "RE: 2/5 Episode"
The long focus on Nikki/Jessica's shoulder is showing you that Nikki is the one in control now and Jessica is trapped in the mirror/minor part of her personality. When the symbol was not there Jessica was in control of her body. Thus Micah and DL need to look out.....and why Linderman hires her.

02-06-07, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 2/5 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-07 AT 07:24 PM (EST)

I didn't know that it only showed up when Nikki was in control. Somehow I missed that fine detail. But that makes for an interesting theory. Maybe Jessica never had nor will ever have a special power. Nikki is the one that lives on (in Jessica) and has super strength. Hmmm...

Are you on the list?

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-07, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: 2/5 Episode"
You're confusing Jess and Nikki, guys. Jessica is in control and has powers. Nikki is in the mirror.

Of course they look alike, so I can see where'd you be confused

02-08-07, 07:17 AM (EST)
21. "RE: 2/5 Episode"
You are right...I've them backwards. Jessica is the mean one and Nikki is the nice one.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-07, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 2/5 Episode"
My understanding of spoiler info is that it is only considered such until the show has aired in all time zones. After that - no longer spoiler info. Hobbs posted today so none of what he posted is considered spoiler information. Just sayin'.

Well, I agree with MRC. I taped the episode because I watch 24 in real time. I came here today to re-read last week's thread to catch up before I watched the episode tonight and BAM! there's the Claire/Dad info. It totally spoiled it for me.

I think the practice of not posting spoiler type info in the first few lines of a new thread is more of a courtesy than "policy", regardless of when the episode aired.

Just sayin'.

02-08-07, 07:19 AM (EST)
22. "RE: 2/5 Episode"
I understand too.....sorry about that.

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-07, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 2/5 Episode"

And what is UP with Sylar running away once HRG showed up at the house?? Maybe he had to dodge a bullet since he was caught off guard...but why couldn't he just "use the force" to push HRG over, toss the gun, and squash him like a bug?? Either a total gap in script logic, or there is something HRG has up his sleeve to control Sylar's powers (related to his bodyguard perhaps?).

Anyone else at the edge of their seat waiting for Hiro to get that &$%! sword?!

02-06-07, 03:23 PM (EST)
10. "RE: 2/5 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-07 AT 07:25 PM (EST)

Mee Me Mee Meeee!!! C'mon, get the sword already!

I still think HRG's power (or not) is connected to Scary Haitian Dude. Not sure - I can't figure it out.

Are you on the list?

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-06-07, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 2/5 Episode"
I enjoyed this episode.

It surprised me a bit that Nathan is Claire's biological dad. I was actually thinking that it was going to be Mr. Bennett. Nathan will probably be in denial about Claire - like he's in denial about everything else. Maybe Scary Haitian Dude can help him with that one...

Do you think that there are adverse effects of having the Scary Haitian Dude visit someone "many times". It would be interesting if the next time he "visited" Mrs. Bennett she would not be able to remember anything at all... her name, how to speak, etc.

I was really expecting/hoping Mrs. Bennett to do "something" when Sylar was coming towards her to kill her - some kind of forgotten "ability" or something like that. That would throw everyone for a loop.

Also not convinced that Claude is a guy with good intentions. He seems pretty unstable and no one knows a thing about him.

Hiro needs to get the sword and get his cool abilities back right now!

I saw on MSN that Malcolm McDowell may be playing Lindeman. I think that he would be a good choice. Malcom McDowell plays a good bad guy.

Can't wait for next week.

A Tribe-ulous Holiday Creation

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-07, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: 2/5 Episode"
I wonder if the appearance of an illegitimate daughter will end up being used against Nathan and his political aspirations? Might be another way for Linderman to call the shots if/when Nathan gets elected.

My big question: What to do about Sylar?

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-07-07, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: 2/5 Episode"
What I find interesting is all the family ties.

We already new that Nathan and Peter are brothers, and Micah is DL's and Niki's son, as well as Jessica's nephew.

But now with Claire being Nathan's and Fire Mom's daughter (don't remember her name), I'm not sure if I'm more interested because of the genetics involved or less because you have to be born into it.

Can anyone think of any other family ties? Will Tina Yothers emerge as a hero after winning CFC? (Ok, that last part was just a Family Ties reference - please no flaming.)

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-07, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: 2/5 Episode"
You know, Nathan has also slept with Nikki. If she is preggers with another Nathanheroette he'd have a pretty good start on his own Team Superhero.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-08-07, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: 2/5 Episode"
Actually, he slept with Jessica, not Niki. So if she turns out preggers, will DL be upset? Will s/he be a cousin or half-relative to Micah?

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-07-07, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 2/5 Episode"
Daddy Nathan....I guess this explains why the writers were so adamant when they said that Peter and Claire would not be getting together romantically. Darn, I thought they would have made a cute couple.

Dunard2 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-07-07, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dunard2 Click to send private message to Dunard2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: 2/5 Episode"
Nice shout-out to George Takei and Star Trek . . . the license plate on Hiro's dad's limo was NCC 1701 (the Enterprise's registration #).

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-07, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: 2/5 Episode"
I saw that, too.

Gad, we Trekkers are total geeks! LOL!

The strongest man in the world is he who stands alone. — Henrik Ibsen
If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away. - Henry David Thoreau

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-07-07, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: 2/5 Episode"
...but where is dad?

I didn't read anyone else's posts yet, so sorry if somebody mentioned this already...

But I think DL turned himself in so that Niki could take care of Micah.

Plus they said DNA samples were found at the crime scene (or something to that effect), and as we know, Jessica is good at planting evidence/being deceptive, since she framed DL before with the Linderman $2 million case or whatever that was.

At least...I think that's a possibility.

damn str8, gurrrl.

02-07-07, 07:19 PM (EST)
20. "RE: 2/5 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-07 AT 07:25 PM (EST)

I think he just wasn't in the episode. It seemed pretty clear to me that Linderman was the one to engineer any "evidence" and it had nothing to do with Nikki/Jessica other than Linderman wants her out of prison.

Are you on the list?

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-07, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: 2/5 Episode"
Made me wonder if Linderman might have a hero like Eden in his payroll to help "convince" the death row guy to confess to Nikki's crime.

02-11-07, 06:05 PM (EST)
26. "RE: 2/5 Episode"
That is an interesting thought, and I miss Eden. But I think $$$ was talking here. The warden guy was too smug and smarmy to make me believe that he really bought the death row guy confessing to everything. The guy's already on death row so why not pin everything on him - no fuss, no muss.

Are you on the list?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •