The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"1/29 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Original message

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-29-07, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"1/29 Episode"
Any thoughts/discoveries/etc. on tonight's episode? I don't know if the Westies have seen it yet or not...but if they haven't then they won't look here, right?

Personally the part I thought was the most interesting was the previews

I'm speculating that "meet Claire's dad" = Sylar or Linderman, most likely Linderman because it's about time they reveal who this man is, not to mention it would be incredibly convenient if that were the case.

Also - I don't get the whole invisible man thing with the "teaching" or whatever. And, as much as I loved Niki/Jessica at first, I have to admit that unfortunately her storyline is getting booorrrrriiinnnggggggg. Something hella interesting had better happen with her in the next episode or I'm going to be disappointed (although not surprised). Maybe she'll crack the shrink in half

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 1/29 Episode JohnMc 01-29-07 1
   RE: 1/29 Episode cheesybread 01-30-07 4
       Claude Raines trigirl 01-30-07 7
           RE: Claude Raines cheesybread 01-31-07 17
 RE: 1/29 Episode Canada Girl 01-30-07 2
   Claire's Mom trigirl 01-30-07 8
   RE: 1/29 Episode StarryLuna 01-30-07 13
 RE: 1/29 Episode sporkman 01-30-07 3
 RE: 1/29 Episode HobbsofMI 01-30-07 5
   RE: 1/29 Episode CantStandToLook 01-30-07 6
       RE: 1/29 Episode emydi 01-30-07 11
           RE: 1/29 Episode CantStandToLook 01-30-07 12
               RE: 1/29 Episode dragonflies 02-02-07 19
   RE: 1/29 Episode trigirl 01-30-07 9
       RE: 1/29 Episode HobbsofMI 01-30-07 10
 RE: 1/29 Episode StarryLuna 01-30-07 14
   RE: 1/29 Episode sporkman 01-30-07 15
 Claire's Dad trigirl 01-30-07 16
 Claire's mom mrc 02-02-07 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-29-07, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 1/29 Episode"
I love that "Claude Rains" is the invisible man! Bwah hah ha!!!

And I like that Claire's mom has firepower!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cheesybread 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-30-07, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cheesybread Click to send private message to cheesybread Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 1/29 Episode"

Being that I have never watched Dr. Who, I was really confused about where I remembered this actor from. Then I read the name "Claude Rains" and it hit me: "Gone in 60 Seconds".

I'm not sure if it was intentional, but Nick Cage's character in "60 Secs" was Harold Raynes(sp?). Could this name be a wink to non-Doc Who fans? Maybe.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-30-07, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Claude Raines"
The name of the actor who originated the character of "the Invisible Man".

cheesybread 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-31-07, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cheesybread Click to send private message to cheesybread Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Claude Raines"

" The name of the actor who originated the character of "the Invisible Man"."

...oh, I didn't know this either, thanks. Well I guess the GI60S link is just coincidence then...

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-30-07, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 1/29 Episode"
I'm betting that Nathan is Claire's dad, yet another secret from his past.

Ack, can't believe we didn't get more George Takai! More, more!

Nikki/Jessica plot line continues to bore me to tears. I agree, Das, better get hella interesting and SOON!

Does anyone know who the actress playing Claire's mom was? she's not listed on IMDB yet.

Will be interesting to see what Invisible Man looks like when he's cleaned up a bit, read in a magazine that he's considered a British hottie, but I'm just not seeing it right now.

Can't believe I've waited this long to come to this board, seeing how much I love Heroes!

01-30-07, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Claire's Mom"
Does anyone know who the actress playing Claire's mom was? she's not listed on IMDB yet.

A Canadian. Jessalyn Gilsig. I think it is in the Casting Spoilers thread.

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-30-07, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 1/29 Episode"
Jessalyn Gilsig played Claire's mom and used to be on "Boston Public."

Luna's Eclipses

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-30-07, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 1/29 Episode"
The best part of this week's episode was the previews for next week.

Hiro's story was a long build up for a surprise everyone knew was coming.

I hope Linderman is Claire's dad and HRG's boss. Claire contacts mom. Mom contacts dad. Dad contacts HRG... although I don't know if HRG will be able to answer his cell phone next week. It looks like he will be a little occupied.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
I'm on the list!

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-30-07, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 1/29 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 01-30-07 AT 01:14 PM (EST)

I like last night show except for Niki/Jessica though Micah is starting to take a little of Hiro's comic lines. Matt's part is getting boring too....bets that his kid is not his or did he not think about that?

I'm still confused by Hiro is losing his powers and why Issac or Simone was not with them to go back to Las Vegus...and isn't that more than a two day drive so the city would blow by the time they would get back? Loved that Sulu is his dad...lol...

Still no Wireless or her meeting up with Explosion guy but looks like maybe next week. Thought they have video up on the web site....

Sylar is on the lose next week and I wonder what he is going to do to HRG and if we'll see if he has any powers.

It's going to be a long week waiting for next week.....

sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-07, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 1/29 Episode"
I'm with everyone that can't wait to see what Sulu has to say about Hiro and Andos little mission. I also think that Nathan or Linderman could be Claires real dad. The big question is, are her parents good guys or bad guys. Scary Haitian Dude mentioned to her once that her parents worked for HRG so I'm a bit confused.

Also, I'm guessing HRG's next stop after checking on Sylar was going to be ripping Scary Haitian Dude a new one for talking to Claire but now I wonder if he'll make it thru the next episode alive. Sylar looked pretty pissed but he did have something embedded in his head so maybe there is some hope for HRG still.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-07, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 1/29 Episode"
Scary Haitian Dude mentioned to her once that her parents worked for HRG so I'm a bit confused.

Those were the fake parents HRG had come over and act the part for Claire's benefit.

They showed a watch which has been Sylar's "symbol" so I thought dad may be Sylar, but is he old enough ...the paper said her mother was 21 so is Sylar in his mid 30s yet? The other possibilities are Nate and Linderman...they need to show Linderman soon

I like Micah but Jessica and Matt's stories UGH I almost FFed thru them...

Invisible dude is C-O-O-L!

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-07, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: 1/29 Episode"
I rememeber the fake parents but he told her this After he was supposed to erase her memories. It doesn't make sense that he would lie to her after not taking her memory unless maybe he Really believes they did work for HRG. I may have to go back a few episodes and rewatch to see if I can catch it again.

I hope they do something with jessica/nikki and matt soon, cause I'm so done with the three of them. I'm not all too keen on Micah taxing the ATM's either, most of them have cameras these days so it would seem he should be bound to be caught. He didn't use anyones card but he obviously had the power to convince the machine he had a valid account number and password. It will be interesting to see how that angle plays out in the next few episodes or do we think they'll just bury it as an aside?

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-07, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: 1/29 Episode"
That was the first thing I thought of, that the cops will show up for Micah. There was quite a bit of money there too.

Count me as another vote that Jessica/Nikki and Matt's story lines are snoozers.

I don't think it will be Nathan or Linderman as Claire's dad, only because that seems too easy.

I thought a lot of this episode was incredibly predictable.

01-30-07, 02:36 PM (EST)
9. "RE: 1/29 Episode"
I agree that both Nikki\Jessica and Matt don't seem to fit in, but I read somewhere that it gets interesting when these two ho-hums meet.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-07, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 1/29 Episode"
Read the episode descriptions.....if you want....

sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-30-07, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 1/29 Episode"
I'll probably get flamed for this, but my guess is that Claire's real dad IS her dad (HRG.) When they showed the arm of the man Claire's mom was talking to, it looked just like the clothes he wears.

Also, DH is speculating that HRG has a power - he doesn't age. DH said this after HRG told Claire "Whether you're 16, 32, or 64, I'll be there for you." DH immediately said "I bet he doesn't age!" Since DH was right about the "mystery lady" on Ugly Betty and he guessed that like 2 months ago, I won't discount any of his theories anymore.

Luna's Eclipses

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-30-07, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: 1/29 Episode"
That thought did pop into my head too. It was the way HRG said it to her. Claire was questioning it as if to say how can you be there for me when you're old and decrepit. He interrupts her and forcefully says he would always be there for her.

Hmmm....

I'm on the list!

01-30-07, 07:03 PM (EST)
16. "Claire's Dad"
When I saw the arm and watch in the previews, I instantly thought Nathan as well. Then Lindermann. Then I remembered that Eric Roberts is joining the cast as a guy with a connection to HRG. Could it be him? What party trick do you suppose Claire's daddy can do?

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-07, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Claire's mom"
Is there any connection between Claire's mom and the Nuclear Bomb guy? Both can create fire. Is he a brother or uncle?

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •