The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"1/22 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Original message

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-22-07, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"1/22 Episode"
Less than 9 hours.....and we have a special revel in Deal or No Deal.....

Plus go to the web site and read the comic book to help explain tonight too.....

I can't wait....and we have 3 more weeks until Lost is back....pffffffttttttt.....who cares.....

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 1/22 Episode Ahtumbreez 01-22-07 1
   RE: 1/22 Episode HobbsofMI 01-22-07 2
       RE: 1/22 Episode Ahtumbreez 01-22-07 3
           RE: 1/22 Episode HobbsofMI 01-23-07 4
               RE: 1/22 Episode dragonflies 01-23-07 6
           RE: 1/22 Episode Ice 9 01-23-07 7
 RE: 1/22 Episode emydi 01-23-07 5
   RE: 1/22 Episode dragonflies 01-23-07 8
   RE: 1/22 Episode Ice 9 01-23-07 9
   RE: 1/22 Episode geg6 01-23-07 10
       RE: 1/22 Episode emydi 01-23-07 11
       RE: 1/22 Episode pinksparkleguitar 01-25-07 18
 Primatechpaper.com udg 01-23-07 12
   RE: Primatechpaper.com HobbsofMI 01-26-07 20
 RE: 1/22 Episode J I M B O 01-23-07 13
   RE: 1/22 Episode sharnina 01-24-07 14
       RE: 1/22 Episode J I M B O 01-24-07 16
   RE: 1/22 Episode CantStandToLook 01-26-07 19
 RE: 1/22 Episode azkate 01-24-07 15
   RE: 1/22 Episode TenPin 01-25-07 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-07, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
Why was I oblivious to the fact that Heroes and 24 was going to colide! I'm really sick of this.
There are how many primetime programable hours on tv? Of which I would like to watch 4. Heroes, Lost, Greys Anatomy and Survivor. Oh and 24, so make that 5. Now I have to choose between Heroes and 24 (24 won tonight because we were in an area where we weren't picking up nbc) and I have to catch Greys on Friday because they've put it against the dh's fav, CSI. And I hear Lost is moving to 9? Hmmm, I THINK that will work.

I miss my satellite where I got both east and west coast channels!

So did I miss a really excellent epi? Hopefully I'll be able to download it soon.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-22-07, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
Yes...really good episode....though in the beginning they showed us what seemed like a lot of what we did not see and I thought somehow I missed an episode.

I'll re-watch it Thursday....I'll also hold back until the West Coast is done not to spoil anything.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-07, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
What time on Thursday? And is a Thursday replay a normal thing?

Looking forward to reading the discussion here.

01-23-07, 07:15 AM (EST)
4. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
No...re-watch it from my DVR.....the new ep is online so you can watch it there.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-07, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
I thought that too Hobbs. And we just watched the last episode of last season this weekend.

Ice 9 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-23-07, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ice%209 Click to send private message to Ice%209 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
Sci-Fi Channel rebroadcasts Heroes at 7:00pm Eastern on Fridays. I know this week's episode will be re-aired on Friday Jan. 26.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-07, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
I love Hiro more and more as the show goes on...I felt so bad for him when the sword was a fake

and the new invisible dude is cool

I am so tired of the Matt Packman and Jessica/Nikki stories, cant HRG guy just take care of Matt and Jess/Nikki can stay in prison...

And Mohinder---hot as ever Don't give up your list!!

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-07, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
I just loved the interactions between Hiro and the different other people last night! "Hey! Flying Man!" LOL

Ice 9 288 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-07, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ice%209 Click to send private message to Ice%209 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 01-23-07 AT 11:39 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-23-07 AT 11:28 AM (EST)

Hey, I like Matt! Maybe it's just because I dig Greg Grunberg and just want to see him win once...ever. Denied on Alias...Killed on Lost...3rd time's the charm?

I agree with the Nikki/Jessica storyline, though. I hope that gets resolved soon.

Mohinder's bugged me for a while. Then again, his eyecandy-ness is not meant for me.

ETA: What did Hiro call Nathan? I rewound that about 6 times and couldn't understand what he was saying.

ETA again: "Flying Man"...Duh. Time to get the wax out of my ears...

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-07, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
I'm with you, Emy.

Get rid of Greg Grunberg's story. It's boring and his going back to the lying, cheating wife makes me lose what little respect I had for him.

I detest the whole Nikki/Jessica storyline, too. IMHO, she gave a seminar for all aspiring actors last night in how bad bad acting can really be. She's awful. Keep DL and Micah and send her to the gas chamber, soon. And make sure that both whiner Nikki and not-so-scary Jessica both die, please. Before the horrible acting kills me.

Mohinder is a wimp. But he's a really, really super hot wimp. So he gets a bit of a pass. For the time being.

I loved, loved, loved Hiro and Nathan's interactions last night. It looked to me that it was all Adrian Pasdar could do to not burst out laughing when Hiro said "Frying Man! Whoosh!" while make a big, sweeping flying hand gesture and Nathan said keep it down and Hiro said "Whoosh!" and did the hand gesture lower. I literally laughed out loud. I'm wondering how many takes it took them to get it without everyone cracking up.

The strongest man in the world is he who stands alone. — Henrik Ibsen
If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away. - Henry David Thoreau

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-07, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
speaking of bad acting what about the president's sister in 24 yoy and double yoy

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-25-07, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
I loved, loved, loved Hiro and
Nathan's interactions last night.
It looked to me that
it was all Adrian Pasdar
could do to not burst
out laughing when Hiro said
"Frying Man! Whoosh!" while
make a big, sweeping flying
hand gesture and Nathan said
keep it down and Hiro
said "Whoosh!" and did the
hand gesture lower. I
literally laughed out loud.
I'm wondering how many takes
it took them to get
it without everyone cracking up.

Best part of the show!

Tribe rocked me!

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-23-07, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Primatechpaper.com"
I'm kind of surprised no one has mentioned that website yet. The site itself doesn't seem to contain much. Here's a wiki entry about it.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

01-26-07, 04:09 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Primatechpaper.com"
Here is what I got:

Thank you for your interest in Primatech Paper and taking the time to complete our employee application.

We are always interested in unique individuals with special abilities to help us provide the best service to our many clients.

Please retain this email for your records. A Primatech Paper representative will be contacting you in a few weeks with the next steps.

You've received this update because you subscribed to it while visiting www.PrimatechPaper.com.
To unsubscribe, click on the following link: unsubscribe me
***Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your unsubscribe request to take effect.***
You may also unsubscribe by mail. Send your request including your name and e-mail address to:
Primatech Paper "Unsubscribe", 100 Universal City Plaza, Bldg. 1360 2nd Floor, Universal City, CA 91608

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-07, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
Overall I thought it was a bit of a dud…although a dud for Heroes is still better than almost anything on TV.

Claire. So she spends the hour re-convincing a former friend to be her friend…who cares? And what the heck was she and scary black dude meeting for? They take some level of risk to meet up in an isolated place, and for what? So he can tell her that he can't tell her anything? Just seemed so uninformative.

HRG. Enough with the mysterious act. We know he answers to someone. Big whoop anymore. And his "observations" of Sylar gave us nothing since he's just been drugged up into oblivion.

Sylar. See HRG.

Peter. More dreams of the same event. Okay, so now there was a new guy who is apparently invisible. Seems the whole show gave us this one nugget. They used to have revelations like that every 5 minutes.

Combustion Guy. He's in Nevada…Peter is going to Nevada. Wow.

Nikki (and fam). I agree with what others have said. It's obvious she's going to get out at some point, probably once in the psych ward. I did like the previews for her son admitting he has powers…I'm looking forward to that. Although, it probably has to do with my feeling jilted with Walt on Lost.

Psychic Dude. How many times are we going to see him get nothing from HRG? At least give us a hint as to "why" he can't read his mind.

Mohinder. Whatever.

Hiro. Second best character on TV imo. Worth the price of admission, although nothing really interesting happened in his storyline. Got to hear him tell his story/purpose yet again…

Why do I rant like this? Because I fear a dramatic slowdown in the show. It started with a bang, got popular, now they realize "Oh carp…this bomb is supposed to go off in three weeks . How do we get the most number of episodes/seasons out of this monster." Hope I'm wrong about that, but don't be surprised if Mr. Hiro starts doing a lot of time travel into the past...

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-24-07, 02:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 01-24-07 AT 03:02 AM (EST)

We know why Psychic dude can't get a read on HRG - because of Scary Haitian Guy. But Psychic dude doesn't know that yet. I was so sure that he was going to notice Haitian Guy (again) last night and start to make a connection. But alas, it was not to be.

Save the cheerleader, save the world.
Are you on the list?

edited so I could use my cool Heroes siggie.

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-07, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: 1/22 Episode"

Do we really know that? They've shown them together each time, but I'm not sure it really is SHG. Theoretically, he could be "erasing" the mind reader's memory as he's hearing HRG's thoughts…but that doesn't explain why it was scrambled in the parking lot. We've never been told SHG "emits" anything, so why would he interfere with mind reading when he didn’t know mind reader was there?

And I go back to one of the first things HRG said to Sylar in his cell…about how his power's wouldn't work (for some unspecified reason). Makes me wonder if HRG has some sort of "hero kryptonite."

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-07, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
The whole Peter , radioactive man thing makes me wonder if instead of blowing up NY, he doesn't go to Nevada and blow up harmlessly out there. I dont know how that plays into the Save the Cheerleader, Save the World but that whole trip kicked off his visions of what was to come and how he was the bomb and not some man made contraption.

azkate 240 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-07, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail azkate Click to send private message to azkate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
I love Hiro but the sword/dinosaur resolution was kind of lame (the mark on the sword was interesting though).

I wish that Mohinder would get the heck out of his apartment and DO something. I mean he has a map and list. What's he waiting for - a limousine?

The Nikki storyline bores me but I look forward to the son revealing his power. Did anyone else think that Nikki was starting to integrate her two personalities?

For such a long wait it was slightly disapointing.

Also wanted to throw out an observation about the flashforward/NY bombing....has anyone else noticed that it seems as if all the characters are in their original costumes when the are gathering in NY (the cheerleader is in her cheerleader costume when running up to Peter)?

We will re-watch Friday!

another tribe work of art

TenPin 263 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-07, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TenPin Click to send private message to TenPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
I love Hiro but the sword/dinosaur resolution was kind of lame (the mark on the sword was interesting though).

The mark on the sword was pretty interesting. It obviously isn’t something new, and it does look like it matches SHG’s necklace and the tattoo on Nikki. Speaking of Nikki, enough already…

Did anyone else think that Nikki was starting to integrate her two personalities?

They totally eluded toward this when she was able to break apart the prison guard’s club. Maybe this will come into play somehow in the future.

Also wanted to throw out an observation about the flash-forward/NY bombing....has anyone else noticed that it seems as if all the characters are in their original costumes when the are gathering in NY (the cheerleader is in her cheerleader costume when running up to Peter)?

There is something about Peter’s vision of the bombing that makes me think it is more like a prophetic vision instead of a vision of the actual future. I think the characters appearances and reactions are meant to be symbolic of what will happen, not a glimpse of what will actually happen. Since Peter has shown the desire to change the future maybe his dream is meant to direct his current actions.

TenPin

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •