The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tiny Preview"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Original message

TenPin 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-07-06, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TenPin Click to send private message to TenPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tiny Preview"
At the very end of the 12/4 episode there was a quick series of black and white images that had scenes from upcoming episodes. I slowed the Tivo down and looked at them frame by frame.

The scenes showed several interesting upcoming events. One showed Hiro looking at a Katana blade (sword). Another showed DL and Mica visiting Niki/Jessica in prison. It also showed her fighting with the guards. There were a bunch of just face shots of the cast, but the ones I thought were most interesting were the ones of Syler on the floor of the holding room/cell that HRG had him in.

This helps to confirm the idea that Syler is not just re-captured, but still captured, and that the gun shot alerts someone and they sedate him. It doesn’t give a lot of information, but it was kinda fun to try and figure out some of the information that I could see. If you have it recorded slow it down and take a look and tell us what you saw.

TenPin

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Preview during Football Game trigirl 12-30-06 1
   RE: Preview during Football Game sporkman 01-02-07 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-30-06, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Preview during Football Game"
Never Seen Be Before Moments...or so NBC said.

Nikki in a prison jumpsuit saying "I want to get rid of Jessica". Nikki on the floor of a padded cell. DL and Micah visiting her. Hiro and a sword. Claire looking at a computer saying "my Dad lied to me" and then speaking on the phone to her assumed biological Mother. Peter meeting with a new hero who says "how can you see me". Invisible text: Apparently he is an invisible hero who has been alone for a very long time and will be a mentor to Peter. Will be played by Christopher Eccleston.

Did I forget any?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-02-07, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Preview during Football Game"
New tagline:

Are you on the list?

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
Are you on the list?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •