The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"11/27 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Original message

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-27-06, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"11/27 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 11-27-06 AT 03:07 PM (EST)

Ok....work has been busy but I've been thinking of it....saw a preview last night where they said we would find out why and how people got their power.....

I think it's going to be like lost...answer on small question but give us 20 more...lol....

5 hours to go and no V-ball to make me stay up and watch it...

Edit: here is a slowed down preview of tonights episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFIwxCdQnnE

Lots of good stuff there...

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 11/27 Episode Breezy 11-28-06 1
 RE: 11/27 Episode zombiebaby 11-28-06 2
 RE: 11/27 Episode mrc 11-28-06 3
   RE: 11/27 Episode CantStandToLook 11-28-06 4
       RE: 11/27 Episode geg6 11-28-06 5
           RE: 11/27 Episode HobbsofMI 11-28-06 6
               RE: 11/27 Episode AugustGirl 11-29-06 7
                   RE: 11/27 Episode Breezy 11-29-06 8
 something to think about sporkman 11-29-06 9
   RE: something to think about J I M B O 11-29-06 10
       RE: something to think about sharnina 11-29-06 11
           RE: something to think about CantStandToLook 11-29-06 12
               RE: something to think about sporkman 11-29-06 13
                   RE: something to think about J I M B O 11-30-06 14
                       RE: something to think about AugustGirl 11-30-06 15
                           RE: something to think about J I M B O 11-30-06 16
                           RE: something to think about CantStandToLook 11-30-06 17
                               RE: something to think about J I M B O 11-30-06 18
 RE: 11/27 Episode cahaya 12-04-06 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 11/27 Episode"
If we got answers last night, they flew over my head. I have more questions then anything else.

And where was the painter dude? We didn't see anything of him "six months ago".

Big eyes looks better with short hair. Shows off her features more.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 11/27 Episode"
Loved the "Back to the Future" shout out with Hiro exclaiming "Great Scott" when he talks to his past self.

One more of J
Slice's Awesome Creations!

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 11/27 Episode"
Great episode. My thoughts:

1. I wonder if Big Eyes is the real evil one, not Sylar. Yes, he is evil, but she seems much more calculating.

2. The Scary Black Dude is helping Big Eyes now, not HRG. That confuses me. I thought he couldn't be affected by special powers. Why would he leave HRG for Big Eyes? Maybe HRG is the one who cannot be affected by Big Eyes, not Scary Black Dude.

3. If Hiro can't change the past, why does he go to Peter and tell him to "save the cheerleader, save the world?"

Ferociously purrfected by thndrkttn

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 11/27 Episode"
It was a very confusing episode last night but there were answers given. We now know where Big Eyes came from and how she came to work for HRG. In answer to one of your questions, Scary Black Dude is still working for HRG, not necessarily Big Eyes. They both work for HRG. HRG's wife let Claire go to the game so he went to find her and told Big Eyes to take Scary Black Dude and neutralize Sylar when she caught him.

What I'm wondering is exactly how Sylar is siphoning the powers from others. Suresh said the brain is the key but they still didn't tell us if he eats the brain or if there is some other way to do it. It's important because it could help us figure out if he can escape the clutches of Scary Black Dude and Big Eyes and maybe how he survived the fall that he and Peter took.

Someone's going to die again next week and from the way they portray it on the preview, it's for good this time. The only question is who??? My immediate guess goes to either Jessica/Nikki or DL since it appears that one of them is bound to kill the other. Hopefully the previews are just misdirection and one of our active heroes isn't going down.

I do have new questions about Hiro though. He said he took the bus to get back to Ando. Does that mean that he's somehow lost his powers? He also said he couldn't save the waitress. Now that can be interpreted in a few ways. Either he couldn't change the past which throws the whole show into a Paradox with the Save the Cheerleader Save the World or he was indicating that since she had the anuerism she was going to die anyway and maybe just not by Sylar.

Loved the way they introduced Sylar's storyline. He is most defintiely a bad ##### and somehow I think that with his power stealing and Peters power siphoning, the two of them are going to battle again.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 11/27 Episode"
>It was a very confusing episode
>last night but there were
>answers given.

Yes, it was and there were. I was riveted and trying so hard to put it together!

In answer
>to one of your questions,
>Scary Black Dude is still
>working for HRG, not necessarily
>Big Eyes. They both work
>for HRG.

Yeah, I thought that was pretty clear. I still don't quite get what his whole game is and how he knew what was happening. That just isn't clear to me yet.

>What I'm wondering is exactly how
>Sylar is siphoning the powers
>from others. Suresh said the
>brain is the key but
>they still didn't tell us
>if he eats the brain
>or if there is some
>other way to do it.
>It's important because it could
>help us figure out if
>he can escape the clutches
>of Scary Black Dude and
>Big Eyes and maybe how
>he survived the fall that
>he and Peter took.

I agree. This is now one of the central mysteries for me. How does he get the powers, damn it????? And, why couldn't Peter just siphon off his powers, too? Shouldn't he have been able to do that if Sylar really is one of the chosen ones or, if his access to the powers comes from some artificial source he's managed to obtain, perhaps that's why Peter couldn't????

>Someone's going to die again next
>week and from the way
>they portray it on the
>preview, it's for good this
>time. The only question is
>who???

This one is killing me. I don't want any of them to die! Wahhhhhhh!

My immediate guess goes
>to either Jessica/Nikki or DL
>since it appears that one
>of them is bound to
>kill the other.

Hmmmm. I'm thinking not. The amount of storytime and effort they've put into this storyline just doesn't lead me to think they'll kill either one any time soon. Although, I'm probably wrong.

>I do have new questions about
>Hiro though. He said he
>took the bus to get
>back to Ando. Does that
>mean that he's somehow lost
>his powers?

I don't think he has at all. I think he is just having trouble controlling them.

He also said
>he couldn't save the waitress.
>Now that can be interpreted
>in a few ways. Either
>he couldn't change the past
>which throws the whole show
>into a Paradox with the
>Save the Cheerleader Save the
>World or he was indicating
>that since she had the
>anuerism she was going to
>die anyway and maybe just
>not by Sylar.

I think that it is because of her aneurism. I think it was a bit of a lesson for him in that some people may have an ultimate fate that cannot be altered. Perhaps not everyone, but some. And it gives him some perspective of the limits of his powers.

>Loved the way they introduced Sylar's
>storyline. He is most defintiely
>a bad ##### and somehow
>I think that with his
>power stealing and Peters power
>siphoning, the two of them
>are going to battle again.

Exactly. These two are going to have a battle of the titans, for sure. Here I thought Peter was such a wuss at the start and now I'm starting to think he's the most powerful one of all of them.

Democrats make better lovers. Whoever heard of a good piece of elephant?

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 11/27 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-06 AT 12:11 PM (EST)

I agree....it was a lot of info in a short amount of time....I'm going to have to re-watch it again.

It does tell us our cop buddy can't read which is amazing he made it to be a cop in the first place....how does he do any of his paper work....

Scary Black Dude and Big Eyes make a powerful team for HRG...I wonder what will happen when he meet Peter and finds out more about him.....Yes, big fight coming between Peter and Sylar...I'm thinking either Scary Black Dude or Big Eyes dies....just a hunch from Sylar...remember he has the same power as Big Eyes....

The whole Jessica/Nikki is kind of strange but I can't wait to find out more.

Hiro's story line had so many questions and/or hole....if he was there for 6 months why did the waitress not recognize him when him and his buddy came in and Sylar was there? Then when he disappears the cops say nothing? Then he reappears and again there is no reaction from anyone but his buddy....It seemed like she was killed by Sylar so the aneurysm did not kill her. I think he left town so not to run into himself and then took a bus back...so where did he go during that time before getting back....I loved when he talked to himself and the pain on his face when he was back in Japan but his friend said he was on a trip to America but if I remember correctly in an earlier show his friend said he has never been anywhere....then he popped into the bathroom....thus convincing him to go with him....

Again many holes that need to be filled or they did not think of.

Clair and the head cheerleader was explained....I wonder why she was an outsider to begin with...her looks and personality would put her in the popular group....and I loved her dad calling her a "#####" and Clair was shocked and then said it too....not realistic but funny.

And Nathan and his wife....and Linderman again....this guy is a key to a big part of the story and might be behind HRG.....We now know why Sylar became Sylar and I don't think he was linked to anyone....just collecting powers so he would be more than just a watch maker/repair guy like his dad thus explaining the watch Moldher saw with the little boys help. Nathan said dad died of a heart attach but later suicide......wonder why that changed and when did he decide to run for office if he was not 6 month earlier and there is about a week before the election now and then get in bed with someone who tried to kill you and crippled your wife....very strange and a very big key to the story again.

Next week looks even better....and I wonder how long they will be gone for....January I hope for them to return....

sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-06, 06:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 11/27 Episode"
It does tell us our cop buddy can't read which is amazing he made it to be a cop in the first place....how does he do any of his paper work....

I don't think it's that he can't read, I think he has dsylexia. He said something about the words being backwards. Pretty classic dsylexia.

Have me met Linderman? I didn't get to see the first episode, so I don't know if we've actually seen the infamous Linderman. Or if we did I don't remember (which for me is pretty normal. I have CRS syndrome*

* can't remember sh!t

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-06, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 11/27 Episode"
Yep, he said the words were backwards. My guess was dsylexia, too.

What answers did we get? I'm still confused. All we know is that they all have something in their brain that causes their "powers". But we don't know if they were genetically mapped to have it or it just happened. I didn't think we got a whole lot of answers.

*waves* to Augie

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-29-06, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "something to think about"
HRG has the power to resist Big Eye's suggestions. I'm guessing he can also resist the Mysterious Guy's mind attack. How big of a badass would Sylar become is he gained HRG's defensive powers?

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-06, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: something to think about"

And does he really *have* powers, or just a strong mind? And how does that tie in with his daughter? I mean, what are the odds that one Hero would adopt another that long ago without knowing what he was doing?

Makes me wonder just how far back the story goes, and how many more "flashback" eps we'll see.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-29-06, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: something to think about"
I don't think HRG can resist Big Eyes. I think it's Big Scary Black Dude that keeps her from influencing HRG.

And please help me - what does HRG stand for?

"The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son,
and they will call him Immanuel"—which means, "God with us." Matthew 1:23

11-29-06, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: something to think about"
I think you may be right about BigEyes and HRG. Scary Black Dude as he's been called before was there when she was trying to influence Horn Rimmed Glasses(HRG) so we still dont know whether he has any power or not. We also still dont know his true agenda.

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-29-06, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: something to think about"
Maybe it is SBD who is protecting HRG. My question remains the same, how big of a badass would Sylar become if he gained SBD's or HRG's power. He went down too easily when he meet up with SBD and Big Eyes. He already has the offensive powers. If he gains immunity to Big Eyes we will have a real kickass big-bad again.

11-30-06, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: something to think about"

Based on the flashback though, I'm less convinced that Sylar is going to be *the* bad guy. Sure, he may embrace his powers and for some reason want more of them, but that's a bit different than wanting to nuke New York.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-06, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: something to think about"
It would make for a good "WTF" moment if Sylar was NOT the bad guy. I'm leaning more towards Linderman my self. Which leads me back to my post above--have we seen Linderman yet? Or is he still an unseen character?

Handcrafted by RollDdice
I missed the first episode.

11-30-06, 02:07 PM (EST)
16. "RE: something to think about"

I missed the first one as well. Monday's ep was the first I had really heard his name repeatedly.

Although between the flashback Sylar and "present"...something must have happened for him to want to kill the doc/author. Assuming, that is, that the painter and Mohinder's dream are accurate with the watch connecting Sylar to his death. But was that *him* getting evil, or something/someone controlling him?

11-30-06, 03:33 PM (EST)
17. "RE: something to think about"
We have not seen Linderman yet and the flashback episode was the most we've heard of him to this point. He's interlinked with several people though it would appear as he's definitely got ties to Nikki/Jessica, DL and the Petrellis.

Someone made a good point about maybe Sylar isn't the one that wants to blow up New York. From the flashbacks with the Doctor, it would appear that what Sylar wants is attention and to be special, not necessarily blow millions of people up. If he did kill the doctor, something else happened that we haven't seen yet, like maybe people on the Doctors list dissappearing and him questioning Sylar about it.

"It's a retro WinterSlice sig"

11-30-06, 03:50 PM (EST)
18. "RE: something to think about"

Or the list itself. Sylar knows the doc has names/locations of others...and I could see the doc not giving them up, even to the point of risking his life if he has any clue what Sylar's intentions are.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-06, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: 11/27 Episode"
It's my first visit to this forum, although I've been watching the series. It's the best show I've seen since '24'.

A wonderful sig-gift from Nutz.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •