The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Which Hero Would You Like To Be Saved By"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Original message

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-21-06, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Which Hero Would You Like To Be Saved By"
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-06 AT 01:05 PM (EST)

Some of you have already claimed Mohinder as your man. I'll go with DL on this one.

US weekly poll doesn't include Mohinder. Go vote anyway.

eta: fix link
omh, while fixing link I read that Nathan is married to Natalie Maines of the Dixie Chicks. Cool.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Which Hero Would You Like To Be... HobbsofMI 11-21-06 1
   RE: Which Hero Would You Like To Be... eericarenee 11-22-06 6
 RE: Which Hero Would You Like To Be... newsomewayne 11-21-06 2
 RE: Which Hero Would You Like To Be... Das Mole 11-21-06 3
 RE: Which Hero Would You Like To Be... J I M B O 11-21-06 4
 RE: Which Hero Would You Like To Be... Ahtumbreez 11-22-06 5
   RE: Which Hero Would You Like To Be... eericarenee 11-25-06 7
       RE: Which Hero Would You Like To Be... geg6 11-27-06 9
 Nikki HobbsofMI 11-27-06 8
 I have a lot of favs JohnMc 12-07-06 10
 RE: Which Hero Would You Like To Be... xoxoCJxoxo 02-04-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-21-06, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Which Hero Would You Like To Be Saved By"
omh, while fixing link I read that Nathan is married to Natalie Maine's of the Dixie Chicks. Cool.

Well there goes this show.....all those country music and W fan's will be boycotting it now....

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

eericarenee 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-22-06, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eericarenee Click to send private message to eericarenee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Which Hero Would You Like To Be Saved By"
I Pick Peter!

I think he is smokin!

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Which Hero Would You Like To Be Saved By"
I vote for The Waitress. Unfortunately she isn't one of their choices.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Yeah, little people do all the work and a fat, bald guy takes all the credit.
Christmas cheer by Syren, 2004
I always thank God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus. For in him you have been enriched in every way—in all your speaking and in all your knowledge—”- 1 Corinthians 1:4-5

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-21-06, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Which Hero Would You Like To Be Saved By"
Durr, I'd pick Jessica any day of the week. She's rather intense, in case you haven't noticed. I'd feel pretty safe (assuming she didn't want to rip out my intestines, of course).

Das Mole - PQM Host

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-06, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Which Hero Would You Like To Be Saved By"

Pretty much anybody except the politician or Big Eyes.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-06, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Which Hero Would You Like To Be Saved By"
Since Mohinder is not a choice, I'm voting for Peter.

He's the only one so far that has shown himself to be a true hero. He knowingly put his life on the line for Claire, knowing he might die. Yes, there's the fact that he probably was hoping that he wouldn't, since he doesn't have a scar yet. But being very new to this hero thing, he really was being brave.

eericarenee 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-25-06, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eericarenee Click to send private message to eericarenee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Which Hero Would You Like To Be Saved By"
>He knowingly put his life
>on the line for Claire,
>knowing he might die. Yes,
>there's the fact that he
>probably was hoping that he
>wouldn't, since he doesn't have
>a scar yet.

I didn't know thats what that meant! How would he know what the scar or tattoo or whatever it is means if he has not really met any of the other heroes or shall i say met them good enought to know who is "marked" and who isn't

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Which Hero Would You Like To Be Saved By"
Future Hiro mentioned it when he came to Peter on the subway.

Democrats make better lovers. Whoever heard of a good piece of elephant?

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-06, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Nikki"
but not Jessica....lol.....

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-07-06, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "I have a lot of favs"
First off, the voting is closed. Of those 4, I'd have chosen Nathan only because he's got those politician good looks.

Of those not on that list of 4, I'd go for the cheerleader or Hiro. I like Isaac, but since he can only see the future, I don't see him in a "just in time" rescue.

Nikki/Jessica scare the Charles Dickens out of me! If Nikki had better control over Jessica's strength, though, and used her power for good, I'd totally appreciate her more.

xoxoCJxoxo 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-04-07, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xoxoCJxoxo Click to send private message to xoxoCJxoxo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Which Hero Would You Like To Be Saved By"
all of them are hotties! i pick peter tho! So cute!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •